Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:05:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRS] Groestlcoin | 1st to activate Segwit & Taproot  (Read 557981 times)
jackielove4u

Activity: 608
Merit: 526

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:57:50 PM

Any developments soon on XMG?

Everyday small steps, today making better Wallet.
Recently own payment plugin, MagiPay.
Development team very small, also working every day job.
But so far, good helpfull team, everyday around,
350 bitcointalk pages in half year, around 1000 miners active.
Just look around, it's a nice community, like grs.
(but I hate going to the moon!)

We know, because Joelao is also in our dev team, or didnt u know that? He is also our moderator on IRC.
Last thing we heard is that he has some important private stuffs to handle which will take 1 or 2 months, so he will have less time on crypto for now.
Lucky for us, grs has many other devs.

PGP fingerprint: 287A E4CA 1187 C68C 08B4  9CB2 D11B D4F3 3F1D B499

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The Frisian
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 05:08:22 PM

We know, because Joelao is also in our dev team, or didnt u know that? He is also our moderator on IRC.
Last thing we heard is that he has some important private stuffs to handle which will take 1 or 2 months, so he will have less time on crypto for now.

Right! Coming GRS developments?
jackielove4u

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:18:44 PM

Check this thread on 22 March  Grin

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:17:52 PM

Also check:
https://www.allcrypt.com/sitedown.html
https://coinapult.com/

Being ripped of has nothing to do with transparant coins.  Bitcoin and Litecoin are transparant for example, but the hacks happen on centralised exchanges and evil darknet markets. The more transparant a coin is, the more target it will become of hackers. Instead we should tackle the problem and i think it's time for a decentralised exchange now.

Hacks are the exception. The norm is that insiders (those that run the exchange, the paper wallet creator, what-have-you website) make off with the funds themselves, and as long as they can continue to get away with it, they will keep stealing and saying "hope you guys understand."

Transparency means accountability, as in you can't hide. Transparency means you have to identify yourself.

The stealing won't stop until we end anonymity.

Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:59:11 AM

Also check:

Being ripped of has nothing to do with transparant coins.  Bitcoin and Litecoin are transparant for example, but the hacks happen on centralised exchanges and evil darknet markets. The more transparant a coin is, the more target it will become of hackers. Instead we should tackle the problem and i think it's time for a decentralised exchange now.

Hacks are the exception. The norm is that insiders (those that run the exchange, the paper wallet creator, what-have-you website) make off with the funds themselves, and as long as they can continue to get away with it, they will keep stealing and saying "hope you guys understand."

Transparency means accountability, as in you can't hide. Transparency means you have to identify yourself.

Then we might as well end cash, and end the use of private property, and anything else that belongs to the individual and what one might consider anonymous. In fact, why don't we all just implant government made gps trackers into our bodies, so that the gov can see and know what we do and where we are at all times.

That's a sure way to stop stealing isn't it? /sarcasm.

Anonymity>Transparency in most occasions, unless you like getting treated as a dog bound on a leash.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:58:52 AM

Also check:

Then we might as well end cash, and end the use of private property, and anything else that belongs to the individual and what one might consider anonymous. In fact, why don't we all just implant government made gps trackers into our bodies, so that the gov can see and know what we do and where we are at all times.

Anonymity>Transparency in most occasions, unless you like getting treated as a dog bound on a leash.

So, what your saying is that you wouldn't mind buying a house and not having your name on the deed/title?

I want my name on the title, and on my stock account, and my bank account, etc., etc.

And I want a documented transaction for everything I do. Why do we use escrow if not? I want an identified person or entity on the other side of every transaction, and I want the transaction documented. That's how we make theft much more difficult and actually put people in prison when caught (and not let them 'retire' to the Caribbean).

Crypto is just a bunch of juvenile delinquents until we put it on the same plane as the rest of the world's time tested financial products. That's undeniable.

Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:35:25 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 05:46:49 PM by Joshuar

Also check:

So, what your saying is that you wouldn't mind buying a house and not having your name on the deed/title?

I want my name on the title, and on my stock account, and my bank account, etc., etc.

And I want a documented transaction for everything I do. Why do we use escrow if not? I want an identified person or entity on the other side of every transaction, and I want the transaction documented. That's how we make theft much more difficult and actually put people in prison when caught (and not let them 'retire' to the Caribbean).

Crypto is just a bunch of juvenile delinquents until we put it on the same plane as the rest of the world's time tested financial products. That's undeniable.

"Crypto is just a bunch of juvenile delinquents until we put it on the same plane as the rest of the world's time tested financial products. That's undeniable." Please go read up on how the blockchain works and do further research before spilling out statements such as that, what other "time tested" financial products are there, Fiat? That's a modern invention. Stocks? Oh wait, that's also modern. Those unable to adept to change will always be left behind.

What you're proposing is similar to communism, it will never work for the simple fact that we are all human. If you want transparency like what you suggest, then the government or some other higher officials will take advantage of that transparency to their benefits, just like what's going on in Communist China and even America now via the nsa. That's why I said, yea sure if you like being spied on by other people just like you who place themselves above you with names and titles, so be it. That's your choice.

I can't begin to contemplate how people like you desire no freedom or personal rights, it's like being in a zoo with glass walls. Why even bother to live if you want no privacy.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
themikeymen001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Feel free to contact me

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 09:35:28 AM

Happy birthday GRS!
hterw

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:41:58 AM

https://public.bn1302.livefilestore.com/y2pL9jS8tkmvOf2sNjKGR4Fdb5T_UfLjjMt40S5PZ_GrQ7Js5Dk4g1pIN_FL0-LDL5G9JPHF6_rTcb1bFXBc4Qg2I4aiouIL1-epu64K0HNPvc/happybirthday.jpg
hterw

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:06:54 PM

Shocked Somebody pumping GRS today

24hr Change
+60.49%

24hr High

24hr Volume: 1.44943299 BTC / 683813.66684034 GRS
themikeymen001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Feel free to contact me

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 05:13:07 PM

Not even me. If I pumped it would be up at least 1000% we are GRS we are the best.
The Frisian
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 08:36:15 PM

I can't find anything?
Leo008

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:39:32 PM

I can't find anything?

Soon. Be patient man
pls)
gruve_p (OP)

Activity: 355
Merit: 65

Founder Groestlcoin

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 10:59:19 PM

Hi!

What a wild ride it has been, Groestlcoin is officially turning 1 year old today!
It has been a crazy year and we have overcome many obstacles along the way, yet here we are one year down and still going strong because Groestlcoin is here to stay!

Just being here after a year is a massively more major victory than many - probably most - will ever realise. We celebrate our year with a burning desire to become the number 1 home of GPU miners. Over the course of the past 12 months Groestlcoin has endured 2 separate hard forks, committed development, several updates and a very turbulent altcoin market. With an explosion of altcoins last year - many of them wouldn't last more than a week or month - the altcoin market got very heated. But with a great devteam and loyal community, we have stayed true to this day. Our sincerest thanks to all of you who stood with us.

Groestlcoin has maintained it's vision and goal clearly throughout, we feel that with every passing day Groestlcoin becomes a stronger contender in the cryptocurrency field. While others are forced to promise the moon and other aggressive over-promises - but under-deliver - we will promise nothing and over-deliver. When you expect nothing and get everything that's destiny. What we do promise is this: Groestlcoin is here for the long-haul !

We are very excited for what the future holds and very committed to the long term success of Groestlcoin. We are working on several exciting projects to push Groestlcoin forward in 2015. During 2015 you will see more end user tools increasing the ease of use as well to ensure we are present on all possible platforms.

Kind Regards,

gruve_p
gruve_p (OP)

Founder Groestlcoin

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 11:06:32 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2023, 06:41:56 PM by gruve_p

Electrum-grs is a lightweight "thin client" groestlcoin wallet Windows, MacOS and Linux based on a client-server protocol. Its main advantages over the original Groestlcoin client include support for multi-signature wallets and not requiring the download of the entire block chain.

If you are an ordinary user of Groestlcoin and simply want the convenience of a web wallet with the security of a real application and support for multi-signature, then Elecrum-GRS is the right choice for you.

Features
• Encrypted wallet - the file that contains your groestlcoins is protected with a password. You are protected from thieves.
• Deterministic key generation - If you lose your wallet, you can recover it from its seed. You are protected from your own mistakes.
• Instant on - the client does not download the blockchain, it requests that information from a server. No delays, always up-to-date.
• Freedom and Privacy - The server does not store user accounts. You are not tied to a particular server, and the server does not need to know you.
• No scripts - Electrum does not download any script. A compromised server cannot send you arbitrary code and steal your groestlcoins.
• No single point of failure - The server code is open source, anyone can run a server.
• Transactions are signed locally - Your private keys are not shared with the server. You do not have to trust the server with your money.
• Firewall friendly - The client does not need to open a port, it simply polls the server for updates.
• Free software - Gnu GPL v3. Anyone can audit the code.
• Written in Python - The code is short, and easy to review.
• User Friendly - Support for Groestlcoin URIs, signed URIs and Groestlcoin aliases
• No Lock-In - You can export your private keys and use them in other groestlcoin clients.
• No Downtimes - Electrum servers are decentralized and redundant. Your wallet is never down.
• Proof Checking - Electrum Wallet verifies all the transactions in your history using SPV.
• Cold Storage - Keep your private keys offline, and go online with a watching-only wallet. Sign transactions from a computer taht is always offline. Broadcast them from a machine that does not have your keys.
• Multisign - Split the permission to spend your coins between several wallets using parallel BIP32 derivations and P2SH addresses ("2 of 2", "2 of 3"). Compact serialization format for unsigned or partially signed transactions, that includes the BIP32 master public key and derivation needed to sign inputs. Serialized transactions can be sent to cosigners or to cold storage using QR codes
• Cosigner Pool plugin - encrypted communication channel for multisign wallets, to send and receive partially signed transactions.
• Get noticed - Run a public Electrum server, publish your message and reach thousands of Groestlcoin users

It is appreciated if feedback of the following is provided:
1.  Can you receive coins? (small amounts to avoid losing them)
2.  Can you send coins?
3.  Can you scan a QR code from another phone.
4.  Does the cosigner pool work when using a multi-signature wallet?
5.  Does the virtual keyboard work when it asks to enter your wallet password?
6.  Does it automatically detect electrum1.groestlcoin.org and electrum2.groestlcoin.org under Tools - Network?
7.  Are you able to sweep private keys?

This application is licensed under the GPL version 3. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.

The application may have unfound bugs and problems. To leave feedback: 
1. PM me
2. Email: groestlcoin@gmail.com
3. Post reports of erros in this topic.

Important:
Store your secret phrase somewhere safe!
The multi-signature addresses starts with a "3" and not with a "F".
Electrum-GRS creates an encrypted filename default_wallet instead of wallet.dat (like in Groestlcoin Core)
• Location Windows: Navigate to C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Electrum-grs\wallets (or open windows explorer and enter %appdata%\Electryum-grs\wallets) and back up your default_wallet file by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.
• Location Mac: Navigate to ~/Libarary/Application Support/Electrum-grs/wallets and back up your default_wallet file by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.

You can download it using the links below and be up and running with Groestlcoin in 5 minutes.

Download the OSX DMG Wallet here: https://github.com/GroestlCoin/electrum-grs/releases/download/v2.0.3/Electrum-grs-2.0.3.dmg
Download Windows Wallet here: https://github.com/GroestlCoin/electrum-grs/releases/download/v2.0.3/Electrum-grs-2.0.3-setup.exe
Note: The QR code scanner is not supported in Windows and OSX binaries

Source code:
GitHub Source server: https://github.com/GroestlCoin/electrum-server
Github Source client: https://github.com/GroestlCoin/electrum

gruve_p (OP)

Founder Groestlcoin

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 11:07:11 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2023, 06:41:50 PM by gruve_p

MultiGroestl is a lightweight "thin client" Groestlcoin wallet for Windows, MacOS and Linux based on groestlcoinj. Its main advantages over the original Groestlcoin client include support for opening multiple wallets simultaneously, and not requiring the download of the entire block chain.

If you are an ordinary user of Groestlcoin and simply want a wallet that just works without hassle, then MultiGroestl is the right choice for you.

Features
• Multiple wallets can be open at the same time
• Quick and easy to install across all major desktop operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux)
• Secure by design - all private keys are kept encrypted on your local machine (or on a USB stick)
• Faster - Synchronizes with the network by downloading the block headers only very quickly
• Lighter - It does not require a new user to download the entire Groestlcoin chain and store it
• Easy - no need to search for extra nodes and edit the conf file
• Shows the last GRS to fiat rates from Poloniex
• Import and export your private keys
• Chart of your balance over the last 30 days
• Free and decentralised - Open Source under MIT license
• International - multiple languages

2.  Can you send coins?
4.  Does the graphic view work for you?
5.  How long does it take to sync the blockchain?
6.  Does it appear in your language?
7.  Does it calculate exchange rates properly?

If the blockchain does not synchronise or is stuck, simply go to Tools - reset Blockchain and Transactions.  The app will synchronise very fast (there is no need for closing the program). This application is licensed under the GPL version 3. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.

1. PM me

Important:
MultiGroestl uses a filename multigroestl.wallet instead of wallet.dat (like in Groestlcoin Core)
• Location Windows: Navigate to C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\multigroestl (or open windows explorer and enter %appdata%\MultiGroestl) and back up your multigroestl.wallet file by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.
• Location Mac: Navigate to ~/Libarary/Application Support/multigroestl and back up your multigroestl.wallet file by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.

You can download it using the links below and be up and running with Groestlcoin in 5 minutes.
Download the Linux wallet here: https://mega.co.nz/#!74llBIjY!4nQWHuEAMg1ndP1SHlsQ24Yf09greVCIo2qvu4XpDqE
Download the OSX DMG Wallet here: https://mega.co.nz/#!WkkllTBS!d_DSbixYPi38hPx84UBTmrQi05anfrgkgxc5hlgrpcc
Download the Windows Wallet here: https://mega.co.nz/#!LkFRiQSI!mR3JXUMiqUbLeMgOASIfKfaqcHHfZFEWv2zg5VVtMq0

Source code:
https://github.com/GroestlCoin/groestlcoinj-mb-alice - Groestlcoin Java Library for MultiGroestl
https://github.com/GroestlCoin/MultiGroestl - The Multigroestl Wallet Source code
gruve_p (OP)

Founder Groestlcoin

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 11:07:50 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2023, 06:41:44 PM by gruve_p

A BIP-0032/-0039/-0044 compatible Hierarchical Deterministic Groestlcoin Wallet

After a measure of hard work adapting the latest Wallet32 (v0.3.17) for Android to Groestlcoin, the Groestlcoin wallet32 beta (v0.1.3) is ready for testing. The app allows you to send and receive Groestlcoins on your device using QR codes and URI links. When using this app, please store your secret phrase and email them to yourself! Then your coins can be retrieved even if you loose your phone.

Groestlcoin wallet32 implementations:
BIP-0032 to implement a hierarchical deterministic wallet
BIP-0039 to implement a mnemonic code of mnemonic sentence for the generation of deterministic wallets (process for turning in into a BIP-0032 seed)
BIP-0044 to implement a logical hierarchy for deterministic wallets based on an algorithm described in BIP-0032 (specific format of a BIP-0032 wallet)

Features
•Multiple logical "accounts" within each wallet.
•Fresh receive and change addresses are used for each transfer.
•Wallet only needs to be backed up once, on initial creation.
•Wallet backup consists of simple list of 12 common words (BIP-0039).
•Same wallet may be securely accessed concurrently from multiple devices.
•Wallet data is protected by Groestl passcode.
•Import paper wallets and sweep them.

2.  Can you send coins?
4.  Can you request coins via email or other android service?
5.  How long does it take to sync the blockchain?
6.  How much space does it take up on your phone?

Important:
Store your secret phrase somewhere safe!

To close the app, simply press the back button until you reach your home screen.  The app will close itself (there is no need for a disconnect option). This application is licensed under the GPL version 3. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.

1. PM hashengineering on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=155038
2. Email: hashengineeringsolutions@gmail.com
3. Reports of errors can also be posted in this topic.

Groestlcoin Wallet32 is available in the Google play store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hashengineering.groestlcoin.wallet32

Source code:
https://github.com/HashEngineering/groestlcoinj - Groestlcoin Java Library (for the Android App and possibly other software)
https://github.com/GroestlCoin/GroestlCoin-Wallet32 - The Groestlcoin wallet32 Android Source code
gruve_p (OP)

Founder Groestlcoin

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 11:08:30 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2023, 06:41:38 PM by gruve_p

Instant HTML5 cross-platform Groestlcoin wallet, only controlled by you.

Groestlcoin is excited to announce our new HTML5 instant wallet, JSWallet. We've listened to the community and have created a fast, easy, sexy wallet that is cross-browser and platform compatible.

Sticking to our core philosophy we neither hold nor have access to users' Groestlcoins as all keys and info are stored client-side. Moreover, should our site ever go offline your wallet can be easily imported into another wallet system.

Create a wallet in under 5 seconds by moving your mouse around the screen (or finger on touch devices) without having to provide any user information. The client-side input of the motions generate entropy (randomness) which is couple with a random generator to create a Groestlcoin wallet.

You can consider JSWallet a hot wallet where your secret URL is your key, a key that can be further secured with a password should you so choose. JSWallet generates a brand new wallet with a public key. Look in the URL/address bar and you will see a random-looking string starting with '#' or hash – the code after the hash is your brain wallet seed, and is a 'secret link' not visible anywhere other than on your local browser. Either copy the full URL somewhere safe or bookmark it for future access.

Features
• No logins required
• Optional passwords
• Works on multiple devices
• Create a brainwallet
• Groestlcoins stored on client-side
• Written in HTML5
• Takes only 5 seconds

Create your own URL by using a brainwallet. A brainwallet refers to a random passphrase that only you know. This allows you to easily remember your URL and type it on any browser to retrieve your wallet. Choosing a secure passphrase is critical. Typically a good passphrase is:
• At least 10 words long
• Use letters, capitals, numbers, and spaces
• Never been written in a book, song, or password system
• Easy for you to remember
• Impossible for someone to guess

2.  Can you send coins?
3.  Can you scan a QR code from another phone?
4.  Do you hear a sound when sending and receiving?
5.  Does it work on all (mobile) browsers?
6.  Does the transaction takes couple of seconds??

Important:
Either copy the full URL somewhere safe or bookmark it for future access.
Even though the 'secret URL' is never stored on the Internet itself, most modern browsers will save every URL they see, meaning your new brain wallet may get saved too. That's handy if you're the only person using your machine, but more dangerous if you're using a shared or public computer. For this reason, the JSWallet team recommends setting a password, or using JSWallet only for quick transactions after which the new wallet is emptied and disposed of. Even if a hacker were to somehow gain access to a user's secret URL, a password would prevent them accessing your funds. Otherwise, be sure to clean out the browser's history as you would to get rid of any other embarrassing or unwanted URL record. While using multiple, easily created Groestlcoin addresses is a step toward anonymity and makes payments more difficult to tie to an individual.

1. PM me

Source code will be online soon here:
https://github.com/Groestlcoin/grs-rush-wallet - JSwallet running in node.js
jackielove4u

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:14:19 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2023, 07:02:30 PM by jackielove4u

Hi!

What a wild ride it has been, Groestlcoin is officially turning 1 year old today!
It has been a crazy year and we have overcome many obstacles along the way, yet here we are one year down and still going strong because Groestlcoin is here to stay!

Just being here after a year is a massively more major victory than many - probably most - will ever realise. We celebrate our year with a burning desire to become the number 1 home of GPU miners. Over the course of the past 12 months Groestlcoin has endured 2 separate hard forks, committed development, several updates and a very turbulent altcoin market. With an explosion of altcoins last year - many of them wouldn't last more than a week or month - the altcoin market got very heated. But with a great devteam and loyal community, we have stayed true to this day. Our sincerest thanks to all of you who stood with us.

Groestlcoin has maintained it's vision and goal clearly throughout, we feel that with every passing day Groestlcoin becomes a stronger contender in the cryptocurrency field. While others are forced to promise the moon and other aggressive over-promises - but under-deliver - we will promise nothing and over-deliver. When you expect nothing and get everything that's destiny. What we do promise is this: Groestlcoin is here for the long-haul !

We are very excited for what the future holds and very committed to the long term success of Groestlcoin. We are working on several exciting projects to push Groestlcoin forward in 2015. During 2015 you will see more end user tools increasing the ease of use as well to ensure we are present on all possible platforms.

Kind Regards,

gruve_p

hterw

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:43:50 PM

Small video gift from me for GRS birthday:
https://youtu.be/HFCrBVMOsig
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: