Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:35:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: T  (Read 40963 times)
btc_artist

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2011, 05:20:16 AM

Bad memory?

BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf
LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc_artist

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2011, 07:12:26 AM

Oh, sorry! I was referring to one possible reason for why Win7 was crashing. It could be corrupted memory. Try switching out the memory and see if it still happens, alternatively, try running the memory from this box in another box and see what happens.

btc_artist

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2011, 07:18:02 AM

np. Sorry for my cryptic post.

BitServers

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2011, 08:24:28 PM

We purchased a few assets last night, hope to see this succeed Smiley

If it goes well we'll be buying more.
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2011, 09:42:12 PM

Any new news or updates?
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2011, 09:37:45 AM

Really good job with all of this so far Smiley I have so far bought 8 Shares for my Investment Fund, I have a question about the dividends are they divided between the shares that have been bought or all the 1500 shares?
tnkflx

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2011, 08:23:01 PM

Is it still possible to buy shares?

| Operating electrum.be & us.electrum.be |
btc_artist

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2011, 08:36:02 PM

Is it still possible to buy shares?
It is.

Dansker

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Hello world!

View Profile
December 11, 2011, 08:39:39 PM

My signature, look at it!!! Cheesy

btc_artist

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2011, 12:25:07 PM

Goat, what pool are you pointing these cards at?

btc_artist

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2011, 02:36:05 PM

btc_artist, you offered to help me out with webdesign before. Would this be something you could help me with? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=54465.0   It is also related to your question:)
That's well within my skill set, but I won't promise I have time in my schedule to take it on.  If you want, go ahead and PM me the details and I will take a closer look.

Red Emerald

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2011, 08:01:03 PM

Any interest in FPGAs?

I think it would be (relatively) easy to use the spare USB ports and power cables on your GPU miners to run FPGAs.  Your electricity isn't too expensive at $.13/kWh, but FPGAs are more efficient than GPUs.

teek

Activity: 667

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 03:25:52 AM

Just a heads up we have the lowest stock price ever and will have the highest dividends ever coming up in a few hours!  Thanks~

How many shares outstanding?
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2011, 11:32:44 AM

What do the stock holders think about buying an Icarus board for the company?  Should I make a voting motion on GLBSE?

It generates 360MH/s hashing power. 19.5W on wall. I would just have it running on one of the rigs so the power would be almost nothing. Cost is around $600.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=51371.0
I think it sounds like a good investment for the future, as they seem more stable and cheaper to maintained and run. As the cost for adding the boards is the board cost it's self I think it's a good idea instead of expanding to more rigs Smiley
I think putting up a motion on GLBSE is always a good idea to check what the stock holders want to do.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 22, 2011, 06:15:58 AM

Agree that a motion is a superior idea in terms of gauging how the asset holders feel about the addition. Given the exceptional track record of the first month or so, I can speak for 14% of the sold shares and say I would be in favor of diverting a portion of the revenues to expanding the mining equipment base with FPGA.

Just a quick thought- would buying an Icarus affect the payoff schedule for the BIB.goat issue, or is that staying on track?
LoupGaroux

View Profile
December 23, 2011, 02:53:18 PM

Nice response on the BIB.goat issue. I think you are spot on with how to proceed- designate the next X dollars of IPO revenue (61 shares each? not bad!). I support this idea, never hurts to diversify the means of production. And it might help with not having to buy so many fans! You should consider opening a subsidiary that provides wind tunnel facilities! Of course a lot of us are probably doing the same Rube Goldberg approach, I am sitting here with two windows wide open in 20 degree weather (F, -6.7 C) and 500 cfm worth of fans exchanging air.

Also- another thought- have you looked at pointing some of the mining at the new merged bitparking? With triple merge (btc/i0c/nmc) I have bumped my revenue by almost 25% with the same hashing power. Nothing wrong with Eclipse, and I am watching Project #2 closely, but a few cycles making a few extra baht? What's not to like about that?
zapeta

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2011, 04:11:37 PM

I was talking with a shareholder recently and we came up with the idea about having a limit on the BTC low price of the stock. In the contract I stated that we would sell the stock at $10 but in BTC. When I did this we were in a down turn and I wanted to protect the value of the first investors. I had assumed that I would have sold the IPO stock more quickly than I did and on the upturn the price would correct. We have not fully sold and I fear that people are no longer buying stock because they think the BTC price will just keep going up so the "buy later and not now" mentality is in effect. If we change the contract in a motion to either $10 in BTC or 3 BTC (whatever is higher in purchasing power) we will be able to protect the current investors and help get more funding for the FPGA expansion (assuming we vote to do this). I would like some feed back on this idea if you guys don't mind.

As a first investor, I support this idea and I would be more willing to invest further knowing the value is protected a bit better.  I also like the idea of putting some of the profit towards purchase of FPGAs.
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2011, 05:35:07 PM

I was talking with a shareholder recently and we came up with the idea about having a limit on the BTC low price of the stock. In the contract I stated that we would sell the stock at $10 but in BTC. When I did this we were in a down turn and I wanted to protect the value of the first investors. I had assumed that I would have sold the IPO stock more quickly than I did and on the upturn the price would correct. We have not fully sold and I fear that people are no longer buying stock because they think the BTC price will just keep going up so the "buy later and not now" mentality is in effect. If we change the contract in a motion to either $10 in BTC or 3 BTC (whatever is higher in purchasing power) we will be able to protect the current investors and help get more funding for the FPGA expansion (assuming we vote to do this). I would like some feed back on this idea if you guys don't mind.

As a first investor, I support this idea and I would be more willing to invest further knowing the value is protected a bit better.  I also like the idea of putting some of the profit towards purchase of FPGAs.

If we change the rules now we are only going to hurt people who have not yet invested and thus have no voting rights. I will make a motion on the 3 BTC limit first(unless we should make it a different value). following that a vote on the FPGA. What is a reasonable amount of time for the votes? 3 days? A week? Until we get 50% of the vote in?

Thanks.
I would say until either 50% of the shareholders votes yes or no, because then even if people haven't voted yet the outcome will be the same, with a maximum of 7 days.I also support this decision, I think it will help to stabilize the share value and bring in new investors.
//DeaDTerra
btc_artist

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2011, 05:42:28 PM

I would say until either 50% of the shareholders votes yes or no,
Well, Goat has 90%+ of votes covered then..... Tongue

LoupGaroux

View Profile
December 24, 2011, 04:09:59 AM

Well, those who have not invested yet actually would not get hurt, because they can choose not to be investors if they don't like where the company is going. I support the value floor for the asset, although I was happy to get my last couple at 2.5, I understand and support having a floor value. Investors who are not around now will be buying shares of the asset without the dividends that we are receiving now, so they are buying whatever the share is valued at when they buy it, what has happened up to that point is not a factor, other than to make the investment an attractive one or not.

And my fan comments were tongue in cheek, I expect many of us have put together all kinds of elaborate air movement systems, and yours just brought a smile to my face.

So- 3btc/$10 USD value floor, thumbs up.

Set aside new investment designated as FPGA expansion money, thumbs up. Especially if there is announcement made if that is the direction so new investors can be aware of the full range of the company.

As to merged mining... it is pure found money. The extra i0c's and nmc's that I am pulling in with 2.25 Gh of mining while still operating my systems on a constant basis (non-dedicated) adds up to an extra .75 btc per day when dumped on the exchanges. I am also parking a browser on the java i0c pool for each machine, which is generating another 3,500 i0c per day. Why knot said the dominatrix?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: