Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden - NEWS! - ANDROID WALLET AVAILABLE!  (Read 106011 times)
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:06:38 PM

Look, specially for the people who do not know how to solo mine.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=solo+mining+guide

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris180Z

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:10:08 PM

Is there a reason no pool running sites are adding us? Bad code, or have we just been missed by the pool owners?

http://efl.multi-pool.eu/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Brilliant, thanks. This pool is working nicely for me Smiley.
energ

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:16:07 PM

anyone know how to make long polling work in a .conf file for cgminer?

add a failover server with stratum support

Was wondering if I could use the pool that has been setup. Never got such a high reject rate and trying to fix it.
Don't know how to write it in to test if it works.  Huh

pool should work, add this as second pool just like your first one in the .conf and add also in the next section "failover-only" : true,
but i guess it dont help you  

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:18:17 PM

Op, als dit de officiële e-munt voor Nederlanders wordt waarom is het dan niet groot aangekondigd? Hoeveel mensen zijn er van op de hoogte en hoe ga je ze op de hoogte brengen van de gratis coins voor iedereen?

Is er een wallet adres waar we de premine in de gaten kunnen houden?

Verder wie ben je dev? kun je ons garanderen dat je voor de lange termijn met dit project bezig bent? Ben je in staat om je coin te repareren/patchen mocht er iets misgaan?
energ

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:22:07 PM

I know how to solomine I'm asking about this longpoll thing they're mentioning. Don't be a dick.

if your running a well setup... i dont think
maybe with bad configs or network problems you may get a faster block sync

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:27:21 PM

lol, ouch

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
arandy

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:28:05 PM

That doesn't explain the longpolling thing i'm looking for.
It should be possible to setup another adres (from a pool) so that you don't put work in blocks that are solved already what causes the rejects.
ElectronicGulden (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:29:01 PM

Hi guys,

I have added the premine adress to the OP. Block explorer will be up soon.

Also, we are discussing with the guys from Cryptorush and some other exchanges to get listed at their exchange. Although, we feel that getting listed into exchanges to early might work out wrong. How do you guys as a community think about this? We want to discuss with the community rather than just get listed. Or as some people say, ninja-listed.

eindbaasje

Activity: 190

CryptoDetective

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:29:38 PM

Op, als dit de officiële e-munt voor Nederlanders wordt waarom is het dan niet groot aangekondigd? Hoeveel mensen zijn er van op de hoogte en hoe ga je ze op de hoogte brengen van de gratis coins voor iedereen?

Verder wie ben je dev? kun je ons garanderen dat je voor de lange termijn met dit project bezig bent? Ben je in staat om je coin te repareren/patchen mocht er iets misgaan?

I think dev is better off staying secret, DeNederlandseBank DNB are a bunch of money lobbying IMF/ECB/Eurofielen who will try to discredit and downgrade this initiative.

Openness on the other hand works well for any coin, the open premine wallet and a FAQ or HELP base website might prove some stability.

4 more pools and an exchange within 48 hours could be what launches to coin to popularity.

So to the banking system we say: "DIKKE LUL, DRIE BIER".
BitcoinStacker

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:34:40 PM

+1 answer please
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:40:34 PM

I think dev is better off staying secret, DeNederlandseBank DNB are a bunch of money lobbying IMF/ECB/Eurofielen who will try to discredit and downgrade this initiative.

Openness on the other hand works well for any coin, the open premine wallet and a FAQ or HELP base website might prove some stability.

4 more pools and an exchange within 48 hours could be what launches to coin to popularity.

I agree boerenlul, boerenkool to the bankingsystem. But I Would like to know a bit more before I go all in. I've seen so many devs who abandon their projects after a few day/weeks.
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:46:25 PM

ElectronicGulden (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:52:20 PM

Please keep it english. But I will explain.

We never said its the official or national coin for the Netherlands. However, we do state it is a cryptocurrency for the Netherlands, and also the first one.
While im typing this, articles have already been written and sent out to our national news channels. We even contacted Geert Wilders, who is leader of the Party for Freedom (Partij voor de Vrijheid – PVV), the fourth-largest political party in the Netherlands in the Dutch House of Representatives.

As some people may know, he is pro-Gulden, and wants the Netherlands to adopt the Gulden again rather than the Euro, so it might be a interesting thing for him and his party to notice.

All-in-all, we think the Electronic Gulden has a fair chance in Holland. Dutch people have been voting for the Gulden to come back into the Netherlands for years and Bitcoin is already a legal payment option here in Holland.

Please refer to the OP for the premined wallet adress.

Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:54:59 PM

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:55:03 PM

+1 Grin

some more info about distribution? you should contact some dutch news sites and get the word out.
maybe think about KGW? or at least reduce the 4500block retargetting?

edit; just saw post regarding updates.
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:57:23 PM

We never said its the official or national coin for the Netherlands. However, we do state it is a cryptocurrency for the Netherlands, and also the first one.
While im typing this, articles have already been written and sent out to our national news channels. We even contacted Geert Wilders, who is leader of the Party for Freedom (Partij voor de Vrijheid – PVV), the fourth-largest political party in the Netherlands in the Dutch House of Representatives.

As some people may know, he is pro-Gulden, and wants the Netherlands to adopt the Gulden again rather than the Euro, so it might be a interesting thing for him and his party to notice.

All-in-all, we think the Electronic Gulden has a fair chance in Holland. Dutch people have been voting for the Gulden to come back into the Netherlands for years and Bitcoin is already a legal payment option here in Holland.

Haha! I am really excited to hear a response from Mister Geert Wilders himself LOL

This could be getting some nice attention in the METRO or SPITS who knows!

Wilders, LOL Cheesy Beter maken we een anti marrokanen coin dan, kom je zeker in de media Cheesy
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:01:32 PM

I'm very curious about what Wilders is going to say. And if he is in for a true revolution. Good luck with this coin. If you need help please let me know.
energ

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:04:53 PM

That doesn't explain the longpolling thing i'm looking for.
It should be possible to setup another adres (from a pool) so that you don't put work in blocks that are solved already what causes the rejects.

if you not using a really big hash farm the problem is the pools getting the blocks much faster, because of a short block time you getting rejects

add this to your cgminer or mod it if its there:

"expiry" : "10",
"scan-time" : "5",

maybe even lower timings are better you need to average this out

Hi guys,

I have added the premine adress to the OP. Block explorer will be up soon.

Also, we are discussing with the guys from Cryptorush and some other exchanges to get listed at their exchange. Although, we feel that getting listed into exchanges to early might work out wrong. How do you guys as a community think about this? We want to discuss with the community rather than just get listed. Or as some people say, ninja-listed.

hi, absolutely no clue Smiley

CryptoKiller

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:06:54 PM

In my opinion you don't want to get listed straight away but you don't wanna wait weeks either or  you will have to deal with huge dumps from miners trying to make their electricity cost back.

3-7 days imo.
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:07:06 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: