Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:00:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176696 times)
wasamata

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:56:57 PM

totally behind this idea and am interested if devcoin will be on the list.
heres just a start-country coins, animal coins, flappy,  delta, dope, takei, globe, leaf, lucky, bbq, coins named after celebrities, marine coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:01:04 PM

Seriously, muddafudda?  You know, as well as I do, that I have brought up valid points.  Instead of addressing my points you have decided to accuse me of being a shill account for a member that has disagreement with you.  I am not Hippie Tech and I do not care about his claims against you with Vegancoin.  A low post count does not necessarily equate to sock puppet.

Are you willing to address my questions, or would you rather accuse me of being a shill for iGotSpots?

clearly this thread is a thinly veiled attempt to clear out the competition for "shitcoin" operators and their sockpuppet accounts themselves

Cheesy

+9999999999999
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:01:16 PM

From other thread, couldn't resist dude, you are fucking brilliant!  Grin
Quote from: wasamata
When bitcoin the whale told us to buy
We knew in a few days the coins gonna die
So when your left holding just don’t be surprised
The asshole who farted is just bitcoin lies
And when it goes down like nobodies whore
You might be a bit tempted to her ask her for more
Don’t listen to bullshit about upcoming pumps
Truth is these idiots are simple dev chumps
Who hype up their shitcoins, mostly premined as well
They bribe the exchanges and send you to hell
So be aware of the scammers and snakes in the grass
The fact is, 99% of this forum just talk out their ass
ROFL!

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:03:53 PM

suppressive thinking kills innovation

this is an attempt to enforce market controls with force and since it's just a few people with suspect motivations leading it I predict utter failure

this will degenerate into a lot of DDoSing and memeing and not much else

quite the contrary. this will purge the unworthy from the market, and eventually will force evolution of the bitcoin source code(some desperate scammer will finally have a reason to make a coin that is truly unforkable). call it a purge or call it forced evolution. this idea makes sense either way, and the real crypto community, which mostly exists outside of this forum now will all support the movement. resistance of change does not stop the inevitable. #WEARESATOSHI

meh, it's some guy who makes "shitcoins" himself, with an agenda

makes is a verb implying present tense. try again, buddy boy.

YOU RELEASED A SHITCOIN THAT FAILED MISERABLY NOT MORE THAN 2 WEEKS AGO.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498802.0

What is it you fear? no longer being able to flashmine a new coin everyday?

You sir, are a liar.  Plain and simple.

holding a mans past over his head is pretty childish. Let's not forget just the otherday you were creating EBT and bribing me to list it. i guess that makes you dishonest too? Today is a new day, this is a great idea and i'm in. you call it dilly dallying all you want. Time to grow up for me, i give two shits what you decide for yourself personally.

Even if we don't fork coins, we could at the very least create some type of buffer in this open market. like a better business bureau, but for cryptocurrencies

HAHAHA yeah you've changed sooo much over the past 2 weeks!!!  Did your conscience catch up to you this morning when you "found" some of the btc "stolen" from your exchange?  You sir have less credibility than anyone on this thread and you are doing a disservice to what they are trying to do here by joining in.  

BTW, I did not create EBT that is a well known fact.

welcome to the ignore list. you should know me better than that. i always suspected you of being a bitch, accusing me of stealing from OpenEx is the final straw. i didn't "find some of the btc stolen from the exchange". I found a hacker account with 16 btc in the balance, and a ton of non existant deposits with obviously fake transaction hashes. a sum of the balance table on openex totals 36 btc. this means there was a descrepancy some where(whether it was hackers withdrawing them, or just fake balances its impossible to tell with 3000 users to manually sort through. you obviously never knew me at all to accuse me of such bullshit. i thought we were friends but now i see it was all a facade. goodbye.

All anyone needs to do is search through r3wt's posts and you will see the pattern.  End of story.

Let the record show i will post proof for anyone who calls me into question, just as i have always done.

Prove AMP is not a failure of a shitcoin that YOU JUST RELEASED.

NickPortland

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:05:30 PM

Stop bickering!

And please tell me what kind of wage should i expect if i join the great Cleanout Crusade

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
noobinscrypt

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:05:59 PM

thanks great idea, temove thid garbage

id also like a thread about scam pools that are flagged, such as hashfever, they send emails about things but not maintnence or bringing pools offline.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:06:03 PM

TBH my suggestion is this:

If you don't like the coin, ignore it. Simple as that

Sure.. can i stick a sign up on your lawn saying all homeless people are allowed to live on lawn for free ?
and if you bitch you know will i will say right ?

If you can prove that this forum is yours, then yes
cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:06:36 PM

We can set up rules for new releases, sure. But to try to delete the ones already listed is unprofessional and will not resolve anything.

especially when people have spent electricity and their time to mine most of the "shit" coins

seriously where do you get off with this? there is ipo scams and ponzhi schemes over this forum , not only in alt-cur session.

you have a beautiful thing going on in this forum. Coins lunches are official if they launch from here, or at least respected. Therefore lets make the new coin regulated. Dev needs to prove he has a capable team, all wallets must be ready before lunch , at least three respected pools should be offered at lunch, no premine, no exchange entry for at least a month. etc. lets make a check list for any new additional coins.

also exchanges should be regulated. they shouldn't be allowed to spam the forum and asking new coins to "vote" to join their exchange. They also are partially at fault here.

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
moderndezigns

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:08:13 PM

Hello everyone as you all can see I'm fairly new to the community. I believe there's a wonderful future ahead for some coins and am excited to be a part of it. I love the idea that for my business I will no longer have to pay fees for taking credit cards. I agree there are some scam coins as I was told by a relative to invest in a coin called Panda. I lost a few thousand dollars but fortunately I believe I learned a hard lesson. I now try to only invest in coins that seem to have direction. That being said I should hope I don't lose my hard earn money again by the whims of a small group of people. Please at least give me a heads up that you are going to destroy a coin although I still don't understand how that works. So that I can pull my hard earned investment out.

Thanks
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:08:36 PM

no more peace talks, its time to scramble the bombers. Nuke the coins from orbit, only way to be sure.

1. start attack pool.
2. have people vote on what coin to nuke
3. attack.

from here we can get three results:
a) we cant fork the coin, but mine and dump it for btc, killing any chance of the scamdev cashing out big. Chances are this wont happen because once words get out, regular miners will abandon coin, making the attack easier.

b) we fork the coin, scamdev cant cash out at all. Exchanges abandon the client, enough to kill interest in the coin and prevent newbs from getting scammed. Scamdev also lacks the skills to fix the blockchain. High fives and chest bumps all around, we split up the bounty like pirates, yaaar!

c) we fork the coin, split up the bounty. set up a new exchange we trade the scamcoin that is on our blockchain until it dies or we vote it up on mintpal/crypsy. we become the scammers lol.

thoughts?
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:10:15 PM

1)I see people that released coins roughly 8 months to a year ago are very active here. The 8 month limit is obviously to protect coins that you made back then. I'm guessing you want interest to return to your coins so you are targeting others coins and the only reason you can't attack those that arent "innovative" up to your standards  is because their hash rate dwarfs yours.

I agree that we need a clean up, but most of the names in this thread make me doubt the reasons.

2) If you truly wish the kill the alt-coin spring part two, you only need to get the exchanges aboard. What with voting of shitcoins allowed on some exchanges....YES YOU CRYPTSY, remove that filthy plan, it's actually fuelling the problem.

Let someone without vested interests in existing coins run this show and i'll sign up otherwise if it's the clowns i used to play with running this gig, i oppose it.
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:10:43 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521847.0 here is another.

I will let this thread run 24hrs now before updating the OP. I am liking all the ideas, support and feedback on how this issue can be addressed.

Remember follow https://twitter.com/endscamcoins. its going to be hard starting a new coin on twitter if you have 2000 people spamming your feed
mgburks77

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:11:36 PM

we become the scammers lol.

so much for the altruistic claims of stopping scammers

Cheesy
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:13:08 PM

1)I see people that released coins roughly 8 months to a year ago are very active here. The 8 month limit is obviously to protect coins that you made back then. I'm guessing you want interest to return to your coins so you are targeting others coins and the only reason you can't attack those that arent "innovative" up to your standards  is because their hash rate dwarfs yours.

I agree that we need a clean up, but most of the names in this thread make me doubt the reasons.

2) If you truly wish the kill the alt-coin spring part two, you only need to get the exchanges aboard. What with voting of shitcoins allowed on some exchanges....YES YOU CRYPTSY, remove that filthy plan, it's actually fuelling the problem.

Let someone without vested interests in existing coins run this show and i'll sign up otherwise if it's the clowns i used to play with running this gig, i oppose it.

you missed my quote earlier if a coin i made or was involved with gets called up, i accept the fate.

Back in those days 90% of the community intentions were genuine, now its about 2%
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:14:14 PM

i agree. the system must be democratic, by 2/3 majority, otherwize it does not meet the standard for decentralization.

example:

OSC is called on to the chopping block. i state the case why it shouldn't be killed. the vote is held, and 33 people vote no and 68 people vote yes on its destruction. In the system, a dev would not be allowed to back out from the agreement, even though it is one of his creations. if the coin survives the forking by some miracle, that would be a different situation, and something we would have to have an agreement about prior to entering into such system. protocols for everything.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:14:49 PM

there will be no scamming. any coins mined on a pool would be destroyed
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:14:55 PM

we become the scammers lol.

so much for the altruistic claims of stopping scammers

Cheesy

lol, I am glad you caught that joke.
woozii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:15:23 PM

Operation gfyourself and delete this thread has started. Fake ass anon. If you pull this off you'll just screw more people out of money.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:16:32 PM

Operation gfyourself and delete this thread has started. Fake ass anon. If you pull this off you'll just screw more people out of money.

Name:   woozii
Activity:   28
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   March 06, 2014, 03:45:21 PM
Last Active:   Today at 01:15:19 PM

be quiet child, the adults are talking.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:16:40 PM

I thought it was common knowledge that muddfudda is r3wt.

Wonder how many other sockpuppets we have in this topic promoting the same cause.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: