Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176696 times)
daimyo

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

UFO

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:41:37 AM

Are you playing God? Who are you to say which coin should exist or not? It would sound like we should clean up all people on the planet that arent contributing to the progress of humanity. Lets start wiping them out! Do you fall into this category?

If you dont like it, dont buy it! Simple as that Cheesy

There are many people who dont like bitcoin or litecoin... should they start a revolution against them too?

Only time will tell which coins are worthy of their own existence.

Value does not exist outside of human consciousness

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:03:07 AM

For what it's worth, this experiment in crypto currencies shows why governments and regulated banking exist, and why 'anarchists' or 'preppers' as we call them in the US are misguided... anybody who ever wants the rule of law to come from mobs of people with guns (and this is coming from a person who owns 7 guns) simply would probably not be the best person to be the one in charge. Human nature is such that governments such as what we have now are better than anarchy or chaos.... a system of checks and balances where laws are typically made by representatives who we elect that vote on our behalf.. the system works well though it's not without flaws and does have a reek of corruption in it, you can bet any sort of anarchistic system hardcore libertarians would come up with would have the same sorts of corruption.
I guess this will derail the thread a bit, but preppers are not misguided, they just stack up for survival and self-defense under lawlessness and chaos. I'm not from the U.S. and for sure learned a few things from them. From radio hams to Mormons, from the US army survival guide to naturalists. We have nukes, 1 quadrillion of $US worth of derivatives in the world, and psychopaths in power. Screw ups can happen.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:03:15 PM

That's what you come up with nice choice of words? DDoS and Hack coins and we shall see what happens to your group. Nothing good will come from this plan.

I've stated many times i'm not a part of this group, but i do support some type of regulation in the alt-coin scene because lets face it, this madness has gone on unchecked for far too long. having said this, i am not in opposition of anyone who would seek to take matters into their own hands in regards to these matters. furthermore, i was referencing your classless choice of words (i highlighted in bold just for you). hope that clears it up. I didn't particularly disagree with anything else in your post, however using words like "retards" and "retarded" is probably not the best way to get your point across.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 02:10:42 PM

How's that altcoin regulation going ? This is my favorite comedy thread.

Unfortunately not going anywhere yet.  Hopefully we can change that with the application/fees idea.

We need to be profit driven to some extent: otherwise donating hash power to this effort is not going to last long out of charity or annoyance.

Thus the only way to make this last is to impose fees on new and existing altcoin creators.  Once the BTC start flowing into our virtual coffers, only then will this initiative really take off with our hash rates.

Need to start by first sending a message to one of the altcoin vendors on the list to demand a fee and application.  If that does not work, we will need to be prepared to throw some speculative hashes at it, to pound them until they give in.  That in itself is a risk we'll all have to take, but it will pay off for us once the BTC comes our way.

So from sorting out shitcoin scamming devs, you've now turned it into a racketeering type money making idea to line your pockets.

Nice!

If you were around earlier, you saw a real lynch mob mentality develop. You know, the kind where someone is "obviously guilty" for the horrible crime of standing up to the lynch mob for any reason, including invocation of civilized norms.

To be honest, I felt like I were a city dude who just relocated to the Wild West. So I bit my tongue and watched it devolve into the present suggestion for an extortion scheme. There was no point in dragging in my knowledge about American politics and history to make the point about how the "collateral damage" would react if such a scheme were implemented: I am, after all, a Newbie and my technical skills are middlin' at best (as of now, anyway.) So, I would have come across as aught but an uppity city slicker. Consequently, I self-censored.

Fact is, those "heroes whose pure hearts give them the strength of ten" stories about stopping lynch mobs are unicorn-and-rainbow tales. You can't stop 'em with words unless you yourself have a crowd on your side. Barring that crowd support, the only two ways to stop a lynch mob are:

a) hold your tongue until they do something terribly stupid, and them weigh in with an appropriately eloquent scolding, or:
b) emulate the legendary Texas Ranger. One Ranger, one riot...because there's only one gun, which happens to be in the hand of the Ranger. Of course, being the Ranger means getting ahold of a "gun" that the lynch mob doesn't have.

Barring (a) or (b), you gotta bide your time. And, if you fear ending up as "collateral damage," make private plans. If you don't have the prior skill and experience to be another Jed Cooper, circumstances may oblige you to become another Josie Wales.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Mr. Gabu

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:28:35 PM

Is this project dead?
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 02:33:10 PM

Remember, the SEC only does what is in the interest to make everything "fair" too  Roll Eyes

Thank you for bringing up the point! True fact: Back in tha day when the SEC was new, there was a lot of pressure - public pressure - to put an end to "bear pools" which conducted "bear raids" on helpless damsel-in-distress companies. Yep, some of them were scams, pounced on for the same reasons that ethical short sellers pounce on dodgy companies today, but there was enough "collateral damage" to make the "bear pool" operators the public enemies.

So...the SEC came up with the "uptick rule," forbidding short sales unless the price of the most recent trade was at or above the price of the previous trade. That rule stood for decades.

Right now, we live in a genteel world where the SEC has snuggled into the friendly arms of crony capitalism. The world of yesterday was rougher, and folks with no historical bent don't have a clue as to what life was like in the older more populist days. Thanks to my geeky habit of haunting big libraries back in my student days, I found out that short sellers were widely hated from the time when my father was born to about twenty-five-or-so years ago. Every investment book that discussed short selling - every one of them - from that time always started off with an apologia for the practice.

Fact is, destroyers - even destroyers whose actions result in making the world objectively better - are easy to hate. No more so in times when populism engendered by hard times and losses bubbles up. Traditionally, the government has benefitted from those angry-populist waves as the usual result was public demands for more regulation and/or laws to git the bastids. Only now, with the government so big and compromised, is the same anger being directed at the government itself. Believe it or not, Ron Paul was aught but a fringe candidate as recently as 1988. 

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

mgburks77

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:13:30 PM

And who cares about "r3wt". Does he represent everyone? No.

Look r3wt, bcex and the original OP has way more credibility than you do.  I don't think he represents everyone, but obviously these guys know a lot more than you do.  They've been around longer.

If people don't like me using the word "we" then that's fine, I can abstrain from using it.  

But, honestly, I've just been summarizing the ideas that have circulated in this thread.  I wish i can claim these ideas as my own , but they are not.

I'm not an expert in forking coins, and honestly I don't know which cyber attacks are considered a crime in which country.  I'm just relying on the input of the pros', as should you.

If you don't want to join the revolution that's fine by me.  But please stop attacking me and detracting from the real issues.

Entirely misguided and wrong. Appeal to authority is a classic logical fallacy.

Don't be a tool who cannot think for themselves.

lamontweaver

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 03:32:33 PM

Hello CryptoNazis!

How is the terrorist tactics and extortion against scamcoins going?

Is no one respecting your authoritah?

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:00:07 PM

you guys make excuses for shit coins and how this topic advocates stealing from investors but guess what ?
you scam coin supporters are stealing from the real devs making real honest coins and the real investors.
When a coin like Doge coin has made world news we have a massive severe problem on our hands.
Simply put some other honest coin should have been talked about on all those sites around the world
and not some flashed mined ponzi scam coin by corrupt greedy brats.
You selfish kids are taking money out of our pockets and the proof is watching honest coins die off and plummet in value
while scummy pricks ramble on about Very Profits and Much yes garbage.
Meanwhile you guys are taking Bitcoin itself down with your scummy behavior and that's i where i draw the line.. things have gone way too far for too long.
Create some accounts coin spammers and come here and cry and *try and make excuses for your bad behavior but your wasting your time.
You can NOT justify bad behavior ..you can play dumb and spin things all you want.

And no there is no crimes being advocated here either.. in case you idiots forgot we are in an unregulated market here.
which is why soooooooooo many exchanges have said whoops i got'z haxed and walked away with god knows how much Bitcoin / Cash.

Cry about it all you want but many of us will crush your scam coins if we can.. lets pick some targets already i want to hit these scammers where it hurts.

I don't need to lecture idiots from right or wrong or even warn you all.. You should know better.
There is no grey area.. Scummy corrupt exchanges take bribes, kick backs and paid votes to add coins like Orbit coin EVEN after the public out cry and having it removed.
The same with pools etc your scum bags making sad and pathetic excuses for clear and obvious bad behavior.
When Cryptsy is listing a coin "AUR" that has a 51% premine at $14.50 each coin i think we have a problem.
And they won't accept ANY responsibility for that either they simply pass the buck and say blah blah blah "User Demand"
and then the next batch of scumbags pass the buck and so on.. so yeah we have to do something because no one will accept responsibility
for supporting scams.. and having a scene that has grown into nothing at all but an endless stream of scams is a problem.
Bitcoin was NOT invented as an excuse for scummy greedy brats as a platform to clone the hell out of it for short term Ponzi scheme gain.
It's suppose to be god damn currency for christ sakes. And don't tell me that 99% of these shit coins have any intention what so ever at being a serious currency.
Doge coin guys told me for example that it was started as a joke(obviously) well that bad joke took off and made us look like idiots across the world.. thanks morons.
Congrats you made your sleves look like douche bags by supporting Doge coin and congrats you made Bitcoin look bad and prob turned off a lot of potential serious investors.

YES we need to do some clean up and yes i will gladly attack as many of these crappy shit coins as i can.
worried about it ? then don't post them or flash mine them simple as that.. if your not invested in ponzi schemes then don't worry about it Wink
becareful your scam coin investments may be worthless at any point in time guys.. you have been warned !

FUD first & ask questions later™
MiningViking

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:02:01 PM

The amount of scam IPO, 100% premine and shitcoins has become out of control. The time has come for to take action and am calling on some of the original old schoolers and timers to come back and end this bullshit that has done nothing good for this community.

So from today, Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up begins.

Classing the shitcoins.
Quite frankly that decision is up to the current team and any members that want to join.

Coins that will be exempt are
-Coins older than 8 months. The original pioneers of what the majoirty of people now here are calling new.
-Coins with innovation not imitation pretending to be innovation.

Coins not exempt are
-Clones not older than 8 months. If you cloned another coin and just changed the rewards, your on the list.
-IPO coins.
-Premine grater than 1%.
-Devs that have no idea on what their coin is or how it works.
-Fake coins or coins that clearly have no intention of development.

If you wish to join this group PM me but preferably you must be a senior member or greater and been a member for longer than 8 months.

To make it easier I will start this list of coins/services that seriously need to be terminated.

UK Coin- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519571.0
Spaincoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=500511.0
Auroracoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446062.0
Androidstoken https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440353.0
h20coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494229.0;all
Coin for Money https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522200.0
Coin Creator https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450543.0

Want to help?

1. Remove all buy orders.
2.Post in their threads reminding them that its time for the shitcoin to end.
3. Let them know via social media you are joining the revolution against shitcoins.
4. Do not promote these coins in any manner.

Artistic banners on the fight against the shitcoin that are made will be added to the OP for all to put in their signatures.

First T-shirt that someone makes that I can buy online about this I will buy a copy and put the post in the OP.

Follow the progress on Twitter https://twitter.com/Endscamcoins

Dont forget to add ColossusCoin!!!

Iraq!? Afghanistan!? Bring your boys back home and drop a few big ones!!
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:02:50 PM

Spoetnik: If the coin team has no marketing skills or experts that allows them to get on media, it deserves no attention and to die.
Reason is it will fail anyway.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:10:34 PM

Dont forget to add ColossusCoin!!!

Yeah, I have a feeling the OP may have purposely forgotten that one, seeing as he made it himself.

So we have a shitcoin maker, a failed exchange owner who lost/stole bitcoins, several puppet accounts and a small number of bitcoin holders upset that alts have seemingly lowered the value of their coins. We of course also have that fellow who suggested outright extortion, as well as implied physical violence (RL address/members will pay them a visit in case of problems) ....

Yeah, this seems to be on the up and up to me. No ulterior motives, people want to do this to simply clean up scam coins. Although the definition of scam is evidently rather malleable, basically meaning whatever it is people here seem to think it means.

The key reason bitcoins have sunk is due to shady exchanges, and basically things like what people are suggesting to do here ... not beecoin, etc. and coins that will fade away on their own. I'm not sure how much of what is suggested here is simply trolling, as I can't believe anyone would be idiotic enough to post criminal intentions on a public board before committing a crime.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:12:29 PM

You really think that DDos pools and forking coins is legal behavior? Boy are you guys in for some big surprises. Just beecause you have been in Crypto for over a year don't mean shit. This a straight up joke right you people can't be as retarded and facist as you sound. You must want crypto dead right your bankers or some shit. This will only hurt crypto you can't really be so stupid to not realize that. Hacking coins, DDos Pools, these words get into the media and it's going to be curtains for crypto. So fucking retarded.

show me 1 example on planet earth where a coin got forked and a guy got arrested fort that specificaly.

and yeah it does in fact mean a lot many of us have been doing this a year or two.. it means we have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
it means we know about a ton of stuff you do not.. i have millions of stories.. because i was there ..most of you October-Noobs know squat.

you sound like a bloody raging lunatic making pathetic excuses for bad behavior.. sorry but you are NOT entitled to act badly and attack Bitcoin with
your scam coin antics.. you scammers are attacking Bitcoin and attacking my Bitcoin savings and i will defend it !

YOU sound like a scam coin poster making excuses as to why he is entitled to act badly no matter how bad.. sure ok.. fine......
then we are entitled to take you down lol ..works both ways honey Wink

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:14:29 PM

Spoetnik: If the coin team has no marketing skills or experts that allows them to get on media, it deserves no attention and to die.
Reason is it will fail anyway.

marketeing teams are worthless bs. all they are is people who are hyping scam coins.

mgburks77

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:19:43 PM

lol

Luv that you have that cryptsy avatar while issuing that ridiculous diatribe

classic
maranello1561

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:36:22 PM

Lets get this party started!

And please leave sexcoin out of this. That's how I wanna pay for my lap dances some day
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:39:46 PM

lol

Luv that you have that cryptsy avatar while issuing that ridiculous diatribe

classic

for one thing i added the avatar way back last year and back then i tried to change it and the forum will not let me.
and i still use the site to trade alts i find acceptable.. i am stuck with a site i got involved with long ago that has devolved over time.
but nice try trying to make me look bad.. well not really you failed miserably.
care to reply to anything i said or attack me personally ?
i know, i know.. i am ugly and my mother dresses me funny there for scam coins are good right ?
ya you sure showed me fucking smart ass lol

You scam coin supporting douche bags out there are taking money out of my pocket and i will not sit back and let you do it.
You need to be stopped !

Defend your scam coins.. go for it.. lets hear you explain to us all why your scam coins are good for the scene and not damaging at all..
I'd love to hear it.. please enlighten us all Avatar Police.. or maybe just change the subject and make fun of my user name or something ? ..idiots lol

dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:40:28 PM

marketeing teams are worthless bs. all they are is people who are hyping scam coins.
This is your opion. I think you should reconsider.
Look at Litecoin, good tech fundamentals, no marketing over 2,5 years, now project is slowly dying.

My opion is a coin needs great devs and good marketing.
Just good or even great devs alone are not enough.
Good marketing alone is obvious not enough.
mgburks77

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:41:25 PM

It's not me that is making you look bad.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:46:58 PM

well i agree good marketing is fine but most of it is pure bs.. and so are the endless dummy services used to make coins appear to look legit

guys what about setting up a certification system ? that would help draw attention to issues in educating new users ?
If a new coin came out say XPM and it had a certification from the community stating its a good coin of sorts would that be good / useful ?
I think it might.. because new users would see it and say what is that about ? and then maybe from that point start looking at things differently.
Lets not forget this is all overwhelming for new users and they have to learn a lot fast.. such as what coins to get involved with.
and hypers shell accounts etc sway new users with propaganda hard to get them to buy in hard, even if they know its a pump and dump and people are going to get burned..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: