Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 [472] 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748197 times)
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:11:08 AM

Do any of you guys know what you need to get excited about right now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:56:51 PM

Keep your stupid war

Nem beta is live and the nem stake rise

I do not see people who constantly shouting at each other there

NEM is a clone of NXT, set up by a known scammer with a false idea of fairness.

Go take your clone pump coin and get off this thread with it.

Rabbiter is the worse kind of Crypto enthusiast. She has zero technical know how and only into crypto to get rich quick.  Unfortunately she chose to invest in Qora.  The beauty of anonymity is that I can assume she's a woman.  Rabbiter, why are you afraid to tell us your age, or what community college you are attending?  Please go find another hobby other than crypto.
rabbiter

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:01:29 PM

Keep your stupid war

Nem beta is live and the nem stake rise

I do not see people who constantly shouting at each other there

NEM is a clone of NXT, set up by a known scammer with a false idea of fairness.

Go take your clone pump coin and get off this thread with it.

Rabbiter is the worse kind of Crypto enthusiast. She has zero technical know how and only into crypto to get rich quick.  Unfortunately she chose to invest in Qora.  The beauty of anonymity is that I can assume she's a woman.  Rabbiter, why are you afraid to tell us your age, or what community college you are attending?  Please go find another hobby other than crypto.

Hey Wasup Renat0!
visual111

Activity: 493

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:22:41 PM

"In crypto, the competition is not each other, it is fiat."

+1

you all are doing more harm than good arguing amongst yourselves. crypto doesn't have to be a zero sum game. if qora succeeds then NEM or whatever other coin is that much more likely to succeed

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

twospirit

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:28:17 PM

meeting again today?
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:32:00 PM

meeting again today?

Sure, why not?

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:38:53 PM

I will be there!

Sorry been a busy week forgot to post the meeting request!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:32:32 PM

This sounds stupid. What makes the asset valuable. The monthly interest payment? And where does this interest come from. Out of your pocket?
It does not sound stupid.

Maybe it sounds quite interesting!
But it defies (at the moment) every logic. What's the aim of the project? Why would people want to receive this asset?

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:24:30 AM

I will be there!

Sorry been a busy week forgot to post the meeting request!
is the meeting finished?
what 's the latest news?

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
rabbiter

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:44:19 AM

Not even one of you guys who hover over Qora asked Qora to release the code to BCNext, Not one of you made any attempt and pushing for what would of been yet another turning point wasted. Seriously guys you need to fire yourselves for incompetence at  this point. A review from the guys doing AT will have very little effect, but in 24 hrs you could of had the entire NXT community aware that Qora was a serious competitor.

I'm sorry but I really am done here, if any good decisions get made about Qora it will be by accident. I hope a new group of people come in with common sense when we eventually go OS and try to salvage this PR catastrophe. Bye, you wont see me again.

(Walks off shaking head)
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:29:00 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 06:39:17 AM by PondSea

why don't you sell your qora and leave ? seriously...

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

twospirit

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:06:20 AM

Not even one of you guys who hover over Qora asked Qora to release the code to BCNext, Not one of you made any attempt and pushing for what would of been yet another turning point wasted. Seriously guys you need to fire yourselves for incompetence at  this point. A review from the guys doing AT will have very little effect, but in 24 hrs you could of had the entire NXT community aware that Qora was a serious competitor.

I'm sorry but I really am done here, if any good decisions get made about Qora it will be by accident. I hope a new group of people come in with common sense when we eventually go OS and try to salvage this PR catastrophe. Bye, you wont see me again.

(Walks off shaking head)
"
CfB offer
« Sent to: qora on: October 20, 2014, 09:18:54 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Hi, as you probably already know, Come-from-Beyond offers himself as an inspector of Qora code. I would accept this, regardless of vbcs having access to the code soon too. This is a huge opportunity to end the suspection of being a clone.  Smiley"

you won't be missed, bye
bobster

Activity: 199

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 07:35:35 AM

Price information available here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/qora/btc
Qora price ticker available here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/widgets/ticker/qora/btc
Qora trading exchange volume available here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/qora/trading_exchanges

Thanks for the support!
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:47:48 AM

(Walks off shaking head)
"
CfB offer
Hi, as you probably already know, Come-from-Beyond offers himself as an inspector of Qora code. I would accept this, regardless of vbcs having access to the code soon too. This is a huge opportunity to end the suspection of being a clone.  Smiley"

you won't be missed, bye

Qora's Source code is more mysterious then KFC and Coca Cola combined.

But anyway I do not push for OS we have more common problems that need solving anyway.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:35:38 AM

(Walks off shaking head)
"
CfB offer

you won't be missed, bye

Qora's Source code is more mysterious then KFC and Coca Cola combined.

But anyway I do not push for OS we have more common problems that need solving anyway.

Seems like the standard view is that it is heavily based from NXT. It seems too much of a coincidence that Qora has all the same functions.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:50:27 AM

Seems like the standard view is that it is heavily based from NXT. It seems too much of a coincidence that Qora has all the same functions.

I guess you didn't understand what really went down in your own thread little fella...   Roll Eyes

Well that is the current belief people expressed, until its checked at least. It looks very suspicious from the outside a developer hiding the code, wouldn't you say that a general reasonable idea? I'll invest once the code is checked properly.  Oh and im over 6 foot so less of the little fella jerk.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
twospirit

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:48:56 AM

This sounds stupid. What makes the asset valuable. The monthly interest payment? And where does this interest come from. Out of your pocket?
It does not sound stupid.

Maybe it sounds quite interesting!
But it defies (at the moment) every logic. What's the aim of the project? Why would people want to receive this asset?
Aim is to motivate people to forge, to run nodes, to be active, to use AE...
How to back up this asset is one of the issues that need to be discussed. There are several options, how to do it.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:09:12 AM

It's nice to see new coins using AE as their initial IPO platform, especially if the are innovative coins.

This way people will use qora even more and be happy when they see how user-friendly, reliable and simple the AE is.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Brandon_Cryptonit

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 02:06:11 PM

Does community still need more exchangers to trade QORA?
Would you like to see QORA at our exchange https://cryptonit.net ?

Cryptonit - the legendary bitcoin exchange
since 2012
eli_lyd1

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:14:09 PM

Does community still need more exchangers to trade QORA?
Would you like to see QORA at our exchange https://cryptonit.net ?

It would be great to see qora at your exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 [472] 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: