Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:10:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TILCOIN – is an opportunity to invest in modern art on technologies of the XXI c  (Read 1857 times)
hubrub

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:01:59 AM

in fact, you will be able to open access to this market to many people and it will all be just fine.
It's the best thing you can do for people who want to invest in art.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
torfgrounrictha

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:26:39 AM

What are the immediate plans for TILCOIN project?

TILCOIN project will occupy strategic territory in the growing art market, as it will become the main platform for providing guarantees to market leaders, galleries and individuals investing in antiques and works of art.

In this regard, we predict an increase in demand and value of the token when listing on the exchange and especially after the launch of the marketplace platform, where the TLC token will be the main exchange unit.

Even before the end of the first quarter of 2020, we are planning to:

- launch the art marketplace platform;
- work on the trading floors;
- add the collection of art objects;
- launch an online newspaper;
- start charitable activities;
- open art space or galleries;
- work on the insurance policy of the TLC token.

In order to always stay up to date with TILCOIN project news, do not forget to visit our website https://www.mytilcoin.com

https://a.radikal.ru/a12/1912/6d/46595895cb5f.jpg

I am impressed that the platform will have a lot of useful features. It seems that it will be very convenient to use to get any services in the field of art.

The main thing is that no one has offered anything like this before. All the same, it will be very important and I'm sure that I can buy tokens in the near future.
Apparently, the platform simply will not have competitors

it will be very convenient to use the application.
I think it is very important to see that all services will be on the same platform it will be just fine and I will be happy to use these features.
ali3btc

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:51:38 AM

tell me what bonuses will be during the sales rounds?
fu_you

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:16:42 AM

do I understand correctly that it will be possible to conduct auctions on the platform .?
I wonder if I can pay with tokens for the delivery of art objects ?
fangmichui7

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:39:01 AM

I like the idea of the project as it is very convenient to have everything in 1 application.
It will be very important for me and I think that soon I will be able to buy tokens for me.
TILCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 03:40:18 AM

Now the project essentially has no competitors. since I have not seen such applications on the market. And using smart contracts to buy art objects will be insanely important.
please tell me the team already has an account on github ?
I would very much like to understand this now.

We don't use Github

Follow our news plz
Where can I see more information about the team?
and when does the team plan to take part in any public events ? It would be very important to me.

You can find information about our team on the project website. All events that will be attended by members of our team, you will learn from announcements in social networks of the project.

Do you know that every year about 700 museums open in the world?

In the 21st century, the museum industry is becoming an economic reality – in the period from 2010 to 2014 more museums were opened than in the previous two centuries!

In addition, these institutions also study the art market in search of works of the highest artistic quality and historical significance. The same does the platform TILCOIN! We offer you for investment objects of art that pass a special pre-selection. All information about them you can get on our platform.

For the convenience of our clients, information about the works is available in their personal account. Detailed information includes all data about the origin of the painting or sculpture: details about the author, full transaction history, exhibition history, expert reviews, etc., as well as the history of all actions performed on TILCOIN platform.

All history and all details of transactions are recorded and invariably stored in the Ethereum blockchain. The use of a decentralized registry ensures safe operation on TILCOIN platform.

Read more about our project - on the website https://www.mytilcoin.com/.

evan101h

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:42:48 PM

As I understand it, in a few days the marketplace will be launched. And such news from the team makes me happy. It will be as important to me as possible.

the marketplace will be launched in Q1 2020.
at the moment we are waiting for announcements regarding the sales rounds and I am also wondering when the listing will be on the exchanges. how does the team see it?

the sales rounds haven't even started yet. and on this about listing not can be any news.
But I like how the project is developing now.
conesptrichbi

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:17:46 PM

I like that the project has a reputable team and that some artists have already supported the project.
This is a good step for the initial stages of the project development.
boipardome

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:52:59 PM

The economic model pleases me and I am sure that I will be able to buy some tokens when there are any bonuses for early investors.
Chjiz

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:26:49 PM

I like the idea of the project as it is very convenient to have everything in 1 application.
It will be very important for me and I think that soon I will be able to buy tokens for me.

For users it will be very convenient. I'm wondering if there will be a client app for Android or IOS?
rzgb30gl

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:05:28 PM

Where can I see more information about the team?
and when does the team plan to take part in any public events ? It would be very important to me.

me, too, realistically interested in this information.
I want to learn as much as possible about the team and their achievements so I can trust the project.
senztelripe

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:35:06 PM

this market is rapidly developing and investments in art objects are becoming more relevant every year. This means that there will be a huge demand for such services.
pyesone4288

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:11:13 PM

where to read about all the features that will be on the platform now ?
as I understand it will be quite broad functionality .
rzgb30gl

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:43:35 PM

in fact, you will be able to open access to this market to many people and it will all be just fine.
It's the best thing you can do for people who want to invest in art.

I also like the idea of the project but the success will largely depend on how many partners from this area they will be able to connect to this project.
agmedecha

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:10:39 PM

I also wonder if there will be a white list and is there any referral program to attract investors ?
siespecorin

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:46:10 PM

In fact, I have not seen that someone has previously tried to tokenize this business. I wonder do you already have competitors or not yet ?

In fact I have not seen anything like this on the market before and the fact that the project should open the market to many people will quickly make it popular. It will be very important to me.
Chjiz

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 11:57:14 AM

where to read about all the features that will be on the platform now ?
as I understand it will be quite broad functionality .

you can read on the website or in white paper.
I am sure that the project will be in demand in the future if the team implements everything that is written in white paper.
agmedecha

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 12:43:39 PM

this market is rapidly developing and investments in art objects are becoming more relevant every year. This means that there will be a huge demand for such services.

I wonder the team is now collaborating with any of the museums and galleries.
It would be very important for me and would allow me to trust the project and the team more.
Yl768

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:08:07 PM

in fact I have not seen any competitors for this project and I am sure that such a platform will be able to take the lead in the market.
meulouisaubrom

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:53:00 PM

In fact, I have not seen that someone has previously tried to tokenize this business. I wonder do you already have competitors or not yet ?

In fact I have not seen anything like this on the market before and the fact that the project should open the market to many people will quickly make it popular. It will be very important to me.

It is good to invest in art objects as in the long term it will be possible to get a very good profit after 5 years .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: