Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: T  (Read 40955 times)
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
T
November 17, 2011, 10:48:14 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2012, 08:43:06 AM by Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย

T

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc_artist

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2011, 04:06:06 PM

Thinking about this.

BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf
LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1063

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 17, 2011, 04:15:32 PM

What is the aggregate hashing power of all rigs?
What is the combined electrical load of all rigs?
likuidxd

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2011, 04:15:57 PM

can't bring the website up

zapeta

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2011, 02:37:54 AM

I just bought a couple shares.  I look forward to this really taking off!
bitstarter

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

BitcoinStarter.com Support Account

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2011, 05:02:52 PM

Goat good job!  I'll think about getting some  Grin

Bitcoin Crowd Funding! Bitcoinstarter.com
finway

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 19, 2011, 05:14:55 PM

free electricity ?

Eveofwar

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 19, 2011, 10:00:24 PM

free electricity ?

From the thread...

"Electric costs
The current rate of electricity is 4.09 Thai Baht or .1323 USD per MWH after all taxes. Electricity will need to be paid local in Thai Baht."

Worthless posts you make are worth nothing.  Go grab a book and learn to to read.
likuidxd

View Profile
November 19, 2011, 11:26:21 PM

free electricity ?

From the thread...

"Electric costs
The current rate of electricity is 4.09 Thai Baht or .1323 USD per MWH after all taxes. Electricity will need to be paid local in Thai Baht."

Worthless posts you make are worth nothing.  Go grab a book and learn to to read.

You should probably go read as well. Goat made a thread about having free electricity in a restricted are. Don't be a knob, you could have just answered his question and moved along.

Eveofwar

View Profile
November 19, 2011, 11:33:51 PM

free electricity ?

From the thread...

"Electric costs

You should probably go read as well. Goat made a thread about having free electricity in a restricted are. Don't be a knob, you could have just answered his question and moved along.

Don't spoil it for him, I gave incentive to browse around.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2011, 12:29:21 AM

I'm hoping that you will do a good job on this. I have purchased a couple of shares and also have 40+ shares in the loan deal for the video cards.

Phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 20, 2011, 02:00:55 PM

just saw dividends for my TyGrr shares , high returns !

I will buy more now Smiley

No no! At least on the high returns!! What happened is I was testing the GLBSE system for giving out dividends. I assumed that the BTC I sent out would go to all shares created (meaning I got most of the BTC back!). However they only went to the shares that have so far been sold. So you got a free .09090909 BTC. This was a learning mistake but this is why I tested it first.

This was not at all a dividend but please feel free to buy more shares:) Or at least invest the free BTC back into the company!

Thanks!

Thank you for the 0.09 BTC, I had just bought a share when the dividend was issued xD How will the dividend look once we get started and when will the dividend be issued?
likuidxd

View Profile
November 20, 2011, 05:40:18 PM

I will gladly invest more when I see you're operational

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 20, 2011, 06:08:42 PM

I am looking forward to investing with you, this seems to be a well thought out and planned venture, and being run professionally.

One quick comment if I may? On your photo pages you include photos of your personal documents. These are a magnet for online scammers of the Nigerian 419 variety, and could lead to your identity being used for fraudulent purposes. I would strongly urge you to remove them or watermark/deface them so that they could not be used for evil purposes.
Eveofwar

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 02:12:36 AM

I might be willing to invest here, except for that fact that your electricity rates are a tad bit high.

Have to figure out some way to lower these costs, as the hashing output is high and sustainable if upkeep is well.
zapeta

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 03:21:32 PM

We are currently mining @ 8100MHash/S at Eclipsemc.com under the name LimpidGoat.

You can check our hashrate here after they mine their next coin. https://www.eclipsemc.com/top_miners_pie.php
My numbers will be low right now because it is the average hash for the whole round and I just jumped in.

5x 5830s and one 5770 is not running right now. Also the cards are not maxed out just yet, will work on this.

Thanks!

It appears that you need to be logged in to see the top miners.  However, if you generate an API key and provide the link to that we should be able to see the stats.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2011, 12:10:01 PM

We are currently mining @ 8100MHash/S at Eclipsemc.com under the name LimpidGoat.

You can check our hashrate here after they mine their next coin. https://www.eclipsemc.com/top_miners_pie.php
My numbers will be low right now because it is the average hash for the whole round and I just jumped in.

5x 5830s and one 5770 is not running right now. Also the cards are not maxed out just yet, will work on this.

Thanks!

It appears that you need to be logged in to see the top miners.  However, if you generate an API key and provide the link to that we should be able to see the stats.

Here is the API key however I am not sure how to make this useable. Someone with more knowledge please post the correct html form. Thank

7d0d1ac7a6b1fea3c46f27de5ff431

Still having some issues stabilizing the machines/cards but we are working on this. Thank you!

https://www.eclipsemc.com/api.php?key=7d0d1ac7a6b1fea3c46f27de5ff431&action=userstats

Only thing I'd request Eclipse to add into their API is some BTC/Time stats. 24h and 7day would be nice.

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 03:24:15 PM

Update:

We have had significant down time due to internet fail. The internet company was out just hours ago and REPLACED the outside line! They also made it so we can have 50% more bandwidth. I will test this to see if it will be good enough so we will not need to get a new line.

The motherboard that was getting fixed is back! It took less than 10 days to get it shipped to BKK have the factory fix it and ship it back! My computer guy here has connections and we can expect this sort of response time in the future.

The kill-a-watt is not here yet but should be here any time.

I have been very busy dealing with internet fail/Thanksgiving but will devote my weekend to getting everything up and running. Hopefully we will be at full power come Monday morning!

Thanks

Edit: Currently running at a not maxed and maybe not stable 8.6 GHash/S    Will get that other rig set up tomorrow. Expect an update then!

Thanks

So we can expect a bit lower dividend this week then normally?
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2011, 03:45:16 PM

Update:

We have had significant down time due to internet fail. The internet company was out just hours ago and REPLACED the outside line! They also made it so we can have 50% more bandwidth. I will test this to see if it will be good enough so we will not need to get a new line.

The motherboard that was getting fixed is back! It took less than 10 days to get it shipped to BKK have the factory fix it and ship it back! My computer guy here has connections and we can expect this sort of response time in the future.

The kill-a-watt is not here yet but should be here any time.

I have been very busy dealing with internet fail/Thanksgiving but will devote my weekend to getting everything up and running. Hopefully we will be at full power come Monday morning!

Thanks

Edit: Currently running at a not maxed and maybe not stable 8.6 GHash/S    Will get that other rig set up tomorrow. Expect an update then!

Thanks

So we can expect a bit lower dividend this week then normally?

No, if anything higher. The first week you will get the dividend based on what 10 GHash/S would get you. I still own 99.2% of the company and will cover the losses that are partly my fault. As the CEO and main owner its my duty to keep shareholders happy. The people who have invested in me with the 13 shares will not be at a disadvantage because they invested before I was 100% ready. This next week I will still be testing stuff out so I wont be 100% either. But I will pay out at least 10GHash/S for that week as well.

Okay seems very nice of you, happy to see that your are dealing with the problems professionally. Think I will invest in a couple of more shares once I get the bitcoins for it Cheesy
Ben Walsh (beamer)

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 26, 2011, 02:16:38 PM

I am watching your activities and I am impressed so far. You certainly seem to be taking steps to ensure you don't make the mistakes that other mining companies have made.

If I see a consistent and reliable set of dividend payouts over a reasonable period - at the moment I am thinking two months, coupled with a continuation of your professional, honest and fair approach, I will be investing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: