Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:40:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CARBONCOIN: The Completely Carbon Neutral Cryptocurrency  (Read 76004 times)
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:17:57 PM

Paper wallet is now live!

Generate: http://carbonaddress.tk/

Please post here should you have any issues with it.

Brilliant!!!
error i think, its saying go to Blockchain.info or Blockexplorer.com to check your balance or spend CARB, should be changed??

Working fine here. You should be seeing a random mouse generator

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
axismundi (OP)

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 09:43:08 PM

Brilliant!!!
error i think, its saying go to Blockchain.info or Blockexplorer.com to check your balance or spend CARB, should be changed??

Working fine here. You should be seeing a random mouse generator

@oldminer: you see it after you've done the mouse bit, some text to change Smiley

@zeb Yep needs changing - the "blockchain" mobile client has an excellent feature of loading coins onto the wallet by scanning the QR code of a paper one, but obviously requires the mobile functionality, which you'll be pleased to hear we are working on. Right now our current wallet can import from the console in the debug window. See https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/How_to_import_private_keys_v7+ for details.

There is so much going on! Will release an update on the stakeholder only section of carboncointalk a week before I put it out on general including the reddit and twitter feed so you can all tell your friends and get them involved - have been having to do a little work for my rent of late so haven't been able to go as full power as I'd like - all that is to change within the month however. If you want to help me get things done sooner please message, it will happen regardless though I assure you. Our price has some real support on exchange so it's already started

jungle_dave

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:35:26 PM

COins keep getting removed from coined up, carb will happen in a matter of days and that is the only exchange this scam clone coin moves on.  Waste of time.  Congrats on a whole 22 posts on new forum, this has got to be your most successful forum ever.

maybe they will stop bumping this every single day with shell accounts now and take their shitty gimmick scam coin crap elsewhere ?

i would never get involved with shit like this where they have no class..
these guys are shameless shills here spamming about this to pad their bags.

DemetriusAstroBlack = NARC

The funny thing about both of you is that you pretend to hate each other then suddenly agree.

First post from DemetriusAstroBlack  on this thread

Thank you for switching to intelligent arguments instead of getting all defensive and crying FUD.  My whole thing about permanent forestry is that just because a forest is still there doesn't mean the carbon has been locked anywhere.  Carbon offsetting by planting more trees is quickly becoming a thing of the past, and many tree planting operations have failed horribly as there is 0 guarantee that the trees will remain sustainable.  I still disagree with the project and I think that it needs major over site of a proven tree planting organization or will likely fail.  Sorry for not having faith in your project as I don't know any of your reputation or skills in this area.  I think it is definitely a project for many smart scientists who study this sort of thing from many different angels and would like to see a university or something else involved in the project.  Many groups with good intentions have tried similar planting projects that have failed horribly.  I would love to be proven wrong and wish you the best of luck.

You make a few valid points here, some tree planting projects have failed horribly but what you don't mention is that once universities and scientists team up the success rate of these projects also go up. Why do I even mention this? Because thats exactly what I have been doing in the Amazon for several years with help from the federal universities, national environmental science agencies and environmental engineers.

Brazilian environmental forums are full of the same exact type of FUD posts that very recently have been determined to be directly propagated by political interests that would like to imprison environmental activists under the national security legislation.

What makes you creepier is that if I look through your post history, it seems that you have only been making posts on this thread. This brings up the question. Why.

Whats even funnier is that you have referred to "Spoetnik" as Spoetgay blah blah blah in a failed attempt to show that the 2 of you don't work together.

Then you go on to give a little tid bit of info that makes everything clear.

IMO carbon offsetting is bull.  Come plant some trees on my property in Oregon so my kids can clear them and get rich.  How do we know this isn't happening?  If they are never going to be cleared then what happens when tree gets old? it dies and rots, putting the carbon right back into the air...might as well use the resource right?

Well this is extraordinarily nearsighted of you IMO and your post is rather cynical.

You want to guarantee to me that your land will remain as forest (and also provided you have enough of it) then we might come and plant trees there. Although I doubt it, because to put it bluntly, you clearly don't care - and being the sort of person who starts an account to spread FUD, I have my doubts about your trustworthyness. (Do you have any interesting projects on the go? Only, I can't tell because this particular account of yours is 1 day old)

Just out of interest do you recycle, or is life too short? Do you think the destruction going on in the Amazon is a good thing? Or maybe you feel that it won't have any effect on the environment?

When permanent forestry is planted, not only do the trees planted grow, many trees such as Ash (which we will be planting a lot of) actually self-seed so you get many more trees than are actually put down in the first instance.

We are taking land with no trees and making it into land covered with thousands of them, allowing ecosystems to develop. Are you trying to suggest that is bad for the environment?

I didn't create an account to spread FUD.  Trees are a renewable resource.  I thinking planting trees help but never truly offsets anything.  My reputation and new account has nothing to do with my valid questions.  Crypto is bad for the environment no matter what you do to try to make it up.  Changing the natural land to a forest solves nothing, especial when you only plant limited species of tree.  I'm not looking for a guarantee that it will remain perfect forever, im just stating what really happens when trees get old, they rot and release it back into the air.  It is just a temporary storage of carbon that can never be put back into the earth in the form of fossil fuels. A fire could also leave the land worse then when you started and release all the carbon right back.  Many companys that practice carbon offsetting don't plant trees anymore.  My credibility has nothing to do with anything, research it for yourself.

Not that anything wikipedia is fact, but check out "Effectiveness of tree-planting offsets" under the carbon offset subject.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_offset .

This is the same bullshit that the logging companies have been spitting out for decades.
But wait, it gets better.

IMO carbon offsetting is bull.  Come plant some trees on my property in Oregon so my kids can clear them and get rich.  How do we know this isn't happening?  If they are never going to be cleared then what happens when tree gets old? it dies and rots, putting the carbon right back into the air...might as well use the resource right?

Oregon yeah?
I also watch Ax men on discovery channel, if you hear these guys in your area you can come to the conclusion that they would not be able to express the arguments you make so eloquently. So you are not a logger, if you are you are one of the few that can setup a GPU rig and resolve hardware conflicts. (Establish your self as a miner and thus gain trust from the crypto community = NARC)

I don't care who pays your bills, that your own business but someone is paying you to be on this thread. The only "shills" here are you guys.

The fact that you are paid to be here is a compliment to the threat that this project poses to what ever interests you happen to represent.

The only reason I post here is because I believe in the concept, support the small community we have and yes I am a bag holder. I have no problem with that at all.

Now that the closet door is open enjoy the fresh air, BTW you are back on ignore so don't bother trying to discuss this.

Coin is still dying.  your efforts did nothing.

NARC
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:22:32 PM

"Carboncoin has 3 central wallets for our operations: One for funding development tasks, one for distribution - bringing new members and users to the community, and the most important one held by The Carboncoin Trust for our environmental projects. The most important element of all of these is that all funds held in all three wallets have been independently mined or purchased by the community and donated out of pure kindness and a will for Carboncoin to succeed. Carboncoin as a result, despite being similar to many crytpocurrencies in terms of technology (until we implement our final update to become the most energy efficient coin out there) and widely copied by other existing coins, is fundamentally impossible to replicate."

- More can be read about the future path & development of Carboncoin on our forum @ http://carbon-co.in

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
High_Voltage85

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:17:06 PM

Spead mining/miners out.  Almost all mining is being done @ http://carbon.fedaykin.us/
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:59:59 PM

Great work!!  Smiley
DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:21:48 PM

So how long until we can get a tree update.  Nothing new on that part at all because it doesn't matter huh.  The fake carbon offsetting is just bullshit marketing to promote the coin.

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:33:53 AM

FUD first & ask questions later™
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:11:16 PM

CARBON doin real good in LTC and mBTC market on coinedup!!!!! go carbon!!!! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:33:13 PM

hey spoetty , can u photoshop that whale so hes smiling. Maybe we could use him as a mascot?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:10:15 PM

i could but it would still violate Family Guy's copyright for you Wink

season 12 episode #14 called "Fresh Heir" is where the pic came from..

FUD first & ask questions later™
jungle_dave

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:15:36 PM

hey spoetty , can u photoshop that whale so hes smiling. Maybe we could use him as a mascot?

Good one! Got to love Family Guy!

mLTC markets are closing on coinedup, I sort of expected this as we were the only coin listed.
IMO mBTC is a much better trading pair given the relative stability of BTC.
Still I think we should be looking for more exchanges, any opinions about bter?

Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:23:04 PM

Good one! Got to love Family Guy!

mLTC markets are closing on coinedup, I sort of expected this as we were the only coin listed.
IMO mBTC is a much better trading pair given the relative stability of BTC.
Still I think we should be looking for more exchanges, any opinions about bter?

CARB is top of the vote list here https://comkort.com/vote/#CARB - Get voting, go go go!

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:03:24 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 11:25:17 PM by Zebedee23

CARBON definitely needs more exchanges. get emailing, support@mail.bter.com , support@mail.btc38.com . also join irc #bittrex #mintpal and request.

https://www.allcoin.com/vote

with allcoin you get 50 votes for doing a tweet !!!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:06:23 PM

anyone else notice CARBON was up 9000% on coinedup for a while earlier!!!!!!!! Taste of things 2 come!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
jungle_dave

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:34:42 PM

anyone else notice CARBON was up 9000% on coinedup for a while earlier!!!!!!!! Taste of things 2 come!!

Were still up and climbing! Wish had a few Banksy coins too 47000% up , missed the boat on that one.

CARBON definitely needs more exchanges. get emailing, support@mail.bter.com , support@mail.btc38.com . also join irc #bittrex #mintpal and request.

https://www.allcoin.com/vote

with allcoin you get 50 votes for doing a tweet !!!!!!

bter is a pay to vote system but I would be in for a donation to facilitate that if we got some support which we have Smiley

allcoin, Im on that, thanks for the heads up.

I tried to join Comkort, got an invalid confirmation code.. (gave Oldminer as my ref. hope it helps)

AGX.io also had problems, tried to get my 2 factor pass and never worked due to the fact I am in Brazil and never received a SMS. I have 10 million on the exchange and will split that 50% to anyone who can get that SMS 2 factor code on there USA or EU cell phone and 50% to the carboncoin fund Smiley

The future is looking bright !
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:01:33 AM

Don't forget to vote for CARB on Mintpal too https://www.mintpal.com/voting#CARB

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:23:32 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 05:46:35 AM by Zebedee23

think agx has shut down or is shutting down very soon
also found out you need trading history to vote on comkort

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:48:35 PM

KEEP GOING CARBONCOIN!!!!! Grin Grin
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:18:32 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 05:39:28 PM by Zebedee23

request Poloniex to add CARBON for voting, already done but more the merrier Smiley

https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest

&
https://www.coins-e.com/voting/
http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: