Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1XBIT.COM ᐉ 7 BTC WB ᐉ Altcoin Betting ᐉ no KYC ᕗ Instant payouts  (Read 66496 times)
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 07:57:34 AM

My account deposits and Withdrawals:
https://i.imgur.com/7YYfQCl.png

Waiting for you now =)

Welcome to the club, now you know that if you are not going to do research, you will end up getting scam, I bet you joined 1xbit because of the glittering banners and advertising, that you see online, don't expect a fast and good answer that is favorable to you, in fact, your issue will end up blaming you and they will try to establish that they are legit.
This is the Kind of welcome that is very sadly to hear , Becoming scammed by a Gambling site that you use to trust and play.

How long this will end , this site and team will continue scamming people here and outside the forum.

XZERO1

Activity: 504
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 09:54:49 AM

I noticed that some people in this topic or other scam accusation threads claimed that had their issue resolved...

The question is are there any real proof that they're not just 1XBIT owner/s creating fake scam claims in this topic just so that they can "solve" it and that way give many viewers of this topic some false sense that maybe they're really changing and trying solve issues?

I'm willing to bet at least 80%-90% of these cases that they claim that they had solved are their own made up cases.
SimpleMachin34

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 10:04:17 AM

It is simply bad. Their security department doesnt answer a single email.

They are simply free to close any account at any moment without giving any reason. They don't argue, they don't hear. It is simple scam.

You can see my case where I clearly didn't withdraw my deposit sum and they just say I did without any evidence.
dypper

Activity: 237
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 10:20:12 AM

I'm waiting answers for months. They runaway with stupid and automatic answers.
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 744
Merit: 23

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 01:33:33 PM

You can see my case where I clearly didn't withdraw my deposit sum and they just say I did without any evidence.
Hi SimpleMachin34,

we checked the address you've sent, and there are no connections between it and the account you've mentioned.

Don't expect a quick answer and a quick action on your issues with so many complaints it will take a long time before yours will be resolved, I don't expect new complaints because there are already so many complaints on 1xbit, but people like you did not do proper research on where to deposit and play.
Hello Robelneo,

we answer complaints here on a daily basis. Also, both our security and support teams are working, which could be easily checked by writing to their emails.

If you have any issue with your 1xBit account - please let us know, we will help.

You didnt solve anything you are SCAM and belong to PRISON!
It is proved that we solve cases, which is seen in our signature post. Your case is also on the list, please refrain spreading delusions.

There are no cases that wasn't solved, we release funds on banned accounts (minus wins). For multiple accounts cases we summarize amounts of deps/withdrawals on all of them.
And if a player have withdrawn in total more than he deposited - that means there are nothing to refund.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
  ▂▃▅▆█ OUR CAMPAIGNS: EARN UP TO $170! █▆▅▃▂
    Over 13 BTC restored [updatable]  ❱❱❱ CHECK HERE                 
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 01:33:47 PM

Did you choose your fighter?

Odds to the fight between Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou are already on the site!

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
SimpleMachin34

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 02:00:57 PM

Hi SimpleMachin34,

we checked the address you've sent, and there are no connections between it and the account you've mentioned.

Don't expect a quick answer and a quick action on your issues with so many complaints it will take a long time before yours will be resolved, I don't expect new complaints because there are already so many complaints on 1xbit, but people like you did not do proper research on where to deposit and play.
Hello Robelneo,

we answer complaints here on a daily basis. Also, both our security and support teams are working, which could be easily checked by writing to their emails.

If you have any issue with your 1xBit account - please let us know, we will help.

It is proved that we solve cases, which is seen in our signature post. Your case is also on the list, please refrain spreading delusions.

There are no cases that wasn't solved, we release funds on banned accounts (minus wins). For multiple accounts cases we summarize amounts of deps/withdrawals on all of them.
And if a player have withdrawn in total more than he deposited - that means there are nothing to refund.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

No connection? you stated I have multiple accounts so you need to check on the other accounts also.

Can you show me the transactions, the ones you said I made on my accounts that withdraw more than I deposited? Thanks.

Once again, I didn't withdraw my deposit sum. I already asked you that, why are you ignoring it?

I sent you 2 PM's can you reply please? Appreciate
dypper

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 02:07:17 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2021, 02:24:17 PM by dypper

I'm wondering since 1xbit is a bit active in their thread and I'm seeing more and more complaints about the site, does some of the concerns here have been really solved? or just OP explaining about their violation and withheld the funds still?
There are replies on this forum from people who have their accusations resolved, here are some of them:

1) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5284893.0
2) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775566.0
3) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5278185.0

1xbit can you review my case today? Thanks
Your case was investigated by our security team, and the answer was already provided.

I'm curious why aren't my duplicated accounts closed and bets voided/returned?
What about this promise?
We have stated it in our previos message:
1) There are no violations committed, defense system freeze an account due to suspicious activities. After a manual investigation the account will be restored along with the funds.
Support team doesn't have access to the investigation details. Thus, they expect the first scenario to happen.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

"After a manual investigation the account will be restored along with the funds."

LOL 11 months passed and still no account access, no funds, no refunds, you are such a shame. Go away from this forum. You shouldn't be able to walk around like this
So my duplicate accounts are no issue to you right? loool

Are you still investigating over 11 months? I remember you, my account was suspended on 30-05-2020. Almost 1 year.
Is this Madeleine McCann investigation?

It is very easy for you to wash your hands saying you haven't access... everyone from 1xbit says the same thing. Funny that don't even Security answers any of my emails.
Easy way to scam your customers well done: putting your finger to a department that gives no answer for any question in 11 months.
https://i.imgur.com/ATLabBO.png

Still waiting answers. Thanks

Except for my multiple accounts lol that you ignore because I had no profit
haluktr

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 09:31:43 AM

hello 1xbit
I sent a private message 2 days ago. is there an update?
dypper

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 01:14:34 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2021, 02:22:38 PM by dypper

If you cancel all the bets on the duplicate accounts, why aren't mine cancelled? Because I had no profit? They were created to circunvent your rules receiving first deposit bonus multiple times.  Yes, I have some accounts blocked by my request but I have several still working. I already sent you and security the list of my accounts 3 months ago and I'm still being ignored.

I'm still waiting for my 190 mBT on my main account, of the deposit sum refunded. Scammers
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2021, 02:55:15 PM

No connection? you stated I have multiple accounts so you need to check on the other accounts also.
Can you show me the transactions, the ones you said I made on my accounts that withdraw more than I deposited? Thanks.
Hello SimpleMachin34,

only the security team has access to your transactions history. As a part of neighborhood department i can ask them to check specified info just to make sure.

Also, i can ask them to double-check in case there was a mistake. But our security team usually resolve cases without an internal request.

Your info was forwarded to them, and there were no funds found that require to be restored.

The answers were already provided, is there another question?

hello 1xbit
Hello haluktr,

sorry for making you wait, your case is being investigated and there is no answer yet. We will keep you in touch.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
1xbit_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2021, 02:55:21 PM

Yet another week passed, and to celebrate this weekend we share a bonus code specially for BTT players Smiley

This code is limited by time and use, but has a good bonus amount and low wager, which makes it quite profitable.

To use it enter WILD30 in the "bonuses and gifts" section, check out our signature post if you have any questions.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
dypper

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 02:57:47 PM

If you cancel all the bets on the duplicate accounts, why aren't mine cancelled? Because I had no profit? They were created to circunvent your rules receiving first deposit bonus multiple times.  Yes, I have some accounts blocked by my request but I have several still working. I already sent you and security the list of my accounts 3 months ago and I'm still being ignored.

I'm still waiting for my 190 mBT on my main account, of the deposit sum refunded. Scammers
Yes I'm waiting answer for this.
dypper

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 02:58:34 PM

I'm wondering since 1xbit is a bit active in their thread and I'm seeing more and more complaints about the site, does some of the concerns here have been really solved? or just OP explaining about their violation and withheld the funds still?
There are replies on this forum from people who have their accusations resolved, here are some of them:

1) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5284893.0
2) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775566.0
3) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5278185.0

1xbit can you review my case today? Thanks
Your case was investigated by our security team, and the answer was already provided.

I'm curious why aren't my duplicated accounts closed and bets voided/returned?
What about this promise?
We have stated it in our previos message:
1) There are no violations committed, defense system freeze an account due to suspicious activities. After a manual investigation the account will be restored along with the funds.
Support team doesn't have access to the investigation details. Thus, they expect the first scenario to happen.

Sincerely,
1xBit team

"After a manual investigation the account will be restored along with the funds."

LOL 11 months passed and still no account access, no funds, no refunds, you are such a shame. Go away from this forum. You shouldn't be able to walk around like this
So my duplicate accounts are no issue to you right? loool

Are you still investigating over 11 months? I remember you, my account was suspended on 30-05-2020. Almost 1 year.
Is this Madeleine McCann investigation?

It is very easy for you to wash your hands saying you haven't access... everyone from 1xbit says the same thing. Funny that don't even Security answers any of my emails.
Easy way to scam your customers well done: putting your finger to a department that gives no answer for any question in 11 months.
https://i.imgur.com/ATLabBO.png
And this. You said the account is restored and nothing is restored neither returned.
SimpleMachin34

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 03:00:35 PM

Hello SimpleMachin34,

only the security team has access to your transactions history. As a part of neighborhood department i can ask them to check specified info just to make sure.

Also, i can ask them to double-check in case there was a mistake. But our security team usually resolve cases without an internal request.

Your info was forwarded to them, and there were no funds found that require to be restored.

The answers were already provided, is there another question?

hello 1xbit
Hello haluktr,

sorry for making you wait, your case is being investigated and there is no answer yet. We will keep you in touch.

Sincerely,
1xBit team
So yes, ask them to provide you my transactions just like you did with Blogab. You and everyone will see that I didn't withdraw my deposit funds. If all the bets were settled with 1:1 odds I should have a lot of balance available to withdraw.

Still waiting for over 1 week
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2021, 01:47:44 AM

I noticed that some people in this topic or other scam accusation threads claimed that had their issue resolved...

The question is are there any real proof that they're not just 1XBIT owner/s creating fake scam claims in this topic just so that they can "solve" it and that way give many viewers of this topic some false sense that maybe they're really changing and trying solve issues?

I'm willing to bet at least 80%-90% of these cases that they claim that they had solved are their own made up cases.

Good that you pointed that mate because for months now this has been the same scenario , There are plenty of claimants that they are being scammed and for their good( the Company)  there are some who claims and of course with the teams effort that they had resolved the issue , now the question is Why those legit accusation is still not having their funds?

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 07:30:23 PM

Good that you pointed that mate because for months now this has been the same scenario , There are plenty of claimants that they are being scammed and for their good( the Company)  there are some who claims and of course with the teams effort that they had resolved the issue , now the question is Why those legit accusation is still not having their funds?
The answer is simple and even the world scatterbrained person will understand that's something is wrong somewhere. The company is using a sock puppet account to create false accusations with false resolve so they could win the trust of innocent gamblers.
Mind you, they are very good at telling an untruth story to gain people's trust.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Blogab

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 07:58:19 AM

Hi SimpleMachin34,

Hello Robelneo,

Sincerely,
1xBit team

NO scammer,

the only thing you and your SCAM company are doing is CUTTING winnings from normal users.

Carma will strike back.

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 08:16:10 AM

I often see banners of 1xBit on Coingecko and Publish0X, these are two reputable sites I understand that they do not have control over ads showing on their sites because they are using an advertising network, but at least they can ask the advertising company to stop showing scam gambling sites like 1xBit, it ruins their reputation showing scam sites like this.
tezayudijixu

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 03:46:42 PM

Hi All,

I have some information about 1xbit and how they close accounts etc.

DM me if interested.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: