Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:24:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden - NEWS! - ANDROID WALLET AVAILABLE!  (Read 106011 times)
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:08:33 PM

Een kopie van een loonstrookje/uitkeringsinstantie oid zou al moeten volstaan... weliswaar alles geblurred behalve naam en evt. woonplaats?

Vind ik ook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justme27

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:33:55 PM

I did as someone posted, striped off the number and received my EFL! Just use some kind off waterblend all over as they wont be able to use it for a scam (if intended).

Was sceptical, still am but hey this is my first experience with cryptocurrency!

Bedankt!

... but you have to enter your BSN in the request form too, right?

1NTLM3PfNgfBdRACPYFyrDJpzqt9QcocVZ
Droxski

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:35:52 PM

I did as someone posted, striped off the number and received my EFL! Just use some kind off waterblend all over as they wont be able to use it for a scam (if intended).

Was sceptical, still am but hey this is my first experience with cryptocurrency!

Bedankt!

Yup
jamieb81

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:36:16 PM

Bedankt!

right
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:39:59 PM

Premine is splitting up in 50 EFL chunks... are these actual people claiming their coins?

No-one is gonna claim this, i assure you.

Mayby we should have the "dev" put up some sort of live-ticker displaying how many people have actually claimed their coins. Trouble is, now way for us to check or comfirm this...

If I were Dutch I would claim.

nah if you were dutch you'd feel the same as most dutch people who aren't claiming...=p
Imo most dutchies feel this is just "not done" and are hesitant to send their private info, to a random unknown person on the web.

Like someone said if it would be of higher value then maybe more would take the plunge, but I'm sure a lot still wouldn't want to do it.
As it stands now you give someone your private info and receive around 0.00215538btc = around usd 1.002 = around 0.73 €
jamieb81

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:47:44 PM

Bedankt!

right

Yes, didnt see that as such a big deal, rather that then them having a complete legit copy of my id. Cant do tomuch damage with a bsn written down, without my personal agreements (as basically anything wich requires a bsn number will be send to your home adress aswell (bsn - homeadress are matched)

That said, dont have such trust issues as most people here I suppose.

Then you are lucky enough to be someone that never had any problems nor issues related to this specific matter Wink
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 05:47:57 PM

Stop the whining and help to get this coin big and make a dutch statement!

Dev : Why don't make a chat on the website or something.

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 05:59:42 PM

Why is the page not available in Dutch?

You aim a coin at the Netherlands, you are Dutch but the page is created in English?

My mother wouldn't understand what it says and she could not redeem the coins.
This coin is for Dutch people who can read English only?
2fresh

Activity: 782

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:13:43 PM

You aim a coin at the Netherlands, you are Dutch but the page is created in English?

My guess is that there are alot of dutch citizens who are not originally dutch, as they immigrated, but by law are dutch citizens?

that sounds really weird to me.. lol Roll Eyes
Beeker

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Meep

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:15:29 PM

My guess is that there are alot of dutch citizens who are not originally dutch, as they immigrated, but by law are dutch citizens?

Strange...

Meep meep
Droxski

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:43:19 PM

In my point of view the website is good as it is. Both investors as Dutch citizens can read the website. Cryptocurrency is new to everyone and every bit helps. I am Dutch and my English is just fine. The same counts for the rest of the Dutch population, they at least know the basics of English. To be more precise there is a large part in the Netherlands that doesn't even understand the Dutch language. The Netherlands is a multicultural country and has more than 190 different nationalities.

MaGNeT that your mom can't read English is probably because she's 70 years old and I guess she barely understands how a computer works either. You're just looking for something to whine about.
HwM

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:43:45 PM

Premine is splitting up in 50 EFL chunks... are these actual people claiming their coins?

No-one is gonna claim this, i assure you.

Mayby we should have the "dev" put up some sort of live-ticker displaying how many people have actually claimed their coins. Trouble is, now way for us to check or comfirm this...

I just claimed mine and received them!

Now pray and hope not too many cedit card applications are send out using your id.

Damm. Do do you have issues with your life? Have some faith in people.

Pur my home pc on for the pool @ 1.3MH. Lets see what this coin does.

Issue's? lol, has nothing to do with issue's, it's just plain stupid giving out your id plus a utility bill for just enough money to buy a candy bar.

These are all the documents you basically need to apply for, oh let's say social security, a bank account or cedit card... anything really.

If you are willing to trust a random stanger on the internet with such private information in exchange for a candy bar, you're the one having issue's pal. haha.

Funding the Future With the Future of Currency.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 06:45:35 PM

In my point of view the website is good as it is. Both investors as Dutch citizens can read the website. Cryptocurrency is new to everyone and every bit helps. I am Dutch and my English is just fine. The same counts for the rest of the Dutch population, they at least know the basics of English. To be more precise there is a large part in the Netherlands that doesn't even understand the Dutch language. The Netherlands is a multicultural country and has more than 190 different nationalities.

MaGNeT that your mom can't read English is probably because she's 70 years old and I guess she barely understands how a computer works either. You're just looking for something to whine about.

Actually, I think it's pretty odd that a Dutch coin doesn't have a Dutch website.
That's not "something to whine about", it's plain logic: Dutch coin = Dutch language.
jamieb81

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:48:22 PM

Actually, I think it's pretty strange that a Dutch coin doesn't have a Dutch website.
That's not "something to whine about", it's plain logic: Dutch coin = Dutch language.

I think so too, Dutch coin = Dutch website offering English option.

even Spaincoin has a spanish website. Dutchcoin just looks like Greececoin, no Greek dev and no one talks Greek there lol
ElectronicGulden (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:59:50 PM

Voor de mensen die in ons project geloven, bedankt! We geloven er zelf ook enorm in. Jammer om te zien dat er altijd wat mensen zijn die wat te zeuren hebben, vooral over ons ID verificatie systeem. Helaas komen deze zelfde mensen zelf niet met een betere oplossing.

We zitten zelf al enige tijd te brainstormen en zijn absoluut van mening dat we strengere regels moeten hanteren, want mocht de e-gulden in waarde stijgen, dan kunnen we niet hebben dat iemand 500 euro kan claimen door 'even' een kopietje te photoshoppen. Of misschien wel duizenden euro's, door nog meer kopietjes te photoshoppen.

Ons concrete plan voor nu is dus om te kijken of we ons ID verificatiesysteem iets aan kunnen passen waardoor het vertrouwder overkomt en niet fraudegevoelig is.
Nogmaals, tot die tijd hanteren en behouden we het systeem wat we momenteel gebruiken.

Verder zijn we in gesprek geweest met verschillende mediakanalen waaronder RTL en zijn we bezig presentaties op te zetten voor het gebruik van E-Gulden.
Op deze manier proberen we natuurlijk een groter publiek te bereiken. Ons community forum is inmiddels online en te bereiken via onze website. Je kan daar vanaf nu dus ook je ei kwijt.

Om antwoord te geven op de vraag waarom onze site in het Engels is kan ik heel kort en duidelijk zijn. De cryptomarket is nog erg jong. De waarde van ons project heeft een community nodig en een gedreven markt. De Nederlandse community is op dit moment veelste klein. Zonder internationale toenadering zal dit project nooit van de grond komen. Of dat nou investeerders zijn, speculators, of mensen die enkel nieuws willen posten, dat maakt niet uit. Sterker nog, zonder investeerders (die zich voornamelijk buiten NL bevinden) kan deze cryptovaluta in dit jonge tijdperk niet eens van de grond komen. Dat neemt overigens niet weg dat we bezig zijn met een Nederlandse versie. Echter gaven we de Engelse versie om de eerder genoemde redenen meer prioriteit.

Mocht er nog iemand zijn met vragen of feedback dan horen we dat graag.
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:04:59 PM

Bedankt!

right

Yes, didnt see that as such a big deal, rather that then them having a complete legit copy of my id. Cant do tomuch damage with a bsn written down, without my personal agreements (as basically anything wich requires a bsn number will be send to your home adress aswell (bsn - homeadress are matched)
That said, dont have such trust issues as most people here I suppose.

You know I'm always cautious when providing personal information... Though I find it hard to believe this guy will scam us.. I mean if you abuse someone IDcard.. you are in for some serious trouble with the law here.. ( With multiple IDcard frauds youre pretty much fucked in almost every country in europe, since you just get caught in, for example france... 1 week later youre back in holland at court you know  Tongue)

I will claim my part when i get back home... Though i will blur almost everything except my name.. that ok dev?
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:11:44 PM

btw... anyone got a price in mind for this one? I mined 1k and bought a few K at 2000-3200 satoshi... I if sell now it wil be a nice profit... But my problem is.... I always sell TOO early...

I once sold 9mil doge for 40satoshi... That still hurts thinking back LOLLOL... so any speculation here on a good price? I dont want to kick myself in the nuts again!  Cheesy
drakandar

Activity: 286

Faircoin Development Team Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 07:15:41 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 07:27:07 PM by drakandar

What I am even more concerned with than sharing some of my personal details, is security. As stated before; sites like this will catch a lot of agro.
For starters; has there been a pen test for this site?  Afaik the sources are written in php; have the queries been escaped properly?
Another point; is the data encrypted in the DB with a public/private key pair? Especially the BSN number and address fields?
And last but not least; it's missing https! C'mon, it isn't that expensive to register a certificate...

Given the picture of my ID (possibly with blurred BSN) is one thing, but allowing my BSN to be stored (possibly plain text) in some random DB is just too much.

http://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/paspoort-en-identificatie/vraag-en-antwoord/ben-ik-verplicht-om-een-kopie-van-mijn-identiteitsbewijs-te-geven-aan-een-bedrijf.html
Een bedrijf of instelling mag niet van u eisen dat u uw identiteitsbewijs laat kopiëren, tenzij u er wettelijk toe verplicht bent. Als er geen wettelijke verplichting is, vraag dan waarom het noodzakelijk is dat u een kopie van uw identiteitsbewijs afgeeft. Het noteren van het soort identiteitsbewijs en het nummer van het identiteitsbewijs is vaak voldoende om u te legitimeren.

Vermoedt u dat een organisatie onjuist omgaat met uw persoonsgegevens die op uw identiteitsbewijs staan, dan kunt u dit melden bij het College bescherming persoonsgegevens (CBP) via het signaalformulier persoonsgegevens.

So to the dev; you are violating our privacy by claiming our BSN number. To validate the dutch identity the ID number should be sufficient. No copy is required, and especially not our BSN!

Faircoin, the coin of the fair economy | https://fair-coin.org | https://faircoinpaperwallet.com
https://www.fair.coop | The Earth cooperative to create a new economic system, based in global fairness
HwM

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:16:19 PM

Voor de mensen die in ons project geloven, bedankt! We geloven er zelf ook enorm in. Jammer om te zien dat er altijd wat mensen zijn die wat te zeuren hebben, vooral over ons ID verificatie systeem. Helaas komen deze zelfde mensen zelf niet met een betere oplossing.

Ja, da's de omgekeerde wereld of niet dan? Het is toch jullie project, lijkt me dat je voordat je ergens aan begint je daar eerst een beetje over nadenkt i.p.v. een of ander halfbakken plan de wereld in slingeren en als iemand daar dan een kritische vraag over stelt, je hen verwijt dat ze niet met de oplossing komen.

Funding the Future With the Future of Currency.
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:18:05 PM

Dev's are probably from Nigeria  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: