Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:18:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TILCOIN – is an opportunity to invest in modern art on technologies of the XXI c  (Read 1857 times)
MarionDrane

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:36:05 PM

what about listing on exchanges?
What is your strategy for this? I just need to understand when I can trade these tokens and for me it will be very important.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SergeyKad

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:05:20 PM

You are planning to create your own gallery and it will be really in demand. Are you already negotiating with any artists or not?

I read that they are negotiating cooperation with many famous galleries and museums. And also the project will have its own information and this is very important.
perrystg

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:32:34 PM

I like how the project works and develops and I think that I can buy tokens in the near future. if the amount of the minimum contribution is not too large.
Johnsho

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:04:57 PM

please tell me what is the amount of soft cap and have you had any sales rounds before?
And what will happen to the tokens that will not be sold.
MarionDrane

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:26:09 PM

As far as I understand, the team will use several types of tokens. Where can I read more about your model and will you have security tokens?
SergeyKad

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:56:34 PM

Are you planning to make an app for Android and IOS ?
Still, it would be very convenient for users.

as far as I understand now it will be only a web version. But in the future there will be apps for mobile devices.

Nevertheless, it is very important to see working prototypes before investing.
So I can get more confidence in the team.
Johnsho

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:26:42 PM

I like how the project works and develops and I think that I can buy tokens in the near future. if the amount of the minimum contribution is not too large.

there has not yet been any news regarding the rounds of sales. I will continue to monitor how the project works and I’m sure that I can buy tokens for me in the near future.
dispcalrydes

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:58:51 PM

- work on the insurance policy of the TLC token.

you can tell me in more detail what that means. Where can I read more about it ?

In any case, this is a big plus that users and their investments will be insured and the token economy will be used for this.
phahatpoho

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:29:54 PM

Hi guys ! Please tell me when sales start and what will be the minimum contribution to this project? And what is the price of 1 token?
theonlysahen

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:59:53 PM

What are the immediate plans for TILCOIN project?

TILCOIN project will occupy strategic territory in the growing art market, as it will become the main platform for providing guarantees to market leaders, galleries and individuals investing in antiques and works of art.

In this regard, we predict an increase in demand and value of the token when listing on the exchange and especially after the launch of the marketplace platform, where the TLC token will be the main exchange unit.

Even before the end of the first quarter of 2020, we are planning to:

- launch the art marketplace platform;
- work on the trading floors;
- add the collection of art objects;
- launch an online newspaper;
- start charitable activities;
- open art space or galleries;

In order to always stay up to date with TILCOIN project news, do not forget to visit our website https://www.mytilcoin.com

https://a.radikal.ru/a12/1912/6d/46595895cb5f.jpg

I wonder how long it will take to implement and run all these functions to the fullest. And what is the soft cap of this project?
MarionDrane

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:32:38 PM

Will it be possible to receive dividends or not? I mean, I'm interested in the possibility of obtaining passive income for the long term.
SergeyKad

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:02:30 PM

How will the examination of works of art take place and how can I protect myself from fakes?
I am very interested in the complete procedure.
phahatpoho

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:27:34 PM

What are the immediate plans for TILCOIN project?

TILCOIN project will occupy strategic territory in the growing art market, as it will become the main platform for providing guarantees to market leaders, galleries and individuals investing in antiques and works of art.

In this regard, we predict an increase in demand and value of the token when listing on the exchange and especially after the launch of the marketplace platform, where the TLC token will be the main exchange unit.

Even before the end of the first quarter of 2020, we are planning to:

- launch the art marketplace platform;
- work on the trading floors;
- add the collection of art objects;
- launch an online newspaper;
- start charitable activities;
- open art space or galleries;

In order to always stay up to date with TILCOIN project news, do not forget to visit our website https://www.mytilcoin.com

https://a.radikal.ru/a12/1912/6d/46595895cb5f.jpg

I am impressed that the platform will have a lot of useful features. It seems that it will be very convenient to use to get any services in the field of art.
theonlysahen

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 07:02:20 PM

Now I like this platform. This will make the investment truly safe and convenient.
I think the demand for tokens will be huge.
TILCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 05:41:54 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2019, 11:24:32 AM by TILCOIN

you can tell me in more detail what that means. Where can I read more about it ?

Plz read our WP)

You are planning to create your own gallery and it will be really in demand. Are you already negotiating with any artists or not?

As soon as any agreements are reached-we will inform the community about it.

Do I understand correctly that tokens will be used as a means of payment for goods and services on the platform?
And what will be the fees?

Tokens of our project are used to buy parts in art objects.

what about listing on exchanges?
What is your strategy for this? I just need to understand when I can trade these tokens and for me it will be very important.

We are negotiating with the exchanges. As soon as agreements are reached - we will announce the listings. We can't give details. This would be a violation of the exchanges ' privacy policy.

Will it be possible to receive dividends or not? I mean, I'm interested in the possibility of obtaining passive income for the long term.

Please study our project and its objectives.

Do you know that the objects of post-war and modern art are the most popular at auctions?

They account for about 46% of total sales at auctions. In the United States and China, where most auctions are held, art sales generate about $ 20 billion annually.

We have developed a platform for you to buy and sell art with minimal commissions and risks. TILCOIN will be partially integrated on the hybrid platform-the market in the field of art, which contains both detailed information about works of art, museums and exhibitions (TILWIKI), and provides the opportunity to buy and sell works of art with minimal commissions and risks (TILWIKI Marketplace).

TILCOIN provides users with a unique opportunity to participate in the transfer of a unique artistic masterpiece to the blockchain dimension. Paintings on the platform are divided into numbered fragments, and investors can become co-owners of seriography – high-quality screen printing of one or more fragments.

Learn more about TILCOIN project on our website https://www.mytilcoin.com/

SergeyKad

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 01:48:09 PM

Now I like this platform. This will make the investment truly safe and convenient.
I think the demand for tokens will be huge.

if the team fulfills everything that is written in white paper, then the demand will be huge, I'm sure of it.
Now I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops.
theonlysahen

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:20:22 PM

As far as I understand, the team will use several types of tokens. Where can I read more about your model and will you have security tokens?

You need to read white paper in order to understand how this project will work.
mmanacexles

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:19:42 PM

Do I need to go through the verification process in order to buy tokens?
And do you have a whitelist?
tina3440

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:53:43 PM

How will the examination of works of art take place and how can I protect myself from fakes?
I am very interested in the complete procedure.

they will have a team of experts who will check every piece of art and all this will be very important for me. So using the platform will be as safe as possible.
Aldivasokd

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:28:20 PM

Now the project essentially has no competitors. since I have not seen such applications on the market. And using smart contracts to buy art objects will be insanely important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: