Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden - NEWS! - ANDROID WALLET AVAILABLE!  (Read 106009 times)
lolcoind

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:25:22 PM

http://efl.okaypool.com/ upupupupup
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
regmann

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:29:52 PM

SCAM !!!!!!!

read here why https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522845.msg5792622#msg5792622
jarvis

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:33:02 PM

Wallet will only allow one connection to it.
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:33:41 PM

atleticofa

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:34:12 PM

Wallet will only allow one connection to it.

I have 18 connections.
124C41

Activity: 308

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:35:07 PM

nope, it's up but it's nobody is mining.

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.
BTC: 1Ex3zmaHoqbMBUWQVcG7kdTCktyng7Ld9M LTC: Lhrp8G9EjoyKCqKAmtuprUcV9KvqZQKAfk
backtrackit

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:36:23 PM

Note to anybody dumb enough to buy this shit: They are going to distribute the premine to themselves a thousand times and say it was Dutch households requesting the coins. You bagholders are going to give these scammers a nice Christmas. I don't even think it's worth mining since anybody dumb enough to buy country coins is already bagholding country coins.

+1 Just another country scam coin. Would have to be retarded to think it's a good idea to buy into it. Suppose the few miners might make some quick profit though. Good luck with it.

You're probably right, but crypto is pretty big in Holland. If you ask around, many people around are actually Dutch, myself included.

Don't matter how big it is in Holland a scam is a scam. Why does nobody question how the dev is gonna distribute the pre mine to the dutch people...ya'll must be smoking some good shit, pass me some pls Smiley

BECAUSE it's on the first message of the thread. Just read.

Well guess I skimmed over that, still you must have a lot of faith in the dev/devs for them to be true to there word. It's easy enough to photoshop any documents. Guess only time will tell but I'm betting it gets dumped and ends up worthless. Even if the dutch people request some coins, what they gonna do with them? my guess would be most will sell. Everything about it smells of scam...

Good luck anyways, like I said those that mine it will probably do ok until it crashes.

riddler_xyz

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:36:45 PM

life is a scam u get born to die. how sick is that.

If bitcoinmining riggs could buy miningriggs with bitcoin by themselves wouldnt that be asexual reproduction ? So wouldnt that make BTC a lifeform ?
atleticofa

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:40:04 PM

http://efl.okaypool.com/

IT'S WORKING.
regmann

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:40:53 PM

why is it a scam ( example 1 )

i mine gold in holland ( on dutch soil )

to be able to do this i promised to give 50% of the gold mined to the dutch citizens

but i never ever tell any one in holland that that can claim it

this way i can keep 99% of my gold
atleticofa

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:41:53 PM

Note to anybody dumb enough to buy this shit: They are going to distribute the premine to themselves a thousand times and say it was Dutch households requesting the coins. You bagholders are going to give these scammers a nice Christmas. I don't even think it's worth mining since anybody dumb enough to buy country coins is already bagholding country coins.

+1 Just another country scam coin. Would have to be retarded to think it's a good idea to buy into it. Suppose the few miners might make some quick profit though. Good luck with it.

You're probably right, but crypto is pretty big in Holland. If you ask around, many people around are actually Dutch, myself included.

Don't matter how big it is in Holland a scam is a scam. Why does nobody question how the dev is gonna distribute the pre mine to the dutch people...ya'll must be smoking some good shit, pass me some pls Smiley

Well guess I skimmed over that, still you must have a lot of faith in the dev/devs for them to be true to there word. It's easy enough to photoshop any documents. Guess only time will tell but I'm betting it gets dumped and ends up worthless. Even if the dutch people request some coins, what they gonna do with them? my guess would be most will sell. Everything about it smells of scam...

Good luck anyways, like I said those that mine it will probably do ok until it crashes.

Ok, dutch people will sell... and whay? They will sell for Bitcoins. Maybe some of them keep these Bitcoins, if not, anyways a lot of people will be in contact for the first time with digital currencies, that it's a success. Of course only if airdrop it's done.
atleticofa

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:44:28 PM

to be able to do this i promised to give 50% of the gold mined to the dutch citizens

this way i can keep 99% of my gold

It's not true. In all country coins, in the last airdrop giveaway all the coins from premine are given proportional to dutch people that request for them. Even if only one person claim for them, this one person will receive all the coins remaining from premine, so the devs don't keep the coins. Of course if they do the airdrop, if not I'm agree with you and it's a scam, but it's impossible to know for now.
backtrackit

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:46:42 PM

Ok, dutch people will sell... and whay? They will sell for Bitcoins. Maybe some of them keep these Bitcoins, if not, anyways a lot of people will be in contact for the first time with digital currencies, that it's a success. Of course only if airdrop it's done.

If that's what you consider a success then great lol.

AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:49:07 PM

well...its mining.. getting loads of rejects but also loads accepted.. only thing is.. they get added to the immature aaaaaand * POOF* it's gone!!!
 Shocked Roll Eyes did add few coins tho  Grin ..... and?Huh didnt it say NO PREMINE in the pre ann before?? or am i going nuts??

Droxski

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:49:52 PM

http://efl.okaypool.com/ IT's UP!

Haters be hating, While I get Rich!
GONNA WAKE UP IN A BUGATTI! Grin
regmann

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:53:42 PM

this way i can keep 99% of my gold ( 99% of the premine ! )

MAKE A DUTCH NON PROFIT ORGANISATION ( that why its there ) its cheap AND EASY AS FUCK TO GET ASSHOLE<S !

http://philantropia.org/Establishing_Dutch.pdf <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
AminerMiner

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:54:28 PM

bound and gagged by two strange guys  Grin Grin  Wink

AminerMiner

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:55:55 PM

this way i can keep 99% of my gold ( 99% of the premine ! )

MAKE A DUTCH NON PROFIT ORGANISATION ( that why its there ) its cheap AND EASY AS FUCK TO GET ASSHOLE<S !

what sticking up your ass?

regmann

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:02:47 PM

SCAM

the Dutch households will be able to request their share of coins. This has to be done using our "Verified Proof of Residence" system (e.g., 2 utility bills no more than 3 months old).
( we don't get a utility bill every month u ASSHOLE ! )

read link or read the part below !

http://www.access-nl.org/living-in-the-netherlands/living/gas-and-electricity.aspx

Billing and payment ( utility )
Once a year you receive a bill for your energy consumption during that year. This is called annual settlement. Energy costs can be charged two ways:

You will receive one annual settlement: it includes both the transportation and usage costs. (Transport costs are costs that are charged for maintaining the gas lines or power cables)
You will receive two annual accounts: namely from the supplier and the company's network of gas pipes as well as the power cables maintained (grid)

Each month you pay a deposit amount. These amounts are advance payments on your annual statement.

Generally, there are two ways to pay your energy bills:

Giro
An advantage of paying by giro is that you get a good overview of the payments you make. To pay by giro transfer, most vendors charge extra.

Direct Debit
The merit of paying by direct debit is that you do not have to remember to pay, thus reducing the risk of overdue accounts. Also, many energy suppliers charge less for paying by direct debit.
Reverb

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:06:23 PM

Regmann, please stop. If people are interested, let them be.
And btw, your English is horrible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: