Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Polkadot - new top ten member  (Read 1926 times)
3meek

Activity: 2394
Merit: 672

God, save BTC!

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 08:21:47 PM

I think that Polkadot worthy competitor for Ethereum! They have a good development team, a similar algorithm for the network... Buterin used to talk about them a lot... And now a lot of projects move to Polkadot from Ethereum... That is, the project is a success at the start, which is not less important!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
casperBGD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 08:41:21 PM

I think that Polkadot worthy competitor for Ethereum! They have a good development team, a similar algorithm for the network... Buterin used to talk about them a lot... And now a lot of projects move to Polkadot from Ethereum... That is, the project is a success at the start, which is not less important!

could you provide some list of those projects that move to Polkadot from Ethereum, i did not saw that there is a lot, or did not saw that any well-known project is leaving Ethereum for Polkadot at the moment, would be interesting to see which are those
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 09:07:40 PM

Got myself some Polkadot from Binance . the investment grew 20% in just 1 day . lets hope this is a good one and not another DEFI bubble .
currently, DOT is traded on more than 6+ major exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, and Kraken...
although it is classified as a new coin, this coin has very good potential in the future, very good for collection.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

xenon131

Activity: 487
Merit: 1259

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 07:09:12 AM

Got myself some Polkadot from Binance . the investment grew 20% in just 1 day . lets hope this is a good one and not another DEFI bubble .
currently, DOT is traded on more than 6+ major exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, and Kraken...
although it is classified as a new coin, this coin has very good potential in the future, very good for collection.

IMO, a bit pricey for collection at the moment.  When the buzz will set down it plunges. This always happens with all tokens no matter  how good the supporting technology is. And then one could think of a collection.

Bмecтo cтpaxa в cepдцe кaждoгo yкpaинцa  яpocть и жaждa мecти pycнe. Instead of fear in the heart of every Ukrainian there are a rage    and a furiousness  for revenge to ruska kurva aka rusnya.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 07:19:34 AM

Little amount can be invested din DOT coin and its above 6$ now. It is showing some positive upward trend and from past few months also has being giving positive returns. in last 24 hours only has moved 5%+ upwards and for short term atleast one can stay invested and boo profits once they good returns on this coin.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 08:01:11 AM

could you provide some list of those projects that move to Polkadot from Ethereum, i did not saw that there is a lot, or did not saw that any well-known project is leaving Ethereum for Polkadot at the moment, would be interesting to see which are those
The projects are still feeling confident to use ethereum platform but there are some new projects that has already stated if they will be using polkadot platform for the tokenization purpose. As far as i know if stafi will be using polkadot platform but most of new IEOs are still prefer using ethereum for the tokenization purpose. I also didn't see any project that build in ethereum that will be moving to the DOT platform.
lxiaoh

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 08:07:35 AM

I have been heard of Polkadot for a long time,but i never have taken my time to know about the information of Polkadot due to i had missed out the ico of Polkadot. But from the discussion of others, i think Polkadot maybe is a promising coin.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 08:12:37 AM

eth founder talk straight to the team of the polkadot or you mean buterin only mention polkadot on his posts online .

whenever it is , both are still influencial and can bring some positive effects to polkadot project . that move done by buterin , makes him look friendly and not scared to what possible things can happen on eth when people realized how good polkadot was .
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 08:50:31 AM

what will happen in six months, nobody knows, we can just create our own strategies and try to earn on the market
Absolutely right, anything can happen in 6 months.
However, Ethereum has been on the market long enough to inspire confidence among many crypto enthusiasts. And we have to wait for the transition to 2.0 to evaluate the work of the development team.
vesper188

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 09:59:07 AM

IS it worth to buy polkadot now ?
I cannot find any ann thread about this coin
3meek

God, save BTC!

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 10:58:20 AM

I'm sorry, I really hurried up talking about many projects... Personally, I've heard about a few noname projects that will switch to Polkadot... I can't tell you the names now, but they exist! Wink

eth founder talk straight to the team of the polkadot or you mean buterin only mention polkadot on his posts online .

whenever it is , both are still influencial and can bring some positive effects to polkadot project . that move done by buterin , makes him look friendly and not scared to what possible things can happen on eth when people realized how good polkadot was .

Yes, I said that Vitalik often mentioned Polkadot...

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 11:06:42 AM

I have been hearing some talks about this project and it seems many people find the project interesting and worthy of investment, am amazed at the success of the project, i think this can be a good long term investment, who knows what the price will be by 2021.
onecall123

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 02:23:03 PM

I have been hearing some talks about this project and it seems many people find the project interesting and worthy of investment, am amazed at the success of the project, i think this can be a good long term investment, who knows what the price will be by 2021.
Checkout the Coinmarket Cap right now as Polkadot is enter into a top 5 coin. In the meantime investors and traders turn into double/triple or much more their money with Polkadot. Maybe Its the hype that driving price up but who cares if it can double your money.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 08:18:02 PM

It coming to the top altcoin list on CMC is very unexpected for me. I didn't even know what is this coin about, old dot, new dot or whatsoever. I thought it was another DeFi hype coin like the YFI coin before actual learn about it for a bit. So coin come out of nowhere just because it was a coin with the smart contract platform similar to ETH? Does that sound enough to justify its position right now at CMC? Nope.
3meek

God, save BTC!

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 09:52:36 AM

It coming to the top altcoin list on CMC is very unexpected for me. I didn't even know what is this coin about, old dot, new dot or whatsoever. I thought it was another DeFi hype coin like the YFI coin before actual learn about it for a bit. So coin come out of nowhere just because it was a coin with the smart contract platform similar to ETH? Does that sound enough to justify its position right now at CMC? Nope.

Well, actually, quite a few coins were in the top 10 CMC... The same ADA, XEM, EOS, XLM... And how are they worse or better than DOT? It's all about hype! Wink

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 12:51:57 PM

Well, actually, quite a few coins were in the top 10 CMC... The same ADA, XEM, EOS, XLM... And how are they worse or better than DOT? It's all about hype! Wink
You are right. The project you mentioned earlier has the same function, namely, as a blockchain platform. There may be advantages and disadvantages to one another. Still, their main functions are almost similar. I think variations like this are suitable for developers' competition and motivation to make a better platform and avoid monopoly.

okay, you said it clearly;
success will be for this one or another one, so no hurry to precipitate inside.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 04:40:40 PM

All the hype around Polkadot is coming to an end now and this is when the action starts, people also need to remember that some new tokens will enter into the space too. If the team can convinced ethereum developers to choose their chain to build then this is a first start, if nobody move, it is just going to be the dead chain like Tezos, Waves, Lisk, EOS, and all the hyped Ethereum killer that failed to leave to expectation

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:00:47 PM

This is surprising to me, altcoins that were previously abandoned and untouched by many people,
are now hidden gems that have proven that, congratulations to Polkadot holders, you win

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:08:18 PM

as of today, Polkadot entered top ten list of coins, pushing BNB out from the top ten, and BSV on the position ten
Polkadot is smart contract platform, and could be serious contender to Ethereum and other platforms, with Cardano just a few percents away on position eight
There are many coins that entered the market and moving up and i noticed about Polkadot just a few days back and when i checked the entire list i saw many new coins in the top 30 list which includes UMA (UMA) Aave (LEND) Celo (CELO), i have no idea about these projects and i never cared to check everything but i assume that everything is DeFi related, just want to see how long these coins will last in the list.
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:55:16 PM

Checkout the Coinmarket Cap right now as Polkadot is enter into a top 5 coin. In the meantime investors and traders turn into double/triple or much more their money with Polkadot. Maybe Its the hype that driving price up but who cares if it can double your money.

That's serious why this market now in a bearish trend. When everyone only cares about coins that got an insane pump and invest in it, think they will make a quick buck from it. It was the YFI and now this Polkadot coming out of nowhere and at the top of CMC really makes this market become even more volatile and unstable as it already loath with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: