Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden - NEWS! - ANDROID WALLET AVAILABLE!  (Read 106011 times)
napoleon2121

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:48:54 AM

[
NEW POOL FOR eGulden

STRATUM AND VARDIFF
BASED AT ULTRA FAST 64GB/SSD EU HETZNER DETICATED SERVERS
1% fees to keep the pools up and running
HOLE NEW MPOSS AMAZING LOOK
CHAT FUNCTION ENABLED
24/7 SUPPORT
JOIN US NOW
NO FEES FOR THE 20 FIRST
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 09:08:40 AM

I heard from the dev that they are implementing DigiD to do the authentication for the distribution. With DigiD they only get your BSN, nothing more. Sounds good to me...

First of all, there is no way they are ever going to integrate DigID! The Dev is a private person and in no way related to any government entity. So if they are implementing DigID into the registration, they most certainly are going to get arrested! Once they start registering DigID's they can completely steal one's identity (up to ordering new passports and claiming tax returns!).

So let me absolutely clear on this! The moment I see DigID asked on the claim page I will immediately turn the DEV in to the authorities! I've got his Identity and address, so this will not be to hard. I think he nows that as well, so you can be sure, he won't!

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
FJYORK

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:11:39 AM

So yesterday I tried the following:
I send a copy of my id but with everything blanked out in ms paint  Smiley
except for my name,  place of birth and the city I currently live in.
Document nr and personal nr included where blank as well.
The place where you need to fill in your BSN I put 000000000, and for my Utility bill I made another thingy in paint explaining in Dutch that I had read the complaining on the forum and that I didn’t have any bills.
Long story short I just received my 50 EFL
ElectronicGulden (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:04:38 AM

Website down for scheduled maintenance. Security updates.
Quantumbud

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:23:11 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 02:36:19 PM by Quantumbud

Anyone have a working wallwt link by any chance? main site is down and nowhere else i can grab it from...

thanks

edit: nevermind it's working fine now Tongue
Sprite160

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:21:24 PM

US Stratum
Mining Fees set to 0% this week

ElectronicGulden (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:12:56 PM

Website back up. Sorry for the inconvience.
Rigimon

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:55:27 PM

How should I name the conf file?

I am starving
Please donate some WC so I can buy some food.
WC: WX8vccXQ4nEhtAnMiMrMC5r95bsGpCKyth
Igor_Rast

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:12:35 PM

People EFL is gonna start beeing traded on Mintpal.com too

So that makes it 3 exchanges where one can trade the Egulden EFL

Info courtesy of Poloniex.com Trollbox
Palaxidon

Activity: 462

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 05:20:06 PM

I heard from the dev that they are implementing DigiD to do the authentication for the distribution. With DigiD they only get your BSN, nothing more. Sounds good to me...

First of all, there is no way they are ever going to integrate DigID! The Dev is a private person and in no way related to any government entity. So if they are implementing DigID into the registration, they most certainly are going to get arrested! Once they start registering DigID's they can completely steal one's identity (up to ordering new passports and claiming tax returns!).

So let me absolutely clear on this! The moment I see DigID asked on the claim page I will immediately turn the DEV in to the authorities! I've got his Identity and address, so this will not be to hard. I think he nows that as well, so you can be sure, he won't!
Wat a hell you talking about... Why dev even would need to do something with others indentify.... Meaby its just best way to make sure those people are Dutch national, who claim coins from distribution phase... I dont see anything wrong in that if dev making a good work and keep community up in time with new information and news. I think this gonna go well and in future you will see people in Holland using this coin widely. Aurora, Kron, Greek, spain, Catalonia, germany, france, america coins... Why not Electronic Dutch coin? Cryptos getting popular in Holland as  I know and there is a lot of Pools and community members from Netherlands!

Igor_Rast

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:23:31 PM

@DEV

When are we gonna see some of this on the TV ?
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:39:42 PM

wow EFL on Mintpal will be amazing if its true  Cool

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
justme27

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:46:39 PM

If the developer is planning to use this data for fraudulent purposes, openly asking for ID would be the dumbest way to get it. One single developer is easy to trace and will be in jail as soon as he tries to use someone else's identity. Therefore I don't believe the developer has malicious intentions.

However... if someone hacks into the ID database, or intercepts the (non-SSL!) upload without leaving any traces, both the dev and the people who uploaded their ID will be in deep shit.

1NTLM3PfNgfBdRACPYFyrDJpzqt9QcocVZ
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:47:14 PM

wow EFL on Mintpal will be amazing if its true  Cool

Not tonight guys! maybe few days?
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:49:15 PM

Someone said in the trollbox, it must be true.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 05:53:34 PM

DEV is not anonymous Smiley
Unless he scams us, this won't be revealed.

Exxxxxd Dxxxxxxn
Gxxxxx Fxxxxxxx 6x
Almere
06-2xxxxx80
dxxxxxn@outlook.com
info@zexxxxxxen.nl

http://www.adxxxxxxh.nl
http://www.wijxxxxxxxert.nl/bxxx/2xxxx/adxxxxxch
http://www.yxxxxxxxxxle.eu/xx/advertenties/adv_detail.php?advert_id=xxxx
http://qxxxxxxxxxxts.com

That's why I think the coin will be fine.
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:01:31 PM

nice too see that  Smiley
Igor_Rast

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:08:32 PM

Someone said in the trollbox, it must be true.

Its not for nothing i said Info courtesy of Poloniex.com Trollbox

So without confimation that nobody had in there no way to confirm.
 and  the poloniex dev talk about it some said

LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 07:21:01 PM

Wat a hell you talking about... Why dev even would need to do something with others indentify.... Meaby its just best way to make sure those people are Dutch national, who claim coins from distribution phase... I dont see anything wrong in that if dev making a good work and keep community up in time with new information and news. I think this gonna go well and in future you will see people in Holland using this coin widely. Aurora, Kron, Greek, spain, Catalonia, germany, france, america coins... Why not Electronic Dutch coin? Cryptos getting popular in Holland as  I know and there is a lot of Pools and community members from Netherlands!

Believe me, I am a true supporter of crypto and want to contribute to it to succeed. But in this case I see trouble! I'm a Dutch entrepreneur with multiple IT related companies. Any Dutchman knows that giving your DigID away is the same as handing over your bank-card with the PIN written on the back! Only with DigID you can do more than just clear out an account, you can heist an entire identity! Abuse of DigID is punishable by law and use of it is only allowed by Gov!

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
ElectronicGulden (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:09:03 PM

Today we made some changes to our website.

- Updated HTTP to HTTPS
- When requesting a share of EFL we now ask Dutch citizens for the first 5 digits of their BSN. Can be blurred out aswell.
- Changed the request page to Dutch language.
- Added another encrypted layer to the storage of incoming personal details.

*P.S. not sure where the DigiD rumor comes from but it's invalid.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: