Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:58:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum set new High in this Year  (Read 1160 times)
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:12:44 PM

I believe that ETH is a profitable investment in the future, but given the current unstable market situation I think ETH can reach its ATH price again if BTC can pump up to $ 10k this year, I see ETH price movements currently following trend of rising prices BTC themselves.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:25:46 PM

Ethereum is About to set new high in this year . Most of the new and previos Projects are on the ETH platform.

New ATH at this price? I think we should wait more before we conclude. Most people argue that ETH price pushed very high to its ATH above 1k$ during the last altcoin season because many projects were using mainly ETH for ICO, there is some sense in this. However, every ETH holder like myself await a new ATH but not this current price level. I hope the POS algorithm will bring the much needed uptrend soon.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 12:48:07 PM

Ethereum is About to set new high in this year . Most of the new and previos Projects are on the ETH platform.
if the benchmarks are only smart contracts, Eth should have exceeded ATH last year, but this is not the point.

Eth remains stable with their increasing volume, but they are also the same as altcoin who still cannot ensure an increase just because the alt market is not yet dominant. Then there is ETH 2.0 this year, many hoping there will be a price increase but realistically it will not meet the highest performance because it is still in its initial stages.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:55:16 PM

If ETH goes to such great mark in this year every one else happy for sure but we don't know what will happen in the market since it is highly volatile.
So for better everyone can go to invest on BTC than ethereum as we have good expectation in price for BTC all the time.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 01:28:30 PM

Prices increases in crypto these days just don't come with shills or empty messages any more. What really drives price is the progress of development, features, products released and how it tends to increase global adoption towards cryptocurrencies. However, with the coming of BTC halving i am sure we are likely going to see a rise in some major altcoins like

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 01:36:28 PM

Passionately yes, we may not see a new ATH in the early stage of 2020 but we are likely to see the movement towards the end of 2020 bitcoin halve. Ethereum has been working its models out for a good raise like what we saw in 2017. Although, many enthusiasts had said that, Ethereum will make another good result by 2021.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:43:12 PM

I think it will jump up into 0.1BTC again once the bull run start to happen in the market. Or it could be more I guess at 1k$ and if that happen more millionaires will rise up here in cryptocurrency and its credibility also will increase too and popularity. In fact, I also hold em on my wallet too and waiting for the right time to sell.
I doubt that because I see that at this time ethereum does not have many investors and there are already a few investors who are interested in ethereum because there might not be a good development so it is difficult to attract investors to support ethereum anymore, I am sure ethereum is as close to its death.
No, it’s not going to happen because as much I know ETH is getting good with time same as another altcoin so I am expecting something good from it as I saw so many people who would suggest you invest your money in ETH after bitcoin so I think it’s hard to make ETH vanish from market and because of so many investors it will never die.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:49:11 PM

We are hoping for the best to happen. If bitcoins stays strong I think other coins will follow the trend specially ETH which had is ATH in 2017. I think with constatinopole coming out, it would help ETH to hype out and make its price up in a certain price market. We'll never know we just hope for a healthy market this year 2020.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:25:51 PM

ethereum doesn't have a good signal right now, ethereum prices are still stuck at $ 160, if Ethereum can recover to $ 200 it will be useful to continue the bull trend

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:30:19 PM

ethereum doesn't have a good signal right now, ethereum prices are still stuck at $ 160, if Ethereum can recover to $ 200 it will be useful to continue the bull trend
true, and if ethereum is bullish, ethereum will not make  new high because in my opinion it is very difficult to make new ath like all altcoins because the market is in a bearish trend, eth will go up but will not make new ath
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:51:05 PM

it is also going to be rush on eth blockchain. it is not abuot the projects on the eth blockchain that will set the eth high, the main thing lies within the ethereum that will make it great again. devs should have some extra plans to keep it at NO. 2

Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:01:55 PM

ETH has smart contracts with several ICO projects so ETH still has the opportunity to rise to the highest price again someday, even I have no doubts or worries after adding a few more ETHs to investment, because I believe that ETH has great potential for investment.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:19:24 PM

true, and if ethereum is bullish, ethereum will not make  new high because in my opinion it is very difficult to make new ath like all altcoins because the market is in a bearish trend, eth will go up but will not make new ath

afaik bullish means really high growth or ath  . bearish means fall of the price but that doesnt mean no increase will happen . there are and its still possible , if eth will go up , there is also a chance that it can make a new ath again if the rise continues  . to the question if eth set to  new high this year  ? why not  ?  every year means new hope  .  many years that eth was dump  , so there will also be a year that eth can experience to be on top again .
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 08:03:16 PM

So for better everyone can go to invest on BTC than ethereum as we have good expectation in the price for BTC all the time.

I agree with you. This is the perfect time to invest in Bitcoin as the price is enough low. Last week BTC price was 9k USD, anytime it can boost up to 10K USD. Ethereum is a good investment though but people are losing hopes on Ethereum as their growth is very low according to other good coin.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:31:38 PM

I think this time around the Eth exponential growth will be trigerred by its upgrades especially after change to pos from pow algorithm that will cause demand and no one will want to sell due to passive profits from staking. Eth will definitely move towards new highs but i am not sure that this will happen in this year or next year.
Hopefully Eth will be making a high growth this year since most of the ico projects today are mostly in eth flatforms. It may not reach its ATH again just like the previous year but for sure we will see good growth for ethereum before this year ends.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:48:29 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2020, 07:18:29 PM by KimmyF

Still I remember the time when people were starting to compare with Bitcoin and Ethereum. This Ethereum has highest probability to touched top price. But problem is still has no accurate time to beacon chain where Ethereum blockchain will be build for POS.
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 12:53:48 AM

well i believe that this year will have its good times but it wont reach new highs
i compare the 2019 to 2015
2020 to 2016
and 2021 will bea s 2017
but its a wild guess.. i just keep buying and holding and hoping =]
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:04:13 AM

If by high you refer to the price, then I suggest you look at the chart carefully and reconsider your position. It did appear as if for a while we were heading back to new highs, but it may have been a mirage or a gimmick to get people to invest in it. After a few weeks of a sudden uptrend, a retracement seems to have settled in and we may find ourselves back in the lows of 2019. Hopefully, it doesn't get as bad as in 2018.
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:34:39 AM

well i believe that this year will have its good times but it wont reach new highs
i compare the 2019 to 2015
2020 to 2016
and 2021 will bea s 2017
but its a wild guess.. i just keep buying and holding and hoping =]
what you are very sure of is that the analysis must also be appreciated, especially if you say that "continuing to buy and hold" is a sense of optimism that must also be appreciated. but what you say all of that is very much I agree because I also believe that there will be a change, this can be seen with the early year movement of bitcoin which is pretty good. this will make and encourage all altcoin to be passionate too, especially ethereum which will also affect the growth of new projects.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 02:56:55 AM

That was good to know because last year I didn't notice anything about ETH that has a project even if there are some but it is unlike from the previous year where almost all project must be used etherwallet before entering into market and that's why a lot of people thought that ethereum wouldn't dump.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███