Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden - NEWS! - ANDROID WALLET AVAILABLE!  (Read 106011 times)
ElectronicGulden (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:47:40 PM

We're sorry for the inconvenience but we are currently performing some updates to our website for Sundays distribution launch.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Munken

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:51:45 PM

Guys, 5000 satoshi is WAAY too much right now!

Think about it, once a buy order appears for 10M total coins even at 10 satoshi, the devs have an opportunity to dump their premine for 1 BTC! We shouldn't let that happen.

I'm not calling this coin an outright scam, but for now we have to make sure it won't become one.

Shocked 1 BTC!!!
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:52:24 PM

I guess its just that some people are lazy as hell so they can't comprehend someone else doing something productive. They have to come up with excuses and try to push others down to feel productive themselves. I bet you'll look pretty stupid with all the scam posts when they start giving out the coins? But that does not probably matter, I guess you will come up with an stupid excuse how this is a scam coin.

Lazy? Lol... I spend half an hour on typing yesterday, underpinning why I think the airdrop will never happen.
I think you are too lazy to even read and understand it.

There will be no airdrop, even if there was: only a small percentage of the pre-mine will be claimed anyway. Nobody in Holland gives a f*ck about this coin, nobody knows about this coin and even if 420,000 households would claim, the dev would never be able to send all those coins. To make people aware of this coin would cost a fortune.

Jesus, you spent half an hour typing yesterday, that has to be some kind of a record in typing  Shocked
The distribution will start 30 March, you would know that if you spent 1 minute reading. You are even wrong about the point that nobody in Holland gives a f*ck or knows about this coin because there are people from Holland reading about the coin. The Dev has also arranged interviews with the local media. I'm sure they agreed to write some articles about this coin because they don't give a f*ck as you say.

Just because your a lazy bastard criticizing does not mean they cant succeed with the distribution. Are you that pathetic you cant even hope they succeed? Please stop with your wet farts  Kiss

Local media? What local media? Lol... I live in the Netherlands and soon it will be clear nothing will show up in the media... Nobody cares...

There is no way for anyone to verify if the dev sends the pre-mine to real households or to his own wallet. It's easy to create new addresses and send 25 EFL to each address using a simple script.

This whole "airdrop" is just a way to justify a 50% pre-mine. A pre-mine that's in the hands of the developer(s).

Well how can you expect this to have reached the media attention when the interviews has not even take place, please...
Why go through the trouble of sending fake addresses when according to you this is worthless shit? Who would go through that kind of trouble to gain 25 EFL if nobody cares about the coin? Do you even think before you type?    

Lol, there will be no media exposure in the Netherlands. No media will waste time on it. It won't happen, period.

Well you see, you are as much right with that statement as I'am with mine. What you don't seem to realize is that you cant claim to know something for a fact, when it is equally possible that it is not so? Scam or not, your not even giving these guys a chance to show us what they are made of. Even you will get your coins, hopefully they run out of coins before your request comes through  Kiss

Lol, give them a chance? "SCAM" is written all over it, if you can think straight.

Get out now, thank me later.

Well your just blowing wind out of your ass. Its a little like saying opensource is a scam. I guess Linus Torvalds's Linux is a scam, fuck he gave it away for free. Can't think straight Cheesy I guess you only see what you would do placed in their shoes.

Lol, you compare Linus Torvalds with a clone coin dev?

The hate coming from you is very strong, you throw all these accusations out there without a shred of proof.

I'm n not sure why you insist on trying to dismantle this project?

You leave me with only the following words to fit the situation:

FUCK OFF BACK UNDER YOUR BRIDGE TROLL!!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:58:02 PM

We're sorry for the inconvenience but we are currently performing some updates to our website for Sundays distribution launch.

DEV can you go into detail on how you intend to distribute the coins, so we can put an end to the trolling.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

justme27

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:58:11 PM

Guys, 5000 satoshi is WAAY too much right now!

Think about it, once a buy order appears for 10M total coins even at 10 satoshi, the devs have an opportunity to dump their premine for 1 BTC! We shouldn't let that happen.

I'm not calling this coin an outright scam, but for now we have to make sure it won't become one.

Shocked 1 BTC!!!

Doesn't sound like much but it's still pure profit. You wouldn't let a scammer make any profit, would you?

In any case it's good to hear they're making progress on the website and I would give the devs the benefit of doubt for now. I'm reluctant to call anyone a scammer without solid evidence. But please remain cautious everyone... Once we do see evidence of a scam it's already too late.

1NTLM3PfNgfBdRACPYFyrDJpzqt9QcocVZ
ElectronicGulden (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:01:02 PM

DEV can you go into detail on how you intend to distribute the coins, so we can put an end to the trolling.

By the time our distribution goes live there will be a instruction manual ready on our website with quick and userfriendly steps on how to redeem your share of Electronic Gulden.
Munken

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:11:32 PM

I guess its just that some people are lazy as hell so they can't comprehend someone else doing something productive. They have to come up with excuses and try to push others down to feel productive themselves. I bet you'll look pretty stupid with all the scam posts when they start giving out the coins? But that does not probably matter, I guess you will come up with an stupid excuse how this is a scam coin.

Lazy? Lol... I spend half an hour on typing yesterday, underpinning why I think the airdrop will never happen.

There will be no airdrop, even if there was: only a small percentage of the pre-mine will be claimed anyway. Nobody in Holland gives a f*ck about this coin, nobody knows about this coin and even if 420,000 households would claim, the dev would never be able to send all those coins. To make people aware of this coin would cost a fortune.

Jesus, you spent half an hour typing yesterday, that has to be some kind of a record in typing  Shocked
The distribution will start 30 March, you would know that if you spent 1 minute reading. You are even wrong about the point that nobody in Holland gives a f*ck or knows about this coin because there are people from Holland reading about the coin. The Dev has also arranged interviews with the local media. I'm sure they agreed to write some articles about this coin because they don't give a f*ck as you say.

Just because your a lazy bastard criticizing does not mean they cant succeed with the distribution. Are you that pathetic you cant even hope they succeed? Please stop with your wet farts  Kiss

Local media? What local media? Lol... I live in the Netherlands and soon it will be clear nothing will show up in the media... Nobody cares...

There is no way for anyone to verify if the dev sends the pre-mine to real households or to his own wallet. It's easy to create new addresses and send 25 EFL to each address using a simple script.

This whole "airdrop" is just a way to justify a 50% pre-mine. A pre-mine that's in the hands of the developer(s).

Well how can you expect this to have reached the media attention when the interviews has not even take place, please...
Why go through the trouble of sending fake addresses when according to you this is worthless shit? Who would go through that kind of trouble to gain 25 EFL if nobody cares about the coin? Do you even think before you type?    

Lol, there will be no media exposure in the Netherlands. No media will waste time on it. It won't happen, period.

Well you see, you are as much right with that statement as I'am with mine. What you don't seem to realize is that you cant claim to know something for a fact, when it is equally possible that it is not so? Scam or not, your not even giving these guys a chance to show us what they are made of. Even you will get your coins, hopefully they run out of coins before your request comes through  Kiss

Lol, give them a chance? "SCAM" is written all over it, if you can think straight.

Well your just blowing wind out of your ass. Its a little like saying opensource is a scam. I guess Linus Torvalds's Linux is a scam, fuck he gave it away for free. Can't think straight Cheesy I guess you only see what you would do placed in their shoes.

You know, every comment you post starts with 'Lol' that tells us something about your intellectual level. I did not expect you to understand that I did not compare them, i compared their gesture. It seems as nothing constructive comes out of explaining things to you so I shall leave you alone. I have no desire to change your opinion on this matter.  
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:16:53 PM

By the time our distribution goes live there will be a instruction manual ready on our website with quick and userfriendly steps on how to redeem your share of Electronic Gulden.

And how are you going to spread the coins to 420,000 households?
How will those households know about EFL?
How many people do you have to verify the "proof of residence", since it will take at least 35,000 hours to do so?
What media are you going to contact?
What will happen to the unclaimed pre-mine?

Are you going to drop "paper wallets" out of your plane?
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:18:14 PM

I look forward to seeing it.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

SharpNieSharp

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:22:41 PM

wts ~8000 gulden

Pm me if intrested
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:23:03 PM

The hate coming from you is very strong, you throw all these accusations out there without a shred of proof.

There's nothing wrong with my eyes, so no need for the large font.

It's not hate, it's using my brain. No way the dev will pull this off. I explained why.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:46:39 PM

What is a fair price for this coin?

@ Dev, do you sent a request for adding this coin on coinmarketcap?
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:01:49 PM

There's nothing wrong with my eyes, so no need for the large font.

It's not hate, it's using my brain. No way the dev will pull this off. I explained why.

Ok lets wait and see till distribution starts, and keep an eye on the premine.

How does that sound?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

jsrev

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:09:12 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 05:20:05 PM by jsrev

50% premine? It's not enough. Look at Aphroditecoin, it has 75%

When someone makes a 80% premined coin, I'll be interested. Seems like people are loving those for a weird reason, there's where the pumping is  Grin

Edit, sorry I just went too sarcastic, but really if someone makes the 80% premine country-coin please tell me

BTC - 1G8gS81BKKnqsCPsQ12X4aehQYpLD3RXeC
Droxski

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:10:13 PM

Ok lets wait and see till distribution starts, and keep an eye on the premine.

How does that sound?

+1
ElectronicGulden (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:39:15 PM

What is a fair price for this coin?

@ Dev, do you sent a request for adding this coin on coinmarketcap?

Hello,

We've sended a request for adding this coin to coinmarketcap. Should take a few days at max to appear over there.

Also, we are working on a update with new parameters. A higher target spacing and a lower difficulity jump. This update will also happen within a few days.
bramvnl

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:55:31 PM

busoni

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Owner of Poloniex

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:17:13 PM

Market added to Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_efl

Poloniex.com - Fast crypto exchange with margin trading, advanced charts, and stop-limit orders
bramvnl

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:19:01 PM

cool
Droxski

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:41:14 PM

AWESOME! +1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: