Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's in the game, after all?  (Read 4793 times)
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 05:00:53 AM

Yes this is also my theory that gambling is for entertainment only. Though it depends on funds also. But if you have more funds, I will suggest you go for leagues. Otherwise, if you are not a gambler then use it for experience and entertainment. I mostly use it in my free time when I used it to get relaxation with the brain.
If your theory about gambling is for entertainment, you should end your gambling time when you already got the entertain in gambling because if you don't stop, you can spend more money. That will happens too if you have more funds, and you will use that funds to playing gambling longer than usual. We should treat gambling as an entertaining way and get relaxation in our busy days, and maybe we need to have a limit of time that will remind us to stop playing gambling.
maybe people's opinions are different there are people who are rich and easy to get money so they will visit gambling places just to find happiness and try to research that what they do can produce more or not, because at the gambling place when they are lucky it would be great to hear the sound of the profit made at the gambling venue.
Not many of them can get lucky in gambling games. Some people who don't have much money can probably get lucky too in just one-hit because we maybe see that can really happen to one or two people. The sound of the profit will be interesting to hear, and that can make people still playing gambling. But all in all, we see many people expect to profit from gambling games, and they forget that gambling is not a place to make money or as a source of income.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 05:31:25 AM

Not many of them can get lucky in gambling games. Some people who don't have much money can probably get lucky too in just one-hit because we maybe see that can really happen to one or two people. The sound of the profit will be interesting to hear, and that can make people still playing gambling. But all in all, we see many people expect to profit from gambling games, and they forget that gambling is not a place to make money or as a source of income.
However the successful stories of those gamblers are making more sound than those who always lose.

Yet, success are really a great story to tell. It is not easy to get into that title being lucky and win especially great prizes or great winnings. Thus making it other gamblers to to try their luck and in return they tend to lose but somehow occassionally will be able to win and that motivate them to play more to get more chance in winning huge prizes.

Thi is one of the reason in getting addiction of gambling. however, there are only few people are getting addicted because all of us had common sene that we could not give in into that situation without considering our priorities in life
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 06:32:37 AM

Is there even a need for a reason for making it as an "enjoyment"? It's like asking something, why do you do that, do you do this, do you want to be that kind of thing. We want it cause we want to, there's really no need to overcomplicate reasons or whatever. We enjoy gambling because we enjoy it, that's my take on to gambling I suppose.

However the successful stories of those gamblers are making more sound than those who always lose.

Yet, success are really a great story to tell. It is not easy to get into that title being lucky and win especially great prizes or great winnings. Thus making it other gamblers to to try their luck and in return they tend to lose but somehow occassionally will be able to win and that motivate them to play more to get more chance in winning huge prizes.

Thi is one of the reason in getting addiction of gambling. however, there are only few people are getting addicted because all of us had common sene that we could not give in into that situation without considering our priorities in life
Aren't they made into "stories" because they were successful? Let's be real here, who would even listen to a story of a man losing to gambling? That's like our everyday lives, no one wants to listen to that, sure if you add a bit of sob story elements some may read it, but that's it. But success? Now that's a story most would be willing to read, why? Because they want to be one, they want to be like the guy that was successful. Do remember that successful stories are just 1 in a million stories out there, but only that 1 is told because it's a unique instance, and not an instance that could regularly occur.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 06:41:06 AM

Yes this is also my theory that gambling is for entertainment only. Though it depends on funds also. But if you have more funds, I will suggest you go for leagues. Otherwise, if you are not a gambler then use it for experience and entertainment. I mostly use it in my free time when I used it to get relaxation with the brain.
If your theory about gambling is for entertainment, you should end your gambling time when you already got the entertain in gambling because if you don't stop, you can spend more money. That will happens too if you have more funds, and you will use that funds to playing gambling longer than usual. We should treat gambling as an entertaining way and get relaxation in our busy days, and maybe we need to have a limit of time that will remind us to stop playing gambling.
maybe people's opinions are different there are people who are rich and easy to get money so they will visit gambling places just to find happiness and try to research that what they do can produce more or not, because at the gambling place when they are lucky it would be great to hear the sound of the profit made at the gambling venue.
The last sentence is very true in this circumstances. This is not a place for only income source of money. But you can entertain yourself a lot by doing it. It can be enjoyable for you if you take it for entertainment purposes and an extra thing for your free time which I am doing for several weeks. Honestly, I am enjoying it and I believe that if anyone takes it for entertainment then it will be enjoyable for his or her. For stress, there has always a chance of losing their money. So entertainment can help you to reduce your stress.

michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:55:28 AM

If those gamblers don't realize that they don't have much chance to win as a successful gambler, they will not risk much money in gambling. Instead of using big money, they will understand that gambling will need the luck to win a lot of money. They will play gambling with limited money and never chase the win money because they know that they will be a sign for them to lose more money.

The story of successful gamblers inspires many gamblers, but many gamblers do not realize that winning is because of the luck that comes to the right person. And if there are gamblers who are still chasing the win money, sooner or later, they will become addicted to gambling, and it will be hard to stop playing gambling.

The last sentence is very true in this circumstances. This is not a place for only income source of money. But you can entertain yourself a lot by doing it. It can be enjoyable for you if you take it for entertainment purposes and an extra thing for your free time which I am doing for several weeks. Honestly, I am enjoying it and I believe that if anyone takes it for entertainment then it will be enjoyable for his or her. For stress, there has always a chance of losing their money. So entertainment can help you to reduce your stress.
I always explain to my friends who want to try playing gambling that gambling is not a source of income, so they do not even try to make money. Many of them enjoy playing gambling, and they know when to stop gambling after they played for some hours. But I can not force them to follow what I said to them because sometimes, they can be greedy to play gambling, especially if they can win some money. But so far, I see that they can hold themselves not to chase the win money, and they can feel that is enough to playing gambling.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 10:56:44 PM

If those gamblers don't realize that they don't have much chance to win as a successful gambler, they will not risk much money in gambling. Instead of using big money, they will understand that gambling will need the luck to win a lot of money. They will play gambling with limited money and never chase the win money because they know that they will be a sign for them to lose more money.

The story of successful gamblers inspires many gamblers, but many gamblers do not realize that winning is because of the luck that comes to the right person. And if there are gamblers who are still chasing the win money, sooner or later, they will become addicted to gambling, and it will be hard to stop playing gambling.

I always explain to my friends who want to try playing gambling that gambling is not a source of income, so they do not even try to make money. Many of them enjoy playing gambling, and they know when to stop gambling after they played for some hours. But I can not force them to follow what I said to them because sometimes, they can be greedy to play gambling, especially if they can win some money. But so far, I see that they can hold themselves not to chase the win money, and they can feel that is enough to playing gambling.
Yes, everyone should act like this. Gambling is for all but you need to take it as your demand. If you are greedy enough then try to avoid it asap. Because there has a huge chance of losing your funds. On the other hand, if you enjoy it with small amount then you can continue as like me. I am doing it with small funds and enjoy it as entertainment. Yep I have lost some money but I enjoyed this. After another match, I recovered also.

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 10:59:39 PM
Merited by dunfida (4)

How about losing money? For sure it would really add up some stress because even if you do say that it doesnt really matter but as a human where emotion is a bit fragile then
there would really be a time that you do get pissed off thats why self control is really important when your dealing with gambling.Its all for entertainment but people are
making it a little way too far off towards their perception towards gambling.Just set everything in control and youre just fine, taking up extra motives on making
money then that the time where problems do arise.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 01:33:18 AM

Some says they gamble for stress reliever and they want to have some fun. And some they do gamble because they want to win big and earn money. As of me i do gamble because i want to win and i want to earn money. Gamble is the most way to get money easily if you gonna win. So game in gamble is for fun and earn money.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 02:37:05 AM

Some says they gamble for stress reliever and they want to have some fun. And some they do gamble because they want to win big and earn money. As of me i do gamble because i want to win and i want to earn money. Gamble is the most way to get money easily if you gonna win. So game in gamble is for fun and earn money.

That is why people are playing gambling for the first time, but after they found the fun thing in playing gambling, they try to play other gambling games. Sooner or later, they become addicted to gambling, making it difficult to stop their new habit. If they don't ask for help from other people, they will not have a chance to stop gambling, and they will become heavily addicted to gambling.

But I don't think that gambling is the most way to get money easily because many people lose their money at the gambling table. So if they want to use gambling to make money, they need to think twice before they really decide.
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 04:48:04 AM

Trust me it was a stress reliever at first. but then, when you can't stop yourself from playing, that's another story to tell because it's not for entertainment anymore. If the only thing in your mind is to win and how can you play again after you lose some games, this is called addiction and it's hard to resist. some people took them so long to let go of it but most of them still playing without hesitation.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 12:41:45 PM

How about losing money? For sure it would really add up some stress because even if you do say that it doesnt really matter but as a human where emotion is a bit fragile ---cut.

Which really is the entire point of when people repeatedly advice,,, never put in more than what you can afford to lose. What people do not realize this really means is, put in money you are prepared to lose. In fact, expect that you will lose it.

Then the stress is not part of the equation:)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 01:17:44 PM

I play both for self entertainment and to earn money, of course i now that gambling isn't easy, and its not a "get rich quick scheme" like everyone else thought it to be. But still, there can be money to be made especially when you have methods or a great team to bet on to. Those people who say they only play for entertainment, isn't exactly true. They play because they think they can get easy money. If its only enjoyment they want, they can easily find those with other activities.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 02:26:31 PM

I play both for self entertainment and to earn money, of course i now that gambling isn't easy, and its not a "get rich quick scheme" like everyone else thought it to be. But still, there can be money to be made especially when you have methods or a great team to bet on to. Those people who say they only play for entertainment, isn't exactly true. They play because they think they can get easy money. If its only enjoyment they want, they can easily find those with other activities.
The reason for playing gambling just for fun depends on the condition of the person, especially in the financial sector and for those who have a lot of money from a job or business that makes a lot of money and the reason they play gambling is just to fill their spare time as entertainment.
different from those who don't have a lot of money, of course they want to play gambling to get lots of money quickly.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 07:04:22 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2020, 04:55:09 PM by deisik

How about losing money? For sure it would really add up some stress because even if you do say that it doesnt really matter but as a human where emotion is a bit fragile ---cut.

Which really is the entire point of when people repeatedly advice,,, never put in more than what you can afford to lose. What people do not realize this really means is, put in money you are prepared to lose. In fact, expect that you will lose it.

Then the stress is not part of the equation

It doesn't work that way

You can well kiss your money goodbye in your mind, but when it actually comes to that still feel a lot of pain and regrets, up to a point when you become obsessed and start chasing losses. Long story short, thinking something and feeling it with your skin in game are two entirely different things. Sometimes they match, but most often they do not

feisar

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 11:05:38 AM

I came to the conclusion that all games are teased and manipulated. These do not let you win. If you win for a while, in the end you will always lose!
It is not possible to bet many coins, set 1 stone and it falls on you on the 1st ladder! The same happens in stairs game. When you bet a lot of coins it does not let you go up to the 3rd level Undecided
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 11:16:08 AM

Many gamblers think when they play they have a high chance odds to win in casino , those people look at gambling game as passive income or source of income they are often the ones who lose big .it's not an easy win scheme like what they are thinking if you cant control your emotion the bank will get all your winnings and the capital you use to play. If you are looking for a fair odds you should play betting games PVP game in that case chance to win is 50/50 unlike playing with casino.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 12:04:09 PM

Hope you could control yourself in the longer run. We all know that the usual reason why most gamblers gamble is because of the money, the profit they can get but it doesn't end in that way most often. That is why they chase these losses that usually end up in more losses so I hope you could control yourself so you would not end up chasing losses and get more losses.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Crptomagma

Activity: 350
Merit: 37

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 01:29:22 PM

The whole idea is based on these because my opinion is that the main objective of gambling is for entertainment whether the players have motives of financial breakthrough with the game or the players are playing for fun and to text their personal abilities to make things come through because using the game of dice for example it’s more of a game of luck than predictions. If I roll a dice and before it was rolled could you have predicted the number that will be on top? Does rolling dice have to do with odds? If yes so what are the odds?

Do I need a statistic to study or game analysis to observe before rolling the dice so as to have a comparative advantage when the dice is rolled. So it’s purely luck for me in the game of dice. So On these note I consider gambling as a form of entertainment that can still be used to enhance financial status not to be depended as the major means of income.

bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 01:57:08 PM

So now tell us,Have you earn from gambling?and is it Big enough compared to the amount you lose?

How could you say Gambling is easy Winning when the truth is you can't even become richer in your gambling habit.

Hope you will Find way to realize what are you missing in this statement .

deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 08:14:37 PM

Locking this topic for the time being

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: