Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748193 times)
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:57:52 AM

Who is going to hold/keep the coins used in the crowdfunding?
It'd be nice if they keep the coins for awhile, if not permanently. I'm not scared of a price dump. It just would be interesting to have people like those around, and the best motivation there is that they become stakeholders as well.

You have millions, just donate!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:56:44 AM

cant send coins with version 17 and having a problem with version 18.

Copied over wallet from v17 to new wallet folder in version 18

and when I execute the run batch file i get the error

"File created with different features. Please check compression, checksum or encryption"

Please help ??

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:58:38 AM

"File created with different features. Please check compression, checksum or encryption"

Please help ??

Maybe recover from seed.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:59:46 AM

Bought 10 million of the asset, lets get it to the minimum of 100 mil so the AT team can start the process!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:03:53 AM

dont have a seed

Please help ??

Maybe recover from seed.
blg42598

Activity: 867

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:07:20 AM

Will this pose a company/brand name competition?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/304460/ Same name  Undecided
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:17:51 AM

goes
Turing Complete

Qora and AT team agreed to integrate a Turing complete virtual machine into Qora named
Automated Transactions.

In a brief preview Automated transactions allows many types of applications ranging from games of chance to automated crowdfunding and ensuring that savings will not be lost forever.

But this project needs to get funded in order to be done and ATFunding is the asset that represents this crowdfunding.

ATFunding asset has a quantity of 250 millions units with each unit's price equals to 1 Qora and a total net worth of 250.000.000 Qora.
AT team will integrate Automated Transactions into Qora if the minimum amount of 100 millions Qora has been pledged for this purpose.

The crowdfunind period has started today, 15 of October and will last for a period of two weeks.If the sold units during this period reaches the minimum quantity of 100.000.000 then Automated Transactions will be integrated into Qora.

The ATFunding asset holders by funding this project they will also be able to exchange their ATFunding asset with the official asset of AT Team that they will issue if the minimum goal has been reached (details can be found here).

ATFunding asset specifications

Name : ATFunding

Asset Key : 61

Asset Owner : QYsLsfwMRBPnunmuWmFkM4hvGsfooY8ssU

Asset Description : This asset represents the funding of AT team
                                for the integration of a Turing complete virtual machine into Qora.

Quantity : 250.000.000 units

Divisible : Yes

Price : 1 Qora/unit

Crowdfunding has began

Cross post

I am in !

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:21:31 AM

dont have a seed

Please help ??

Maybe recover from seed.

Open the wallet.
Double click the padlock on the bottom of the client.
Type in your password.
Go to the debug window via the menu option at the top.
type GET wallet/seed

Then save the seed.

Close down v17, remove data/wallet from v18 folder. Then load up v18 client, put in seed and wait for it to load  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:26:37 AM

I just bought 10m

Why did someone buy and then sell again?

BTW The asset exchange works like a dream, when we get a nice gui its gonna beat NXT exchange in user experience by a long way.

I don't care what the price is NOW this IS the best 2nd gen coin.
flankliu

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:39:10 AM

goes
Turing Complete

Qora and AT team agreed to integrate a Turing complete virtual machine into Qora named
Automated Transactions.

In a brief preview Automated transactions allows many types of applications ranging from games of chance to automated crowdfunding and ensuring that savings will not be lost forever.

But this project needs to get funded in order to be done and ATFunding is the asset that represents this crowdfunding.

ATFunding asset has a quantity of 250 millions units with each unit's price equals to 1 Qora and a total net worth of 250.000.000 Qora.
AT team will integrate Automated Transactions into Qora if the minimum amount of 100 millions Qora has been pledged for this purpose.

The crowdfunind period has started today, 15 of October and will last for a period of two weeks.If the sold units during this period reaches the minimum quantity of 100.000.000 then Automated Transactions will be integrated into Qora.

The ATFunding asset holders by funding this project they will also be able to exchange their ATFunding asset with the official asset of AT Team that they will issue if the minimum goal has been reached (details can be found here).

ATFunding asset specifications

Name : ATFunding

Asset Key : 61

Asset Owner : QYsLsfwMRBPnunmuWmFkM4hvGsfooY8ssU

Asset Description : This asset represents the funding of AT team
                                for the integration of a Turing complete virtual machine into Qora.

Quantity : 250.000.000 units

Divisible : Yes

Price : 1 Qora/unit

Crowdfunding has began

Cross post

I'm in.

vytasz7

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:13:38 AM

how long does it take to get the order filled?  i placed buy order 10 mins ago still not executed
vytasz7

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:18:02 AM

how long does it take to get the order filled?  i placed buy order 10 mins ago still not executed

got executed after 10 mins.Exchange works very slowly ,nxt AE much faster
Scipiocore

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:23:28 AM

Do you mean that you never had to wait for a 10-minute block with Nxt before?   Undecided

Dumb nxt fuck that doesnt know basics of crypto spreading fud.
What a surprise
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:23:44 AM

I think in general Qora AE is faster than NXT AE.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

vytasz7

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:25:02 AM

Do you mean that you never had to wait for a 10-minute block with Nxt before?   Undecided

had a few times with nxt as well ,but usually it worked very fast.It was my first buy on qora exchange and was very slow
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:10:19 AM

Hey I'm new to the thread can anyone give me the cliff notes on why I should drop a couple BTC here. Thanks!

Same here.

I sense an extensive post coming.

Well, apart from having the chance to get in and ride the train of the BEST 2nd GEN cryptocurrency,
here are some of the features in brief:

• New code, totally built from scratch, original and not a clone.
  • Naming exchange integrated. You can buy/sell key pairs.
  • Voting feature implemented (community already voted for the sequence in which features will get implemented). Democratic and fast.
  • Asset exchange with advantages that NO OTHER crypto has - eg. an asset can have dividends & asset/asset exchange is supported.
  • Qora has the best approach for user simplicity - it is so user friendly that even a total newbie can use it.
  • It has a new POS algorithm - depends on activity and amount of coins your wallet holds, if I remember well.
  • The block time depends on network activity.
  • It has arbitrary transaction support integrated into the core, so developers can build apps on top of qora (eg. chat/blog apps).
  • It boosts the transaction speed, by not having to broadcast the transactions to the whole network.
  • There is maximum wallet security -> you have to enter a seed and not just a password to gain access to your wallet.
  • You can forge new blocks without leaving the wallet unlocked.
  • Qora will have Automated Transactions build-in to the core, once the crowdfunding succeeds. It will be the first to have such huge innovation. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822100.0
  • The developer has shown that he has extremely high competence in programming, he is very communicative and to me he is the only one who can code efficiently and at an extremely high speed.
  • Qora is just starting..so don't miss the chance to get in. It's way too cheap now imho. It should be in the top 3 list of cryptocoins worldwide. With such a dedicated dev and features being constantly built inside qora, it's a win-win situation.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
newuser01

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:05:57 AM

Hey I'm new to the thread can anyone give me the cliff notes on why I should drop a couple BTC here. Thanks!

Same here.

Well, apart from having the chance to get in and ride the train of the BEST 2nd GEN cryptocurrency,

• Voting feature implemented (community already voted for the sequence in which features will get implemented). Democratic and fast.
  • Asset exchange with advantages that NO OTHER crypto has - eg. an asset can have dividends & asset/asset exchange is supported.
  • Qora has the best approach for user simplicity - it is so user friendly that even a total newbie can use it.
  • It has a new POS algorithm - depends on activity and amount of coins your wallet holds, if I remember well.
  • It has arbitrary transaction support integrated into the core, so developers can build apps on top of qora (eg. chat/blog apps).
  • It boosts the transaction speed, by not having to broadcast the transactions to the whole network.
  • There is maximum wallet security -> you have to enter a seed and not just a password to gain access to your wallet.
  • Qora will have Automated Transactions build-in to the core, once the crowdfunding succeeds. It will be the first to have such huge innovation. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822100.0
  • The developer has shown that he has extremely high competence in programming, he is very communicative and to me he is the only one who can code efficiently and at an extremely high speed.
  • Qora is just starting..so don't miss the chance to get in. It's way too cheap now imho. It should be in the top 3 list of cryptocoins worldwide. With such a dedicated dev and features being constantly built inside qora, it's a win-win situation.

but is it even open source?

nothing else matters at all if its closed source.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:19:25 AM

Same here.

Have a little patience.. It will all be revealed in time. There has been a community vote.

Let's see the result: http://qora.co.in/?q=first+voting+on+the+source&poll

^^ this is another example of the community participation and the democratic voting feature

My proposal regarding Open Source is the following: Only parts of the code should be given to the public first, or the full first version (without AE etc). But if it is for the full first version, then I suggest to put some bugs in it, perform some contest and bounties. This way people will have the chance to examine the code carefully, study it with interest and not copy-pasting it without having any clue. But I also propose to get OS after the wallet GUI enhancement, there is space for much embellishment and eye-candy. And the first impression counts a lot.

So, it is all a matter of time.

Another proposal would be that 2 other legendary members (or members that community can fully trust) get a snapshot of the code, so that there are also other persons apart qora who have the source.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
newuser01

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:25:27 AM

Same here.

Have a little patience.. It will all be revealed in time. There has been a community vote.

Let's see the result: http://qora.co.in/?q=first+voting+on+the+source&poll

^^ this is another example of the community participation and the democratic voting feature

My proposal regarding Open Source is the following: Only parts of the code should be given to the public first, or the full first version (without AE etc). But if it is for the full first version, then I suggest to put some bugs in it, perform some contest and bounties. This way people will have the chance to examine the code carefully, study it with interest and not copy-pasting it without having any clue. But I also propose to get OS after the wallet GUI enhancement, there is space for much embellishment and eye-candy. And the first impression counts a lot.

So, it is all a matter of time.

Another proposal would be that 2 other legendary members (or members that community can fully trust) get a snapshot of the code, so that there are also other persons apart qora who have the source.

So keep it closed source otherwise some other coin can copy?

Good luck with that

Let me know when it goes open source and I will reconsider investing.

And people keep whining on the forums that they get scammed.. sigh

This is why Smiley
vytasz7

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:57:00 AM

It looks that 100 mil minimum for ATFunding asset will be reached today when USA wake up. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: