Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden - NEWS! - ANDROID WALLET AVAILABLE!  (Read 106011 times)
OmarG

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:35:25 AM

Come join us!

• Hosted in Canada
  • Low Latency P2Pool Node
  • 1% Fee
  • Transaction Fees Paid to Miners
  • No Signup Required
  • Payouts Directly to Wallet
  • Unique P2Pool Frontend

Canadian P2Pools: http://omargpools.ca/
eindbaasje

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

CryptoDetective

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:25:00 AM

All haters are likely:

- Non-dutch
- Missed the ninjalaunch
- are invested in other country coins, which decrease in value if this one does right.
- pro-EFL traders wanting to bait miners to dump coins cause "bad posts" and reap benefits on the next pump. (my guess)

failed country coin devs (Gael, USDE) end up with bags of coins without any large buy orders on exchanges, leaving them pretty much empty handed anyways.

By now everyone sees Greececoin is going to be a HUGE new coin. So who cares about this negativity......
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:18:48 AM

@dev, we need clarification as to how you are going to make the drop work, or this coin ain't going anywhere

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ElectronicGulden (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:37:13 AM

@dev, we need clarification as to how you are going to make the drop work, or this coin ain't going anywhere

Please read the FAQ. Next Sunday our system will be implemented on the website. We dont usually comment on people claiming that this is a scam as we dont want to make time for that. However, speculating or making calculations on how quick we work are really not smart to make. Besides that, the distribution is going to start next week already and there isn't even a price for EFL set yet. There is not much to scam really. Some people should consider waiting out abit.

Meanwhile, I am happy to announce our Android wallet is almost ready Smiley
Munken

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:59:38 AM

I guess its just that some people are lazy as hell so they can't comprehend someone else doing something productive. They have to come up with excuses and try to push others down to feel productive themselves. I bet you'll look pretty stupid with all the scam posts when they start giving out the coins? But that does not probably matter, I guess you will come up with an stupid excuse how this is a scam coin.
Droxski

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:04:10 AM

I guess its just that some people are lazy as hell so they can't comprehend someone else doing something productive. They have to come up with excuses and try to push others down to feel productive themselves. I bet you'll look pretty stupid with all the scam posts when they start giving out the coins? But that does not probably matter, I guess you will come up with an stupid excuse how this is a scam coin.

+1
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:17:37 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 11:52:25 AM by leigh2k14

Please read the FAQ. Next Sunday our system will be implemented on the website. We dont usually comment on people claiming that this is a scam as we dont want to make time for that. However, speculating or making calculations on how quick we work are really not smart to make. Besides that, the distribution is going to start next week already and there isn't even a price for EFL set yet. There is not much to scam really. Some people should consider waiting out abit.

Meanwhile, I am happy to announce our Android wallet is almost ready Smiley

Thank you for your reply, I hope distribution goes well for this coin, and I hope the haters will stop hating.

I have one last question, how are you going to defend against muti pools? Spain coin has had a lot of trouble from them over the last week, as soon as the value of the coin rose, the muti pools hit them hard, and this ment that they just dumped for what ever they could get, and it drove the price down and left a lot of bag holders.

I would hate to see this happen to this coin, as I feel it has a lot of potential.

Regards, Leigh.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:57:27 AM

Boom! Now Android wallet almost ready!

Lots of android users in Holland.. Getting real excited about this coin now

This is good news Smiley

The DEV does seem to know what he is doing.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:13:01 PM

I'm also excited about this coin  Smiley
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:20:00 PM

Honestly the same crap all over again. The dev is putting a lot of effort in it. Furthermore he is working with a team and none of us knows how big and organized that team/group is, so you can't make such arguments.

Though I am pleased to see the announcement on such short notice, meaning that I don't believe it will be a scam. There's no way that EFL is able to grow that insanely fast within a week

It doesn't matter how big the team is, it will take them 4375 business days to send the pre-mine to the 420,000 families.
And if you believe he can find 12 idiots who work for free for a whole year (!) to do that (even in the weekends), I don't think you did the reality check for this coin.

I think is not neccesary 5 minutes to check each request, 1 minutes is ok. So 900 business days, between 10 people = 3 months. And you can contract a team from the India for example working for that at 3$ / hour, I have people working for me at this price.

Lol, you think they can verify and send in one minute? Lol... That's a thorough verification process Shocked

Team from India? You think they speak Dutch in India? How would a team from India verify the information, in Dutch... Really... I could just scan a fake letter with some crap and it's verified? Roll Eyes

You just don't want to see the fact that the "airdrop" won't happen, ever.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:22:21 PM

Lazy? Lol... I spend half an hour on typing yesterday, underpinning why I think the airdrop will never happen.
I think you are too lazy to even read and understand it.

There will be no airdrop, even if there was: only a small percentage of the pre-mine will be claimed anyway. Nobody in Holland gives a f*ck about this coin, nobody knows about this coin and even if 420,000 households would claim, the dev would never be able to send all those coins. To make people aware of this coin would cost a fortune.
AlterMiner

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:29:38 PM

7 minutes 42 seconds for 1 block is very much.
KGW is needed as quickly as possible.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:32:00 PM

The dev could have implemented KGW from the start but he didn't because he wanted to instamine a shitload of these coins at ultra-low diff for 4500 blocks.

Now the coin is dying, and that's a good thing Smiley
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:37:28 PM

The dev could have implemented KGW from the start but he didn't because he wanted to instamine a shitload of these coins at ultra-low diff for 4500 blocks.

if you think that KGW at launch will solve the dumping part..that's being naive

KGW give only more coin to the whale farmer, because small farmer can't mine shit, so less distribution = more dumping
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:49:07 PM

KGW give only more coin to the whale farmer, because small farmer can't mine shit, so less distribution = more dumping

I'm not talking about dumping, couldn't care less if this coin got dumped.

I talk about instamining at ultra-low diff for 4500 blocks and "fixing" it with KGW, afterwards.
Droxski

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:02:10 PM

I'm not talking about dumping, couldn't care less if this coin got dumped.

I talk about instamining at ultra-low diff for 4500 blocks and "fixing" it with KGW, afterwards.

Honestly Magnet, you're talking a lot of crap and you have no idea what's happening behind the scenes. No one does. You are making estimations and conclusion of what? Based on which facts? None, because you have no idea of what they are doing or what's happening.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 01:23:10 PM

Honestly Magnet, you're talking a lot of crap and you have no idea what's happening behind the scenes. No one does. You are making estimations and conclusion of what? Based on which facts? None, because you have no idea of what they are doing or what's happening.

What part is crap?

The part that the dev is 100% unknown and can walk away with the pre-mine at will, by bringing down the block-explorer for a few hours?
The part that the dev launched the coin with a 4500 block diff algo to instamine the crap out of it?
The part that the dev hasn't told us what he will do with the unclaimed pre-mine?
The part that the dev had to hire people to create the wallet but he claimes to have a "Verified Proof of Residence system"?
The part that the dev states in the OP that they "added a 1 minute retarget time" while retarget is 4500 blocks?
The part that verifying and sending out the premine to 420,000 households takes 5 minutes each, or 4375 business days? Crap, even at 1 minute per address it would take 875 business days, working fulltime on sending out the premine.
The part that nobody in Holland knows about this coin, so they will never reach those households in the Netherlands?
The part that nobody will send his proof of residence for a measly 25 EFL, worth less than crap?
The part that the dev doesn't even seem to know nobody receives "utility bills" in the Netherlands?

It won't happen.

wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:26:03 PM

Interesting coin.

The coin needs a better way to reach the Dutch citizens.

Assuming it costs 1 million euro to distribute paper wallets to each Dutch household, you can set aside some % of the premine for financing the distribution and hire a dutch posting company for the distribution?
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 01:33:32 PM

Interesting coin.

Assuming it costs 1 million euro to distribute paper wallets to each Dutch household, you can set aside some % of the premine for financing the distribution and hire a dutch posting company for the distribution?

Lol, at current price you would need all of the pre-mine to do so and still not have enough.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:34:37 PM

Interesting coin.

Lol, at current price you would need all of the pre-mine to do so and still not have enough.

It's only a few days old, lol.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: