Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden - NEWS! - ANDROID WALLET AVAILABLE!  (Read 106011 times)
eindbaasje

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

CryptoDetective

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:41:43 PM

Somebody told me that if you give the Dev a kiss, then he'll give you extra coins.
And you won't have to show your passport.

I know what I'm going to do...  Roll Eyes
Droxski

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:48:36 PM

the dev is right. anyone can ask for id card. even in the cinema or when buying alcohol. everyone can set houserules lol. And another thing: its not even a company. What amazes me is that people sent their Copy ID, Bankcard, utility bills to companys like BTC-E(some czech company) or Mtgox (JAPAN?) and when they read about this ID validation system people get mad.

Lol sorry but here in Europe we dont have to give a copy of our ID to a cinema nor to buy alcohol. I've never given my ID to an exchange neither.

That you have to give your ID to a BANK is normal it's a bank, not some random person behind a screen..

It's a very serious matter here to give a copy of your ID and only authorized companies or government instances can get them.

Well I used to work a few years back in a Dutch Cinema and we had to ask for every person looking younger than 23 for a ID, if they didn't have it with them and the movie was 16+ you were not allowed to the movie. Also everyone at this moment under the age of 25 years old has to show their ID when buying alcohol in the Netherlands. So what you're saying is not entirely correct.
MinersPoolEU

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:49:25 PM

Hello,

http://egulden.miners-pool.eu

Like the other pools :
- Powerful servers (SSD Raid, at least 24 cores by server and 256GB of memory)
- European location
- Lower confirmations required
- Stratum + Vardiff for GPU and CPU
- Proportional payout
- 1% fees
- Email, ticket system and IRC support

http://www.miners-pool.eu, since 10 months at your service.
If you want some new coins, please contact us at support[at]miners-pool.eu
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 10:27:48 PM

the dev is right. anyone can ask for id card. even in the cinema or when buying alcohol. everyone can set houserules lol. And another thing: its not even a company. What amazes me is that people sent their Copy ID, Bankcard, utility bills to companys like BTC-E(some czech company) or Mtgox (JAPAN?) and when they read about this ID validation system people get mad.

Lol sorry but here in Europe we dont have to give a copy of our ID to a cinema nor to buy alcohol. I've never given my ID to an exchange neither.

That you have to give your ID to a BANK is normal it's a bank, not some random person behind a screen..

It's a very serious matter here to give a copy of your ID and only authorized companies or government instances can get them.

Well I used to work a few years back in a Dutch Cinema and we had to ask for every person looking younger than 23 for a ID, if they didn't have it with them and the movie was 16+ you were not allowed to the movie. Also everyone at this moment under the age of 25 years old has to show their ID when buying alcohol in the Netherlands. So what you're saying is not entirely correct.

There is a difference between "showing" your ID or "giving a copy" of your ID.
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:28:57 PM

Voila
Droxski

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:37:26 PM

Voila

Guessing you don't have an account on BTC-E or Mtgox, again he said free of will. You don't have to redeem your coins. We can make this an endless discussion, but I rely that this is safe and I will claim my coins.
thisisit

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:42:08 PM

imagine that this is an internet criminal ( not saying he is ). just imagine. this would be an awesome way of trying to gather personal passport details. he tries to get a new digid with that data. etc.

any coin that makes me a profit.
bigblind

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:47:15 PM

I had 40k of these coins  Roll Eyes
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:50:49 PM

i just threw 20mh at this

somethings up and im not gonna be left behind

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 10:57:10 PM

Amazing, hashrate is growing by the minute:

http://efl.multi-pool.eu/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Is that the real BCX?
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 11:08:47 PM

This is the most profitable coin to mine right now and because diff won't change for 2700 blocks until the hardfork kicks in, you got ~24 hours left for max profit mining!
theh1982

Activity: 138

Gaelcoin - Ireland's first Crypto Currency

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 11:10:09 PM

All haters are likely:

- Non-dutch
- Missed the ninjalaunch
- are invested in other country coins, which decrease in value if this one does right.
- pro-EFL traders wanting to bait miners to dump coins cause "bad posts" and reap benefits on the next pump. (my guess)

failed country coin devs (Gael, USDE) end up with bags of coins without any large buy orders on exchanges, leaving them pretty much empty handed anyways.

By now everyone sees Greececoin is going to be a HUGE new coin. So who cares about this negativity......

It might surprise you but Gaelcoin is far from failing with a large uptake in the media (Guardian.com /Rt.com / Revision3) and interviews with local press in Ireland and a large number of users who claimed the coin and are using the wallet.

Gaelcoin doesn't need the pump & dump miners for over inflation of the price, it's enjoying the slower tempo

Visit Gaelcoin.org - Ireland's 1st CryptoCurrency
pete26

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:13:57 PM

There are two guys with 600MHs combined on multi-pool.eu!!! This is going to kill the coin. How it is possible on the first place to have that many MHs??? What I am missing?
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:34:36 PM

Hmm

51%
Cheena

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:47:33 PM

Hmm

51%

Yes looks like a 51% coin killer.

HODL !
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:52:38 PM

Hmm

51%

Either that or two guys with ASICs trying to make 4 BTC in a day

MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:04:05 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 12:54:21 AM by MeGaDoOm

Before you ask Dutch citizens to send their ID / passport I think you better read this:

http://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/paspoort-en-identificatie/vraag-en-antwoord/ben-ik-verplicht-om-een-kopie-van-mijn-identiteitsbewijs-te-geven-aan-een-bedrijf.html

CBP will love this...

Reden kopie legitimatiebewijs
Een bedrijf of instelling mag niet van u eisen dat u uw identiteitsbewijs laat kopiëren, tenzij u er wettelijk toe verplicht bent. Als er geen wettelijke verplichting is, vraag dan waarom het noodzakelijk is dat u een kopie van uw identiteitsbewijs afgeeft. Het noteren van het soort identiteitsbewijs en het nummer van het identiteitsbewijs is vaak voldoende om u te legitimeren.

We have figured out our legal rights obviously. You don't have to do that for us. Also, we don't obligate people to give their ID scan. Your free of choice. If you don't feel like redeeming your share of Electronic Gulden because of privacy reasons then you are free to do that. We felt this is the right way to do it. If you don't want to redeem your share of EFL, then don't.

only Dutch government and local governments (gemeenten) can ask for a scan of your id.
Car rentals, stores and such cannot. That's why id masks were invented. (2) Even with one of those I wouldn't give you a copy. With someone's id copy and a bill, one can buy houses, take loans, get phone+subscriptions to name a few possible scams. Not that i'm saying you're scammers,, but we didn't grow up together either, did we !?!

I'll just stick to mining this coin, not claiming it... uh wait... (edit: my hashrate is pointed elsewhere too)

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pete26

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:16:47 AM

I Have the latest wallet v1.1, but wallet not syncing... What needs to be the config file name? What is on the first page of this forum does not work....
bullus

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:51:08 AM

coin.conf that works

btc 16LWhms487bzCxQWq5oeW8SMDPmU2rvQjf
kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:58:33 AM

Can anyone guide me through getting it to sync on a mac?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: