Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176699 times)
lasciv

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:43:08 PM

Right on Math. There are only a handful of people that not only have the know how but also the resources to fork coins. The only ones I can think of are obviously bcx, luke jr, tomatoecage, D&T, and possibly artforz who is MIA. Now if we formed a pool, that is entirely a different matter. All we need is people to commit and someone who knows how to manage a pool. I have 5.5 mhs I can contribute to a cleanup.

This is pathetic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:53:46 PM

My guess is that there is a lot of small miners willing to give up a few days of mining to join a pool looking to destroy coins.

The beauty with this project is that you only have to take out a few coins, the rest will crumble in fear. No one will hold coins that might become useless overnight. When the fear sets in coins will be dumped, buy orders will vanish, prices will crash and hashpower move to the established coins leaving the shitcoins weak and dieing.

So what you are saying is that terrorism is a key component to this plan?

i guess the guy is too young to realise threatening people and damaging their property because they don't like it is a criminal offence.

holdings in cryptocurrency may not fit the definition of "property"

Just for you wise guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Property

By the way, this thread is full of hypocrites.

We all know that alternative cryptocurrencies here are cloned, forked, developed just to make some quick profit. Some faster and more than others but if you want to blame someone...

You can start by some of the "veterans" of bitcointalk.org because these are the ones who either are launching these so called scam coins everyday or are selling their services to anyone that wants to create a coin!

So before you start to make selections on which coins should be tagged as a shitcoin because they are not the coin that suits your purpose or agenda. Try to flame all the alternative cryptocurrencies instead because what most of you are implying is that the sole purpose for their existence is to trade them for Bitcoin for as much profit as one can!!!

Yes, some are really slamming in your face that they are here to just take your money by being pumped and dumped but only you, the one that is greedy is going to follow that pump and dump and hope that you profit from these "scam coins". So if you lose money it is your own fault and because of your greed to get also some quick money and no one else is to blame.

Either all are shitcoins or surrender to the innovation they can bring and exposure that all are doing to cryptocurrency. There is no middle-ground here.

Best

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
wasamata

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:02:02 PM

My guess is that there is a lot of small miners willing to give up a few days of mining to join a pool looking to destroy coins.

The beauty with this project is that you only have to take out a few coins, the rest will crumble in fear. No one will hold coins that might become useless overnight. When the fear sets in coins will be dumped, buy orders will vanish, prices will crash and hashpower move to the established coins leaving the shitcoins weak and dieing.

i guess the guy is too young to realise threatening people and damaging their property because they don't like it is a criminal offence.

What do you think a jury will say when they hear that one guy paid money for some stuff and then some other guy destroyed it?

I see most of the shitcoins mentioned here as simply scams dominated by insider trading which is likewise illegal in the fiat world. But those rules went out the window. this is free game. Just like how the exchanges get bribed by the scammers, and MK walked away with everyones coins, time to fire back. This is the wild west. Good for the goose...
mgburks77

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:09:45 PM

What do you think a jury will say when they hear that one guy paid money for some stuff and then some other guy destroyed it?

I see most of the shitcoins mentioned here as simply scams dominated by insider trading which is likewise illegal in the fiat world. But those rules went out the window. this is free game. Just like how the exchanges get bribed by the scammers, and MK walked away with everyones coins, time to fire back. This is the wild west. Good for the goose...

You will find, I think, that it this is not the wild west all. It is a place where lawyers figure everything out by putting the evidence in front of a jury which doesn't care at all about the political intricacies of the bitcoin scene and who thinks which coin is a scam and which one isn't.

They think it is all a scam and they will want to punish whoever is in sitting in front of them at the time.

That is how the real world works.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:31:44 PM

Hey man, its only illegal when it fits their argument. when it fits a counterargument, its totally different...

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:09:52 PM

Jihadists usually end up fighting each other...

“God does not play dice"
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:14:26 PM

Lets start with OP's own shitcoin, globalcoin.
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:49:34 PM

I love the direction this thread is going.   Cheesy

After 27 pages a simple pool can't be organized, this is gonna go REAL far...

noerc

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:57:12 PM

I love the direction this thread is going.   Cheesy

After 27 pages a simple pool can't be organized, this is gonna go REAL far...

In the meantime the blackcoin multipool forked two coins accidentally Smiley
dspair

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:03:26 PM

Best post on this whole altcoin forum.
woetohice

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:26:42 PM

Next, I think you guys should go after shitty door lock manufacturers.

I mean, with some of the locks that people have on their houses, it's easier to open them by slipping in a credit card than it is using a key.

So I think you guys should organize groups to go around to these houses and steal everything that the people own.  Or if you're not in to stealing, just go in and burn their houses down.  If people are going to use door locks like that, they don't deserve to own anything.

You know, it's for the public good.  That'll show those door lock manufacturers!

Zulandio

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:25:15 PM

The people wanting to do this are retarded. Lets take Crypto that already has a bad name in the media for being hacked, sabotage, etc and add more to it. Headlines read "Hackers start destroying crypto concurrences is yours next?" Are you stupid or just blind? This campaign will do nothing but scare new money away. People feel much more comfortable losing their money in a PnD scheme then some hacker coming along and sabotaging something and it losing all value. At least they can still sell after a PnD. You want to leave them with permanent bags. So either your complete morons or you have an agenda for your own coins or the coins you deem non shit coins. Anyone that gets on board with these tools will only be hurting crypto. Not to mention this is black hat behavior and will likely be found to be illegal once people, pools, etc start to get fucked. I can promise you class action lawsuits and likely prison time for hacking.
majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:29:12 PM

You know what's a real ripoff? Bank overdraft fees. Someone should fight that.

Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:49:42 PM

The people wanting to do this are retarded. Lets take Crypto that already has a bad name in the media for being hacked, sabotage, etc and add more to it. Headlines read "Hackers start destroying crypto concurrences is yours next?" Are you stupid or just blind? This campaign will do nothing but scare new money away. People feel much more comfortable losing their money in a PnD scheme then some hacker coming along and sabotaging something and it losing all value. At least they can still sell after a PnD. You want to leave them with permanent bags. So either your complete morons or you have an agenda for your own coins or the coins you deem non shit coins. Anyone that gets on board with these tools will only be hurting crypto. Not to mention this is black hat behavior and will likely be found to be illegal once people, pools, etc start to get fucked. I can promise you class action lawsuits and likely prison time for hacking.

This.

Next, I think you guys should go after shitty door lock manufacturers.

I mean, with some of the locks that people have on their houses, it's easier to open them by slipping in a credit card than it is using a key.

So I think you guys should organize groups to go around to these houses and steal everything that the people own.  Or if you're not in to stealing, just go in and burn their houses down.  If people are going to use door locks like that, they don't deserve to own anything.

You know, it's for the public good.  That'll show those door lock manufacturers!

And some of this too.

Seriously, you guys just need to turn a blind eye. If something annoys you why not ignore it? Instead you'll deceive and corrupt others making you worse than so called 'scam coin' devs.

And then like the quote above, what's next? Is there anything else in this world that pisses you off that you feel like picking on?
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:11:24 PM

For me, the only way to go on is to post on the [ANN] sub-forum and educate people.

For example, for IPO's and premines you find, post that at least escrow is required. For a coin with no innovation or you smell instamine, say so. Demand that the devs post personal information.  Whatever, according to your experience. And so on ...

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
maranello1561

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:20:51 PM

Woohoo, lets get this cleanup started

maranello1561

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:25:23 PM

What we need is a good multipool to gang up and bang these coins till they are sore.
I'll point all my rigs at it and we will flood the exchanges and sell these loser coins down to 1 litoshi or 1 doge even...
zeroc00l

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:29:52 PM

What a great idea!

After this pool/crew is setup, it would be easy enough to allow coin devs to submit applications proving that their coin is legit.  The application can have a BTC fee associated with it.. to prevent attacks to their coin.

I am thinking 10 BTC per application should be sufficient, this is a "entry level" to be able to create an alt coin.. thus lessening the noise.

This fee could be a great revenue stream for this effort to fund future clean up efforts.  In fact, the BTC that people send you to prevent you from attacking them, could be used to purchase new HW to increase the multipool capabilities to attack anyone who doesn't follow your rules.

Ingenious business model guys.. got to hand it to you.. let me know where i can invest/signup!
marhaben

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:34:17 PM

allow coin devs to submit applications proving that their coin is legit.  The application can have a BTC fee associated with it.. to prevent attacks to their coin.

I believe that's called extortion, or racketeering depending on how you go about it.
zeroc00l

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:36:31 PM

allow coin devs to submit applications proving that their coin is legit.  The application can have a BTC fee associated with it.. to prevent attacks to their coin.

I believe that's called extortion, or racketeering depending on how you go about it.

I call it.. doing the public good.. keeping bad scam altcoins away from noobs and consumers. 

And who really pays? just some scammy altcoin devs that ought to put their money where their mouth is anyhow!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: