Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Home Court advantage = Not an advantage now because of no-live audience?  (Read 2514 times)
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 09:26:15 AM

So it looks like we are living in the virtual world? haven't read about this one.
But anyway, even if there's no crowd as long as the announcer is not boring, we will still gonna enjoy watching it, what's important is they will play.
Perhaps, the players couldn't really hear what the announcer says, so it couldn't boost the gameplay of the teams just like what the audience can impact. Though, yes you are correct, good shout caster could really impact the entire game in terms of viewers.

Wait, wait.. it's less than 2 weeks now and the NBA will resume, have you guys already preparing to bet the first game, it's the Lakers vs Clippers per schedule so as an opening, that should be a great game, a possible last round match up in the West.

I didn't heard that NBA will resume, I am sure they planned it so well and I hope a more strict measure should be implemented. If ever, I'll bet with my favorite team, Lakers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 09:44:14 AM

So it looks like we are living in the virtual world? haven't read about this one.
But anyway, even if there's no crowd as long as the announcer is not boring, we will still gonna enjoy watching it, what's important is they will play.
Perhaps, the players couldn't really hear what the announcer says, so it couldn't boost the gameplay of the teams just like what the audience can impact. Though, yes you are correct, good shout caster could really impact the entire game in terms of viewers.
We are gonna find out all these things mentioned, so everyone is really excited to see the NBA resume, it's not gonna be a long wait anyway as it will start soon. Actually morvillz7z mentioned a game before the official resumption of the season, so hopefully this is also televised.

I think some of the early lines we see now will undergo very significant changes/adjustments over the next 10 days.

Starting from 22 July teams will have 3 scrimmages to play, (almost all, if not all will be televised) they should give us (and bookies) a general idea of what to expect from teams, roster wise, team fitness, chemistry etc. I think for those interested in betting week 1 games, these scrimmages are a must-watch.

Full scrimmage schedule here: https://twitter.com/NBA/status/1279445379587739651

Glad to see this thread active again!  Smiley

Wait, wait.. it's less than 2 weeks now and the NBA will resume, have you guys already preparing to bet the first game, it's the Lakers vs Clippers per schedule so as an opening, that should be a great game, a possible last round match up in the West.

I didn't heard that NBA will resume, I am sure they planned it so well and I hope a more strict measure should be implemented. If ever, I'll bet with my favorite team, Lakers.

Well, I guess you are not a real fan of the NBA?  Grin

you can read this article - NBA to resume play on July 30 with 22 teams

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████