Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why privacy matters  (Read 3731 times)
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 04:50:08 PM

It's not only about the celebrities, nowadays it's about all the people. Most of them don't care what information do they share on the internet. No matter it's a personal data or credit card information. So all of us need some online security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 09:03:07 AM

Well, of course you are absolutely right. Every user needs privacy and anonymity. Everyone wants to protect their personal data from falling into the hands of third parties. Therefore, everyone makes their own choice.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 10:04:28 AM

I don't know anyone who doesn't prioritize privacy  Huh Huh everyone should be safe and secured living their lives.
Telling the truth, there are many people who don't care at all.. That's strange, but it's like that. I can offer everyone to check a new promo website of Utopia p2p https://utopia-ecosystem.com/ where you can find info how to stay private and some more information on different types of secure entertainment.
TheGhostMan

Activity: 156
Merit: 63

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 05:34:35 PM

These days privacy is paramount, even more so to carry out your money transactions, I recommend doing them using anonymous cryptocurrencies and in turn use the tor network, also changing your vpn with TunnelBear.
Starkick

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 12:32:20 PM

Well, the Tor browser is banned in some countries, if I'm not mistaken. Therefore, I would like to use a legal alternative that bypasses blocking with the same success.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 12:47:35 PM

These days privacy is paramount, even more so to carry out your money transactions, I recommend doing them using anonymous cryptocurrencies and in turn use the tor network, also changing your vpn with TunnelBear.
Or you can us Idyll browser inside the Utopia p2p and stay absolutely safe. Now they've even added their own trading service that can be accessed through that browser. So it has more advantages than it had before. And the list of other websites can be found in Utopia channels.
Starkick

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 10:33:13 AM

Or you can us Idyll browser inside the Utopia p2p and stay absolutely safe. Now they've even added their own trading service that can be accessed through that browser. So it has more advantages than it had before. And the list of other websites can be found in Utopia channels.
Well, this is another confirmation that the developers did not decide to release another scam, which will last only a few months or a year. I will look forward to adding more coins.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2021, 10:34:51 AM

Privacy Identity is important, you can more safe your asset if you anonymous.
Yes, you are absolutely right. That is why more and more attention is attracted by applications that can provide anonymity to their users.
And besides all of us wanted to have privacy ,even celebrity that always expose to Public wants their privacy when off camera.

And of course you don't want everyone is looking at you,specially your assets that may attract Bad elements if expose how much you are handling.

And privacy on Public sphere could work in such a way that people could choose to become private/anonymous but their interactions with the public can be recorded, and saved on public system. The recorded activities have to be immutable, thoroughly encrypted, and the keys to decrypt them can only be controlled by their owners... or could be decrypted without their owners, mainly by the law enforcement agencies through the laws and public consensus, once their owners have committed serious crime.
Yeah though my Point is at least "Celebrities also wanted a Privacy" even this was being denied to them everytime they are in public places .

and come a time that they need to at least Disguise just to make their doings not being bothered by medias and fans.

Yes, I support your point of view. Any person, even a public person, has the right to privacy. Just in the case of celebrities, more people are interested in gaining access to their personal lives. =)
Yeah That's why Even Paparazzi are evading celebrities Life and privacies , entering their territory Illegally just to take photos and access to their living.

But Hoping People understand the Needs of privacy because even them wanted to have privacy.

Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 03:02:47 PM

Great news! Now we can join Crypton Exchange trading platform inside the Utopia ecosystem. CRP to USDT and vice versa.
It is the first native Utopia ecosystem service providing the secure and comfortable way to buy and sell Crypton cryptocurrency.
And of course soon another pairs for exchange will be added! We have to check for updates.
Bnkr65

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 03:20:46 PM

For my anonymity I use tor and decentralized exchanges. I also try not to provide my personal data anywhere
Starkick

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 11:59:12 AM

YES, but the use of Tor can also threaten the loss of personal data or the installation of malware. Therefore, many people prefer to use alternative applications.
Terrell

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 04:52:07 PM

Privacy is foundational to who we are as human beings, and every day it helps us define our relationships with the outside world. It gives us space to be ourselves free of judgement, and allows us to think freely without discrimination. It gives us the freedom of autonomy, and to live in dignity.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 04:54:23 PM

Privacy is foundational to who we are as human beings, and every day it helps us define our relationships with the outside world. It gives us space to be ourselves free of judgement, and allows us to think freely without discrimination. It gives us the freedom of autonomy, and to live in dignity.

So where do you find that privacy? Especially during the latest scandals with WhatsApp. People for some reason decided to switch to Signal and Telegram both of which require a mobile number. It's a disaster for me when I have to add my phone number. So Utopia remains one of the best for me now.
Starkick

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 01:55:10 PM

Well, especially considering the latest WhatsApp scandal, a lot of attention has been paid to other apps. Therefore, I can say that most of the popular applications are generally far from the concept of security.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 08:23:16 AM

Fully agree. Even Telegram and Signal both require a mobile number for registration.. But people trust it because of its popularity, that's strange for me. Isn't it better to choose something really safe as I think they'll made the same step as WhatsApp did sooner or later.. If Utopia would have a mobile app already, it would be in the list of main alternatives, I'm 100% sure.
faulkner27

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 02:31:54 PM

Everyone has some expectation of privacy. We don't want to indiscriminately share every single aspect of our lives with everyone else.
But as we move more of activities online, there is an ever increasing portion of our lives which is being recorded by corporations and governments, and these records can be used to our disadvantage, at any time, now or any-time in the future. Essentially, we're now in an information arms race. But unlike other historical analogies that might be cited, the scale of our storage and processing capabilities are immense and extremely powerful, and that changes the game.
PEANUTUT

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 02:09:10 AM

Privacy is a kind of personal information that has nothing to do with public interest and group interest, and the party does not want others to know or it is inconvenient for others to know.
Starkick

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 12:57:46 PM

By the way, exchange platform was added to a usual web already. So anyone who's interested can check all the information by the next address https://crp.is/ It's a smart step, I guess as people could check everything and then decide whether they're interested. If yes - download the soft and start mining, if not - then not Smiley
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 07:16:35 PM

Nice to hear that. Moreover a secured file storage had appeared in Utopia. You can upload anything you want from there absolutely free and anonymous. The only thing is that in order to make that thing completely safe, it can be accessed through the Idyll browser only.
Starkick

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 08:45:07 AM

Cool! Also, I find that CRP was added to another cryptocurrency exchange https://cryptex.net/trade/CRPUSD . The number of sites that trust this coin is growing, and developers are devoting time to development not only inside but also outside of the software
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: