Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176700 times)
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:10:19 PM

Not only I have reservation on the arbitrary "Senior member" and "8 months" which all fit the OP like a glove and where he loses personal credibility when he handpicks those to include himself, but also this will grow as a platform to badmouth rival coins.

Otherwise, good luck.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:11:08 PM

Start with this trash: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519571.0

Also, I have posted a domain look-up with the rest of the scam coins on his server - see the above thread.

My team were ready to release UK Coin supported by innovation, workshops, blog, forum, and a convention planned in the UK but we had to re-brand because of this scammer.

They are the scourge of crypto-currency industry.

So basicly that coin is shit because they got in before you could do it?

I'm all for removing the lame ones from the herd, but you're just opening a turf war that will make stakeholders call each other scam/shitcoin devs

It will lead to nothing in the end
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:11:36 PM

Not only I have reservation on the arbitrary "Senior member", "8 months" and his icon, which all fit the OP like a glove and where he loses personal credibility when he handpicks those to include himself, but also this will grow as a platform to badmouth rival coins.

Otherwise, good luck.

If you wish to join this group PM me but preferably you must be a senior member or greater and been a member for longer than 8 months.

You missed that one word in the OP. Coin list now added to the OP.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:11:48 PM

Not only I have reservation on the arbitrary "Senior member", "8 months" and his icon, which all fit the OP like a glove and where he loses personal credibility when he handpicks those to include himself, but also this will grow as a platform to badmouth rival coins.

Otherwise, good luck.

Those involved in the project should be more senior, but group consensus can be used to determine which coins are scams.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
lamontweaver

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 03:12:28 PM

I feel so confident with someone named muddafudda leading the charge. Just what the world needs, more control freaks trying to control things. Good luck trying to control altcoins. I'm laughing.

muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:13:09 PM

Otherwise, good luck.

Those involved in the project should be more senior, but group consensus can be used to determine which coins are scams.

yes and I said preferably to stop members of shitcoins sneaking in their own members.
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:13:49 PM

I feel so confident with someone named muddafudda leading the charge. Just what the world needs, more control freaks trying to control things. Good luck trying to control altcoins. I'm laughing.

Never said we were controlling them, why would we waste our time doing that?
Crypto-t

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 03:13:52 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 03:30:31 PM by Crypto-t

Nullu

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:14:39 PM

Otherwise, good luck.

yes and I said preferably to stop members of shitcoins sneaking in their own members.

Naturally some will see that as elitist, but it's an unfortunate necessity for the reasons you mention. That doesn't mean that the community can't be involved in the coin selection process, however.

Wipeout2097

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:17:10 PM

Well, as I said, good luck. And it wasn't sarcasm, I DO want to see this moving forward.

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:17:30 PM

TBH my suggestion is this:

If you don't like the coin, ignore it. Simple as that
hyunsookmom

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:23:06 PM

What a dumb concept. Trying to control decentralized free trade. Even the FED said they can't stop Bitcoin. Just let market forces work its magic and many coins will die anyway and if they don't then someone wants to buy and own them so who the hell are you want to stop them doing what they want.

Its always the younger generation that wants to control the free market, it bodes badly for Capitalism in the West. And don't use the V anonymous mask, your views run in opposite to revolution and freedom.

Wipeout2097

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:25:24 PM

What a dumb concept. Trying to control decentralized free trade. Even the FED said they can't Bitcoin. Just let market forces work its magic and many coins will die anyway and if they don't then somone wants to buy and own them so who the hell are you want to stop them doing what they want.

Its always the younger generation that wants to control the free market, it bodes badly for Capitalism in the West.
Please take your localized "free trade" ideology elsewhere. Scams are criminal activity.

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Nullu

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:26:51 PM

What a dumb concept. Trying to control decentralized free trade. Even the FED said they can't stop Bitcoin. Just let market forces work its magic and many coins will die anyway and if they don't then someone wants to buy and own them so who the hell are you want to stop them doing what they want.

Its always the younger generation that wants to control the free market, it bodes badly for Capitalism in the West. And don't use the V anonymous mask, your views run in opposite to revolution and freedom.

It's exactly because it's decentralized that we can, really. Free market in both directions. How do you know there isn't federal involvement in trying to discredit Bitcoin? Or banks buying up BTC and manipulating market prices?

Of course you can control altcoins. It's still currency. Decentralised or not you can still manipulate the markets. That much is obvious.

aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:28:59 PM

__bump__

This post must be fixed on the top
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:29:20 PM

I have an idea. We start a pool where we can mine shit PoW scamcoins and fork them. Most scamcoin devs won't know how to fix them and the coin will die. we can make it expensive for them to pay others to fix.

kill the blockchain, kill the coin.
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:31:08 PM

I have an idea. We start a pool where we can mine shit PoW scamcoins and fork them. Most scamcoin devs won't know how to fix them and the coin will die. we can make it expensive for them to pay others to fix.

Fantastic idea. Pool operators PM me.
Nullu

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:33:21 PM

Fantastic idea. Pool operators PM me.

Nice idea.

muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:34:12 PM

I support altcoins that are true, innovative and not premined to the shithouse. You are attempting to change the initial point of the OP, it is noted but not productive and accurate.

broken_pixel

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:36:01 PM

I think the key is educating people on these so called scam coins as you will never be able to actually prevent people from making them and releasing them.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: