Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:23:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies are safer with top altcoins  (Read 5242 times)
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 06:12:44 PM

That's right if they are scared of losing their money in any blockchain startup but with top altcoins like Ethereum, Tron, and Binance. If any newbie invest into any of these coin and hold it for very long term it will definitely be worth it in the future unlike new coins that just dumps and never rises up again.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 06:44:59 PM

The only safety i am very conversant with on the crypto currency trading and investment is doing it right.
How do you do it right?

You do your own research
You follow market trends
You unlearn to relearn facts you have researched
You determine when you enter the market and also project your profit margins.

And always remember, neither newbies, or professionals are favored when it comes to trading crypto currencies.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 06:53:05 PM

I think as the market structure is, already majority of new comers are coming to the market with btc as their first purchase, i know i came like this, so i assume most of newbies are already safe but actually things get bad due to greed as some newbies just start chasing every shiny project or coin and end up losing their precious btc. I think new comers should realize that being greesdy will not help try to give time to the market first, learn how everything works and follow the seniors to analyse a new project and then you can make tour own wise decision.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:40:16 PM

it's not only for newbies but even those who have been in cryptocurrency for a long time are always careful to determine altcoins, many of them do prefer investing in top altcoin, even though it's not 100% but at least they can minimize losses because new altcoins are mostly bullshit which can cause a lot of money loss

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:51:59 PM

it's not only for newbies but even those who have been in cryptocurrency for a long time are always careful to determine altcoins, many of them do prefer investing in top altcoin, even though it's not 100% but at least they can minimize losses because new altcoins are mostly bullshit which can cause a lot of money loss
As right now Bitcoin is rising many members cannot afford to have this in this case best option is just go with some reputable and solid coins is never been bad because they are also doing good for some long time like Ethereum, Litecoin, BNB and XRP if someone will invest in these coins surely he will never feel bad about his investment because these can give good profit in long run.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 09:06:49 PM

The best for newbie is BTC ETH or some top altcoins, anybody going for any new listed altcoins may end up sinking unless one is extremely careful and study the market very well. I have been an old member and still list huge from projects so would be better for newbies to buy top coins to be safer.
Ethereum, Bitcoin, XRP in my opinion the safest for beginners, do not just buy altcoin, make sure the project fundamentals are good and have a large volume, then you will be safe

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 09:23:37 PM

The best for newbie is BTC ETH or some top altcoins, anybody going for any new listed altcoins may end up sinking unless one is extremely careful and study the market very well. I have been an old member and still list huge from projects so would be better for newbies to buy top coins to be safer.
Ethereum, Bitcoin, XRP in my opinion the safest for beginners, do not just buy altcoin, make sure the project fundamentals are good and have a large volume, then you will be safe
bitcoin is not altcoin but bitcoin is the main coin, for new traders I think it is more suitable if trading with altcoin which has cheap prices but also has very good potential such as XLM, XRP, Litecoin and BNB which in my opinion can benefit and can be used for trading long term or short term.
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 09:26:16 PM

bitcoin is not altcoin but bitcoin is the main coin, for new traders I think it is more suitable if trading with altcoin which has cheap prices but also has very good potential such as XLM, XRP, Litecoin and BNB which in my opinion can benefit and can be used for trading long term or short term.
Bitcoin is not altcoin but still first choice for all newbies or Sr members because its one of most attractive coin in crypto world but if someone want to invest only in altcoins then he need to use his own search and then invest because right now few altcoins have very good future for investment and can give good profit.
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 11:36:21 PM

I would like to say it's 95% altcoin are not serious in crypto space. For newbies i think choosing a log term investing is better idea. And of course if they choose top altcoin it might be easier to learn why they have to stay away from new altcoins. There are lot of scammers out there if you have not much experience about crypto currency then you might be fall into their traps easily.

crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 11:44:49 PM

Newbies are safer with top altcoins until they start learning how to choose wisely, do better diggings on new project to avoid scams
One of the bad traits of newbies is that they are too rushed to get immediate benefits. So it is easily provoked with big rewards, even though it is just nonsense. Often FOMO, even though they do not understand this ecosystem well. Being involved with top coins also requires a lot of techniques and strategies. I always say, this is not a simple thing, if we are greedy we will not get anything.

Never invest in something you don't know. All need a process, learn slowly, if you can discuss with friends who have experience.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 11:58:58 PM

I would like to say it's 95% altcoin are not serious in crypto space. For newbies i think choosing a log term investing is better idea. And of course if they choose top altcoin it might be easier to learn why they have to stay away from new altcoins. There are lot of scammers out there if you have not much experience about crypto currency then you might be fall into their traps easily.
This is right newbies must not invest in new coins as mostly doesnt give profit rather it will give lose. Even top coins it doest not mean a safer place. We have to understand that when we invest in crypto there is a huge risks so we should study first the market before investing. Well long term is also a good choice to invest in crypto.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 07:10:35 AM

There are lot of scammers out there if you have not much experience about crypto currency then you might be fall into their traps easily.
It also will depend on you. Of course top projects are more safer compared to new released. Even though there is no guaranteed of safe investment in crypto, there is more risk impose for new ICO/IEO and this must be remembered by newbies. Use cases, and platform demand is most important when dealing with good potential blockchain projects. We need to see if there are usefulness on these platforms. When Satoshi created blockchain and bitcoin we can see how much progress has been seen on other altcoins but the sad part there is many projects have no use at all but only created to scam people by their thoughtless platform.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 07:34:22 AM

Seek for more crypto knowledge before investing in new projects, it's not always that easy to choose, as a newbie it's better to stick with old top altcoins on coinmarketcap, why? Because many newbie are in rush to make fast returns, if you are this type pls go for better top coins, 90% of new coins aren't serious at all, they are here to steal money from investors and give fake promises in return

Newbies are safer with top altcoins until they start learning how to choose wisely, do better diggings on new project to avoid scams

Cov-19 have been used to scam many newbies and even Corona virus coins are built too which have no real use cases

Play safe and be willing to learn

I agree, but it will be safer if a newbie invests in Bitcoin. Top ranked Altcoin may be safe but fluctuations in prices are high enough so that the risk is higher than Bitcoin. But if I have done the research, I think altcoin will be able to provide a large profit

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 09:29:09 AM

Now investment are some altcoin is hold in this year. This the time to bitcoin continues to lead the pack of cryptocurrencies, in terms of market capitalization and popularity. Virtual currencies such as Ethereum and XRP, which are being used more for enterprise solutions, have also become popular coin to hold. anyone can buy some altcoin some of coin are top position hold this coin.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 09:33:46 AM

Seek for more crypto knowledge before investing in new projects, it's not always that easy to choose, as a newbie it's better to stick with old top altcoins on coinmarketcap, why? Because many newbie are in rush to make fast returns, if you are this type pls go for better top coins, 90% of new coins aren't serious at all, they are here to steal money from investors and give fake promises in return

Cov-19 have been used to scam many newbies and even Corona virus coins are built too which have no real use cases

Play safe and be willing to learn

I agree, but it will be safer if a newbie invests in Bitcoin. Top ranked Altcoin may be safe but fluctuations in prices are high enough so that the risk is higher than Bitcoin. But if I have done the research, I think altcoin will be able to provide a large profit
It seems to me that not only Bitcoin is safe for a beginner, since If you pay attention to the results of cryptocurrencies from the top ten, these coins have been in stable demand for a long time.  If we are talking about long-term investments, then investing in the first 10 cryptocurrencies of the coinmarketcap rating, a beginner can not worry about future results.  but if we talk about trade, then we need to conduct a thorough technical analysis, which first of all needs to be learned for a beginner, and only then to undertake practical trading.
maxdin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:13:22 AM

The topic should be moved to
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php? board=67.0
Top altcoins? Like from the top 100? Top 50? Or what. The top altcoins are no benchmark for your safety.  
that's right. they're volatile like any other altcoin, but has less potential to grow faster rather than fresh altcoin.
moreover, the guy seem not to do any research upon his words so can't believe him really
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:46:05 AM

Now investment are some altcoin is hold in this year. This the time to bitcoin continues to lead the pack of cryptocurrencies, in terms of market capitalization and popularity. Virtual currencies such as Ethereum and XRP, which are being used more for enterprise solutions, have also become popular coin to hold. anyone can buy some altcoin some of coin are top position hold this coin.
Yes, and the advice that you said has been done by many people in the past until now, because of the popularity of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple that has long been happening in the crypto space, not just at this time.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 07:05:40 AM

Yup you’re right about that. Even as a newbie I never took interest in new coins, and I have been around here for some years before I even started looking into altcoins like Ethereum and Litecoin and other top altcoins.

But, some newbies will join the crypto space and within a short time they are already looking for altcoins in the name of cheap coins that would bring huge returns within a short time lol. Most of them are always in a rush, and they forget that this is an investment, they forget that there are risks involved and you’re likely to lose money instead of making profit. As you have said, it’s not good for them to go for the smaller coins, it’s best they start with the top coins.
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 07:09:56 AM

Yup you’re right about that. Even as a newbie I never took interest in new coins, and I have been around here for some years before I even started looking into altcoins like Ethereum and Litecoin and other top altcoins.

But, some newbies will join the crypto space and within a short time they are already looking for altcoins in the name of cheap coins that would bring huge returns within a short time lol. Most of them are always in a rush, and they forget that this is an investment, they forget that there are risks involved and you’re likely to lose money instead of making profit. As you have said, it’s not good for them to go for the smaller coins, it’s best they start with the top coins.
I strongly agree with what you say that only a few altcoins can provide security for new traders so it's better to be more careful and as much as possible not to buy altcoins that don't have good development.
top 10 altcoin from coinmarketcap in my opinion is very smart if used as the best altcoin benchmark.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 12:29:43 PM

The honest truth is that altcoins do not know if you a newbie or not when you invest in them.
So instead of doing selective investment without researching.

Why not highlight few tokens
do your own research, figure out future strands about the project before investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: