Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:21:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRS] Groestlcoin | 1st to activate Segwit & Taproot  (Read 557981 times)
Cryptopeer

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:52:46 AM

Tbh, like many have said, the technology behind the blockchain is the future not the actual crytocurrencies themselves. Cryptocurrencies will keep rising in the short term, but eventually there will be a MASSIVE drop....perhaps even to zero. This is almost certain to occur in my opinion.

Governments have 2 tools to maintain economic stability, monetary and fiscal policy. If bitcoin was to become more important than fiat currency, then the gov loses it's monetary policy- this will NEVER happen, it is too important.

Governments don't have to outright ban cryptocurrencies, they merely have to release a state endorsed digital currency regulated by the central bank. This renders private currencies void....

Only currencies that make active uses of the blockchain technology for services eg Ethereum/Lisk will survive. Most of the growth in alt coins is sheer speculation nothing else.

'Governments don't have to outright ban cryptocurrencies, they merely have to release a state endorsed digital currency regulated by the central bank. This renders private currencies void.... '

Nuh! If one is avidly following the economic theory of the GFC -- I have been since January, 2008, when oil hit $100 a barrel -- you understand that the 'debasement' of fiat currencies is what's keeping the show on the road.

So, indeed, when Guvvy Coin is launched, plenty of folks will be attracted to it . . .

initially.

But it won't take long for them to understand that an 'e-fiat' can be debased in exactly the same manner as a fiat currency. Then they'll realise that 'hard-capped currencies' are safe-havens.

And that's exactly why the term 'safe haven' came into use about a year ago.

Us long-timer geeks thought that mass adoption would follow early adoption; but no: Wall Street figured it out before Main Street, and has start pouring money into viable instruments . . . like GRS.

The whole point is that if a state backed "e fiat" currency is released it will be debased periodically pending on the strength of the economy, that is the nature of monetary policy. Monetary policy is a major economic tool used to stabilise economies, governments are never ever going to give it up.

Countries vary considerably in terms of economic structure, a one policy fits all eg bitcoin, is unworkable. You merely have to look at the euro crises to see the issues countries like Greece/Spain have had in dealing with their inability to control their own interest rate. A one policy fits all will be very hard if not impossible to achieve. In addition a lack of regulation and cooperation in a decentralised currency system, pretty much makes it unworkable on a large scale.

I fail to see your point regarding oil. An efficient independent central bank is tasked with keeping inflation at stable levels. This means either increasing or decreasing the interest rate. In a nutshell, that is all a central bank really does.

A low level of inflation is usually seen as optimal in an efficient economy. By definition, this means by holding fiat currency, inflation will gradually reduce it's purchasing power. If this is a problem, then invest in instruments that nullify inflation eg stocks/shares/commodities.

To end on this, a currency is used to purchase things. Right now speculation makes up the bulk of all the value in cryptocurrencies. The moment private cryptos go mainstream...if they ever....they will be shutdown. It will be like a cliff drop on the price, people will lose millions. No one believes in a bubble till it bursts, but mark my words it will. Only invest in cryptos what you can afford to lose. Makes the gains now, because the end is coming.

Well, it's been so nice of you to drop in and tell us how useless our project is. You have a lovely day.

The technology behind your project is very useful, the actual coin as a means of currency is not. All I am saying is that there will be a day of correction in  the future. good day sir.

Dont know what u want to say?
If tommorow everybody sold there gold because nobody want it the price wil drop

If tommorow the cumcumbers are hard to get de price wil go up

Good job you are so smart that there wil be a correction, that how it works it doenst matter if it crypto of what the fack else

I invest is groestl because i like the coin , the team
And I believe in it and only the community can make this coin great

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Temporel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:18:16 AM

Tbh, like many have said, the technology behind the blockchain is the future not the actual crytocurrencies themselves. Cryptocurrencies will keep rising in the short term, but eventually there will be a MASSIVE drop....perhaps even to zero. This is almost certain to occur in my opinion.

Governments have 2 tools to maintain economic stability, monetary and fiscal policy. If bitcoin was to become more important than fiat currency, then the gov loses it's monetary policy- this will NEVER happen, it is too important.

Governments don't have to outright ban cryptocurrencies, they merely have to release a state endorsed digital currency regulated by the central bank. This renders private currencies void....

Only currencies that make active uses of the blockchain technology for services eg Ethereum/Lisk will survive. Most of the growth in alt coins is sheer speculation nothing else.

such a clueless post. Oh right, a noob...
Temporel

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:20:08 AM

If GRS have just better marketing part, price would be much much higher...
They need some kind of software like Easy Miner VTC have.
To make it closer to any not trained miner.

these devs suck big time IMO, they dont care much about the community.  And no, they dont need a clueless miner tool.
Cryptopeer

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:30:29 AM

these devs suck big time IMO, they dont care much about the community.  And no, they dont need a clueless miner tool.

Just shit....
EMA... community asking for roadmap 2 weeks later there is a roadmap

If you dont know sometging about groestl go away you are just talking trash about groestlcoin amd that not what they deserve
coins1234

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:28:49 PM

such a clueless post. Oh right, a noob...

Giving an insult is easy, anyone can do that. An intelligent answer that actually analyses the facts in objective detail is much harder to do. I doubt you are capable of that.

Dont know what u want to say?
If tommorow everybody sold there gold because nobody want it the price wil drop

If tommorow the cumcumbers are hard to get de price wil go up

Good job you are so smart that there wil be a correction, that how it works it doenst matter if it crypto of what the fack else

I invest is groestl because i like the coin , the team
And I believe in it and only the community can make this coin great

You "invest" in Groestlcoin just like everyone else because we are all speculators. No one is buying GRS because they are using it as a currency, virtually everyone is purely buying for speculative/investment purposes.

As a real currency what is GRS, or any crypto really worth? A store of value you cannot spend is worth nothing.

The difference between Gold and GRS is that Gold has a number of physical uses in industry/jewellry. Just say people stopped buying Gold for investment purposes, it could still be used for other means and would keep a decent percentage of value. Like all tradable metals, they have other uses apart from a store of value- and for those exact reasons make them an ideal store of value because players in the market know they have a demand!

For atleast a couple of years cryptos will keep on rising. Alot of money could potentially be made. All I am saying is that be ready for the government crackdown when it occurs. Take atleast some profit and put it into a fiat instrument.
Temporel

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:29:37 PM

Just shit....

If you dont know sometging about groestl go away you are just talking trash about groestlcoin amd that not what they deserve

pathetic fanboy... Im not going anywhere kiddo, I have too much of this coin to leave this board.
Cryptopeer

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:52:57 PM

Just shit....

pathetic fanboy... Im not going anywhere kiddo, I have too much of this coin to leave this board.

U say the devs sucs but you have invest in the coin ??
Why? Lol
Cryptopeer

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:06:01 PM

[/quote]

You "invest" in Groestlcoin just like everyone else because we are all speculators. No one is buying GRS because they are using it as a currency, virtually everyone is purely buying for speculative/investment purposes.

As a real currency what is GRS, or any crypto really worth? A store of value you cannot spend is worth nothing.

The difference between Gold and GRS is that Gold has a number of physical uses in industry/jewellry. Just say people stopped buying Gold for investment purposes, it could still be used for other means and would keep a decent percentage of value. Like all tradable metals, they have other uses apart from a store of value- and for those exact reasons make them an ideal store of value because players in the market know they have a demand!

For atleast a couple of years cryptos will keep on rising. Alot of money could potentially be made. All I am saying is that be ready for the government crackdown when it occurs. Take atleast some profit and put it into a fiat instrument.
[/quote]

I can sell GRS for bitcoin, euro , dollar ?? I dont understand your point about the value ?

Look at bitcoin credit card, u can pay where u want if it is visa

If you are not speculative i thinks this isnt the market for you , thats not specifically to the person above me (before you get mad;)
Cryptopeer

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:20:49 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 02:48:47 PM by Cryptopeer

Google this: atomic swap

All banks wil uses blockchain in the future, no not our cryptos
Also not ripple.

If they wil come (there wil be) an atomic swap u can pay with it. (Cryptos)

Yes i think cryptos wil gain much more a couple of years but there is something bigs needed to servive ,like a finincial crisis , where people lost hope in banks

Look at China i give it 5 to 10 years there wil be a crisis.
China is in a houses bubble with 80 million houses in it.
China isnt cheap any more because people get 3, 4 times more paid than a couple of years ago .
China explosive growth will stop soon or late (looks the same as germany back in the 60)
Altcoinfanatic

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:15:59 PM

Vertcoin shiller and butthurted.
Vertcoin does not have:

iOS wallet
Working Core wallet (always sync problems)
Working Electrum wallet (always unverified problem)

It's Vertcoin which is shit.

rick_pickles

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:08:22 AM

Grs looks like will be pumped again
luckydt

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:04:14 PM

Date: 25/11/2017 05:57
Total debit: -1.00000000 GRS
Total credit: 1.00000000 GRS
Transaction fee: -0.00004500 GRS
Net amount: -0.00004500 GRS
Transaction ID: eccc5aa050dec94571cf5aefa33f5d9cba660d3eea5530fe44c1c7b8152e99ce
Transaction total size: 225 bytes
Output index: 0

I made the transaction unsuccessful. Someone just gave me a way to fix it
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:16:43 PM

Before to make that kind of statement, do you know the dev team personally, do you have an idea about
what they are doing for the coin and their community?

I personally do know one of the member. And let me tell you that you have no clue on what is to develop
a real, long term cryptocurrency, to become sustainable and long lasting.

I don't tell all is perfect... yep, probably marketing could be better...

But please, check your sources, compare to other SIMILAR coins (in term of project
size, dev team size....) and what they are truly achieving

Keep up your long term development with GRS, dev team!

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

CryptoJojo

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:18:42 PM

I had been really scared to assume what can happen to altcoin if bitcoin really pass away, altcoin might also pass away, but may be impartial with ethereum as a benchmark
Temporel

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:01:00 PM

I had been really scared to assume what can happen to altcoin if bitcoin really pass away, altcoin might also pass away, but may be impartial with ethereum as a benchmark

altcoins like Ethereum, Vertcoin, Zencash and many others are here to stay. Now stop spreading your ignorance and buy/mine more Groestlcoins instead.
Finners

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:44:00 PM

Looking for some help. Just getting into GRS, brought some on bittrex and tried to withdraw to my new Electrum wallet. I sent a little test payment and I only have one confirmation in the electrum wallet but 21 confirmations if I look at the transaction on the block explorer.

Is there anything I can do? I've tried changing which server it connects to but still showing payment as unconfirmed.
jackielove4u

Activity: 608
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:02:33 PM

Transaction ID: eccc5aa050dec94571cf5aefa33f5d9cba660d3eea5530fe44c1c7b8152e99ce

Can you first tell me what wallet (name and platform) you are using?
You can also send me PM if you want.

PGP fingerprint: 287A E4CA 1187 C68C 08B4  9CB2 D11B D4F3 3F1D B499
jackielove4u

Activity: 608
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:03:12 PM

Looking for some help. Just getting into GRS, brought some on bittrex and tried to withdraw to my new Electrum wallet. I sent a little test payment and I only have one confirmation in the electrum wallet but 21 confirmations if I look at the transaction on the block explorer.

Is there anything I can do? I've tried changing which server it connects to but still showing payment as unconfirmed.

Click the red circle
untick SSL
save

What do you see now?

PGP fingerprint: 287A E4CA 1187 C68C 08B4  9CB2 D11B D4F3 3F1D B499
Finners

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:26:39 PM

Click the red circle
untick SSL
save

What do you see now?

Thanks, it was just me being inpatient. It hadn't synced up to the latest block.
luckydt

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:15:13 AM

Can you first tell me what wallet (name and platform) you are using?
You can also send me PM if you want.

I am using "Groestlcoin Core version v2.13.3" and "wallet.dat" backed up from 2014. After installing "Groestlcoin Core version v2.13.3" and finished syncing, I copied wallet.dat file into the folder contains the wallet file of "Groestlcoin Core version v2.13.3", after rebooting the application, the amount of grs has been displayed in the "Balances" section, but when doing the transaction is not unsuccessful. Now I do not know what to do ? Thank you very much for your help.
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: