Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden - NEWS! - ANDROID WALLET AVAILABLE!  (Read 106009 times)
crazy987

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:48:21 PM

Lol amazing troll... EFL is just a amazing coin

I think he just wanted to brag that he has 10,000 AUR.

Ik hoef er echt niet over op te scheppen hoor, de meesten weten het al. Maar wees nou eens eerlijk, zou jij alle informatie invullen die gevraagd wordt op de claim pagina? En waarom is die eigenlijk in het Engels? Ik heb absoluut niets tegen deze munt zelf, ik ben alleen erg verbaasd dat er niemand is die er blijkbaar zo over valt als er nu met Auroracoin is gebeurd. Laten we ze eens vergelijken:

Auroracoin:

21.000.000 coins, 330.000 inwoners, 31,8 coins per inwoner, economie volledig verwoest, registratie via transparant ID systeem i.c.m. Facebook of SMS

E-Gulden:

21.000.000 coins, 17.000.000 inwoners, 0,6 coins per inwoner, economie zeer krachtig, registratie o.b.v. gegevens die je huisarts nog niet eens mag vragen!!!

Ik heb de DEV (Eduard) al in het begin gezegd dat het een nobel streven is om dit op te pakken, maar dat gevoelsmatig niemand in NL zijn best zal doen voor 0,6 Gulden. Als hij de totale hoeveelheid had verhoogd naar een paar miljard en ze op een wat frivolere manier in de markt zou zetten (kwartje van kok of zo) zou het m.i. wel kunnen weren. Op deze manier gaat het op zeker NIET!

Gewoon gezond verstand gebruiken dus???

Well I just uploaded my id and info, they cant do anything with my stuff i dont own any money so they can try.
But I hope they can be trusted and they will delete all the info about the people after distribution.

And our economy sucks to, compared to other country's maybe its a bit better, but the goverment is still borrowing loads of money, And the people pay more and more taxes because of that.
Thats what they make you believe our economy is good, but you can only compare it to other shit economy's and thirth world country's, everyone is like luckely im not from there I must be happy in the situation I am in now because i have it so much better.
But no one ever helps those country's in need, they keep them shitty on purpose so we keep thinking we have it super good.

To open a bank account you need an ID, and he's got one now, able to register to your name.
After that, create some sort of scam website and ask people to pay some money for transfer cost or something, it goes to your bank account, he transfers it out of it, and you get the blame.

Hell, few years ago, lots of teenagers would be willing to open a bank account for a cell phone.
For me? no way, i'm not giving away my personal information, i know how it works and i dont feel like getting the blame or it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazy987

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:52:31 PM

FYI:
http://money.howstuffworks.com/identity-theft.htm

Most important:
With a person's name, social security number and date of birth, someone can get loans, access the person's existing bank accounts, open new bank accounts, lease or buy cars, get insurance, you name it.
crazy987

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:03:36 PM

Also, it is possible to upload batch files (.bat) so have fun as they dont check for file extentions!

Hello test test,

We have received your request.

After verifying your personal details we will deposit 50 EFL into the following wallet address:

a21sdgf54q34t424a145ds4f65a

Please note that it can take some time to verify your personal details and deposit EFL into your wallet. If you have not received your share of Electronic Gulden after 3 working days, contact our support team by sending an e-mail to support@e-gulden.com (make sure you add your unique 8 digit reference number).

Your reference number is: C6CTEGHP

Have a great day!

Sincerely yours,

Team Electronic Gulden
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 06:04:52 PM

Auroracoin:

21.000.000 coins, 330.000 inwoners, 31,8 coins per inwoner, economie volledig verwoest, registratie via transparant ID systeem i.c.m. Facebook of SMS

E-Gulden:

21.000.000 coins, 17.000.000 inwoners, 0,6 coins per inwoner, economie zeer krachtig, registratie o.b.v. gegevens die je huisarts nog niet eens mag vragen!!!

Due to this, price of E-Gulden could be more than 0.1 BTC! It will be huge!

I'm afraid it will be and I'm missing out on this one like I totally ignored AuroraCoin when it was launched; much fail.

I'll scoop up another 1000 EFL and hold, it's not such a big risk to take. Worst case scenario: I lose 0.3 BTC.

Well, theres no shame in some "wise" speculation  Grin. I hope for the miners and speculators it will have a roller coaster like Auroracoin did. But I fear for the Dutchmen that might be hassled out of their Identities! And even more the negative news this will get on crypto in general!

I thought it was already posted here that you can submit most of the info and leave out certain fields and still receive the coin.  The Dev has to find a healthy balance so people aren't scamming the system and only the Dutch are receiving coins.  

The current method is the down and dirty method, which yes, is causing a slight uproar.  Though it's not as if this can't be changed, I still haven't seen any solid recommendations to how they should proceed that protects your identities AND wards of identity spoofing to receive coins.  

There's 2 worst case scenarios that I see regarding the distribution.

1)  Site gets hacked/database gets compromised and that information is leaked (bad).  This is easily remedied if he purges the database to offline storage every 24 hours and encrypted.  Ensuring the information of the individual is not kept online and easily accessible.  Since it's just for verification purposes anyway, after the coin is handed out, there's no need for it to be accessible online anymore.

2)  The system is changed with less strict information.  Spoofers find a loophole and get coins that were supposed go to the Dutch citizens, pre-mine doesn't have enough to cover all Citizens.  Thus the whole trust factor is gone, and the system fails.

1 is the easiest workaround for now.

2 I don't see as feasible, too risky.

I'd recommend almost going through a third party verification system.  I don't know if your country has one (short of government levels of course), but that would be the happy medium.  Bottom line, there's always a risk.  Sony's been hacked, Yahoo's been hacked, Target's been hacked, the list goes on.  Millions of user information and CC and such distributed (and those are just in the last two years).  The internet is a "risky" place, you jeopardize your privacy for the freedom of it by going on it daily.  I'd assume your country has safeguards in place for identity theft, I know we do.  I've never, in over a decade of IT experience had someone get identity theft and the CC/Bank not cover them for losses completely.  

I suspect if the dev is passionate about this project, safeguards will be put in place over time, and things will be improved to quell concerns.

IDK if you guys follow world news, but consider my country (USA) healthcare.gov site.  First few days into it all information was no more secure than this dev's site, and that's my government with enormous spending, social security #'s, etc all non-encrypted across the front end.  Let's face it, in terms of security on the net, most dev's tend to be reactive, not proactive unfortunately.

I recommend you guys just keep positive, send in some ideas that are functional rather than offering no solutions and just complaining.  If realistic ideas come up, and the dev's don't follow it, then you can pounce on them.

Sorry for the novel, just trying to keep things constructive.

Thanks for being constructive Perls,

I will always try to remain positive, that's my nature  Grin And I also will try to remain constructive as well. This is exactly what I have done when I read about this coin in the first place:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522661.msg5819680#msg5819680

I will be more than glad to pick it up from there. The current approach however is really not good!

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 06:08:27 PM

Also, it is possible to upload batch files (.bat) so have fun as they dont check for file extentions!

Hello test test,

After verifying your personal details we will deposit 50 EFL into the following wallet address:

Please note that it can take some time to verify your personal details and deposit EFL into your wallet. If you have not received your share of Electronic Gulden after 3 working days, contact our support team by sending an e-mail to support@e-gulden.com (make sure you add your unique 8 digit reference number).

Have a great day!

Sincerely yours,

Team Electronic Gulden

And again, I understand that this thread is in English. And maybe even the website is English too. But WTH is the confirmation to a Dutch claimer also NOT DUTCH???

I know the DEV is Dutch, so it's not like they are nigerians trying to scam it, but is there any sensible explanation to this question?

perls

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:13:31 PM

I dont reccon the dev will say so himself (would be a little bit complicated I guess) but if you dont trust nor want to give him a legit ID scan, blur out the BSN what so ever. Guessing its more about the nationality status etc and name matching.

Atleast thats what ive done, received my coins within minutes. With the flow its growing at this point. Start of something grand?

Value is another issue.  The coin is moving up nicely, but the guy who bought all those coins early jumped the gun on a huge sell order thus hindering it's growth for the time being trying to turn short term profit.

If the value of it increases, awareness will, thus more people claiming their coins, yadda yadda.  So whoever the short sighted whale is, we're going to be stagnate for now.  He should have offloaded slowly as to not hinder growth but it is what it is.

albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:14:23 PM

Im kinda bummed as a dutchie. Mined like 6k from the start, put them on poloniex to not look too much, just so I could sell them when the time was right. Logged back in last week to see my account was hacked (didnt have 2FA here, i know, stupid).

Long story short: Lost 6k coins and another few btc of coins i had on there.
crazy987

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:23:55 PM

Hello test test,

Have a great day!

Sincerely yours,

Team Electronic Gulden

And again, I understand that this thread is in English. And maybe even the website is English too. But WTH is the confirmation to a Dutch claimer also NOT DUTCH???

I know the DEV is Dutch, so it's not like they are nigerians trying to scam it, but is there any sensible explanation to this question?

Agreed,

Also i could try to make a script which deletes the database, however i have not yet found a bug in Joomla:
<meta name="generator" content="Joomla! - Open Source Content Management" />
Which allows SQL Injection, i can look for a zero-day by rebooting into linux, but i'd rather prefer watching the walking dead.

Also what you can do, is try to find out how the input fields upload the documents by installing your own joomla with roksprocket, its not so hard to duplicate.
With that, you can find out the default upload folder and guess document names, i think you can find some if they dont use GUID's for example.

Hell, it might even be possible to just dump the entire DB and send it with FTP to your own if the uploaded files get executed.

For me, its:
1. not secure enough
2. not transparent enough.

I would reccomend no-one send their ID's there, ID Fraud is a bitch!
And i dont have the time and dont feel like to do any of the above, i've had enough troubles in the past.
But someone else might, so even if the DEV is not feeling scammy, someone else might find it very useful

And now i'm off, the walking dead season finale is on.
Ps, i dont hate Crypto's or EFL, i just dont like the way he confirms your residence.
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 06:24:18 PM

I thought it was already posted here that you can submit most of the info and leave out certain fields and still receive the coin.  The Dev has to find a healthy balance so people aren't scamming the system and only the Dutch are receiving coins.  

The current method is the down and dirty method, which yes, is causing a slight uproar.  Though it's not as if this can't be changed, I still haven't seen any solid recommendations to how they should proceed that protects your identities AND wards of identity spoofing to receive coins.  

1)  Site gets hacked/database gets compromised and that information is leaked (bad).  This is easily remedied if he purges the database to offline storage every 24 hours and encrypted.  Ensuring the information of the individual is not kept online and easily accessible.  Since it's just for verification purposes anyway, after the coin is handed out, there's no need for it to be accessible online anymore.

2)  The system is changed with less strict information.  Spoofers find a loophole and get coins that were supposed go to the Dutch citizens, pre-mine doesn't have enough to cover all Citizens.  Thus the whole trust factor is gone, and the system fails.

I'd recommend almost going through a third party verification system.  I don't know if your country has one (short of government levels of course), but that would be the happy medium.  Bottom line, there's always a risk.  Sony's been hacked, Yahoo's been hacked, Target's been hacked, the list goes on.  Millions of user information and CC and such distributed (and those are just in the last two years).  The internet is a "risky" place, you jeopardize your privacy for the freedom of it by going on it daily.  I'd assume your country has safeguards in place for identity theft, I know we do.  I've never, in over a decade of IT experience had someone get identity theft and the CC/Bank not cover them for losses completely.  

I suspect if the dev is passionate about this project, safeguards will be put in place over time, and things will be improved to quell concerns.

IDK if you guys follow world news, but consider my country (USA) healthcare.gov site.  First few days into it all information was no more secure than this dev's site, and that's my government with enormous spending, social security #'s, etc all non-encrypted across the front end.  Let's face it, in terms of security on the net, most dev's tend to be reactive, not proactive unfortunately.

I recommend you guys just keep positive, send in some ideas that are functional rather than offering no solutions and just complaining.  If realistic ideas come up, and the dev's don't follow it, then you can pounce on them.

I will always try to remain positive, that's my nature  Grin And I also will try to remain constructive as well. This is exactly what I have done when I read about this coin in the first place:

I will be more than glad to pick it up from there. The current approach however is really not good!

Also this was quite constructive I think:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522661.msg5821356#msg5821356

LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 06:29:09 PM

Im kinda bummed as a dutchie. Mined like 6k from the start, put them on poloniex to not look too much, just so I could sell them when the time was right. Logged back in last week to see my account was hacked (didnt have 2FA here, i know, stupid).

Man that must have really sucked! Sorry for that mate!

perls

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:38:10 PM

There's a lot of little things that can be done, but I'm assuming this is a small team like most crypto.  If I wasn't lazy I'd consider doing one with the people I know.  Some basic things that literally require no effort, just a bit of knowledge:

I was just about to post that they should add forums and noticed that they just did.  Those that are passionate about the coin should sign up, and show some activity.  Helps settle worries/doubts.

SSL (https) is easy to implement as well, someone mentioned their concern of it here.  Most don't know how it works, but people have been conditioned to understand that its important.  The entire process takes <30 min to configure (though about 2-days for the CA to go through) and it's cheap.

The little things matter of course, awareness being one of the most important.  I don't know much about the dutch culture but I'm learning.

crazy987

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:12:10 PM

There's a lot of little things that can be done, but I'm assuming this is a small team like most crypto.  If I wasn't lazy I'd consider doing one with the people I know.  Some basic things that literally require no effort, just a bit of knowledge:

I was just about to post that they should add forums and noticed that they just did.  Those that are passionate about the coin should sign up, and show some activity.  Helps settle worries/doubts.

SSL (https) is easy to implement as well, someone mentioned their concern of it here.  Most don't know how it works, but people have been conditioned to understand that its important.  The entire process takes <30 min to configure (though about 2-days for the CA to go through) and it's cheap.

The little things matter of course, awareness being one of the most important.  I don't know much about the dutch culture but I'm learning.

Main thing of dutch culture is: "Shit on everything, but to lazy to do something about it"
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:13:09 PM

you still need to confirm an email to withdraw.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:24:00 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 07:45:38 PM by jamieb81

Main thing of dutch culture is: "Shit on everything, but to lazy to do something about it"

Being Dutch, I do confirm this. Just look on De Telegraaf, always complaining comments but they never do anything about the problem^^
kbhutto

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:03:01 PM

Diff is still 35 ........get in before its tooooo late
perls

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:09:47 PM

Yah it's going up fast.  I'm so mad cause I hashed (20m/h) all night Saturday night, but they had that block explorer problem and I lost everything I mined >1500.  Polo has no idea where the coins are.  Just sent a message to the dev maybe they can shed some light.  And then of course the coin starts rising the next day lol.

I'm lucky like that.
kbhutto

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:14:02 PM

Yah it's going up fast.  I'm so mad cause I hashed (20m/h) all night Saturday night, but they had that block explorer problem and I lost everything I mined >1500.  Polo has no idea where the coins are.  Just sent a message to the dev maybe they can shed some light.  And then of course the coin starts rising the next day lol.

I'm lucky like that.

Lol......rented hash or own?

napoleon2121

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:35:25 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 12:08:51 PM by napoleon2121

[
NEW POOL FOR eGulden

STRATUM AND VARDIFF
BASED AT ULTRA FAST 64GB/SSD EU HETZNER DETICATED SERVERS
1% fees to keep the pools up and running
HOLE NEW MPOSS AMAZING LOOK
CHAT FUNCTION ENABLED
24/7 SUPPORT
JOIN US NOW
scorpty

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:39:31 PM

I heard from the dev that they are implementing DigiD to do the authentication for the distribution. With DigiD they only get your BSN, nothing more. Sounds good to me...
justme27

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:47:00 PM

I can hardly believe the government would let anyone use their DigID system against themselves... But if true, this coin is certainly headed for the moon!

1NTLM3PfNgfBdRACPYFyrDJpzqt9QcocVZ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: