Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:28:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others  (Read 10151 times)
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 07:06:54 AM

It's been a while since I last do signature campaign for altcoin bounty. Everybody are hating these altcoin campaigns and flagged as scam. Well, that's not shocking cause the reality shows how most of the altcoins campaign end up right?

How can you prevent it?

For the nth time.. Dont just join campaign. There are lots of campaign sprouting in the altcoin section and I can say the section is saturated with scam ones. But I am not saying they are all. If I were to join new campaign. My choices will be limited to the following campaigns:

ACTIVE

This campaign have been launch today. I checked that this is currently traded already on some exchanges and also listed now on coinmarketcap. I am not sure the duration of the date but will put once its been confirmed.

• Spyce (March 9 - April 5, 2020)
This campaign havd potential, currently doing an IEO on Probit and handled by Masulum They already have working product called Osiris Browser and have dAppstore.

Handled by @Masulum one reputative manager and clearly not gonna support of scam one. IEO and listing on Probit Exchange confirmed.

• Earnbet (February 11 - May 3, 2020)
The budget is not that high but I assure you, their legit as the token has been traded on Binance Dex and also a confirm btc paid signature has been running on Service section.

The budget was already escrow to @Julerz12 means all of you who will join surely get paid. The platform also looks promising.

[lis] A bounty that runs a long time ago and still paying up to now.

An altcoin project that pays directly ethereum coin. The pay rates are not bad plus the Manager is one of reputable Manager in this forum.

ENDED
The campaign has handled by a trusted manager @yahoo6228 and the project had their IEO on Probit. The only worse thing to happened here is the price depletion but still its good one.

I still have some little doubt but gaming platform is a plus for me. Like the Cartesi first dApp which is a solid one for me. Budget wise, its not that low. It will depend on token value later on once trading started. Good example of it, is Tachyon Protocol which have a very low budget but turn into 3x price later. Good for those who joined.

Why these projects? Ive stated the reasons already. I'm not endorsing any as you can see my signature is different from what Ive suggest. Im not professional hunter but I can at least know which one to give effort and time. The budget for each is different and even low you can at least share of these tokens which surely have value later on. It's up to you if agree or not. I didnt discuss on each platform capability since its your job already to know it. This is a recommendation so other newbies can stop doing other bounties which dont have any potential and waste their time.

For the time being. These are the ones I think that are good.

NOTE: I will update this once in a while add and note some end campaign as the demand to be udpated is requested by many.
That insure bounty is not good enough to me, the use case is not bad at all but the bounty campaign is not fair either because the max supply of insure is massive 66billion ? And it's fixed reward per week, so unfair

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 07:07:06 AM

Also added new campaign called Insure, just checked the first page for the info.

By the way, for those who will response here, let me remind that this topic is for the project list on the first page. Just in case there is a new suggestion you can post it here or inform me and I will checked but if you arent gonna discuss something or valuable info such as the campaign was listed has ended or something related I am gonna report your post as off topic or spam especially those who have signature campaign. Thank you.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 07:13:03 AM

Insure has massive 88 billion supply and member account can only earn 250 tokens per week, lol that won't worth anything even if the bounty run for 8weeks because there is no way the token will cost over 0.004$, although no fixed price yet but I'm sure it won't exced that

cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 09:22:06 AM

Insure has massive 88 billion supply and member account can only earn 250 tokens per week, lol that won't worth anything even if the bounty run for 8weeks because there is no way the token will cost over 0.004$, although no fixed price yet but I'm sure it won't exced that

How about those high rank with higher rewards? Consider also that price can change and not fixed. What if the price increase in due time. Maybe for lower rank like you, its not worth it but for some its not bad at all.

Try to check when tachyon bounty have a very low fixed reward and increases its value almost when the bounty end. Dont just judge any project out of its price at all. Im not asking everyone to participate with it if they dont like. I am just sharing here ignore it and be quiet if you cant take it.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 10:29:14 AM

Yes max supply doesn't mean anything, what matters is quality, are you saying coins with 100billion can't hit 0.23cent? Quality matters,take a look a CMC you will see few coins with massive supply having good value, be grateful, this guy is doing what many can't do on here, I credit him
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 12:32:13 PM

Update on SPYCE:
The IEO on Probit will end tomorrow, 12 March 2020 23:59 (GMT +9)

After that $SPYCE token will be listed on the ProBit Exchange!

🔹Trading pairs: SPYCE/KRW, SPYCE/USDT
🔹Deposits: March 13, 2020 15:00KST  
🔹Trading: March 13, 2020 15:00KST
💵Listing Price: USD 0.065

I think that is interesting, i wonder if the signature campaign still continues for the full 4 weeks?

For legendary member like you, you'll get an equivalent of $97.5 per week (0.065 usd x1500 SPYCE/week)

That's a good reward, will there be an assurance that the price will not drop to 0.065 usd? I'll be watching this when traded.

potentially yes, the bounty tokens could be worth that in USD – if the price is not changing... but after 3 months waiting period it might be already somewhere else.
anyway, i am taking the risk, the project looks quite solid. Smiley

That's good to hear, bounty is not really for people who can't take risk, they better join the bitcoin paying bounty as its more secure and more stable in terms of reward. I am afraid that price could fall as we know the market is quite bearish right now, so maybe holding it is quite a good idea, you haven't invested anything but you own a coin already in exchange, that's cool.

not entirely true, i do invest TIME, the most valuable asset i have. saying that, means i see spending my time as an investment.
i am also investing real skills and efforts to help with the translation into German for this project.
so i am a little bit more invested... Wink

Well you have a very good explanation, I can see that you value your time very much so you deserve to enjoy a good reward.
As for me,  I value more the money I risk in a project compared to the time I spent, maybe because I have a full time job and I only use my spare time doing bounty.

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2020, 03:04:03 PM

The SPYCE campaign is definitely still running for a couple of weeks and some people might be interested in joining some of the campaigns where slots are still open, or post an article, video or do some translations.

The German SPYCE ANN Thread has been finished today... Wink
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 03:20:22 PM

Wow, thanks for the list. I am already with some of the campaigns and I know these are some real projects right now. A quality project like these is very low this year but I think these are some real gems that will give bounty hunter a decent amount of payments that they deserve. We, bounty hunters, are expecting more posts like these in the future so that we can avoid scam bounty.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 04:02:28 PM

Wow, thanks for the list. I am already with some of the campaigns and I know these are some real projects right now. A quality project like these is very low this year but I think these are some real gems that will give bounty hunter a decent amount of payments that they deserve. We, bounty hunters, are expecting more posts like these in the future so that we can avoid scam bounty.
that means we need a lot of productive projects to increase our income. but it can't be like that, it looks like the trend of new project investment is also not like it used to be and it makes a decrease in the success of the bounty campaign. the current situation is still very difficult to continue running a bounty campaign because many do not pay even though it looks very promising from the start.

btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 07:52:47 PM

OP, Relictum Pro / Blockchain 5.0 also seems good. yesterday I saw it, the project has an interesting concept, but BM is not from the escrow. yes maybe for some people this bounty is very annoying because it runs around 17 weeks. I'm also not very good at analyzing alt projects, maybe the OP can review it first.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 06:46:29 AM

OLportal is also very good, it's been managed by wapinter and it's been announced by the project team that they are listing on OKEX exchange, one of the best exchange in crypto space today, it's certain that price will increase

Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 06:48:50 AM

that means we need a lot of productive projects to increase our income. but it can't be like that, it looks like the trend of new project investment is also not like it used to be and it makes a decrease in the success of the bounty campaign. the current situation is still very difficult to continue running a bounty campaign because many do not pay even though it looks very promising from the start.
You are very right, it's been a long time since I received tokens from any bounty and I've already promoted many till date no tokens received, this can make bounty hunting very tiring

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 07:25:55 AM

Julerz12 is the best bounty manager right now, he always make sure participants/hunters get paid with no delay, the next good bounty campaign on my mind right now is OLportal A.I but it's a shame it has no signature campaign

Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 07:42:02 AM

Some of these can also exit scam at some point. There's no guarantee what is safe out here and what is not. Everyone should make their own decision before joining any campaign.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:00:55 AM

Some of these can also exit scam at some point. There's no guarantee what is safe out here and what is not. Everyone should make their own decision before joining any campaign.
OP never said the bounties are 💯 guaranteed, they are better and worth trying out among the rest, even good projects fail this days, it's still to going at your own risk

vermigerous

Activity: 489

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:01:50 AM

You're definitely right. Joining bounty campaigns now has the big risk of not earning in the long run, so better we choose the bounty campaign to join to, for me it is better to join with a trusted manager that holds it and escrowed funds, sounds realistic and successful.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:15:00 AM

You're definitely right. Joining bounty campaigns now has the big risk of not earning in the long run, so better we choose the bounty campaign to join to, for me it is better to join with a trusted manager that holds it and escrowed funds, sounds realistic and successful.

Aside from that, if possible select projects that are already listed in exchanges. At least, you know that it has value in the market and approximately how much you are expecting after the campaign. that is, if they will not decrease their price. but most of the time, they do decline so you need to prepare for that as well.
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 09:26:14 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2020, 10:10:30 AM by layer1gfx

regarding the SPYCE campaign - the token got listed on PROBIT today and a staking event has been introduced for token holders:

Trading pairs: SPYCE/KRW, SPYCE/USDT

Deposits: March 13, 2020 15:00KST  

Trading: March 13, 2020 15:00KST

Listing Price: USD 0.065

more info:  
ProBit Exchange lists Decenternet (SPYCE)
STAY KING Event, 630,000 SPYCE in rewards

so, i think this looks quite good for them, finding an exchange to help to attract more traders was usually the most difficult thing for a new project.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 10:01:56 AM

~

There is one negative point about all this - current market situation made a huge impact on bounties. Now people will think 100 times before investing in something. I have a feeling, that SPYCE or others wont have lot of support and show a lot of interest to crypto world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 01:09:24 PM

OP, Relictum Pro / Blockchain 5.0 also seems good. yesterday I saw it, the project has an interesting concept, but BM is not from the escrow. yes maybe for some people this bounty is very annoying because it runs around 17 weeks.
Ive noticed it. But I think their progress isnt that much good. I know they have their own wallet and already up and running. Im not fond of new blockchain which has been resurrected from a long hybernation.

OLportal is also very good, it's been managed by wapinter and it's been announced by the project team that they are listing on OKEX exchange, one of the best exchange in crypto space today, it's certain that price will increase
Im not sure about listing Okex since most project has been doing that, but clearly until announcement has been made they should not brag this as there's a thing called NDA. But will check this out.

regarding the SPYCE campaign - the token got listed on PROBIT today and a staking event has been introduced for token holders:

Trading pairs: SPYCE/KRW, SPYCE/USDT

Deposits: March 13, 2020 15:00KST 

Trading: March 13, 2020 15:00KST

Listing Price: USD 0.065
Wow good progress. Hope that they secure the payment for all those who joined on time. Normally it will go down but least expect it when the payment already been made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: