Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176696 times)
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:15:49 PM

it says they's relauning in 24 hours
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:21:01 PM

it says they's relauning in 24 hours

Look at the 2nd post...launched an hour or so ago.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 12:45:04 AM

More in the interests of dancing on their graves than putting them there, is anyone keeping a list of all the altcoins that have passed into memory, delisted from their last exchanges after their per-coin price dropped south of 1 Satoshi? 

I mean, I know a lot of coins are considered "dead", but for most of them, there is still a blockchain out there (or even more than one!) that you can catch up to if you load up a client and find a peer.  I'm talking about coins that are _DEAD_, meaing Coins whose blockchains are now available only from archives, and where nobody can even find a peer if they set up a wallet.

Those coins should remain dead and their chains should also remain inactive. We have too many useless coins as well.
Wastes of bandwidth

Yeah I think a few are starcoin, graincoin, gascoin, friendcoin, vegancoin, terracoin, bbqcoin, there are really alot of coins that never really made it mainly because so many of them were just POW forks of Bitcoin.

Maxcoin was a pretty epic fail but then again did anyone ever think flappycoin was going to be a success? It's currently got 50 btc of sell orders at 1 Satoshi. I played the flappybird game and got bored of it after 2-3 tries.

Is Vegancoin online ?

I deleted everything soon after I informed mudda about my change of plans.

So.. hows the shitcoin pushin business ?  Grin

Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:14:08 AM

More in the interests of dancing on their graves than putting them there, is anyone keeping a list of all the altcoins that have passed into memory, delisted from their last exchanges after their per-coin price dropped south of 1 Satoshi? 

I mean, I know a lot of coins are considered "dead", but for most of them, there is still a blockchain out there (or even more than one!) that you can catch up to if you load up a client and find a peer.  I'm talking about coins that are _DEAD_, meaing Coins whose blockchains are now available only from archives, and where nobody can even find a peer if they set up a wallet.

Those coins should remain dead and their chains should also remain inactive. We have too many useless coins as well.
Wastes of bandwidth

Yeah I think a few are starcoin, graincoin, gascoin, friendcoin, vegancoin, terracoin, bbqcoin, there are really alot of coins that never really made it mainly because so many of them were just POW forks of Bitcoin.

Maxcoin was a pretty epic fail but then again did anyone ever think flappycoin was going to be a success? It's currently got 50 btc of sell orders at 1 Satoshi. I played the flappybird game and got bored of it after 2-3 tries.

Is Vegancoin online ?

I dont push shitcoins. I just dont like spoetnic  Grin
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:20:11 AM

Do people actually still come on this thread? I'm kind of hurt that people do.
scottsecret

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:33:23 AM

Do people actually still come on this thread? I'm kind of hurt that people do.

It is a shitthread for shitcoins.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:41:42 AM

Wastes of bandwidth

Is Vegancoin online ?

Haha, just wanted to see if you were paying attention my troll bro. Still a lot of work to do, wish I had alot more time I could devote to getting everything sorted.
vk3ukf

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Should be a really good sho-ooo-oo-ooo (Ed Simian)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 11:03:23 AM

Hi everyone, I just thought I would remind you all that sometimes,

So called sh*tcoins can turn into gold.

Ignore this thread and mine and trade and do what you want.

I laughed when I read in previous posts that the OP was a sh*tcoin dev and was probably trying to undermine all the other
secondary coins to their own benefit.

Cheesy

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:58:45 PM

Alright, since it is by popular demand I will join this "crew" and give Operation Shitcoin some power.

The first order of business will be Securecoin and Argentum.

The rules have changed, there is no 8 month safety zone, you are all targets except for LTC, AUR, DGC, GLD and the inbred coins NAN and GME.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

Yeah BCX do it, it's like having the nuke button in front of you just waiting to be pushed. Let's see what happens, you know you want to....   Cool
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:16:43 PM

Wastes of bandwidth

Is Vegancoin online ?

Politics aside... Will DIME pass the TPT ? (toilet paper test) Tongue

I know COL won't. lol

Dimelord

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:12:55 PM

Wastes of bandwidth

Is Vegancoin online ?

Politics aside... Will DIME pass the TPT ? (toilet paper test) Tongue

I know COL won't. lol
lol DIME is awesome. Did you see the new webpage? Also first in cryptsy voting! http://dimecoin.co
IloveAnonCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:08:38 AM

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:17:37 AM

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

+1

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:19:26 AM

I laughed when I read in previous posts that the OP was a sh*tcoin dev and was probably trying to undermine all the other

Cheesy

where can i download the wallet ?
Here ?
-- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT --

ya check your morals at the door and make as much as you can as fast as you can even though you make us all look like pieces of shit (and kill the scene entirely)
and you show no concern what so ever to the people that get drained dry after sending money from their bank account to an exchange..
fuck em right ? lambo'z... Free Market...

ya we need more people like you in crypto  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
malkbaby

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 03:35:46 AM

Has OP edited the front page lately?  AsiaCoin? hehe
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:04:04 AM

you been busy over at clonecoin.org again, sputnik?

Cheesy

where can i download the wallet ?
Here ?
-- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT --

ya check your morals at the door and make as much as you can as fast as you can even though you make us all look like pieces of shit (and kill the scene entirely)
and you show no concern what so ever to the people that get drained dry after sending money from their bank account to an exchange..
fuck em right ? lambo'z... Free Market...

ya we need more people like you in crypto  Roll Eyes

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:14:10 AM

hey smart ass care to explain to me what that is dipshit ? ..i have never been there or even heard of it lol
anymore web sites you wanna say i have been to that you made up ?
PS: i am not Vlad either the guy who made Shit Coin nor am i the guy that made it for Vlad lol
i have never had anything to do with ANY coin..

please for the love of god can we get an IQ test in here please this place is rank..
1369 get in the shower and wash off that stupid son lol

Me ? Bullet proof.. a fucking crypto man of steel.. a crypto-cop swingin' my six shooter and flashing my badge Smiley
You little douche nozzles line up to have a go at me and 100% of you are on the ground laid out lol

I take ALL comers..

You wanna piece come and get it Wink
But i expect a good fight because 1 punch knock outs just piss me off  Angry

Hey i need a new "shell" account.. step one go *try and Troll on Spoetnik lol
(and end up looking like a loser in the process)
Then scurry away with your little tail between your legs hhahah

Oh nooes Spoentnik is sssooo mad liek omg i am teh gretzest Troller'z eva !!1111ONE

LOL i eat 20 of you brats before breakfast hahhahah

LOL LOL LOL  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley LOL LOL LOL  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

FUD first & ask questions later™
dieorlive

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:20:13 AM

Seems there's no update on the OP. How about add CleanWaterCoin to the list ? 
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:19:55 PM

Sputternicker, we dirty douche boys just love to interact with you for the entertainment factor, you got a knack for comedy in your writings, always gives me a good laugh to see what sput's been up to when there's nothing better to do on bitcointalk. Good morning btw!

We miss you at the top shitcoin thread, stop by when you got a moment!

Dimelord

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:47:17 AM

hey smart ass care to explain to me what that is dipshit ? ..i have never been there or even heard of it lol
anymore web sites you wanna say i have been to that you made up ?
PS: i am not Vlad either the guy who made Shit Coin nor am i the guy that made it for Vlad lol
i have never had anything to do with ANY coin..

please for the love of god can we get an IQ test in here please this place is rank..
1369 get in the shower and wash off that stupid son lol

Me ? Bullet proof.. a fucking crypto man of steel.. a crypto-cop swingin' my six shooter and flashing my badge Smiley
You little douche nozzles line up to have a go at me and 100% of you are on the ground laid out lol

I take ALL comers..

You wanna piece come and get it Wink
But i expect a good fight because 1 punch knock outs just piss me off  Angry

Hey i need a new "shell" account.. step one go *try and Troll on Spoetnik lol
(and end up looking like a loser in the process)
Then scurry away with your little tail between your legs hhahah

Oh nooes Spoentnik is sssooo mad liek omg i am teh gretzest Troller'z eva !!1111ONE

LOL i eat 20 of you brats before breakfast hahhahah

LOL LOL LOL  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley LOL LOL LOL  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
You make me laugh bro. Cheesy I really hope that theres no hard feelings. Sorry for being a douche,  lol. I just love provoking people  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: