Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others  (Read 10148 times)
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 09:15:25 AM

SPYCE and Blockburn have no good volume, it will be very disappointing if they end up been worthless later on, I hope I'm wrong because I put in more effort into the two projects, cartesi and alchemy still remains the best bounty of the year so far

currently we see a lot of weak hands, even bitcoin the no.1 cryptocurrency dropped again in price. i think we have to see what happens in the next weeks. when bitcoin recovers all altcoins will recover as well.

btw, first week of SPYCE signature campaign rewards have been noted in the spreadsheet
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 09:18:32 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2020, 09:33:31 AM by Byakuga

SPYCE and Blockburn have no good volume, it will be very disappointing if they end up been worthless later on, I hope I'm wrong because I put in more effort into the two projects, cartesi and alchemy still remains the best bounty of the year so far

btw, first week of SPYCE signature campaign rewards have been noted in the spreadsheet

Noted, Spyce bounty is still good because it's a fixed allocation and the tokens reward are limited, this automatically killed the dumping shits that happens with many bounty projects nowadays, I just hope that Probit won't be the last exchange the token will get listed on
currently we see a lot of weak hands, even bitcoin the no.1 cryptocurrency dropped again in price. i think we have to see what happens in the next weeks. when bitcoin recovers all altcoins will recover as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 09:35:06 AM

Market is not in good shape, do not expect altcoins to have better value, once Bitcoin is in trouble other coins will lose their stands as well, these projects are still worth giving a try than others, whatever happens do not expect too much

VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 09:47:14 AM

No pain no gain mate, I don't regret promoting SPYCE BOUNTY because we still can't tell if the price/value will rise in near future or not, OP only make post of projects that are worth your time, not guaranteed that they will be successful
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 09:53:29 AM

I'm looking forward to promote cryptocommonwealth bounty, they have serious team and the token is already listed on exchange with good volume, OP please find time to do research on the project

cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 10:13:35 AM

I'm looking forward to promote cryptocommonwealth bounty, they have serious team and the token is already listed on exchange with good volume, OP please find time to do research on the project

Hello, Ive seen the campaign but they only promoting social campaign. Ive prefered only to list here campaigns that also include signature campaign. Gonna be biased about that one since we knew how signature campaign really helps in the promotion. But the campaign isnt bad at all. Hope you understand my reason for this. Anyway Im doing a review on a new campaign but my worry is the campaign is handled by a flagged BM due to his handled copied a plagiarized whitepaper. Any thoughts on this? Should I add the campaign inspite of this or just avoid it due to that fact.

layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 10:53:44 AM

Hello, Ive seen the campaign but they only promoting social campaign. Ive prefered only to list here campaigns that also include signature campaign. Gonna be biased about that one since we knew how signature campaign really helps in the promotion. But the campaign isnt bad at all. Hope you understand my reason for this. Anyway Im doing a review on a new campaign but my worry is the campaign is handled by a flagged BM due to his handled copied a plagiarized whitepaper. Any thoughts on this? Should I add the campaign inspite of this or just avoid it due to that fact.

maybe just skip the campaign if he is already known as someone untrustworthy using copy-pasted whitepapers and plagiarizing other people's work or accepting this practises.
if you think the campaign is still worth participating in, you may put a big warning next to it. i personally would not list campaigns with flagged BMs though.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2044
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 11:26:10 AM

Hello, Ive seen the campaign but they only promoting social campaign. Ive prefered only to list here campaigns that also include signature campaign. Gonna be biased about that one since we knew how signature campaign really helps in the promotion. But the campaign isnt bad at all. Hope you understand my reason for this.
No. You also added StiB and Earnbet to your list even though he doesn't have a signature campaign Tongue

Anyway Im doing a review on a new campaign but my worry is the campaign is handled by a flagged BM due to his handled copied a plagiarized whitepaper. Any thoughts on this? Should I add the campaign inspite of this or just avoid it due to that fact.
Which campaign? Can you share a link? let's review together. If it's a good project, why not Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 01:36:27 PM

I am bookmarking this page, buddy. Grin Now you have made the work easy, now every good bounty will be found here, no need to find. I also want every newbie must follow this post and only join real bounties. Because they mostly participate in scam projects

I think those projects are the most popular right now. some have been proven to pay participants because it has been distributed weekly. but in reality, there are still many new projects and maybe it is not as good as the project already mentioned. but I think there is still a possibility of those who are not listed by the OP getting success in sales.

please check, the SPYCE signature code has been changed today Wink
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 01:44:29 PM

After reading few posts I came to understand that SPYCE is listed on Probit after IEO ended but price have dropped drastically, but how? Bounty campaign is not offer yet and price have dropped alot? This is what I'm scared of honestly

Now prices are falling on absolutely everything. I am sure that the project investors were afraid of the current recession and sold part of their assets, which led to a fall of this kind.
This happened not only with the crypto market, but with all the classic markets. It is better to wait out a similar situation.
The current situation regarding to Coronavirus have a large impact to each investors decision making, after the coin being listed we do expect short term traders and those who are affected with the situation. After this concern chances that there's  a good future ahead for this project as long as the team still working with the project. We can only assume for the best outcome and it's our own interest that will keep us from this project.
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 01:56:39 PM

No. You also added StiB and Earnbet to your list even though he doesn't have a signature campaign Tongue

Which campaign? Can you share a link? let's review together. If it's a good project, why not Cheesy
There is signature for Earnbet for btc paid that's why Ive added it. On the case of StiB your probably right there but since its ended no need to argue.

By the way, the new campaign is ClickGem you can check yourself and comment here whether its good or not. But the problem is their BM who have been tagged for promoting scam projects.

maybe just skip the campaign if he is already known as someone untrustworthy using copy-pasted whitepapers and plagiarizing other people's work or accepting this practises.
if you think the campaign is still worth participating in, you may put a big warning next to it. i personally would not list campaigns with flagged BMs though.

Yeah, I guess if the project still good even though the BM has been tagged still okay I will just put a warning through it. Right? Cause its not the project fault that their hired manager was tagged.

layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 02:03:21 PM

Yeah, I guess if the project still good even though the BM has been tagged still okay I will just put a warning through it. Right? Cause its not the project fault that their hired manager was tagged.

yes, the project might still be okay - but participants should know about the BMs past. good you mentioned it beforehand, just continue your approach and try to post the best campaigns, i really like that about your thread. Smiley
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3252

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 02:10:10 PM

This campaign have been launch today. I checked that this is currently traded already on some exchanges and also listed now on coinmarketcap. I am not sure the duration of the date but will put once its been confirmed.

OP, I already suggest you here that you need to add "adding date" in your first post. You first thanked for the suggestion but obviously did not accept it.
Now I want to see what is new and you have something like "launch today". When is today? Today when you write a post, edit post or when I read this post? When is today?
Whatever you say, but to me is still confused. Still need to visit all topics to check, so your thread doesn't make it much easier.
regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 02:38:30 PM

Now I want to see what is new and you have something like "launch today". When is today? Today when you write a post, edit post or when I read this post? When is today?
Whatever you say, but to me is still confused. Still need to visit all topics to check, so your thread doesn't make it much easier.
regards

Hello apologize, the thread was posted March 11 but the campaign was started just today March 16th. Techinically I already see it and added last March 11, but since there is no date added on the bounty announcement, how can I put it exactly if there's none date yet. Ive just forgot to check again, but thanks for reminding me. Also, I dont have much time to check all something that has changed on some campaign, like just now, Ive added it and the campaign started today March 16th as per edited by OP. Cause when I first check that thread of Insure Signature campaign no dates on the inception was noted. I do hope you understand not that I didnt follow your suggestion, or recommendation. Thank you.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3252

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 03:05:29 PM

regards

Hello apologize, the thread was posted March 11 but the campaign was started just today March 16th. Techinically I already see it and added last March 11, but since there is no date added on the bounty announcement, how can I put it exactly if there's none date yet. Ive just forgot to check again, but thanks for reminding me. Also, I dont have much time to check all something that has changed on some campaign, like just now, Ive added it and the campaign started today March 16th as per edited by OP. Cause when I first check that thread of Insure Signature campaign no dates on the inception was noted. I do hope you understand not that I didnt follow your suggestion, or recommendation. Thank you.

You as OP need to add the date when you put someone's on your list. So then we can know which campaign is really new on your list. if the purpose of this thread is to help people to find a new good bounty and to avoid the confusion that reigns in bounty section on the forum, you need to provide important information.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 03:19:51 AM

Yeah, there are very few good legit projects that running campaign and your thread can be a good reference for participants.
Before i visit your thread, i already joined the insure campaign and it is good to know it listed on your list.
When you know the project you joined is good, you won't wasting your time anymore.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 04:03:00 AM

You as OP need to add the date when you put someone's on your list. So then we can know which campaign is really new on your list. if the purpose of this thread is to help people to find a new good bounty and to avoid the confusion that reigns in bounty section on the forum, you need to provide important information.
Yes Ive already did. Any suggestion and recommendation are all considered. Providing important information is a must I know. Thanks for reminding me, I already pointed out some notes on how I add the new campaign.

Yeah, there are very few good legit projects that running campaign and your thread can be a good reference for participants.
Before i visit your thread, i already joined the insure campaign and it is good to know it listed on your list.
When you know the project you joined is good, you won't wasting your time anymore.
Agreed. Insure hasnt have high payment but its good for high ranks reward, anyway who know might the price will increase later on if the market recovers from a big hit due to corona virus. Anyway, good luck to us all.

TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 07:11:38 AM

Yes I've seen few good bounties as well, very legit and trading too but the bounty managers conducting the campaign is the main reason I don't want to drop the names of the bounty on here, as for all others talking about stib.co I though the bounty is over? Correct me if I'm wrong

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 07:25:31 AM

just as a little update on SPYCE:
they removed yesterday, on the 16th of march, the SPYCE/USDT trading pair on probit and focus now more on the USDT trading pair on BW.com.
BW was their first exchange partner before they had their recent IEO on probit.
apparently you can still trade SPYCE/KRW on probit and stake your tokens.
on BW you can stake as well and trade SPYCE/USDT.

the bounty campaign is still ongoing, now in the 2nd week. tokens have been calculated for the first week and some spots may be open again soon.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 07:41:25 AM

the bounty campaign is still ongoing, now in the 2nd week. tokens have been calculated for the first week and some spots may be open again soon.

I guess you guys has to continue holding your reward, otherwise you'll not get it at a good price.
Checked on this site https://www.bw.com/mobile/spotTrade/spyce_usdt, and the price is way below the original price, and volume is too low for now.
Honestly, I am also not familiar with the exchange, never used it before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: