Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Fury vs Wilder III --- who will win?
Tyson Fury - 69 (80.2%)
Deontay Wilder - 16 (18.6%)
Draw - 1 (1.2%)
Total Voters: 86

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ BOXING POLL ADDED ]: Fury vs Wilder III - THE TRILOGY IS BACK ON !!!  (Read 6673 times)
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 06:21:47 AM

~
The trilogy will happen, it's already in the contract, right?
The trilogy will happen but i doubt it will take place on the announced date in October as i am expecting the fight to be reschedules again due to health condition.  

Does everyone trust Fury’s camp to be telling the truth? The skeptical me thinks Tyson Fury is only trying to do what Wilder’s camp did to him when Wilder’s camp broke Fury’s unification versus Joshua.

Another skeptical thought is Tyson Fury might be doing this as to cause more anxiety on Wilder which will certainly affect him psychologically. I speculate another postponement until Fury announces he is ready on January 2022 hehehe.
It is a good conspiracy but if the camp of Tyson Fury is making this up it means they are delaying the fight which means he is not fighting any other fighters either and i do not think they will waste time like that. Grin

However, they can waste their time like that if it gives Tyson Fury a psychological advantage over Deontay Wilder. Wilder appears to be trying his best to keep Tyson Fury out of his thoughts. Did you watch the press conference? He did not want to hear anything from Fury.

In any case, I speculate that Tyson Fury’s camp might postpone again and request for a schedule on December or January. I reckon this will certainly make Fury enter Wilder’s thoughts for months before the fight hehehe.

There were also some articles mentioning that the sales for the pay per view and tickets were very low for this fight. It appears the fans wanted Fury vs. Joshua.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 08:39:19 AM

Looks like 2021 is the year of Boxing history and we are watching some real rivalry these upcoming months. One of those is the dreamed trilogy between Fury and Wilder. Hope that they can't find any reason to cancel this fight since this one is a must-fight to stop all those doubts that Fury is the best heavyweight boxer in the current era. Coming back from a knockdown and managed to get the win, is something you don't see often in a championship match.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 11:08:58 AM

Looks like 2021 is the year of Boxing history and we are watching some real rivalry these upcoming months. One of those is the dreamed trilogy between Fury and Wilder. Hope that they can't find any reason to cancel this fight since this one is a must-fight to stop all those doubts that Fury is the best heavyweight boxer in the current era. Coming back from a knockdown and managed to get the win, is something you don't see often in a championship match.

This fight was only postponed, not cancelled yet but if they keep postponing this fight, this is not good for boxing as people would only expect and they'll be tired eventually. We know Fury and Wilder will create an exciting match, but they should once in for all make a specific date final to give way to Fury vs Joshua big fight.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2021, 12:43:56 PM

However, they can waste their time like that if it gives Tyson Fury a psychological advantage over Deontay Wilder. Wilder appears to be trying his best to keep Tyson Fury out of his thoughts. Did you watch the press conference? He did not want to hear anything from Fury.

In any case, I speculate that Tyson Fury’s camp might postpone again and request for a schedule on December or January. I reckon this will certainly make Fury enter Wilder’s thoughts for months before the fight hehehe.

There were also some articles mentioning that the sales for the pay per view and tickets were very low for this fight. It appears the fans wanted Fury vs. Joshua.
Postponing the fight again after a date was set for 9th October 202, will make me also join the group of people who's interest in the fight is fading but lets wait and see what will happen in the meantime.

There's something I expect people of this forum to have mention or talk about cause I haven't come to a conclusion about and I'm asking myself could this be truth cause I'm among those that detest Wilder for making the statement.

I'm talking about excuse Wilder make then that Fury cheat in their second fight, I watched Youtube video of a guy that provide some kind of evidence but I will be glad if the member can look into it.
Here is the link

AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 12:58:55 PM
Merited by FinneysTrueVision (1)

Postponing the fight again after a date was set for 9th October 202, will make me also join the group of people who's interest in the fight is fading but lets wait and see what will happen in the meantime.

There's something I expect people of this forum to have mention or talk about cause I haven't come to a conclusion about and I'm asking myself could this be truth cause I'm among those that detest Wilder for making the statement.

I'm talking about excuse Wilder make then that Fury cheat in their second fight, I watched Youtube video of a guy that provide some kind of evidence but I will be glad if the member can look into it.
Here is the link
Those cheating claims are false and you can prove it by watching the footage. What did he accuse him of altogether?

1. Back of the head punches
The first or second knock down Fury scored on Wilder was a side of the head punch. You can see that by watching the multiple replays they show of it on Youtube after that punch he started to bleed from the ear unless he hit him very hard in the back of the head he is not going to cut the inside of his ear. Wilder even admits that the ear damage was a cut and not a burst ear drum.
2. Packed gloves full of hard material.
Well fighters these days are monitored when they put their gloves on right before the fight so I am not even sure how this would be possible.
3. Had is hand out of the glove so he could slap with it instead of punch
Look at the replays and it does look like he slaps with the punches but this has already been debunked and the explanation was that the gloves Fury used were made out of horsehair which allows more flexibility.
4. Spiking his drink
This is just stupid I am not even going to try and refute it.

Wilder came up with all the excuses and most of them you can prove are not the way he says it is which discredits anything he says in the future. You do not see many people talking about it here because there is nothing to talk about other than Wilder lies a lot.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 07:36:37 AM

Here is the link

This fight did not have the interest of the real boxing fans from the beginning. The original next fight for Tyson Fury was a unification of all the heavyweight titles versus Anthony Joshua. The fans were very excited for that, but the court went to the side of Wilder declaring a mandatory rematch.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
suzanne5223

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 08:44:35 AM

Here is the link
Those cheating claims are false and you can prove it by watching the footage. What did he accuse him of altogether?

1. Back of the head punches
The first or second knock down Fury scored on Wilder was a side of the head punch. You can see that by watching the multiple replays they show of it on Youtube after that punch he started to bleed from the ear unless he hit him very hard in the back of the head he is not going to cut the inside of his ear. Wilder even admits that the ear damage was a cut and not a burst ear drum.
2. Packed gloves full of hard material.
Well fighters these days are monitored when they put their gloves on right before the fight so I am not even sure how this would be possible.
3. Had is hand out of the glove so he could slap with it instead of punch
Look at the replays and it does look like he slaps with the punches but this has already been debunked and the explanation was that the gloves Fury used were made out of horsehair which allows more flexibility.
4. Spiking his drink
This is just stupid I am not even going to try and refute it.

Wilder came up with all the excuses and most of them you can prove are not the way he says it is which discredits anything he says in the future. You do not see many people talking about it here because there is nothing to talk about other than Wilder lies a lot.
I dont believe in Wilder's false claim so spike of water etc is out of my question. I don't know if you try to read the article link I provided and also watch the video because the Youtuber story was only about how Wilder's ear had the cut which you also said Wilder stated that it could only happen unless he (Fury) hit him very hard in the back of the head which he didn't.

I thought the slap was a punch until I watched the video, if it was a slap how did the ear cut happen this is what I'm asking myself?

AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 04:51:15 PM

I thought the slap was a punch until I watched the video, if it was a slap how did the ear cut happen this is what I'm asking myself?

The force of the slap could have moved the skin in such a way that it broke. I do not think it was a large cut as they were treating it with some success without putting any pressure on it because of its location. I have got cuts in my ears from various things that I would not expect but Wilder was taking a lot of shots so it might have not been just one shot that opened it up but a cumulative number of shots from Fury.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 05:39:58 PM

This is actually true and its seems its already happening on where people arent already listening on what are the possible reasons he would tell in the future.

It turns out that it would be simply ignored because we had been used to listen out those bullshit reasoning he had done in the past and its expected

that he might really be doing this in the future and it wouldnt be surprising if he would really be doing another bullshit stuff.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 06:51:52 PM

During a bout the boxers are wearing a 14 oz glove and how you can determine whether it was a slap or a punch, any contact will be regarded as a punch and you get cut yourself if you get the punch in an awkward position, if you think Fury added something in his glove as the team Wilder claims then that extra weight would have made the difference but watch the fight again and you will understand what happened.
suzanne5223

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2021, 05:08:17 PM

The force of the slap could have moved the skin in such a way that it broke. I do not think it was a large cut as they were treating it with some success without putting any pressure on it because of its location. I have got cuts in my ears from various things that I would not expect but Wilder was taking a lot of shots so it might have not been just one shot that opened it up but a cumulative number of shots from Fury.
Let's be realistic, can the force slap provided by Fury during the fight did the cut on Wilder's ear and I hope you remember we're talking about hand that had gloves on.
Yes, the ear was treated but I don't think you notice that the blood he loose through the ear cut make him dizzy cause during the fight when I saw the cut I said to myself Fury have won this fight.

During a bout the boxers are wearing a 14 oz glove and how you can determine whether it was a slap or a punch, any contact will be regarded as a punch and you get cut yourself if you get the punch in an awkward position, if you think Fury added something in his glove as the team Wilder claims then that extra weight would have made the difference but watch the fight again and you will understand what happened.
Yes, any contact will be regarded as punch but I thought it was a real punch that's gave Wilder the cut until I saw this video which was said to be a piece of evidence. Do you watch the video I am talking about?

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 07:41:02 PM

Yes, any contact will be regarded as punch but I thought it was a real punch that's gave Wilder the cut until I saw this video which was said to be a piece of evidence. Do you watch the video I am talking about?

No, we should not fall for the drama, Wilder is good at making excuses, he cannot accept his defeat so he thinks by making excuses he will get sympathy from the boxing fans. We should focus on the fight, it's the last fight probably between them, so both should train hard and give their everything in the fight, especially Wilder.

No excuses after this fight, whoever wins as that's how a real warrior act and think.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
suzanne5223

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2021, 03:25:07 PM

No, we should not fall for the drama, Wilder is good at making excuses, he cannot accept his defeat so he thinks by making excuses he will get sympathy from the boxing fans. We should focus on the fight, it's the last fight probably between them, so both should train hard and give their everything in the fight, especially Wilder.

No excuses after this fight, whoever wins as that's how a real warrior act and think.
I believe the spike of water etc to be an excuse but my thoughts change after I read the evidence provided by a Youtube and to get to the bottom of this was the reason why I posted the link so we can look into it but Wilder making excuse or not the trilogy fight will make us understand if he indeed make excuse for sympathy purpose.

JollyGood (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1713

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 03:34:32 PM

75 votes in the poll so far

60 vote for Fury
14 votes for Wilder
1 vote for a draw

Forum members have voted but is this a fair reflection considering Wilder and his camp are claiming he will demolish Fury and that he is out for revenge?

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 07:58:07 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 12:24:04 PM by KTChampions

75 votes in the poll so far

60 vote for Fury
14 votes for Wilder
1 vote for a draw

Forum members have voted but is this a fair reflection considering Wilder and his camp are claiming he will demolish Fury and that he is out for revenge?

Loud statements are part of the show, I think we will hear a lot of such statements before the fight. I bet on Wilder, but not because of such ridiculous statements. The most important thing is that he keep his emotions under control and conduct the battle strategically correctly, then 90% of the success is guaranteed.

If Wilder catches Fury with that ferocious right hand then Fury will go down but I cannot see that happening, I think it is going to be a win for Fury because he will out box Wilder and he is a better fighter.

We'll see. I hope we will see smart boxing without an accidental knockout, and if the knockout does take place, it will follow from a logical long-term advantage in the fight.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JollyGood (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1713

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 12:21:10 PM

The poll is stuck on 75 votes. I was hoping it would have been more than that but that would not change who the majority of voters believe will win: Fury

If Wilder catches Fury with that ferocious right hand then Fury will go down but I cannot see that happening, I think it is going to be a win for Fury because he will out box Wilder and he is a better fighter.

Loud statements are part of the show, I think we will hear a lot of such statements before the fight. I bet on Wilder, but not because of such ridiculous statements. The most important thing is that he keep his emotions under control and conduct the battle strategically correctly, then 90% of the success is guaranteed.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 03:18:01 AM

Tyson Fury’s sparring partner has said that he was not looking very good during his training sessions. He also suspects that Fury might not have been sick of the coronavirus. However, why would his sparring partner leak this information?

In a recent interview, heavyweight boxer Michael Hunter shared his thoughts on Tyson Fury‘s Covid update and the postponement of his fight with ‘The Bronze Bomber’. He revealed that ‘The Gypsy King’ did not look good in training for the trilogy bout but not to an extent that would drive him to call off the fight.

Hunter shared he was dubious of Fury’s claims about testing positive for Covid-19. The heavyweight added it would not surprise him if he faked his results as many athletes are now using it to their advantage.

Source https://www.essentiallysports.com/boxing-news-leaked-details-from-tyson-furys-training-camp-suggest-the-gypsy-king-lied-about-his-health-condition/

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hilariousetc
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3029

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 05:22:09 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2021, 07:42:11 PM by hilariousetc

Anyone else excited for this fight? I know lots of people say and act like they don't care about the trilogy match but I'm sure 90% of them will be staying up to eagerly watch it  Cheesy. I'm looking forward to this more than the AJ/Usek fight. I think Fury has well and truly got inside Wilder's head - either that or he's just extremely butthurt from losing the last fight. On the flip side, I wonder if Fury has been taking this as seriously as he should be. I'm still not entirely convinced he didn't just use covid as an excuse to delay the fight because he wasn't prepared. Either way I'm still backing Fury here but Fury himself has said that Wilder's the hardest puncher he's faced and he nearly got KOd in the first fight so anything can happen. Maybe Wilder might go in all guns blazing figuring he's got nothing to lose. Could get reckless or could just clobber Fury. At least Fury seems to want to keep active after this fight and said he wants to box Dillian Whyte by the end of the year, the two AJ fights next year and then maybe Derek Chisora again. There's not much left for him after that. I'm still hoping he fights someone like Francis Ngannou at some point as I think he's one of the biggest hitters on the planet right now. Fury has expressed interest in that fight at least so it could happen.

Fury has been doing a couple of interviews that are worth watching. 40 minute long one with Sky: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMUH9N3S9PY

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 09:19:55 PM

Anyone else excited for this fight? I know lots of people say and act like they don't care about the trilogy match but I'm sure 90% of them will be staying up to eagerly watch it  Cheesy. I'm looking forward to this more than the AJ/Usek fight.
I wanted to see Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua but now we are forced to watch the trilogy and hence i will be watching the fight and there is no doubt about that.

I think Fury has well and truly got inside Wilder's head - either that or he's just extremely butthurt from losing the last fight. On the flip side, I wonder if Fury has been taking this as seriously as he should be. I'm still not entirely convinced he didn't just use covid as an excuse to delay the fight because he wasn't prepared. Either way I'm still backing Fury here but Fury himself has said that Wilder's the hardest puncher he's faced and he nearly got KOd in the first fight so anything can happen. Maybe Wilder might go in all guns blazing figuring he's got nothing to lose. Could get reckless or could just clobber Fury.
Wilder is butt hurt and he is not convinced that he was defeated and so is the reason he went to great length to make this trilogy possible. I am also curious to know what changes he will be making and how Tyson Fury will be countering those. The only chance Wilder has is a knockout and he will be trying his best to do that and i am hoping Tyson Fury will be careful enough to avoid that but he is coming after getting infected and if that is real which i think it is because you need to submit reports before calling off the fight rather than just claiming to be infected.

At least Fury seems to want to keep active after this fight and said he wants to box Dillian Whyte by the end of the year, the two AJ fights next year and then maybe Derek Chisora again. There's not much left for him after that. I'm still hoping he fights someone like Francis Ngannou at some point as I think he's one of the biggest hitters on the planet right now. Fury has expressed interest in that fight at least so it could happen.
Francis Ngannou is the hardest puncher in the Heavy weight division but against Tyson Fury i do not think he will be doing any better as Fury will be smart enough to avoid his big looping punches from a distance Grin.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 09:27:28 PM

Tyson Fury’s sparring partner has said that he was not looking very good during his training sessions. He also suspects that Fury might not have been sick of the coronavirus. However, why would his sparring partner leak this information?

TYSON FURY'S COVID-19 INFECTION IS 'FISHY' - MICHAEL HUNTER
Michael Hunter believes that it is ‘fishy’ that Tyson Fury suffered from a coronavirus infection and claimed that he ‘wasn’t doing well’ in training for his fight with Deontay Wilder.

The only way to proved it is through tests. And of course, Fury will not fight if he is not in 100% condition, he is the champion and the champion can always dictate how the fight is run. We like to see this trilogy so once and for all this conversation will be over and at this point, I don't see that Wilder will be able to beat Fury again if Fury is healthy in the fight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: