Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies are safer with top altcoins  (Read 5234 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 07:25:32 AM

Top altcoins is totally cool to inevst with but not guaranteed safety too. Even bitcoin is one of the famous coin can still be dangeorus and risky what more are those altcoins can pose some risk. People are becoming wiser now and ignoring the new altcoins that are joining the market. This is like a pick and play game, where you should be wary and aware of those picks. Money is important and you dont want to ruin it instantly. If your gonna pick an altcoin, then go for ethereum its the least we can see go down even for 10years from now.

Ramaraj

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 07:45:28 AM

Altcoins must be set in the "top" class dependent on improvement and qualities. Bitcoin's market top was, IIRC, near being outperformed by ETH's years prior. In the event that that ever occurs, it doesn't make ETH better than BTC in any capacity.

A genuine model would be the computerized fiat. It'd have a market top of trillions - would that improve it than Bitcoin? I don't think so. A superior tip for novices is to stay away from the vast majority of the altcoins and perhaps center just around most created ones and BTC.

Crypto Market Analysis Platform Shows possibly matters with regards to unpredictability. In the event that you purchase a coin with little volume and mcap, don't be astonished in the event that it'll merit a fourth of what you paid inside seven days. On the off chance that Bitcoin can drop to half of its value, it will be significantly simpler for a less-known shitcoin to do as such.

When choosing a cryptocurrency for investment purposes with the hope that it may someday become a tool for monetary trade, there are some things to look out for and some evidence that sometimes it’s more prudent to wait until a market is established for a cryptocurrency.
Redundant Technology
Limited Market Interest
Low Market Cap
Limited Exchange Support

The most daring investors can purchase new cryptocurrencies at the initial coin offering
More established cryptocurrencies with a larger market cap
Promising technology
Those that are traded on a number of exchanges (providing enhanced liquidity)
Historic performance and recent trends
Volatility
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 07:45:52 AM

Seek for more crypto knowledge before investing in new projects, it's not always that easy to choose, as a newbie it's better to stick with old top altcoins on coinmarketcap, why? Because many newbie are in rush to make fast returns, if you are this type pls go for better top coins, 90% of new coins aren't serious at all, they are here to steal money from investors and give fake promises in return

Newbies are safer with top altcoins until they start learning how to choose wisely, do better diggings on new project to avoid scams

Cov-19 have been used to scam many newbies and even Corona virus coins are built too which have no real use cases

Play safe and be willing to learn
Very true. The ultimate is that newbies should do their own research before venturing into the cryptocurrency journey. Even the top altcoins can pose a bit risk if they invest via a foreign platforms. Now, there are a lot of platforms out there promising huge returns yet not all can be trusted with your coins.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:11:29 AM

not only newbie but for all traders it is safer to invest in altcoin which is old and has many fans in the crypto market
You are absolutely right! That's why until now I cannot perceive why some traders are hungry to invest on new tokens where in the first place there are already trustworthy ones existing Grin. Maybe because of being more volatile and easy to pump and dump? I am not sure either since I'm not yet a daytrader lol. But for now, if ever I will invest to alts again then I still stick with bch and eth.
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:24:06 AM

Yes top coins are alot safer, I lose tons of money trying to invest in new start up projects but now I'm in big loss, I hope I recover soon or someday, do not be like me, top 10 or top 20 coins are safer or just buy Bitcoin and Ethereum instead

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:53:59 AM

Seek for more crypto knowledge before investing in new projects, it's not always that easy to choose, as a newbie it's better to stick with old top altcoins on coinmarketcap, why? Because many newbie are in rush to make fast returns, if you are this type pls go for better top coins, 90% of new coins aren't serious at all, they are here to steal money from investors and give fake promises in return

Newbies are safer with top altcoins until they start learning how to choose wisely, do better diggings on new project to avoid scams

Cov-19 have been used to scam many newbies and even Corona virus coins are built too which have no real use cases

If safeties is what we need to talk?then it is not only newbies are safe in Top currencies but also US who's in here for long time now.

How can you trust newly listed currencies or those shitcoins when you can invest in top coins that ahs been proven their legitimacy for long now?

common sense mate this is the place where long term investing relies,and that is top coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:54:17 AM

This is absolutely correct. I lost my first $ 3,000 in investing in alts beyond the top 200 CMC. I heard news about pump signals and bought them, the result was just being cheated and those alts all returned to 0.
Therefore, to understand the market, newbies need to use certain small capital to invest. Only after some time and experience do we invest in large amounts. Bitcoin is the safest investment coin compared to other coins.
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 09:01:42 AM

Yes top coins are alot safer, I lose tons of money trying to invest in new start up projects but now I'm in big loss, I hope I recover soon or someday, do not be like me, top 10 or top 20 coins are safer or just buy Bitcoin and Ethereum instead
Hopefully your experience can be a good example for others, because when someone loses in crypto, it will be very difficult to get back up, and your advice is very good because it is better to choose 10 or 20 top coins rather than choosing many shitcoins that don't have value at all.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 09:11:36 AM

There is another opinion about investing in top10-20 alts - if you invest in them, you can be 100% sure that you will earn or will earn quite a little.

I dont understand why bother investing in top20 alt, who can increase in price in 1-10% only, when their growth depends more from bitcoin growth, but not from their own development/news ?

In simple words:

Bitcoin can either grow or go down. Probability of pure success if 50%
Alt can grow or go down on their own, or go down with bitcoin, grow with bitcoin. Probability of pure success 25% or the growth is highly dependable from bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 12:49:49 PM

Hopefully your experience can be a good example for others, because when someone loses in crypto, it will be very difficult to get back up, and your advice is very good because it is better to choose 10 or 20 top coins rather than choosing many shitcoins that don't have value at all.
I also still hold my coins, I buy coins that are far from the top 300, it is a bit regretful,
but hopefully I can benefit from the coins that I hold Smiley

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 12:52:54 PM

Have you ever but coins at ATH? This happened to me and I'm already regretting it, would have even be more better if it was Bitcoin that I buy at ATH, it's better to aim for top coins no matter how good looking a new project might look like

Balili

Activity: 354
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 01:02:51 PM

Well! Newbies should stick with the old hands in the market, no matter the dip, something meaningful will still come up Lastly.
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Bitcoin cash
Ripple
Stellar
Tether
These can make profits for people and they will entirely not get involved with scam projects.
Jaspion

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 01:09:53 PM

This is no different than saying that most people who are new to trading stocks should just invest in bluechip stocks like Apple, Facebook, Google, etc instead of getting into penny stocks. Basically the top alt coins or bitcoin are obviously more safer because they have been around longer so the chances that they pull a 99% loss is slimer, however they are still possible.

One thing to consider is this. One time a few years back when BTC was $1 or so, it was also considered a risky penny type stock investment, however if you invested then at $1 you could of made $20K per coin that you bought. Hence this is the reason why many newbies invest in risky small cap altcoins. They invest little like $100, so if it goes to 99% loss they don't lose much but if the alt-coin gets a good exchange listing like Binanace and ends up going up 100x then the pay-off will be big.
So the conclusion to this - depends on what you want from crypto investment.
If you want to understand the market, to be able to trade short, you are willing to learn a lot (or you just want to put in money in long term and not to lose a lot) - you should invest in top alts/btc
If  you want to play in crypto lottery - then invest in high risk altcoins and wait for the miracle
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 01:15:39 PM

at least since 2018 many projects have failed because of the seriousness of the project management team. I agree with you, that taking top coins in the market is a great way, not only for beginners but for all.
JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 01:30:18 PM

Some newbies prefer new altcoins because they favoured most from these new altcoins, have you ever seen people making good money from pump and dump or shit coins? What ever works for you may not work for others, that's how this world works

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 01:32:58 PM

If you have been referred here by a friend and he did not recommend you to invest in the top coins in the market, and instead referred you to a new coins, you have something to suspect, it's not right to look for other new coins at this point in time, it's very risky to invest in a new coins now, all investors should now focus on the top coins in the market.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 01:33:57 PM

This is correct, newbie should stop thinking like this. You won't get anything if you keep looking for highest return as possible. There is no such thing in this world, you need patience and experience to actually make something "decent".

Yes, if you don't know what to choose then just pick some of the top altcoins, you should be all set to trade.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 02:00:37 PM

While I am junior up to full member, almost all the profit I gained are from altcoins. It is either I am investing or joining signature campaigns. Sometime I help my friend in translation then he gave me some of his coins. I can proudly say that I did not make a mistake that I started with alts. Yes,I am still promoting signature campaign but in gambling with BTC payment. But it is only due to I urgently neede money. In alts I have to wait for months

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 02:16:12 PM

If newbies want to invest in crypto then they should pick in the top coinmarkecap but for now the prices are high, I don't think if this is perfect time to buy. Well if the person want to hold for long term then should invest in the top coins.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 02:28:52 PM

If newbies want to invest in crypto then they should pick in the top coinmarkecap but for now the prices are high, I don't think if this is perfect time to buy. Well if the person want to hold for long term then should invest in the top coins.
Can be decided once they're already done doing the proper research, crypto industry needs to be taken seriously, without studying the market even those top coins from CMC are also prone to lose value. Newcomers will lose money if they'll be investing into something that they really don't know. Proper study and good assessment skills bring opportunities to succeed from this industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: