Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176693 times)
mgburks77

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:16:46 PM

so if there is going to be an "election" about this, who gets to vote? Just people who have moldy shitcoins from 8 months ago they want to revive?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:18:30 PM

so if there is going to be an "election" about this, who gets to vote? Just people who have moldy shitcoins from 8 months ago they want to revive?

seems so. Their shit isn't getting the attention they want anymore, so they want to eliminate the competition
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:18:31 PM

Hello everyone as you all can see I'm fairly new to the community. I believe there's a wonderful future ahead for some coins and am excited to be a part of it. I love the idea that for my business I will no longer have to pay fees for taking credit cards. I agree there are some scam coins as I was told by a relative to invest in a coin called Panda. I lost a few thousand dollars but fortunately I believe I learned a hard lesson. I now try to only invest in coins that seem to have direction. That being said I should hope I don't lose my hard earn money again by the whims of a small group of people. Please at least give me a heads up that you are going to destroy a coin although I still don't understand how that works. So that I can pull my hard earned investment out.

Thanks
I'd like to see serious replies to this!

What we are trying to do itt is to prevent PEOPLE from having financial loss in the first place, is it not?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:20:40 PM

I thought it was common knowledge that muddfudda is r3wt.

Wonder how many other sockpuppets we have in this topic promoting the same cause.

that moment when you officially lose all credibility. enjoy it. we're not even on the same continent.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:21:30 PM

no more peace talks, its time to scramble the bombers. Nuke the coins from orbit, only way to be sure.

1. start attack pool.
2. have people vote on what coin to nuke
3. attack.

from here we can get three results:
a) we cant fork the coin, but mine and dump it for btc, killing any chance of the scamdev cashing out big. Chances are this wont happen because once words get out, regular miners will abandon coin, making the attack easier.

b) we fork the coin, scamdev cant cash out at all. Exchanges abandon the client, enough to kill interest in the coin and prevent newbs from getting scammed. Scamdev also lacks the skills to fix the blockchain. High fives and chest bumps all around, we split up the bounty like pirates, yaaar!

c) we fork the coin, split up the bounty. set up a new exchange we trade the scamcoin that is on our blockchain until it dies or we vote it up on mintpal/crypsy. we become the scammers lol.

thoughts?

So your plan is to make a self-fulfilling prophesy of every coin. If a coin isn't a scam, you will make it into one.

You people are the true scammers!

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
mgburks77

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:22:46 PM

Hello everyone as you all can see I'm fairly new to the community. I believe there's a wonderful future ahead for some coins and am excited to be a part of it. I love the idea that for my business I will no longer have to pay fees for taking credit cards. I agree there are some scam coins as I was told by a relative to invest in a coin called Panda. I lost a few thousand dollars but fortunately I believe I learned a hard lesson. I now try to only invest in coins that seem to have direction. That being said I should hope I don't lose my hard earn money again by the whims of a small group of people. Please at least give me a heads up that you are going to destroy a coin although I still don't understand how that works. So that I can pull my hard earned investment out.

Thanks
I'd like to see serious replies to this!

What we are trying to do itt is to prevent PEOPLE from having financial loss in the first place, is it not?

Yeah, that guy's a bro and has worked hard for his coin and owns a business that accepts cryptos, there's a lot of people like that who want to make coins they have invested in worth something.
tx42

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:22:55 PM

No, the goal of the conspiratorial scammers in this thread is to commit a scam by killing coins.

mgburks77

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:23:24 PM

truth
cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:23:46 PM

as a disclaimer, could you all list all the coins you have launched and also a list of the bags of the coins you are holding.

this call for "clean up" seems a bit sketchy. the market has been saturating for this past two weeks. seen a lot of old coins suffering recently due to what i believe is old supporters jumping ship and investing their money in the next pump and dump coin. could this "let arm ourselves" pitch be in-spite that the coins you're invested is suffering?

please be transparent

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:27:04 PM

we are just enthusiasts testing to see how secure these blockchains, lol. It just happens to be that the blockchains we will be testing on are scamcoins.
tx42

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:27:34 PM

as a disclaimer, could you all list all the coins you have launched and also a list of the bags of the coins you are holding.

Haha!

The coins they choose to kill are decided entirely by their own holdings!

Don't expect these conspiratorial scammers to have make any announcements or have any transparency.

That's not scammer nature.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:28:33 PM

I thought it was common knowledge that muddfudda is r3wt.

Wonder how many other sockpuppets we have in this topic promoting the same cause.

that moment when you officially lose all credibility. enjoy it. we're not even on the same continent.

Not on the same continent but your profiles are both on the same time zone  Cheesy
tx42

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:28:55 PM

we are just enthusiasts testing to see how secure these blockchains, lol. It just happens to be that the blockchains we will be testing on are scamcoins.

Full public disclosure right now about your holdings, what coins you have been involved in and your own identity, or you deserve the label "scammer".

woozii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:29:55 PM

no more peace talks, its time to scramble the bombers. Nuke the coins from orbit, only way to be sure.

1. start attack pool.
2. have people vote on what coin to nuke
3. attack.

from here we can get three results:
a) we cant fork the coin, but mine and dump it for btc, killing any chance of the scamdev cashing out big. Chances are this wont happen because once words get out, regular miners will abandon coin, making the attack easier.

b) we fork the coin, scamdev cant cash out at all. Exchanges abandon the client, enough to kill interest in the coin and prevent newbs from getting scammed. Scamdev also lacks the skills to fix the blockchain. High fives and chest bumps all around, we split up the bounty like pirates, yaaar!

c) we fork the coin, split up the bounty. set up a new exchange we trade the scamcoin that is on our blockchain until it dies or we vote it up on mintpal/crypsy. we become the scammers lol.

thoughts?

So your plan is to make a self-fulfilling prophesy of every coin. If a coin isn't a scam, you will make it into one.

Fucking this +9999999. Fucking POS are going to do more harm than good, if there is any to come from this at all.
btcltcdigger

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:30:16 PM

Full public disclosure right now about your holdings, what coins you have been involved in and your own identity, or you deserve the label "scammer".

Sadly this can't be in any way verified...that's the whole nature of the internet.

Hi,
my name is Dorian Nakamoto, and this is Jackass
mgburks77

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:31:41 PM

Hi my names Steve-O

wanna take down some shitcoins?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:31:51 PM

Personally, I see Blackcoin as a fucking instamined gimmicky sponger!

Missed the train and now angry?

seems so. Their shit isn't getting the attention they want anymore, so they want to eliminate the competition

That's the way I see it as well. It's not about preventing other people from getting "scammed".

What a dumb concept. Trying to control decentralized free trade. Even the FED said they can't stop Bitcoin. Just let market forces work its magic and many coins will die anyway and if they don't then someone wants to buy and own them so who the hell are you want to stop them doing what they want.

Its always the younger generation that wants to control the free market, it bodes badly for Capitalism in the West. And don't use the V anonymous mask, your views run in opposite to revolution and freedom.

Free trade does not entitle one to conduct criminal activities. Learn the difference between free trade and criminal 'trade'.

True. And what OP is planning to do is criminal. And if it happens to not be illegal in his country for some unimaginably reason, there are surely coin holders suffering financial damages in countries where it is => criminal investigations will happen.
mgburks77

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:32:46 PM

And what OP is planning to do is criminal. And if it happens to not be illegal in his country for some unimaginably reason, there are surely coin holders suffering financial damages in countries where it is => criminal investigations will happen.

ouch
tx42

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:34:03 PM

Sadly this can't be in any way verified...that's the whole nature of the internet.

Interesting, so everyone here could be a liar and a sockpuppet and we would have no idea.

btcltcdigger

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:36:09 PM

Interesting, so everyone here could be a liar and a sockpuppet and we would have no idea.

Yes

Even you, even me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: