Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TILCOIN – is an opportunity to invest in modern art on technologies of the XXI c  (Read 1857 times)
seregasemenov

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:25:51 AM

- work on the insurance policy of the TLC token.

you can tell me in more detail what that means. Where can I read more about it ?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thuyquynh9015

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:57:33 AM

Are you planning to make an app for Android and IOS ?
Still, it would be very convenient for users.

as far as I understand now it will be only a web version. But in the future there will be apps for mobile devices.
SirEdd107

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 12:12:57 PM

The fact that the project should open this market to millions of people is certainly impressive. Once the platform is launched, the demand for tokens will be huge.

here I agree with you. The main thing is that the team clearly follows the roadmap and does what is written in white paper. But as I understand it, the beta version will be launched within the next week.
mtawoprebed

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 12:47:56 PM

it seems tokens will have tremendous liquidity judging by the fact that the team is showing now and what it plans to do in the future. The main thing is to clearly follow the road map. .
jahbless

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 01:16:36 PM

in what format are you going to cooperate with museums and galleries ?
This would help to develop the project and make it more popular.

To advance in this market you will need authoritative partners and this is a fact. For this I would like to see announcements from the team about this.
oz1978

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 01:45:15 PM

I like how the project works and the fact that the team wants to do it perfectly. They will open access to this market to millions of people. That is why the project will be popular.
voynovaha

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:10:14 PM

You are planning to create your own gallery and it will be really in demand. Are you already negotiating with any artists or not?
Nasibovk

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:24:54 PM

Do I understand correctly that tokens will be used as a means of payment for goods and services on the platform?
And what will be the fees?
deltasura

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:57:41 PM

Excellent team plans to release their newspaper. In general, I see a lot of interesting things that will happen on the platform.
Dinovanhuten

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:24:47 PM

Do I understand correctly that tokens will be used as a means of payment for goods and services on the platform?

read white paper for this. I think the use of blockchain in the art market will be really justified. Since now there are very large fees and a lot of fakes on the market.
tural882

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:02:38 PM

It would be interesting and I'm sure that I can support the project and it seems to me that the platform will be in real demand. Waiting for the sales rounds.
Dinovanhuten

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:32:46 PM

Hopefully minimum amount of investment is not so big. I am essentially ready to support the project and buy tokens for me since they will be liquid in any case and it will be possible to pay them for the services of the company.
Gabry9588

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 06:24:15 PM

if I understand correctly, then the fees on the platform will be 2-3% instead of the 40% that is already on the market.
Since the project will just have a great future.
Dinovanhuten

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 06:49:29 PM

You are planning to create your own gallery and it will be really in demand. Are you already negotiating with any artists or not?

I like how the project works.
but it’s hard for me to say how popular the platform will be. This is essentially a rather specific market.
Gabry9588

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 07:57:37 PM

Are you planning to make an app for Android and IOS ?
Still, it would be very convenient for users.

as far as I understand now it will be only a web version. But in the future, there will be apps for mobile devices.

As I understand it, the speed of development of the project will depend on investments.
So I'm waiting for the rounds of sales to look at the activity of investors.
MarionDrane

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 04:09:50 PM

What are the immediate plans for TILCOIN project?

TILCOIN project will occupy strategic territory in the growing art market, as it will become the main platform for providing guarantees to market leaders, galleries and individuals investing in antiques and works of art.

In this regard, we predict an increase in demand and value of the token when listing on the exchange and especially after the launch of the marketplace platform, where the TLC token will be the main exchange unit.

Even before the end of the first quarter of 2020, we are planning to:

- launch the art marketplace platform;
- work on the trading floors;
- add the collection of art objects;
- launch an online newspaper;
- start charitable activities;
- open art space or galleries;
- work on the insurance policy of the TLC token.

In order to always stay up to date with TILCOIN project news, do not forget to visit our website https://www.mytilcoin.com

https://a.radikal.ru/a12/1912/6d/46595895cb5f.jpg

I am impressed with what the team is doing right now.
such a platform will definitely become in demand and will quickly scale. If the team fulfills all that it promises.
sanalolu

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 04:44:54 PM

Have you already decided when the sales rounds will start and do you have a white list? I would like to understand that.
murderrat

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 05:22:18 PM

I like how the project works and the fact that the team wants to do it perfectly. They will open access to this market to millions of people. That is why the project will be popular.

please tell me how many people are on your team and are you negotiating with advisers in this area?
It seems to me that it is very difficult to advance without famous people in this market.
theonlysahen

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 06:41:24 PM

There is logic in your words, but a lot will depend on the work of the team and now I would like to know more information about the work of the team.
dispcalrydes

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:08:08 PM

Hopefully minimum amount of investment is not so big. I am essentially ready to support the project and buy tokens for me since they will be liquid in any case and it will be possible to pay them for the services of the company.

In any case, if you are sure that the project will be implemented, it will be a great investment for many years to help you earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: