Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:44:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748196 times)
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:22:57 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 12:55:48 PM by rlh

After reading the last few post this morning, I want to go on the record and state that though I really want/need to know how to use this portion of the API, I also kind of understand why it's not in the documentation yet-- documentation is always the last part of development and when you are passionate about making software, documentation often gets neglected. Also, there is the off-chance that the API doesn't exist yet.  If that portion of code hasn't been developed, then there is nothing to document.

I am excited about my idea.  I really, REALLY want to try and make my idea work and once I do, I think it could prove the value of the AE.  Regardless, I am a patient man and I can wait.

@Qora.  I only assume you haven't responded because you are busy developing.  Please put it on your priorities list to update the API docs. At least when the AT API is added to the documentation, also consider writing a few pages on the AE.

@Everyone else.  Guys, let's be cool.  Qora really is investing a lot of time in this project.  I can only assume he's still interested since he's in contact with the AT team.  IMHO, this hiatus has to mean that Qora is working on something for the coin.

Qora is a game of patience.  Eventually we all need a pay off for our time, but considering the no-warning, "flash updates", I have no reason to doubt that I'll get my answers.  The question is when.

In the mean time, I'm going to continue developing my service.  If I have to, I'll create a dummy AE within my application that I can easily swap-out for a legit Qora interface once the details are clear.  I was quite excited about this idea and I must confess that I started to write a FbF (Functional but Fugly) application.  I need to take a little more time and write some quality software so it's easier to maintain.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xyz

Activity: 1848
Merit: 772

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:48:34 PM

After reading the last few post this morning, I want to go on the record and state that though I really want/need to know how to use this portion of the API, I also kind of understand why it's not in the documentstion yet-- documentation is always the last part of development and when you are passionate about making software, documentation often gets neglected. Also, there ia the off chance that the API doesn't exist yet.  If that portion of code hasn't been developed, then there is nothing to document.

I am excited about my idea.  I really, REALLY want to try and make my idea work and once I do, I think it could prove the value of the AE.  Regardless, I am a patient man and I can wait.

@Qora.  I only assume you haven't responded because you are busy developing.  Please put it on your priorities list to update the API, at least when the AT API is added to the documentation, also consider writing a few pages on the AE.

@Everyone else.  Guys, let's be cool.  Qora really is investing a lot of time in this project.  I can only assume he's still interested since he's in contact with the AT team.  IMHO, this hiatus has to mean that Qora is working on something for the coin.

Qora is a game of patience.  Eventually we all need a pay off for our time, but considering the no warning, "flash updates", I have no reason to doubt that I'll get my answers.  The question is when.

In the mean time, I'm going to continue developing my service.  If I have to, I'll create a dummy AE within my application that I can easily swap-out for a legit Qora interface once the details are clear.  I was quite excited about this idea and I must confess that I started to write a FbF (Functional but Fugly) application.  I need to take a little more time and write some quality software so it's easier to maintain.

We are very lucky to have you here!!! No coin will success without such people like you!
And yes, we will be patient. Smiley
But I think that @Qora should reply to your questions - it's necessary - too, if he is very busy!!!!

Es sind die glücklichen Sklaven der Freiheit größter Feind...
(Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben, 1798-1874)
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:02:03 PM

Oke here is how I see the future.

Initially it was never the goal to become a feature pumping machine.
The initial goal for this project was to try and simplify features, Looking for ways to improve them and see if they could be combined somehow.
We have features now so there is no point in pushing more features until the available ones find a use.

The main development focus will now be to make the client stable and getting more use out of the existing features.
The new wallet will be part of the goal of making Qora and its features more accessable.

To go open source this project needs to get a proper identity first. This means atleast the following things need to be done before we can go open source.

• Rework this topic (update the information, self-moderate it to prevent the spam).
  • Recreate the website (correct information, blog, forum).
  • Better communication through the blog, forum, etc
  • Create better documentation on how to use the client.
  • Setting up a proper issue tracker with guidelines.
  • Fixing the issues people are having.
  • Maybe a new logo.

I am already working on these things so don't expect them to take very long.
Some parts of the source might be hidden first. If this creates a larger interest and community the missing parts will become available immediatly.

After 40 days and almost no movement on many of these issues I think its fair to ask what is going on with OS?

I don't have a problem but some on the list haven't even been touched and could be done in hours or a few days.

-A new moderated thread? Would take a minute.
- Better communication through the blog? Thats vague as hell.
-Fix issues? I didn't see anyone has any issues with new client and again vague.
-Website? The old one is only a few months old, its not critical.
-A new logo? why? And if its likely to be a community thing why arent we setting up the bounty and having people post their ideas?

I think as a community we need to push Qora a bit for clearer answers. This list seems vague at best and doesn't seem to be moving anywhere fast and aren't actually that important. The list is ironically focused on communicating Qora better.  Roll Eyes
SamWalters

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 10:13:19 AM

I like Qora community ethnocentric.

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:23:29 PM

some still dumping the qora in bter?
now is below 10, I am ready to set buy order.
alicex

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:24:44 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 04:46:06 PM by alicex

lol , qora even have no such time to post a answer for any question from us ,even a mintue .

alicex

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:51:45 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2014, 04:27:40 PM by alicex

@ qora

where's your new client you promised
where's your new website you promised
where's your new thread you promised
where's your new documentation  you promised
where;s your proper issue tracker you promised
where's your new logo you said it might be set up

nothing , nothing .......
vbcs

Activity: 137

AT - Automated Transactions - CIYAM Developer

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:46:19 PM

Hey,

I want to make a quick update regarding the integration of the AT. Both me and qora had to understand the logic of each other and study the code in detail to be able to start the coding. I had to study the qora code and qora had to study the AT code and logic ( not so easy thing to do) . 
After long discussions today with qora, we managed to solve some issues and we also discussed the whole flow of the integration and we finally figured out the most efficient way to integrate AT to qora platform.
The AT specific API platform methods are almost ready and the implementation of the transaction that will create the ATs is also almost done.
I will not bother you with technical details as they are not in the context of the thread.
Both qora and me are very busy and our "online" time is not synchronized always, so we have quality time to discuss in detail, some things or problems that may occur, only during the weekend. Both devote time to work through the week and solve any problems that arise most of the times during the weekend.
I will also try to stay in the loop with this thread and answer any questions regarding the AT integration.

Thanks
- vbcs

1ELCU3hahFLMPPqsoHS2Mg2Rqjya6VXjAW
wuhanyan21

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:03:43 PM

Qora is dumping. Go and buy some qora from him, bagholder!
He invested 15 btc through IPO even though he says otherwise and also is selling unclaimed funds + sharexchange's seized funds!
Once he is done dumping you'll realize Qora is nothing but a NXT clone based on an old unused client.
祝你好運
twospirit

Activity: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:22:01 PM

Hey,

I want to make a quick update regarding the integration of the AT. Both me and qora had to understand the logic of each other and study the code in detail to be able to start the coding. I had to study the qora code and qora had to study the AT code and logic ( not so easy thing to do) . 
After long discussions today with qora, we managed to solve some issues and we also discussed the whole flow of the integration and we finally figured out the most efficient way to integrate AT to qora platform.
The AT specific API platform methods are almost ready and the implementation of the transaction that will create the ATs is also almost done.
I will not bother you with technical details as they are not in the context of the thread.
Both qora and me are very busy and our "online" time is not synchronized always, so we have quality time to discuss in detail, some things or problems that may occur, only during the weekend. Both devote time to work through the week and solve any problems that arise most of the times during the weekend.
I will also try to stay in the loop with this thread and answer any questions regarding the AT integration.

Thanks
- vbcs
thanks for update  Smiley
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:22:43 PM

Qora is dumping. Go and buy some qora from him, bagholder!
He invested 15 btc through IPO even though he says otherwise and also is selling unclaimed funds + sharexchange's seized funds!
Once he is done dumping you'll realize Qora is nothing but a NXT clone based on an old unused client.
祝你好運

I think we should get your quotes on the official website. Cause to me they make Qora look damn attractive. I mean if you go to that much bother and you only being able to speak in a spazzy form of English to FUD, that takes guts.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
fulcare

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:32:38 PM

Community can we please get past these fake sell walls that have been set up. Traders do this to have a safe position to skim off cheaply on the buy side, its classic 101 dick trading. I hate to see Qora below 20 sats we should stick together and push up and NO ONE sell.

Who's with me? If we all throw even a fraction of BTC at the wall we will soar. Don't question, just do it! Buy in increments of .1 BTC so everyone knows its the community power rising!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wuhanyan21

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:50:39 PM

Fulcare is rabbiter. Just analyze his writting and you'll notice it. He along with whales such as dsarmush, reanto, agran and of course QORA have dumped or are dumping.
He wants you to buy his qora. He wants out. He said himself a few posts back "he is glad to be out of such coin" just moments after attempting to pump this coin again, but in reality he still has some more to dump.
When this whole thing blows don't come a-saying "nobody warned me!"

These are some of Qora's account:
http://qora.co.in/?q=Qe2XiSMJfbGUgBkxiNkc2a72prxtcM5MhN
http://qora.co.in/?q=Qj5wGsM2BY8NGvEFpjToRyrEnaesT7PyUX
http://qora.co.in/?q=QQh5yg8xswManc3enotWqsydCCYjwTcyyL
http://qora.co.in/?q=QUCAT9hLLew1niLT3TGoBUEiZa9rN3SS9y
http://qora.co.in/?q=QgigGcnJuHHo7sqdXZHaphFxGR5QYTMTcz
http://qora.co.in/?q=QXcxayi3Kj5EgqREaCguCFgRw2e575PFmH
I think he has more than 200m qora left

And this is one of agran's account selling:
http://qora.co.in/?q=QXncuwPehVZ21ymE1jawXg1Uv3sZZ4TvYk&genblock=0
Notice how he recently sent 19m to bter. This is not his first withdrawal.
I  think I got reanto, dsarmush and rabbiter's account right too but I don't wanna make inaccurate accusations.
fulcare

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:02:56 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 07:16:51 PM by fulcare

Fulcare is rabbiter. Just analyze his writting and you'll notice it. He along with whales such as dsarmush, reanto, agran and of course QORA have dumped or are dumping.
He wants you to buy his qora. He wants out. He said himself a few posts back "he is glad to be out of such coin" just moments after attempting to pump this coin again, but in reality he still has some more to dump.
When this whole thing blows don't come a-saying "nobody warned me!"

These are some of Qora's account:
http://qora.co.in/?q=Qe2XiSMJfbGUgBkxiNkc2a72prxtcM5MhN
http://qora.co.in/?q=Qj5wGsM2BY8NGvEFpjToRyrEnaesT7PyUX
http://qora.co.in/?q=QQh5yg8xswManc3enotWqsydCCYjwTcyyL
http://qora.co.in/?q=QUCAT9hLLew1niLT3TGoBUEiZa9rN3SS9y
http://qora.co.in/?q=QgigGcnJuHHo7sqdXZHaphFxGR5QYTMTcz
http://qora.co.in/?q=QXcxayi3Kj5EgqREaCguCFgRw2e575PFmH
I think he has more than 200m qora left

And this is one of agran's account selling:
http://qora.co.in/?q=QXncuwPehVZ21ymE1jawXg1Uv3sZZ4TvYk&genblock=0
Notice how he recently sent 19m to bter. This is not his first withdrawal.
I  think I got reanto, dsarmush and rabbiter's account right too but I don't wanna make inaccurate accusations.

Why the sudden interest? I thought you said Qora is a NXT clone etc etc. You are Renat0 without a doubt, and I'm guessing you are the 8 btc wall at 14. dumb. You are beyond the doubt the stupidest retard on this forum. How could anyone possibly convince a community that a developer who is now as we speak integrating AT into the verified as original code be dumping coins to get a few bitcoins at this low price? Your idiocy in ok on a shitcoin thread but on here you deserve to living in some kind of sheltered housing with other special needs kids for trying that nonsense.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
qora (OP)

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:12:20 PM

AT is the biggest feature we have done so far and developing it will take time.
When working with the AT team we have to learn each others code.
If we don't do this correctly and rush it big mistakes could be made.

Creating the new client isn't just about making it more beautiful and more appealing but to make something better and make it easier to use.
With the new client we also need to support AT as best as we can so the development of the two will be combined.

Big updates are not expected soon but you can expect updates that solve problems.
I have been working with poloniex to make the wallet better and make sure that it can work with huge amounts of data.
I expect all the problems with poloniex will be solved soon.

The missing API for assets is also being developed but does not have the highest priority because only a few people actually have a need for it.
Solving the problems with poloniex have been given a higher priority for now as it affects more people.

In the end this project wasn't made just to survive.
If we want to make a difference for the cryptocurrency community and thrive we must do things right and that will take more time.

DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 3100

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:48:33 PM

Creating the new client isn't just about making it more beautiful and more appealing but to make something better and make it easier to use.
With the new client we also need to support AT as best as we can so the development of the two will be combined.

Big updates are not expected soon but you can expect updates that solve problems.
I have been working with poloniex to make the wallet better and make sure that it can work with huge amounts of data.

The missing API for assets is also being developed but does not have the highest priority because only a few people actually have a need for it.
Solving the problems with poloniex have been given a higher priority for now as it affects more people.

If we want to make a difference for the cryptocurrency community and thrive we must do things right and that will take more time.

Keep up the good work!  Don't pay too much attention to the people getting impatient to make a quick buck, most of us know it'll be ready when it's ready.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
xyz

Activity: 1848
Merit: 772

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:01:23 PM

Thanks @Qora!
That's exactly what we need - from time to time a statement from you!
This makes us feel much better - too, if you cannot give us important news! Smiley

Es sind die glücklichen Sklaven der Freiheit größter Feind...
(Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben, 1798-1874)
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:27:36 PM

Thank you Qora for all your hard work.

Smiley Smiley

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:35:26 AM

finally ,we got news from the dev team ,
and we always are confident of you ,and keep good working, we will wait.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:48:55 AM

Hey,

Thanks
- vbcs

Good luck to you both
Maybe you can live together to be better synchronized  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: