Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176680 times)
goxedandopenexed

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:04:54 AM

isn't that cute. like i said you have my email
Are You talking to me?
So answer my question... when we will have our bitcoin back? Why are playing around and not working to pay back to all people? In holidays with our coins?

edit: obviously i was talking to you.

how bout you go read the openex thread before you start throwing accusations. you clearly aren't aware of whats going on. i'll even post a link for you

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508674.0

i've been working very hard on the situation. you're either spreading fud or have a hard time keeping up with the thread because of all the coin spam on this forum. i'll try not to assume anything about you personally. all i ask is the same respect in return. I didn't take a single dime of my customers money. fact. there are people who want you to believe i did. your choice.
You had our coins. You sad they are stolen, that you will call the police (in my country we can prove that with a police complaint report). You told us you will work hard to reopen and pay us. Is this your work? Trying to close all the coins you traded in your site?
I don't respect you. You are a useless stupid boy playing as adult with money from others. Fact is you are unable to keep a site open. Do you think that if you close those coins you traded you don't have to pay them? Is that your scheme?
Put police report online. Open site back to make money to pay us. Dont kill coin you must pay.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:08:35 AM

Are You talking to me?
So answer my question... when we will have our bitcoin back? Why are playing around and not working to pay back to all people? In holidays with our coins?

how bout you go read the openex thread before you start throwing accusations. you clearly aren't aware of whats going on. i'll even post a link for you

i've been working very hard on the situation. you're either spreading fud or have a hard time keeping up with the thread because of all the coin spam on this forum. i'll try not to assume anything about you personally. all i ask is the same respect in return. I didn't take a single dime of my customers money. fact. there are people who want you to believe i did. your choice.
You had our coins. You sad they are stolen, that you will call the police (in my country we can prove that with a police complaint report). You told us you will work hard to reopen and pay us. Is this your work? Trying to close all the coins you traded in your site?
I don't respect you. You are a useless stupid boy playing as adult with money from others. Fact is you are unable to keep a site open. Do you think that if you close those coins you traded you don't have to pay them? Is that your scheme?
Put police report online. Open site back to make money to pay us. Dont kill coin you must pay.
maybe you should post it in the right thread if you want to discuss openex.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:09:14 AM

Are You talking to me?

You forgot to call him a moron.
r3wt

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:10:04 AM

Are You talking to me?

You forgot to call him a moron.

It would be a compliment at this point. obvious troll is obvious.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
goxedandopenexed

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:13:23 AM

Are You talking to me?

Maybe you should be working to pay us back.
Why are you available to play while you have so much of coins in debt? Do you care about me and others? Are trying to forbid coins you must pay? Why you are not working to put site back and pay? We want our money bak!!!
Disastrus

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:14:16 AM

message clear mate..

use the other thread please
r3wt

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:15:54 AM

Are You talking to me?

Maybe you should be working to pay us back.
Why are you available to play while you have so much of coins in debt? Do you care about me and others? Are trying to forbid coins you must pay? Why you are not working to put site back and pay? We want our money bak!!!

last time i checked you could login and withdraw all your coins. what do you think i'm doing right now genius. i'm coding a new exchange.

the debt repayment program is in place. looks like your argument is founded on bullshit entirely.

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:16:24 AM

r3wt, STOP the distractions, one-liners and personal attacks and PROVE you are credible to pay what you owe, and that you are genuinely interested to stop scammers and do not have a personal agenda.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
r3wt

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:18:35 AM

r3wt, STOP the distractions, one-liners and personal attacks and PROVE you are credible to pay what you owe, and that you are genuinely interested to stop scammers and do not have a personal agenda.

i've already proven it. you're just digging.

dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:20:51 AM

I think you guys will enjoy this.

Also, R3WT has claimed in the XSV thread that he "used" to be a bottom feeder.

Hate to break it to you.  You still are.
r3wt

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:25:00 AM

this coming from the guy with a slothcoin ad in his signature.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:25:32 AM

Keep trying.

I don't have to.  You do this to yourself.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:26:52 AM

Oh, did you decide that your last post wasn't good enough?
r3wt

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:27:32 AM

peace out guys. back to work i go. it was fun while it lasted.

Disastrus

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:30:43 AM

good luck r3wt...hope you will be able to get things going again..and repay those guys.

sorry for your loss guys...i hope he follows through..

now...back on topic?
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:30:58 AM

There you have it.  Make up your own minds.  The guy has been, is, and always will be a crook.

I feel very sorry for whoever lost their coins under his watch. 
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:32:14 AM

This thread has become a waste of people's time at best, and the self-destruction of all alts and financial damage to people that invested in them, at worst.

It's simple: either figure out a way to prevent/reduce scams without damaging other people's property, or you guys that want to "destroy" coins are on your own. I hope you made enough to pay for lawyers and even some armed protection.

██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:33:31 AM

This thread has become a waste of people's time at best, and the self-destruction of all alts and financial damage to people that invested in them, at worst.

It's simple: either figure out a way to prevent/reduce scams without damaging other people's property, or you guys that want to "destroy" coins are on your own. I hope you made enough to pay for lawyers and even some armed protection.

I think the purge is on the horizon.  Scrypt Asics will crush all that are unworthy.
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:35:59 AM

yay the first direct threat of violence.
CnnBDHashbox

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:37:39 AM

instead of this lets get together and kill something...
what if people in here (with all qualities) started working together...and CREATE something.

that would help crypto..

it looks like we can only get together in negativity

and what crypto REALLY needs is talent..to bring it further...
once this killing is done..its same old, same old...its like rewinding the clock..for this to happen AGAIN...and again.

I understand the motives, but I wonder if it will really bring something, besides a showdown of powertripping.

the problem in my eyes with crypto is that everyone wants to start a new bitcoin instead of making the current markets stronger.

Imagine if this thread was about collectively stimulating current markets...THAT would help Crypto.

I was all for this...but it just shows that in the end...we/you are all a bunch of wankers that add nothing to this community.    lets have some self reflection...or smoke more weed.

+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: