Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's in the game, after all?  (Read 4793 times)
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 09:52:35 AM

Everyone has different goals when playing gambling, for me gambling is just fun. I play gambling to relieve stress, so when playing gambling
for me I don't have a target to have to win. The important thing is I can forget work routine for a moment. And dice games are my favorite
gambling games, because dice games don't require good skills for win. Quite a bit of luck we can win when playing dice.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 10:06:56 AM

Everyone has different goals when playing gambling, for me gambling is just fun. I play gambling to relieve stress, so when playing gambling
for me I don't have a target to have to win. The important thing is I can forget work routine for a moment. And dice games are my favorite
gambling games, because dice games don't require good skills for win. Quite a bit of luck we can win when playing dice.
Me too, I am not really a pro player, I do gambling sometimes, I always watch some tricks or strategies when playing cards, because I don't fully understand the things that can make me win the game, but the thing is I play gambling because it helps me to develop my skills, it makes my brain works faster in making strategies, before I only played chess with a little bet but now I try playing in dice game it makes me enjoy everything.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 443

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 10:28:14 AM

As for me, gambling carries big risks, but if everything is done correctly, you can win big money on a regular basis. Personally, I play poker and cheat. How? I am using poker analyzer system

is this a legit cheat?i mean it is not bannable?or i may risk my account using this ?

but anyway i am not a cheater ever since,i am fair player and want to play and win without cheating.

Poker analyzer is a high-end poker cheating device. Installed with a high-speed processor and endowed with perfect analytical capability, the phone analyzer system can report 100 percent correct result to poker player within 0.1 seconds. It plays an increasingly important role in the playing card games market due to its vast practicality and usage.
This thing helped me win a lot of tournaments and earn a lot of money!
Good luck to your gambling career,but please don't spread cheating in this forum,let us respect the gambling sites that we are playing with.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 05:07:25 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2020, 05:38:12 PM by deisik

Good luck to your gambling career,but please don't spread cheating in this forum,let us respect the gambling sites that we are playing with

Don't take it too seriously

Cheating here refers more to claims about the reported capacity to predict the poker game outcomes with "100 percent correct result to poker player within 0.1 seconds. That's the kind of bullshit you would expect from someone with a dozen of posts and all of them advertising some shit

It reminds me of the good old days when you could pay a few shekels and download a certain app to your mobile phone that would (allegedly) show girls without their clothes. Remember that, huh? It is unlikely that any however remotely reasonable person would ever fall for this nonsense

cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 05:52:21 PM

This one falls for personal enjoyment and wants to control fate and luck in playing Dice and although its something that just exists in the mind, it still feels like it's real after all we literally hold spend the cash when cashing out.

There is nothing in the game but personal preference some would like to watch two risking athletes breaking each other ribs in the name of sports while as a gambler you watch them doing it but with financial motives still.

James2Jones

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 01:35:05 PM

Mostly i agree with you, but in dice games with enough training i think you can learn to control them. The fun part is an interesting concept. I guess it depends. I also like dice games like craps, i'm trying to learn some dice control, but i guess you can't do that playing online.  Grin
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 02:26:34 PM

I agree with you here, dice games are great to just relax and gamble a bit in the evening, you don't need to think so much your gameplay and strategy. It's quite important to manage expectations though. Gambling and dice on particular are not games to make you rich overnight. Sure you have the chances to make money, but if you play long enough it's very likely that you lose money. We can't be too emotionally invest into our game, because it would just make us very angry if we have a streak of bad beats.
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1984

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 06:19:32 PM

Whoever says what, but gambling lures a person on a hormonal level. Any win, even the smallest, is accompanied by the release of dopamine, serotonin and endorphins into the bloodstream, which make us feel happy. Someone gets more pleasure from sex, someone from fast driving, someone from drugs, someone from parachute jumping, and someone throwing dice. The most important thing is to know the measure in hobbies and not to cross the border.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 06:31:44 PM

Gambling to most might aways seem like an easy money and it often and you actually feel this way or don't think more about it more based on the fact that, your stakes are often low with the expectation of a greater outcome in monetary form. I guess if the arithmetic is been done on the sum total of what it's been lost in gambling by an individual gambler, a lot of concern would result on the gamblers gambling habit. Every gambler needs one.
For a fact, all gamblers don't start gambling for the sake of fun or enjoyment as you've termed it. Are there users like that here? My best guess is no! It's all ways about the finance until it's not. Why is this? It's just a way of trying not to be too heartbroken when you lose. For you, it's just an at the moment kind of thing, no high hopes but then, gives you hope.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 06:43:01 PM

To be explicit and begin with, by gambling I mean playing only the games of chance (think dice here), i.e. games where your skill doesn't matter, where the outcome is determined by luck alone
In short, I can say that gambling is one of the enjoyable elements for me which I used to do during my free time when I have no work to do. So I used it mostly to pass my free time to utilize it in a good manner.

Gambling can be considered as a part-time thing for me and it is not so serious for me as I will not make it so. If you have stored money which you want to utilize with enjoying then you are welcome here to do gambling as I play Dice many times and already I have got some profit for playing. It will be enjoyable too for you if you can make some profit from it.

TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 05:40:43 PM

-snip-

What is exactly meant and understood by this "personal enjoyment" generic category? Is it one feeling, or are there many? What do people actually feel when gambling with motives other than purely financial? What do they get out of it? My take is that they are feeling in control of their fate, even if only for very brief moments. Simply put, that they are not losers, and luck is on their side, at least sometimes. Indeed, we all know that this feeling is fleeting and false overall, but it is so nice and pleasant that we are ready to pay for it, up to a point where we get addicted to it

So what's your take on this? What's in the game for those of us who are not looking for anything other than personal enjoyment and amusement? Be specific!

ok, let me combine that people's statements.
gambling is a fun and fast way to earn money...... if you win it Grin

my dad loves gambling, I love gambling too.
both of us only did it for fun. I can say that because we gambled with a small amount of money even when we have more free money to spend.

oh, sometime we gave the profit to the losers when we won the game, we split it pro rata  Grin

life is a competition, we take it into gambling. we compete our luck with other players. people love to be number one, to be the highest, to be praised, etc.
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 08:17:56 PM

As I've matured more on this topic, initially I thought that people gambled only for money and only money was the main goal.

Now I've experienced something totally different. It's not the addiction to winning more money, rather, it's addiction to the game itself.

Gamblers, who are addicted and want an escape from reality would gamble because either their reality is really bad or they just want that "high" feeling from gambling. Trust me, there are gamblers who have unlimited money and are really rich, still they play just for the thrill! I was so wrong in it initially!
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:55:14 AM

To be explicit and begin with, by gambling I mean playing only the games of chance (think dice here), i.e. games where your skill doesn't matter, where the outcome is determined by luck alone
In short, I can say that gambling is one of the enjoyable elements for me which I used to do during my free time when I have no work to do. So I used it mostly to pass my free time to utilize it in a good manner.

Gambling can be considered as a part-time thing for me and it is not so serious for me as I will not make it so. If you have stored money which you want to utilize with enjoying then you are welcome here to do gambling as I play Dice many times and already I have got some profit for playing. It will be enjoyable too for you if you can make some profit from it.

It’s good to read that you enjoy the game of gambling and consider it for the entertainment and have a good fun time when doing it.  But then we have many who consider gambling is just about making money from it and becoming rich quickly. The problem arises from here when they start thinking only about wining from gambling which is not possible always.
pankowri

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 09:48:57 AM

It’s good to read that you enjoy the game of gambling and consider it for the entertainment and have a good fun time when doing it.  But then we have many who consider gambling is just about making money from it and becoming rich quickly. The problem arises from here when they start thinking only about winning from gambling which is not possible always.

Yes, that is the fact that people want to win always which is not possible all the time in the gambling section. You must have to set your mindset first that if you lose one match, it doesn't mean you will lose every match. I think taking it as entertainment can help you to enjoy gambling very much. Otherwise, you may hurt or your funds can be lost for lack of knowledge.

Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 10:09:35 AM

As I've matured more on this topic, initially I thought that people gambled only for money and only money was the main goal.
majority yes it is but of course some gamblers has their own reason why they gamble but of course money is always involved because you cannot play without capital and you can't win without money.
Now I've experienced something totally different. It's not the addiction to winning more money, rather, it's addiction to the game itself.
What does in mean to the game itself?meaning you enjoy more in that specific game that even if you lose too much is fine?
Gamblers, who are addicted and want an escape from reality would gamble because either their reality is really bad or they just want that "high" feeling from gambling. Trust me, there are gamblers who have unlimited money and are really rich, still they play just for the thrill! I was so wrong in it initially!
Sometimes it is the momentum of winning is addicted,when you are seeing the amount of collection you gain for a certain game but all of a sudden may lose if you don't stop.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 10:20:05 AM

Most of us were introduced to gambling as a kid in fairs. Be it the ring game, plinko or rotating circle (roulette) or the classic dice. Our parent and guardian gave us money to play each game. Wining was not the motivation there. As we grew up and started having pocket money, we might have done P2P bets with friends on sports, events and whether who was right about something. We might have played some poker on gatherings. There were some sense of profit but it's still was mostly fun. People starts gambling as an entertainment, a way to have fun in your spare time. But as they starts being adult and get addicted to it, they aspect the profit more than anything.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 12:39:25 PM

It’s good to read that you enjoy the game of gambling and consider it for the entertainment and have a good fun time when doing it.  But then we have many who consider gambling is just about making money from it and becoming rich quickly. The problem arises from here when they start thinking only about wining from gambling which is not possible always
Gambling became interesting when people became serious about defeating their opponent or the game, that's why they're being bankrupt and having a losing streak.

Instead of enjoying and having fun on gambling games, they're very greedy to win the huge pot. I can't blame some people if there's a huge pot on a game, people will not hesitate to bet until they got it.

Gambling is probably for entertainment only, professional gamblers that join the league, and earning daily should be the one to make it as full-time.
pankowri

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 01:38:36 PM

It’s good to read that you enjoy the game of gambling and consider it for the entertainment and have a good fun time when doing it.  But then we have many who consider gambling is just about making money from it and becoming rich quickly. The problem arises from here when they start thinking only about winning from gambling which is not possible always
Gambling became interesting when people became serious about defeating their opponent or the game, that's why they're being bankrupt and having a losing streak.

Instead of enjoying and having fun on gambling games, they're very greedy to win the huge pot. I can't blame some people if there's a huge pot on a game, people will not hesitate to bet until they got it.

Gambling is probably for entertainment only, professional gamblers that join the league, and earning daily should be the one to make it as full-time.
Yes this is also my theory that gambling is for entertainment only. Though it depends on funds also. But if you have more funds, I will suggest you go for leagues. Otherwise, if you are not a gambler then use it for experience and entertainment. I mostly use it in my free time when I used it to get relaxation with the brain.

michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 03:36:54 PM

Yes this is also my theory that gambling is for entertainment only. Though it depends on funds also. But if you have more funds, I will suggest you go for leagues. Otherwise, if you are not a gambler then use it for experience and entertainment. I mostly use it in my free time when I used it to get relaxation with the brain.
If your theory about gambling is for entertainment, you should end your gambling time when you already got the entertain in gambling because if you don't stop, you can spend more money. That will happens too if you have more funds, and you will use that funds to playing gambling longer than usual. We should treat gambling as an entertaining way and get relaxation in our busy days, and maybe we need to have a limit of time that will remind us to stop playing gambling.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Google+

Activity: 2408
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 04:47:06 PM

If your theory about gambling is for entertainment, you should end your gambling time when you already got the entertain in gambling because if you don't stop, you can spend more money. That will happens too if you have more funds, and you will use that funds to playing gambling longer than usual. We should treat gambling as an entertaining way and get relaxation in our busy days, and maybe we need to have a limit of time that will remind us to stop playing gambling.
maybe people's opinions are different there are people who are rich and easy to get money so they will visit gambling places just to find happiness and try to research that what they do can produce more or not, because at the gambling place when they are lucky it would be great to hear the sound of the profit made at the gambling venue.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄