Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TILCOIN – is an opportunity to invest in modern art on technologies of the XXI c  (Read 1857 times)
Hannah2019xxx

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:44:24 AM

Do I understand correctly that the project will use virtual galleries that users can visit? Or do you have no such plans?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niceshotpubg

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:12:32 PM

If there are famous art objects in the marketplace, I will be happy to invest in this. I mean something popular that will definitely grow in price.

let's wait until the launch of the marketplace. And also I would like to see information about partners who will be ready to support the project.
celsodiskey

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:54:28 PM

will you have your own Android and ios app ? Or in mid-December you will be able to launch only the web version of the marketplace?

I am waiting for this opportunity to see at least a visual interface. This is very important for me as an investor.

and also I wonder if there will be any discounts for early investors ? you need a good motivation to make a profit immediately after listing on exchanges.

There has not yet been any news regarding the start of sales rounds. And also I would like to know if IEO
Damir2102

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:21:04 PM

will you have your own Android and ios app ? Or in mid-December you will be able to launch only the web version of the marketplace?

I am waiting for this opportunity to see at least a visual interface. This is very important for me as an investor.

I am waiting for news about this from the team. I also want to see more news regarding what the token will be used for.

Tokens will simply be as a means of payment.
But they also give ownership of a part of a piece of art. As I understand it, this will work through a smart contract.
pacoparasp

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:45:10 PM

Judging by the map, are you going to open offices in different countries? And how artists will transmit their work to you.

I don’t think that the team will need many physical offices. Moreover, the United States is the most popular market and therefore the project should take the lead in this market.
rowhiekomkae

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:09:01 PM

The team showed an interesting way to invest for a long time.
But still it’s hard to understand what will happen to the volatility of these coins.
celsodiskey

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:33:02 PM

Do you plan to work with aspiring artists? Or will you focus more on already known paintings?

yes it would be interesting. But for me the most important thing is what the team can offer for investors. That is, opportunities for earning.
TILCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 05:00:39 AM

Do I understand correctly that the project will use virtual galleries that users can visit? Or do you have no such plans?

Read our White Paper please.  Making a purchase of a part of the paintings will be available on our platform.  We also plan to open a gallery in Zurich.

how does the company plan to make money? And will there be any VIP services for business?

Plz look our WP.

51% of the digital fragments of art objects remain in the ownership of TILCION project and serve as an asset for the material support of TLC crypto asset.

49% of digital fragments of art objects are intended for sale for utility tokens.

To make a purchase, you need to use the token of our project.

Each operation with fragments of art objects is supported by a smart contract based on the Ethereum blockchain – it will reflect the entire chain of transactions, ownership, value, as well as information about the authenticity of art objects.

What does a smart contract give to a TILCOIN project participant?

- Free participation in events held by the company (access to training programs, master classes, etc.)

- Compensation for the cost of a fragment of an art object when selling a canvas outside the ecosystem of  TILCOIN project

- Obtaining TLC crypto asset in correspondence with the size of the acquired fragment

- Proof of ownership for seriography

- Ability to resell

💻And many more advantages about which you can read on our website https://mytilcoin.com/

acstamacan

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:12:23 AM

Judging by the map, are you going to open offices in different countries? And how artists will transmit their work to you.

I don’t think that the team will need many physical offices. Moreover, the United States is the most popular market and therefore the project should take the lead in this market.

But the main thing is that the project worked as stable as possible.
That would be really cool. Since art objects are usually bought for a long time.
Balmersiallagan

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:48:13 AM

Most likely, auctions on the blockchain can also be in demand. But so far I have seen little information about the work of the project.

I think that the platform will also have such functionality. Since it can be as secure as possible on the blockchain.
pacoparasp

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:16:17 PM

If there are famous art objects in the marketplace, I will be happy to invest in this. I mean something popular that will definitely grow in price.

let's wait until the launch of the marketplace. And also I would like to see information about partners who will be ready to support the project.

any famous people should support the project. I think then it will develop as it should be.
rowhiekomkae

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:43:43 PM

Do you plan to release any application for mobile devices ?
It would be very important and very convenient for me.
pacoparasp

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 01:11:57 PM

There has not yet been any news regarding the start of sales rounds. And also I would like to know if IEO

This will be a good opportunity to buy tokens. But in the future there should be the possibility of direct purchase directly in the marketplace.
Damir2102

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 02:54:34 PM

what is the General soft cap of the project ? I would like to understand this in more detail. and how you plan to conduct sales rounds.

It seems to me that millions of dollars will be needed to implement the project. But on the other hand, thanks to the economic model, interest should be huge.

We are waiting for the launch of the platform in mid-December. After that, it will be possible to draw conclusions.
I like the fact that the marketplace will be launched before the start of token sales.
acstamacan

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:16:57 PM

Do you plan to use artificial intelligence in the work of this platform? It seems to me that this would be relevant for this particular line of business.

That would be interesting. But I would like to understand how the project will work. And for what it can be used at all.
DM610

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:31:15 PM

Tokens will simply be as a means of payment.
But they also give ownership of a part of a piece of art. As I understand it, this will work through a smart contract.

A wonderful project and I think I will be able to buy tokens for me when I have the opportunity.
Until await the news from team .
TILCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 05:51:19 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2019, 03:20:38 PM by TILCOIN

Do you plan to release any application for mobile devices ?
It would be very important and very convenient for me.

Right now we are focused on launching a web version.  Please stay tuned. We will let the community know when there are plans for a mobile version.

Now everyone can become a co-owner of the world masterpiece!

The project TILCOIN digitized art while preserving its artistic, cultural, and financial value. Thanks to this, now everyone can become a co-owner of the world masterpiece! We virtually divide a picture into numbered fragments and give you the chance to become a co-owner of their seriography!

How did we do it?

The art object is scanned with the help of high-precision equipment, its digital copy is broken into fragments.
Operations on fragments are introduced in a smart contract on the basis of the blockchain.
The data about the art object is recorded in Tilcoin ecosystem with the possibility of acquiring them completely or in fragments.
Each transaction is entered into the platform's blockchain.
The owner of any artwork can activate it in TILCOIN ecosystem.
TILCOIN pre-evaluates the authenticity of each piece of art in its collection.

TLC asset is a new investment tool! Get acquainted with TILCOIN - the world's first blockchain platform for contemporary art lovers closer-visit our website https://mytilcoin.com/

viahapmibo

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 10:49:10 AM

Perhaps it will be introduced as one of the services of the company. Judging by what I read the platform will have a wide functionality. Up to the point that they will conduct training courses and trainings
punknatanke1

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:25:54 AM

the main advantage of the platform is that it reduces the threshold of entry into this market and now everyone will be able to invest in objects of art. That is why we can say that there will be a huge demand for such services.
laarami

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:58:46 AM

The team showed an interesting way to invest for a long time.
But still it’s hard to understand what will happen to the volatility of these coins.

volatility should not be high as far as I understand. the price of the token will grow along with the price of art objects. It would be as logical as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: