Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176701 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:24:52 PM

shit coins are dead already ...... look at the ann section moving very slowly now.

New releases - nobody bothers with them much, they are way less of an event than 2 weeks ago

This wave is almost over. When btc hits 5000 dollars there will be another wave.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:33:19 PM

shit coins are dead already ...... look at the ann section moving very slowly now.

New releases - nobody bothers with them much, they are way less of an event than 2 weeks ago

A month ago I was on almost every lunch hoping maybe this coin will be it. But lately I haven't bothered with them anymore at all. The constant flood is just too tiring for someone who doesn't do this for living. Smiley  And I guess I'm not the only one.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:44:49 PM

This wave is almost over. When btc hits 5000 dollars there will be another wave.

it won't hit 5.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:47:42 PM

My guess is that there is a lot of small miners willing to give up a few days of mining to join a pool looking to destroy coins.

The beauty with this project is that you only have to take out a few coins, the rest will crumble in fear. No one will hold coins that might become useless overnight. When the fear sets in coins will be dumped, buy orders will vanish, prices will crash and hashpower move to the established coins leaving the shitcoins weak and dieing.
jayman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:51:44 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 01:04:25 PM by jayman

wow the op seems like a angry kid who got locked in his room for too long or something after observing his behaviour in other threads. Many scam coins out there and yes you have listed some but going about it all the wrong way sorry. Just because a coin is a coingen coin or copy or whatever doesn't make it a scam, rather devs who deliberately lie about their coins, make huge pumps for max profits and dump the coin never to return leaving people with massive bags and robbing them of all their bitcoins now that is a scam. Huge premines, huge IPOs with the only intention of making max dev profits while flat lining everyone else now that is a scam...

sorry this thread and others like it should be closed does nothing for the community at all it's only going to stir up hate and contention

illodin

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:53:07 PM

My guess is that there is a lot of small miners willing to give up a few days of mining to join a pool looking to destroy coins.

The only hope for small miners to ever gain anything from their mining is to mine new and non-established coins. Why would they want to get rid of small coins so they can start competing with gigahash farmers mining litecoin?
shtako

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:54:47 PM

The only hope for small miners to ever gain anything from their mining is to mine new and non-established coins. Why would they want to get rid of small coins so they can start competing with gigahash farmers mining litecoin?

To increase the value of their btc/ltc holding.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 12:56:42 PM

nxt is going to provide so many options that copy and paste alt coins won't be able to compete.  a lot of people on here don't want to here that.  its true

V8x8d

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:57:23 PM

I agree with this thread. The scam coins need to die (I blame the greedy exchanges).
illodin

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:00:22 PM

I suggest the computer experts here start by tracking down the rapidcoin dev, that was one recent deliberate premine dump scam that I'm sure of.
lasciv

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:07:05 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 01:24:44 PM by lasciv

I suggest the computer experts here start by tracking down the rapidcoin dev, that was one recent deliberate premine dump scam that I'm sure of.

It would be nice to see some closure on that astro mess as well.

Kiss
mgburks77

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:08:35 PM

The beauty with this project is that you only have to take out a few coins, the rest will crumble in fear. No one will hold coins that might become useless overnight. When the fear sets in coins will be dumped, buy orders will vanish, prices will crash and hashpower move to the established coins leaving the shitcoins weak and dieing.

So what you are saying is that terrorism is a key component to this plan?

This thread shows quite clearly how statism began.
jayman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:17:40 PM

i guess the guy is too young to realise threatening people and damaging their property because they don't like it is a criminal offence.
r3wt

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:19:02 PM

i guess the guy is too young to realise threatening people and damaging their property because they don't like it is a criminal offence.

holdings in cryptocurrency may not fit the definition of "property"

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
shtako

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:26:28 PM

And if cryptocurrency is to reach mass adoption and have real world use they have to be secure. If coins can be destroyed as easy as some claim, then they shouldn't exist at all. And to put money in them is just stupid. I honestly belive this is great for crypto currency as a whole. The strongest will survive and prosper.
r3wt

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:27:53 PM

And if cryptocurrency is to reach mass adoption and have real world use they have to be secure. If coins can be destroyed as easy as some claim they, then they shouldn't exist at all. And to put money in them is just stupid. I honestly belive this is great for crypto currency as a whole. The strongest will survive and prosper.

i agree. it could breed an even better currency in the long run, by picking up where PPC left off with its checkpoint server. If a decentralized checkpointing method were invented, that would be huge imo.

illodin

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:28:03 PM

Because English is not my first language I don't know if the term "property" fits or not. But crypto coins are absolutely something that have value, and the value is measured in the exchanges. That's how the official authorities in my country sees them.
eureka

Activity: 301

网络·自由·客

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 01:37:58 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 01:54:11 PM by eureka

The amount of scam IPO, 100% premine and shitcoins has become out of control. The time has come for to take action and am calling on some of the original old schoolers and timers to come back and end this bullshit that has done nothing good for this community.

So from today, Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up begins.

Classing the shitcoins.
Quite frankly that decision is up to the current team and any members that want to join.

Coins that will be exempt are
-Coins older than 8 months. The original pioneers of what the majoirty of people now here are calling new.
-Coins with innovation not imitation pretending to be innovation.

Coins not exempt are
-Clones not older than 8 months. If you cloned another coin and just changed the rewards, your on the list.
-IPO coins.
-Premine grater than 1%.
-Devs that have no idea on what their coin is or how it works.
-Fake coins or coins that clearly have no intention of development.

If you wish to join this group PM me but preferably you must be a senior member or greater and been a member for longer than 8 months.

To make it easier I will start this list of coins/services that seriously need to be terminated.

UK Coin- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519571.0
Spaincoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=500511.0
Auroracoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446062.0
Androidstoken https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440353.0
h20coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494229.0;all
Coin for Money https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522200.0
Coin Creator https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450543.0

Want to help?

1. Remove all buy orders.
2.Post in their threads reminding them that its time for the shitcoin to end.
3. Let them know via social media you are joining the revolution against shitcoins.
4. Do not promote these coins in any manner.

Artistic banners on the fight against the shitcoin that are made will be added to the OP for all to put in their signatures.

First T-shirt that someone makes that I can buy online about this I will buy a copy and put the post in the OP.

Follow the progress on Twitter https://twitter.com/Endscamcoins

This guy is entirely for his own anger malicious slander other coin!
see his profile, with extreme caution!

中文译:
这家伙完全是为了一己之愤恶意诋毁其它币种!大家可以看看这家伙的可信度,为了它自己所推的垃圾币经常性的故意破坏其它币种或以恶毒的语言攻击其它币种,这样的行为在数字币世界是可耻的。

dac.xyz 
对数字货币深度思考:http://8btc.com/thread-109365-1-1.html
mgburks77

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:38:05 PM

What do you think a jury will say when they hear that one guy paid money for some stuff and then some other guy destroyed it?
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:38:57 PM

Operation ShitPoster Cleanout might be a good idea. That's where all the 'old schoolers' and 'amazing posters' clean out all the ShitPosts.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: