Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176697 times)
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 10:23:10 PM

in reality that is what did NOT happen though.. the markets died off big time and most people scattered and left !

look around you & see what happened..

I see many shitcoins down 99-100% and bitcoin down 75% from its very brief (obviously overextended) peak but up over the period of a year, and up a LOT over two years.

I see roughly the same number of alts at non-trivial valuations as there were six months ago, and only a few more than last year.

I see fewer shitcoin launches even getting out of the gate, because the market has gotten tougher and more discriminating.

So yes it is doing exactly what I suggest.

I completely agree with this analysis. Generally, it seems as if the marketplace/community for cryptocoins in general has started to mature into realism a bit.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
h4xx0r

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:50:38 AM

in reality that is what did NOT happen though.. the markets died off big time and most people scattered and left !

I see many shitcoins down 99-100% and bitcoin down 75% from its very brief (obviously overextended) peak but up over the period of a year, and up a LOT over two years.

I see roughly the same number of alts at non-trivial valuations as there were six months ago, and only a few more than last year.

I see fewer shitcoin launches even getting out of the gate, because the market has gotten tougher and more discriminating.

I completely agree with this analysis. Generally, it seems as if the marketplace/community for cryptocoins in general has started to mature into realism a bit.

That's one way too put it, but i think the reality is that the market is just saturated with fluffy, useless coins. realism indeed

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:16:09 AM

That's one way too put it, but i think the reality is that the market is just saturated with fluffy, useless coins. realism indeed

That is entirely consistent with what I said. If the market is saturated, then new ones can't go anywhere. They need to outcompete and fight for a share in that already saturated market. There is no dilutive effect.

I agree that the market is saturated and I think that saturated market will continue to shrink as more and more idiot speculators learn from their mistakes or go broke, but that process will continue at its own pace (likely two steps forward, one step back at times).

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:07:23 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 04:20:29 AM by Spoetnik

You guys are ignoring the band-aid and clapping because the bleeding stopped !
do you have any clue how hard i had to work for a year straight to get that band-aid on ?
it's insulting to say it doesn't even exist Sad

you guys are flat out WRONG !
and i will be proven correct when prices eventually starting getting way higher and the cloning ramps up to a fever pitch once again.
those discriminating guys you talk about will flip flop back to supporting shitcoins for cash and prizes in a heart beat !

sorry but guys like you two are utterly clueless and you think the effects of what has transpired was magic or something.
guys got discriminating because they had to !
buying into daily pump and dump coins was not making them money anymore..
it's not because they seen the error of their ways LOL  Roll Eyes
it's because they fucked up the scene bad and are drowning in a sea of their own bullshit THEY CREATED !
and more than likely you two talking here have been balls deep in it all too.. i'd bet my left nut on it LOL

edit:
what TYPE of person around here would argue that cloning coins (diluting the market) would not kill the scene over all ?
coin cloners.. that is who LOL
STOP trying to justify your cancerous bad behavior guys !

Cloners run their mouth here making stupid excuses and the guys who jump around investing in P&D's usually do so quietly.
they may advertise their shitcoin but they don't usually philosophically debate the merits of shitcoin cloning.

and we have a fucked up situation because pretty much all of us took part in killing this shit (some way worse than others)

What it is, is an accumulation of every guy in crypto doing a little bad and offering a little support to some shit coin, usually *quietly
and all combined it amounts to all of us coming together to destroy the altcoin scene and i called it mid last year !
I seen it coming miles away !
Each person says oh well i only did a little and many said i never advertised them.. but support is support !
Those clone coins posted so much at the height of cloning could not have gotten off the ground like Doge coin for example..
had guys not been supporting them !

edit2:
And worst of all is we have taken bitcoin out back and shot it !
you know that coin we use to cash out Alt's to BTC to Fiat to buy lambo's with ?
See the foot getting shot ?
Kind of dumb you want BTC but you make it worth less by shit coin cloning or supporting them guys LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:51:30 AM

do you have any clue how hard i had to work for a year straight to get that band-aid on ?

If so I think you wasted a year of your life.

Sorry, but somebody had to tell you, and it isn't too late to avoid wasting the next year too.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:46:34 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 06:58:15 AM by Spoetnik

If so I think you wasted a year of your life.

Sorry, but somebody had to tell you, and it isn't too late to avoid wasting the next year too.

I type my reply on my 3 or 4 thousand dollar PC + Monitor etc i bought with Altcoin profits sweet-heart.
I contributed work such as a JackpotCoin miner or SecureCoin miner.
I helped show people on this forum and on troll boxes all over to think about what their doing (and to the Altcoin scene)
I've helped a ton of guys too and always refused payment even when it was offered because i like helping people
Such as user Koontas who i helped get his coins out of his wallet and he kept saying post my address so he could
give me a crap load of coins for helping him.. i refused to take a single coin from him and i was happy to help !
I have also helped expose predators preying on vulnerable people in crypto as well as checked pre-built windows binaries for malware.
I could go on and on..
But best of all i have offered my opinions which is valuable as are everyone else's otherwise i obviously wouldn't come here and read what you all say Wink

What have YOU done so far aside from defend Shitcoins like Monero incessantly and insult me ?
Telling me i wasted my life for a year ?
I have contributed and made a good chunk of money in the process and tried to be a contributor and supporter of crypto
and not a cancer on it all helping to tear it down..

Crypto Currencies are a great idea and i want to see it succeed and it's not going to happen letting people ruin it !

edit:
oh and by the way i made my profits doing this stuff all by arb'ing coins from one exchange to another.
unlike a lot of guys here who have tried to do it by cloning a coin then flash mining it or an IPO etc etc then luring in victims to dump on.
Many of you out there use this place as your salesroom show floor for Ponzi schemes and i have been here all along looking out for the people you prey on !

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:06:13 AM

What have YOU done so far aside from defend Shitcoins like Monero incessantly and insult me ?

Since you define the coin I've been working on as a "Shitcoin," according to your opinion, I've clearly done nothing worthwhile.

Likewise I would question whether JackpotCoin or Max Coin are worthwhile. At all.

But you know what? That's exactly the point. Opinions are like assholes.

Only the market can decide, and only the market will decide.
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 07:26:57 AM

Since you define the coin I've been working on as a "Shitcoin," according to your opinion, I've clearly done nothing worthwhile.

Likewise I would question whether JackpotCoin or Max Coin are worthwhile. At all.

It is clear by the new title that this thread has degraded into Muddafudda and Spoetniks pissing ground.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:48:29 AM

They aren't.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
h4xx0r

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:57:56 AM

It is clear by the new title that this thread has degraded into Muddafudda and Spoetniks pissing ground.

yes basically

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:16:32 PM

i can't say a fucking thing around here with out having the topic derailed and lippy little shits like yourself here trying to attack and discredit me.

did you have something to say related to the topic or just more little digs at me ?

keep it up IDIOTS.. it makes YOU look bad not me  Cool

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:19:24 PM

They aren't.

ok fair enough your entitled to your opinion but put it into context maybe otherwise your comment has little merit.
for example if those two coins are worthless garbage or however you want to put it then..
please do go ahead and tell us all two Altcoins that ARE good and better than my 2 main coins i use.

h4xx0r

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:54:41 PM

Spoetnik thinks that he alone is to thank for the demise of altcoins. The truth is, there are many who are vigilant against scamcoins, you can see countless members calling out scamcoins, then the coin activity is instantly dead other than the scammer and their sock puppets, the marks and or oppurtunists who foolishly invested, and any fool who actually believes the coin is worth investing in. I've saw posters like Rewt and Bcx singlehandedly kill coins with a single post.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:14:27 AM

Here is an interesting graph from another thread, showing that exactly what I said is happening, is happening:

The market is getting much more discriminating and the market is imposing it own barriers on any sort of proliferation of shitcoins.

Spoetnik will no doubt claim that "Operation Shitcoin Cleanout" is responsible for this, which I contend is a load of crap, in part because the decline started before this thread did, and shortly after this thread started there was a (short-lived jump in altcoin launches).

It is all a natural process. Stop wasting your life pushing on a rope.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:19:30 AM

Here is an interesting graph from another thread, showing that exactly what I said is happening, is happening:

The market is getting much more discriminating and the market is imposing it own barriers on any sort of proliferation of shitcoins.

Spoetnik will no doubt claim that "Operation Shitcoin Cleanout" is responsible for this, which I contend is a load of crap, in part because the decline started before this thread did, and shortly after this thread started there was a (short-lived jump in altcoin launches).

It is all a natural process. Stop wasting your life pushing on a rope.

that is because i myself started the anti-clone-campaign crusade long before this thread was created !
i am still right and you are still wrong /end of story.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 02:40:57 AM

Time for SpunkdickCoin?

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:48:02 AM

that is because i myself started the anti-clone-campaign crusade long before this thread was created !
i am still right and you are still wrong /end of story.

Wow, it's all your doing after all! Amazing!

Nice work Speotnik. That graph shows some real progress. Keep it up.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:50:18 AM

I meant to join operation shitcoin cleanout and clean up when the thread started. Now I have some catching up to do. brb

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 7981

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:02:57 AM

I honestly think you guys might be interested in NAUT, or Nautiluscoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=591114.0

Dev Brian Kelly is a hedge fund manager and one of the foremost proponents of cryptocurrency regulation:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101849169

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100829125

"Recent cyber-attacks on major digital-currency exchanges have threatened to derail the growth of the blockchain technology. These cyber-attacks have prompted me to establish a protocol for my digital currency, Nautiluscoin, not just for cyber threats but also for the growth of the Nautiluscoin economy. Moreover, many venture capitalists have been waiting for regulatory clarity to fund digital currency start-ups. The decision by the New York DFS will likely be mimicked across all 50 states and opens the door for venture capital to fund innovations that will provide long lasting societal benefits. The Internet began as a way to send files between computers and has flourished into a technology that allows doctors to remotely perform lifesaving surgeries. With the regulatory picture in focus, the journey into adulthood for digital currencies can begin."

Basically I believe this guy is a Trojan Horse for Wall Street to enter the crypto scene. He wants to regulate the utility right out of bitcoin, subjecting it to taxes and fees and all sorts of other 3rd-party administration. And guess who wins? Wall Street, because they are once again the only game in town.

But that's just my take on it. Feel free to disagree, I just thought you guys should know about the Brian Kelly movement.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:34:32 AM

@smooth
i didn't say by myself i said myself as in i know exactly what i have done and when.
your playing games .. Trolling pretty much.

i spoke for myself and you inferred or implied i was trying to take more credit than i actually deserve.
which is not the case because i am an honest and accurate person.
and i have stated that being vocal i think has helped stop coin cloning and i think i have been a key part in it
because of the massive volume of anti-shitcoin comments etc i have posted on chat boxes and forums etc

if some of you out there think running around all of crypto showing how scam coins are bad makes no difference then so be it.. i disagree !

off the top of my head i have seen some guys i have talked to / debated with a for a year flip flop on their opinions
such as one guy on Cryptsy chat who i had argued with waaaaaaay back and who now has gone on to say what i say now a days.

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: