Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why privacy matters  (Read 3731 times)
Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 12:53:49 PM

Of course you couldn't find any info Smiley Now we have 2 people to look for: Satoshi and Utopia devs. Maybe it's one person? And he really prepares the next Bitcoin, but no one believes in it. That's why I'm mining the Crypton as who knows what will happen next Smiley

It's a very exciting guess Smiley He's like Elon Mask, but in his niche and anonymous XD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 01:30:10 PM

Few days ago I've read that listing on BitForex was announced. As it's one of the best trading platforms, Crypton will get more trust and popularity. And I believe that it will lead to the rise of value. So we shouldn't stop mining as withdrawal process is much easier now.
Starkick

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 10:26:37 AM

Well, I have some doubts about that. However, if you look at the situation as a whole, there is a possibility that this can really happen. Personally, I will observe, I don’t want to mine yet.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 01:48:08 PM

Well, I have some doubts about that. However, if you look at the situation as a whole, there is a possibility that this can really happen. Personally, I will observe, I don’t want to mine yet.

If you don't believe in BitForex listing, you can check the coin being list on CoinMarketCap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utopia/markets/ which is also very trusted. I'd start mining already if you don't do it yet. As the rate is not very high now and we can make it more valuable.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 12:27:09 PM

I Feel like privacy matters quite alot but everything online nowadays requires verification so its really hard to stay anon. I hate needing to verify for things like paypal but it must be done.

Being online and having a social media footprint is a good thing. But more and more people become cautious about what to put online. Looking at the average Instagram profile you notice that these pictures don't show a normal life, rather a collection and selection of perfect pictures. Privacy is very important but people take it for granted too easily and only realise what they had when it's gone. Who wants to live in a world with a 100% surveillance? That's also why VPN became so attractive.
aiguy
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 06:48:37 AM

Because the more someone knows about us, the more power they can have over us.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 07:32:33 AM

I Feel like privacy matters quite alot but everything online nowadays requires verification so its really hard to stay anon. I hate needing to verify for things like paypal but it must be done.

Being online and having a social media footprint is a good thing. But more and more people become cautious about what to put online. Looking at the average Instagram profile you notice that these pictures don't show a normal life, rather a collection and selection of perfect pictures. Privacy is very important but people take it for granted too easily and only realise what they had when it's gone. Who wants to live in a world with a 100% surveillance? That's also why VPN became so attractive.

It's a basic right of an individual but as we are moving towards digital era, there is less privacy. Social media like Facebook, Instagram are the platforms where there is no privacy left and agents also gather these data for targeted marketing etc.
Also many people don't know what privacy is and they do not care about it much.
aiguy
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:50:12 PM

Privacy is important because: Privacy gives us the power to choose our thoughts and feelings and who we share them with. Privacy protects our information we do not want shared publicly (such as health or personal finances). Privacy helps protect our physical safety (if our real time location data is private).
Starkick

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:46:37 PM

If you don't believe in BitForex listing, you can check the coin being list on CoinMarketCap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utopia/markets/ which is also very trusted. I'd start mining already if you don't do it yet. As the rate is not very high now and we can make it more valuable.
Wow! It looks as if the developers have seriously decided to bring this coin to the top of the crypto market. It is worth starting mining now in order to have some savings when this coin skyrockets in value.
Kamilaz
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 03:22:58 PM

Always, and I repeat, always prioritize your privacy.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 01:49:48 PM

And good news fro those who loves privacy and crypto. Utopia starts an airdrop today of its coin Crypton. So anyone can get some for a simple task done. I love such actions and I believe everyone love. So let's participate and become a little richer Smiley
Starkick

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 04:07:30 PM

And good news fro those who loves privacy and crypto. Utopia starts an airdrop today of its coin Crypton. So anyone can get some for a simple task done. I love such actions and I believe everyone love. So let's participate and become a little richer Smiley
Cool! I definitely invest in this coin because I want to take risks and try to make money on the rapidly growing cryptocurrency. I've never done that.
Starkick

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 12:55:58 PM

Thanks, this is a very helpful link. And now, I think, a very good opportunity has come to invest in this coin and get a good result. Have you invested in it?
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 12:40:29 PM

I'm not ready to invest in anything for now. Especially while I can mine it without any additional iron. Run the soft and wait. That's great. But if everyone would only mine, the coin would not rise a lot. Hope that adding it to the trading platforms, will rise more interest from real investors.
Starkick

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 02:44:08 PM

YES, of course you are right. Investing in this coin should not be ignored. She just won't grow up. But on the other hand, many users are afraid to lose even such small amounts of money.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 04:43:56 PM

I'm not ready to invest in anything for now. Especially while I can mine it without any additional iron. Run the soft and wait. That's great. But if everyone would only mine, the coin would not rise a lot. Hope that adding it to the trading platforms, will rise more interest from real investors.

Mining will be less and less profitable in the future so it's better to look for alternative sources of income already. In my opinion it's good to get into trading early on to get some experience. Holding cryptos is a good alternative to Fiat but you don't get any income from it, except if the price is rising. To get some income from the coins we can use them to trade. 
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 02:46:17 PM

Mining will be less and less profitable in the future so it's better to look for alternative sources of income already. In my opinion it's good to get into trading early on to get some experience. Holding cryptos is a good alternative to Fiat but you don't get any income from it, except if the price is rising. To get some income from the coins we can use them to trade. 

I'd agree with you. The price is about 20 cents now for 1 CRP so it won't take much to invest. Especially while crypto experts say that the coin is quite perspective. Maybe I'd invest in it soon as it's added to few trading platforms already. Thanks for a good advice.
claire_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2020, 03:25:14 PM

Here are some tools that I recommend for Privacy.

Logless VPN, it is important to find one that doesn't keep logs for ultimate privacy:
https://nordvpn.com/
https://mullvad.net/

Wasabi Wallet, a privacy focused BTC wallet that implements CoinJoin over Tor:
https://wasabiwallet.io/

If you can develop a network of people to trade with, then you can avoid centralized exchanges. I find the marketplaces of various forums to be useful in buying and selling products and services with BTC, this can let you earn BTC without going on exchanges like Coinbase and to also buy services without exposing personal information that may be stored on traditional payment services.

KYC Free betting on Stake. (https://stake.com/?c=447e669764)
Discord: Claire Lovely#4135 | Always buying BTC
Starkick

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 02:43:57 PM

I'd agree with you. The price is about 20 cents now for 1 CRP so it won't take much to invest. Especially while crypto experts say that the coin is quite perspective. Maybe I'd invest in it soon as it's added to few trading platforms already. Thanks for a good advice.
Well, nobody knows the true development of events. The coin can both take off sharply and fail in an instant. Moreover, experts can be wrong too.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 01:50:00 PM

Well, nobody knows the true development of events. The coin can both take off sharply and fail in an instant. Moreover, experts can be wrong too.

But if you'll try to mine on a good PC, you'll see that even with such a low value, you can earn well on it. Like a good PC can bring you about 400-500$ montly with non-stop mining. And if to install additional mining bots, you can get even more. So it all depends on your wish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: