Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others  (Read 10131 times)
angrybirdy

Activity: 966
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 01:34:52 PM

You forget something that is should also add on the list.

Bounty gold GOLD stablecoin =This camapign paid all thier participants since july 2019 = payment is monthly and they can covert it to eth any time as payment sent to them.

Dont know if they are still accepting new participants but as isee there are still persons applying  in that campaign.
This one is one of the best bounty campaign for the year 2019. The idea of how they pay their participants is very assuring.

AFAIK, they are still open since the end of this project is still unknown or being posted  but there is no open slots for new signature campaign participants or maybe the bounty manager is not just finding for a new one.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 01:40:40 PM

Unfortunately there are too many bounties today that in the end not only do not pay you but as soon as they enter the exchange they are not worth anything, they are almost all ponzi scheme. The same thing most airdrops are worth nothing. Those few serious bounties pay a few dollars. Maybe it's better to create your own cryptocurrency and sell it! Grin
Totally agree with you, man. That is why I am totally doubtful on joining some bounties especially today. Been a victim of this scam ambitions, well,  the team were very active way back before that they convinced me that they will make such project successful, totally active as they entertain every questions of the participants but suddenly when we were this close to getting end the team disappeared as well, left us nothing, till the group turned to be a pile of spammers. Although I wanna still root on something, who knows? That they got this shot though.

Anyway, thanks for this OP hoping for another unbiased topic like this sometime, so I will have my legitimate reference at least.
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 02:35:52 PM

Your recommendations seem to make sense in terms of the reasons, I think this can be a reference for hunters who are analyzing to take part in new campaign projects. Indeed we can not predict how the final value we will get later, but at least this project can provide a strong reason to be incorporated in it, not even closing the possibility of participating as an investor. Of course all risks are at your own risk.
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 02:51:46 PM

Unfortunately there are too many bounties today that in the end not only do not pay you but as soon as they enter the exchange they are not worth anything, they are almost all ponzi scheme. The same thing most airdrops are worth nothing. Those few serious bounties pay a few dollars. Maybe it's better to create your own cryptocurrency and sell it! Grin
Totally agree with you, man. That is why I am totally doubtful on joining some bounties especially today. Been a victim of this scam ambitions, well,  the team were very active way back before that they convinced me that they will make such project successful, totally active as they entertain every questions of the participants but suddenly when we were this close to getting end the team disappeared as well, left us nothing, till the group turned to be a pile of spammers. Although I wanna still root on something, who knows? That they got this shot though.

Anyway, thanks for this OP hoping for another unbiased topic like this sometime, so I will have my legitimate reference at least.
Not only you do have such experience but most bounty hunters do.We've been fooled on early stage on having their activeness and fake development news
and whatsoever.This is the main reason why lots have quitted bounty hunting due to unprofitability and lots of scams.

Even though on the current situation there are still who do gamble to play with fire because they are still hoping that they can make big money
which is really a wrong perception nowadays.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 03:04:22 PM

Totally agree with you, Blockburn's budget is not low. $ 15,000 in tokens is great for participants, the price can increase many times in the future like bounty tachyon, the price has increased by 3-4 times after the bounty hunter received their token, and I believe that blockburn would be the same. Let's wait and see if it happens
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 04:05:55 PM

Why is no one talking about HYDAX bounty campaign? The last one they did in 2019 was good and many got paid, if this OP post is about legit bounty projects I think HYDAX deserves to be on that list
Like I said. It was my choice, I did knew before Hydax and I'm not saying its not legit. If you like to join them feel free no one is stopping you but it sounds like I am needed to list it for your sake. This isnt only about legit one but as Ive mentioned campaign that are safe to join which I reiterated that your not going to waste time with others. I'm sure youre aware their campaign's reward right? I do hope they just provide an airdrop instead a campaign rhat would be shared by so many with an underrated budget. I say this, cause their token is already traded. Yes, it could increase but the time constrained with their bounty cannot help them much.

I think your reasons for choosing some projects are incomplete and quite difficult for beginners to understand. But you analyze well, maybe you can make a telegram channel to provide good project information in your opinion, this will be very helpful  Wink
I did have a telegram channel for the one I think worth it. I will try to share this some other time quite busy at the moment.

The major problem to be worried about is softcap, good projects that failed to met softcap ends in the dustbin, the best thing is to join bounty project campaign that is trading on multiple exchanges or bounty projects that are paying in bitcoin
Agrees but of course since this is an altcoin discussion, I guess we should restrict and dont compare those btc pais campaign. Softcap is indeed important, a little risk should be wager as a participants right? Dont expect free rewards can come without any risk too.

Nice effort mate, you did a great job and hopefully you'll have a timely update for this thread.

If we make a review like this, it will make the bounty hunters focus on the legit ones and with that, we can minimize the scam in the market as those projects that are intending to scam won't be able to get a bounty hunters that will promote their project.
I'm thinking already to do it since the traffic of response here pretty overwhelming. Anyway, I'll try as much as much as possible to help. Cannot be right all the time, I just do hope some will not blame me just in case some failed.  Grin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 04:34:17 PM

We are in a difficult market and bounty phase, to be honest I don't see any really good bounty. But the bounty you have listed is also quite appreciated at this stage. We can join in and wait for other bounty to better appear in the future
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4135

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 04:55:31 PM

Just because a project is hiring the service of a professional manager doesn't automatically means such project will be profitable remember the managers reputation has nothing to do with the project. His or her professionalism is just been hired therefore the fact some projects are listed on the OP just because of the manager involves is a capital NO for me. Project like Gold stablecoin was not even mention irrespective of it been active for over 5months plus now and playing monthly without deny.

Visit the bounty thread and you'll see popular names (quality posters) dropping application daily just to show you how trustworthy the project has been in regards to paying her promoters. Once again don't based your judgement from others opinion, do you research before engaging in promoting any project.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 05:08:32 PM

Now I am following Geoma Dao signature bounty because of information from friends and managers. but I'm also looking for information about this project, not just because of a friend's suggestion. I am pretty sure that Geoma Dao is a very good project.
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 05:15:02 PM

I doubt that Geoma Dao though I'm not even sure what their project is. Blockburn though I have some doubts as well but having them listed in exchanges and also doing IEO in an exchange seem to make it legit.

Safer as it may seem, I still can;t forget some coins that were trade for a long time died because of bear market and reason I guess is the team didn't continue developing. In short they scam/

cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 05:04:30 AM

Project like Gold stablecoin was not even mention irrespective of it been active for over 5months plus now and playing monthly without deny.
I am sure it is legit mate I am familiar with their on going campaign. But most of the campaign Ive mentioned are just new and likely Ive pick just in case, I'm joining one. Anyway, good feedback, I am just state my reason that some managers wouldn't accept campaigns that are scam for money. But your point is right, since its not directly affected on their reputation.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 05:09:01 AM

The budget is not that high but I assure you, their legit as the token has been traded on Binance Dex and also a confirm btc paid signature has been running on Service section.

There is no safe campaign, all bounty program have risk and choosing with out analysis will make us lost time, energy and money. This time I focus with campaign with popular coin as payment, even not always get it but to reduce wasting time I choose it. Anyway, thank you for your post and good luck with your next analysis.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 07:23:40 AM

After good research have it at the back of your mind that it's still all about luck, few things can happen like not getting paid or getting stuck with coins you can't sell, risks in every corner but will worth it if you are a risk taker

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:02:32 AM

Only Blockburn and Sheng Global look better, otherwise, I haven't seen anything promising in GEOMA DAO! Only the good thing is fund is escrowed! Sitbco looks airdrop, not a proper bounty and Earnbet should be ignored as the reward is damn low! So, only Blockburn looks better for me, as I don't like the Probit exchange, so, Sitbco, Sheng Global is no from me!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 10:04:32 AM

I am currently following the ShengGlobal campaign and I think this is a good and prospective project. It is necessary to be careful in choosing a campaign so that it does not get caught up in a scam project because at the end we will lose time and energy

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 10:27:32 AM

After good research have it at the back of your mind that it's still all about luck, few things can happen like not getting paid or getting stuck with coins you can't sell, risks in every corner but will worth it if you are a risk taker

That has a possibility too but we have no other option to find a good project and jump for that and if luck favours you, you can get all the payment. Last year I researched well and did the DigitalBits bounty, they are very good project and XDB coin price also good, but maybe they are not going to pay to hunters, I mean bounty scam!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 12:47:42 PM

It seems you researched really well, because right now I don't see any good bounty except these, but maybe you can add the Hydax bounty too, because that looks good too, though the rewards are very low! People should boycott all the campaigns except these! I feel pity when someone does very low-quality bounties! So, maybe you can make another thread where all the shit bounties will get listed to aware people!
That is really needed if you want to earn and not to waste your time. Study every projects that you want to lend your time and money because one single mistske can lead to a bad situation and the worst can happen which is to lose your money or you are beung scammed. When joining bounties there are lots of things you need to consider for you to make profit.
I am currently following the ShengGlobal campaign and I think this is a good and prospective project. It is necessary to be careful in choosing a campaign so that it does not get caught up in a scam project because at the end we will lose time and energy
It is actually depending on you as long as you know in yourself that the particular bounty you have joined in is worth to wait and support. As long as you have read the whitepaper and the roadmap which is important because all information that the campaign have is stated there and you can actually notice if that is possible to happen.

Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 01:46:08 PM

Wow!!! A job well done,thanks for taking your time to go through the numerous bounties and finding these. Also your picks are the ones I have eyes on, with your assessment,will do more research to get in some, presently I have choosen one of them. We hope to see more good projects with reputable managers.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 01:55:19 PM

If some people like these keep on spending time on finding good projects with the lots of due diligence then I believe this community will be at the safe hands. I'm not just talking about bounty hunters benefits alone but if you keep on ignoring baseless projects then scammers will start losing their confident which will be ending up looking for some other platform rather than keep on attempting with their scanning ideas.

I highly appreciate OP's efforts and contribution. Hope many people will start doing like this so that we can filter out scammy things so that we can start focusing only on right projects.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
noormcs5

Activity: 2618
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 05:08:22 PM

It's been a while since I last do signature campaign for altcoin bounty. Everybody are hating these altcoin campaigns and flagged as scam. Well, that's not shocking cause the reality shows how most of the altcoins campaign end up right?

How can you prevent it?

For the nth time.. Dont just join campaign. There are lots of campaign sprouting in the altcoin section and I can say the section is saturated with scam ones. But I am not saying they are all. If I were to join new campaign. My choices will be limited to the following campaigns:

I still have some little doubt but gaming platform is a plus for me. Like the Cartesi first dApp which is a solid one for me. Budget wise, its not that low. It will depend on token value later on once trading started. Good example of it, is Tachyon Protocol which have a very low budget but turn into 3x price later. Good for those who joined.

The campaign has handled by a trusted manager @yahoo6228 and the project had their IEO on Probit. The only worse thing to happened here is the price depletion but still its good one.

Handled by @Masulum one reputative manager and clearly not gonna support of scam one. IEO and listing on Probit Exchange confirmed.

The budget is not that high but I assure you, their legit as the token has been traded on Binance Dex and also a confirm btc paid signature has been running on Service section.
  The budget was already escrow to @Julerz12 means all of you who will join surely get paid. The platform also looks promising.

Why these projects? Ive stated the reasons already. I'm not endorsing any as you can see my signature is different from what Ive suggest. Im not professional hunter but I can at least know which one to give effort and time. The budget for each is different and even low you can at least share of these tokens which surely have value later on. It's up to you if agree or not. I didnt discuss on each platform capability since its your job already to know it. This is a recommendation so other newbies can stop doing other bounties which dont have any potential and waste their time.

For the time being. These are the ones I think that are good.

That's a good collection of altcoins campaign. Will you keep on updating this thread or its just a one time post telling us about the good campaigns ?

I always wished we could have a similar thread which can give overview of alt coins campaigns as we have the Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: