Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 05:39:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum set new High in this Year  (Read 1188 times)
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 03:44:33 PM

It seems likely, although I don't want to look into its upcoming 2.0 though but it might cause encouragement also to investors to buy now. I am not that looking into too much projects especially the IEOs bounties popping up lately but seeing them using ETH primarily seems a better way than making their own shitcoin.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 03:54:09 PM

Ethereum is About to set new high in this year . Most of the new and previos Projects are on the ETH platform.

I think it will jump up into 0.1BTC again once the bull run start to happen in the market. Or it could be more I guess at 1k$ and if that happen more millionaires will rise up here in cryptocurrency and its credibility also will increase too and popularity. In fact, I also hold em on my wallet too and waiting for the right time to sell.
I doubt that because I see that at this time ethereum does not have many investors and there are already a few investors who are interested in ethereum because there might not be a good development so it is difficult to attract investors to support ethereum anymore, I am sure ethereum is as close to its death.

We don't know what will happen this year with ethereum, and you only base your analysis on the recent trend of eth graph. This currency is following the path to where bitcoin is heading towards right now. It won't increase a profitable value if there's no incoming demands. Let's understand the recent situation that it's not easy for eth to gain so while bitcoin was still struggling to reach the best profitable value.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 03:56:50 PM

In 2017 Ethereum jumped to new recorded price due to ethereum investment in almost every ICo, but now Ethereum again needs something huge like ICO to fly again to new record value in price.

You're right that ethereum needs new proposal to aim back the trust of the users in ICO, but this not affect much because everyone is still use ethereum because of its low fee's and everyone love it. for me as I use ethereum as converted in bitcoin, it gives me more convenient to use and feel more safer because I receive it in seconds. so ethereum still in the top line.

Watch out for this SPACE!
shamriyas87

Activity: 785
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 03:57:59 PM

My Answer will be a yes! because not only 2020 will the season for altcoins but scores of people are attracting nowadays to the crypto-related platform aswell This means more projects will emerge in the erc20 platform more frequently for sure and with Eth 2.0 it's definitely gonna set a new ATH!
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 03:59:10 PM

Ethereum is About to set new high in this year . Most of the new and previos Projects are on the ETH platform.

I dont think so if ethereum can break its all time high way back 2017 because its price is far far away from its all time high, Yes it has some great news in the market like eth 2.0 but this is not a reason to bring back to its all time high maybe if bitcoin can back also to its all time high.

njhasan88

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 04:05:10 PM

I think ETH 2020 reached  1000$. In the past we were seeing Eth price Taichung 1000$ over. Eth now number 2 raking coin in coin marketcap. 2020 bull run Eth broken all the price record in past. My favourite coin ETH.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 04:15:29 PM

I dont think so if ethereum can break its all time high way back 2017 because its price is far far away from its all time high, Yes it has some great news in the market like eth 2.0 but this is not a reason to bring back to its all time high maybe if bitcoin can back also to its all time high.
yes, indeed I am also not sure whether an update from ethereum 2.0 can bring eth to get a high increase. but I am sure this will be the beginning of a change in the market for the better. many updates will occur this year. we will see many surprises.
BeManga

Activity: 962
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 04:26:20 PM

ETH is really popular in their token creation that's why many projects are developing in their network
but in my opinion, to reach the last ATH and set a new high in this year will be really hard to achieve

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Crypto Press Release
Updated Every Hour!
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1048

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 04:31:32 PM

All the coins are set for a new high this year they can possibly eclipse the previous ones they have in 2017, this is what the past historical charts told us in the past halving, and Ethereum holders  are also expected to enjoy profit this year they just need to be patient, ad hold on to their coins.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 05:24:01 PM

To reach the highest price of ethereum, it is necessary to change that makes a lot of demand on ethereum. That is why there is a change to ethereum 2.0, this is one way that many will later use ethereum and invest in etheurem. indeed ethereum is a popular coin and must always be maintained so that it continues to be the top row of coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 05:36:18 PM

This is very 2 years ago. I do not know if this is still true this year.

If the price of ETH pumps, it is because it is being pulled up by the price of bitcoin. Like what others said, every coin is possible to pump because of bitcoin. But I do not know if ETH can surpass its previous ATH.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 05:48:41 PM

This is very 2 years ago. I do not know if this is still true this year.

If the price of ETH pumps, it is because it is being pulled up by the price of bitcoin. Like what others said, every coin is possible to pump because of bitcoin. But I do not know if ETH can surpass its previous ATH.

ethereum actually experienced a time when it was not dependent on bitcoin and could walk on its own, but it didn't last long and went down again and now it's finally the same as other altcoins, dependency on bitcoin is still high.
ethereum must be recognized is the best and stable enough altcoin so it is still used as a reference for the growth of new altcoin. hopefully that dependency will not affect for ethereum to be able to move freely and towards a very good price.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:06:02 PM

This can't be a fact that projects are being launched on Ethereum so that Ethereum price will go for a new high! Rather many people believe that ICO sale in Ethereum coin is the reason behind Ethereum price falls! If Bitcoin hits a new high then Ethereum will too, otherwise no developments can't push Ethereum price for a new high! Maybe this is silly, but this is the reality!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:09:49 PM

For one, I'm biased because I happen to be holding a good amount of Ethereum that was bought at a higher than current value.

However, I do believe Ethereum will see impressive gains this year, not just because of its use as a DApp platform, but thanks to its use in decentralized finance (defi).

A growing number of individuals and companies are beginning to host their defi projects on Ethereum. If this trend continues during a bull market, Ethereum could witness huge gains.

Whether or not it will set a new ATH though, remains to be seen.

I'm inclined to say it will certainly gain a lot this year, but a new high is less certain.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:14:19 PM

In 2017 ethereum made its ATH caused by the demand for the ico but this time ethereum has faced the different thing when the ico has already dead and ethereum must come with something new that can bring a huge demand again. I doubt if the new ATH can be reached this year and I feel if bitcoin can't even reached the new ATH this year too. We can see that if the bitcoin gets correction right now and the movement of ethereum pegged to the bitcoin. That's true if the majority of ico platforms pegged with ethereum but it doesn't mean if these platforms will bring a huge pressure to the price of ethereum.
It seems like ICOs are now dead but the situation is that much bad because of the market people were not investing in ICOs because they thought that whole crypto market was on downward direction but now I am sure that a good time will again start when the price of bitcoin will rise along with all other coins. ICOs will also gain the demand and so we can say that yes ethereum will reach to another ATH this year.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:21:04 PM

As alternative coin after bitcoin, ethereum must stay with great performance and new system/ program for their users. This is idealist coin, only think about development and if success with 2.0 ethereum will more easy to get higher price and volume. We can see their history in 2018 - 2019 very slowly and low positive news. They prepare to up grade system to get more fresh fund and stay away from another coins. Ethereum can't beat bitcoin but leave another coins behind is their goals.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Rcoinmoon

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 09:05:25 PM

Ethereum is a great Coin with a lot of prospect and I has had a great run for the pass few years and still trying despite the fact that it price hasn't had a solid movement in a long time.

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 11:45:50 PM

This can't be a fact that projects are being launched on Ethereum so that Ethereum price will go for a new high! Rather many people believe that ICO sale in Ethereum coin is the reason behind Ethereum price falls! If Bitcoin hits a new high then Ethereum will too, otherwise no developments can't push Ethereum price for a new high! Maybe this is silly, but this is the reality!
Im not sure about that. Just try to analyze with this current level price of ethereum and how is it possible for ethereum to reach another ATH. As you can see that if the price of ethereum is not even the same with its level when the price of bitcoin worth 8k in 2018 and at that time and the price of ethereum was around 500.
It looks too difficult for ether to get the same price again.

Nekhat277

Activity: 835

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:22:43 AM

Yes!!! we all can only predict but we can't be certain for sure what will happen in this crypto place . Maximum crypto members hoping this that you are thinking . We need lots of investors to rise the market , meny investors left the crypto market place because of few months ago crash ....
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 08:39:19 AM

Makes me wonder, if ever this will happen, where does ETH will land. But we must be careful do not be reckless to buy ETH by just considering this idea. We could not yet say it by this time, there are more possibilities that could happen along the run. Be careful, alway, becausw situations might turn to be the opposite.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: