Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:56:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 86 (45.7%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.5%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.7%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 188

Pages: « 1 ... 5791 5792 5793 5794 5795 5796 5797 5798 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 5813 5814 5815 5816 5817 5818 5819 5820 5821 5822 5823 5824 5825 5826 5827 5828 5829 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 5835 5836 5837 5838 5839 5840 [5841] 5842 5843 5844 5845 5846 5847 5848 5849 5850 5851 5852 5853 5854 5855 5856 5857 5858 5859 5860 5861 5862 5863 5864 5865 5866 5867 5868 5869 5870 5871 5872 5873 5874 5875 5876 5877 5878 5879 5880 5881 5882 5883 5884 5885 5886 5887 5888 5889 5890 5891 ... 6109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 640119 times)
Chilwell

Activity: 560
Merit: 425

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2024, 05:48:38 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2024, 06:17:53 PM by Chilwell

Newcastle vs Everton

Newcastle StartXI: 4-3-3
Martin Dúbravka; Emil Krafth; Fabian Schär; Dan Burn; Lewis Hall; Sean Longstaff; Bruno Guimarães; Elliot Anderson; Jacob Murphy; Alexander Isak; Harvey Barnes

Everton StartXI: 4-4-1-1
Jordan Pickford; Ben Godfrey; James Tarkowski; Jarrad Branthwaite; Vitaliy Mykolenko; Ashley Young; Idrissa Gueye; Amadou Onana; Dwight McNeil; Abdoulaye Doucouré; Beto

Everton are not together up till now since that deduction of 10 points, since January 17th that they had a win against Crystal Palace for FA Cup second leg match which is 1-0, after that they had played nine games and haven’t win a single one, Everton need to improve in their performance because where they are now is still not save for them because it not far away from relegation zone anything can srill have, the gap point is too small and can be cover up in a slight mistake and Nottingham Forest can take the advantage of that to replace them.

On the other hands Newcastle united have   shown a sign of recovery from their last match against west ham, Newcastle victory pick everyone by surprised because they shocked everyone with the come back sprite see the result,
6'—Newcastle 1-0 West Ham
21'—Newcastle 1-1 West Ham
45+10'—Newcastle 1-2 West Ham
48'—Newcastle 1-3 West Ham
77'—Newcastle 2-3 West Ham
83'—Newcastle 3-3 West Ham
90'—Newcastle 4-3 West Ham
So with this i will say that Newcastle have the chances of winning this match especially when they are the one hosting.

Nottingham vs Fulham

Fulham have three consecutive winning against Nottingham Forest in their last three meetings and right now Nottingham are battling with relegation zone having the same point with Luton Town that are behind, the only difference is the conceded goals which Luton Town conceded more goals than Nottingham so i will consider Nottingham to be in relegation zone too because there one leg in and one out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1303

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 05:51:41 PM

What you said above was true and im also wondering it.

Guardiola has confirm some players will out from the game against villa. IMO, this could be considered as a serious consideration for bookmakaers caused by city is gonna face villa without weaker squad as some important players will be missing this game. The odds is pretty small for this match.
I don't mind arsenal and liverpool caused by they are all gonna have easy fixtures. The match against aston villa considerably difficult for manchester city.

Bookies should give higher odds considering the city will be missing some players. A bit strange to see how bookmakers considering villa is in the same level as mediocre club based on the current odds.
Bookmakers strongly believe if they can beat villa but i have opposite opinion. Villa is quite strong even though it was no at its peak performance.

The current odds put city superior compared to the villa.
If Walker joined Ederson, this is bad, apparently he still could not recover from the injury received in the match for the England national team. In addition to the fact that Guardiola needs to think about the fact that they could not beat Liverpool and Arsenal, although the defense played well in these matches, now he needs to think about the upcoming Champions League matches. Aston Villa, by the way, is an attacking team and they are very close to Tottenham, so victory for them will be as important as for Guardila.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 06:07:26 PM

The match against Manchester United will of course be a tough match for both teams, currently Liverpool points are only 2 adrift so it is very crucial for Liverpool to lose their position again if they lose the game because Arsenal and Manchester City are relatively facing easier matches against Brighton and Crystal Palace in other games, Manchester United this season is very difficult for us to Guess their performance, Sometimes they play badly like against Brentford yesterday and not infrequently they play very well like when they beat Liverpool in the FA Cup quarter-finals this season.
Arsenal will also face Manchester United in the rest of the match so that both of them will be a little more difficult to reach full points. Manchester United is indeed unstable even they have to draw when facing Brentford but if they face a far more balanced team, the strength and form of the game may change. Competition for the championship title is increasingly competitive for this season because the three do not have a distance difference in points so that to predict who will come out as champions will be a little more difficult.

Manchester United, who are in such uncertain conditions, are must wary by Liverpool and hopefully Liverpool have learned from their experience when beaten in the FA Cup before.
Facing Brighton will certainly be another difficult game for Arsenal but I think now their motivation has been quite big after being able to draw with Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium, the competition in the Premier League is now tighter and will certainly make the journey of the championship candidate team will be more difficult to win the Premier League this season.
Liverpool will definitely try to play better for the match because they don't want to lose the opportunity to get out as champions. And vice versa with Manchester United because they have to play consistently to pursue points from Tottenham and Aston Villa, so they will try to repeat the results of the match like in the FA Cup. Arsenal must have received high motivation to win in the remaining matches and vice versa with Liverpool and Manchester City.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Chilwell

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2024, 06:20:43 PM

Nottingham vs Fulham

Nottingham Forest StartXI: 4-2-3-1
Matz Sels; Neco Williams; Andrew Omobamidele; Murillo; Ola Aina; Ryan Yates; Danilo; Anthony Elanga; Morgan Gibbs-White; Callum Hudson-Odoi; Chris Wood

Fulham StartXI: 4-2-3-1
Bernd Leno; Kenny Tete; Tosin Adarabioyo; Calvin Bassey; Antonee Robinson; João Palhinha; Saša Lukić; Harry Wilson; Andreas Pereira; Alex Iwobi; Rodrigo Muniz

Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace

Bournemouth StartXI: 4-2-3-1
Neto; Adam Smith; Illia Zabarnyi; Lloyd Kelly; Dango Ouattara; Philip Billing; Lewis Cook; Marcus Tavernier; Alex Scott; Ryan Christie; Dominic Solanke

Crystal Palace StartXI: 4-3-3
Dean Henderson; Daniel Muñoz; Joel Ward; Joachim Andersen; Tyrick Mitchell; Will Hughes; Jefferson Lerma; Adam Wharton; Eberechi Eze; Jean-Philippe Mateta; Jordan Ayew

Burnley vs Wolves

Burnley StartXI: 4-4-2
Arijanet Murić; Vitinho; Dara O'Shea; Maxime Estève; Charlie Taylor; Jacob Bruun Larsen; Josh Cullen; Sander Berge; Wilson Odobert; David Datro Fofana; Lyle Foster

Wolves StartXI: 3-4-2-1
José Sá; Matt Doherty; Max Kilman; Toti Gomes; Nélson Semedo; João Gomes; Hugo Bueno; Rayan Aït Nouri; Pablo Sarabia; Mario Lemina; Leon Chiwome

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2024, 06:21:19 PM

Liv - Sheffield
Manchester United - Liv
Liv - Crystal Palace
Fulham - Liv
Everton - Liv
West Ham - Liv
Liv - Tottenham
Aston Villa - Liv
Liv - Wolverhampton

I think this is quite doable, but Liverpool has 5 games away from home, including against Manchester United and Aston Villa. But still it is not a horror scenario here.
I don't think the home/away advantages/disadvantages still works for Liverpool and the likes. Now their eyes are on the trophy so it doesn't matter if they are at home or away, it is now all about the 3 points. This fixture shows that Liverpool actually have a chance, the only major resistances I see are Tottenham and Manchester United but but Liverpool upper hands against them.

It's really hard to tell whether one of these teams is more prone to making a mistake than the others. It is not impossible for Liverpool to win every single game. The same counts for City. Maybe the goal difference could become important, but my guess for now is that Liverpool and City will collect more points than Arsenal in the last 9 games. What are your thoughts here?
Indeed the league have become vert difficult to predict because the major contenders are in their best forms with about the same points. I know a clear winner will emerge but winning the league through goal difference is a possibility.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ahli38

Activity: 812
Merit: 735

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2024, 06:25:22 PM

The new round will start today with Newcastle victory? and Nottingham Forest vs Fulham which I tend to think that it will end with a draw. The hardest match will be between Spurs away and West Ham United home in my opinion. Spurs look favourite.
Tomorrow's games and Thursday ones are more interesting since Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City will take part of it while Manchester United will face Chelsea in Stamford Bridge. Arsenal and Liverpool have easier games. Manchester City will try to get three points with the end of the season approaching.
In their last two matches, namely Nottingham, they always got a draw. Whether it's a home match or an away match. So it is possible that this match against Fullham could result in a draw again even though Nottingham is the host. But I would probably favor Fullham as they sometimes have surprising performances. Like a few weeks ago, Fullham managed to beat Spurs with a score of 3-0. So sometimes Fullham has a performance that is difficult to predict.

For the West Ham vs Spurs match, I think West Ham could really make things difficult for Spurs. but I still doubt that Spurs will lose that match. The most interesting match today is Newcastle vs Everton which will start soon. I would probably favor Newcastle. My prediction is 2-1 for Newcastle to win.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1610
Merit: 330

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 06:33:31 PM

The new round will start today with Newcastle victory? and Nottingham Forest vs Fulham which I tend to think that it will end with a draw. The hardest match will be between Spurs away and West Ham United home in my opinion. Spurs look favourite.
Tomorrow's games and Thursday ones are more interesting since Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City will take part of it while Manchester United will face Chelsea in Stamford Bridge. Arsenal and Liverpool have easier games. Manchester City will try to get three points with the end of the season approaching.
In their last two matches, namely Nottingham, they always got a draw. Whether it's a home match or an away match. So it is possible that this match against Fullham could result in a draw again even though Nottingham is the host. But I would probably favor Fullham as they sometimes have surprising performances. Like a few weeks ago, Fullham managed to beat Spurs with a score of 3-0. So sometimes Fullham has a performance that is difficult to predict.

For the West Ham vs Spurs match, I think West Ham could really make things difficult for Spurs. but I still doubt that Spurs will lose that match. The most interesting match today is Newcastle vs Everton which will start soon. I would probably favor Newcastle. My prediction is 2-1 for Newcastle to win.
If you look at the performance of the two teams in the last few matches, I see that Fulham is slightly better, but because this match was played at home to Nottingham, the Nottingham team certainly doesn't want to lose points, which will have strong motivation and self-confidence in front of its own fans.

West Ham's match against Tottenham will be quite fierce, this will be difficult to predict because the two teams have qualities that are not much different and West Ham also has a great desire to win so that they can continue to compete to finish in the European zone and that is the same with Tottenham.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Chilwell

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2024, 06:47:35 PM

Brighton have announced a record profit of £122.8m in the 2022-23 financial year - the most successful season in the Premier League club's history.

Profit after tax increased annually by almost £100m from £24.1m, with turnover going up by 17.2% to a record £204.5m.

Albion finished sixth in the Premier League in 2022-23, reached the FA Cup semi-finals and also brought in huge transfer fees for several key players.

The figures can help more "significant progress" on the pitch, Brighton said.

"These accounts will of course catch the eye because of the headline number," Brighton chief executive Paul Barber said.

"In a season when we made history on the pitch we took a huge step forward in terms of the club's long-held aim of becoming more sustainable and less reliant on [Brighton owner] Tony Bloom's incredibly generous levels of investment."

Source link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/sport/football/68691248.amp

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 518
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 06:48:49 PM

Yes Arsenal was more of defensive because they can't play an attacking football with Manchester City because that would have cost them the game since City has more possession of the ball, one important thing i noticed about Arsenal in the game is that they allowed City to have more control of the ball but they kept them away from their post because City did not have the opportunity to shoot shots like they used to do when they play against other teams. The game wasn't that boring just that most people expected to see goals in the match but when they were not seeing goal attempts they became angry watching the game.
Exactly, Arsenal really relied more on their defense in this match. Their target means actually preventing Man City from scoring goals. And they used a quick counter attack system to attack, so they only had a few chances to advance into the Man City area and couldn't win more balls. But, even though they are quite defensive, Arsenal's shots on target are actually more compared to Man City. This means that Arsenal's game is actually working quite well, but it cannot be denied that Man City's defense is also strong, their goalkeeper is also strong. And Draw could be Arsenal's worst target for this match.
Arsenal played the game based on the experience they had with Manchester City in the past, I think from the last experience they had with Manchester City in last season has really taught them a lot to overcome defeat from Manchester City which they succeeded.  One thing about Manchester City is that they understand every team they are playing against and know their weak points. As an opponent playing against Manchester City if you want to frustrate them not allowing them to win is just to play a good defensive game. Just forget about attacking game and go for a defensive game it is good enough to tie Manchester City down.

Looking from the game, arsenal played a good game and their performance was unique, from the result of the game they have good chances of winning Premier league this season.
Arsenal style of play wasn't too different with pep guardiola style, which deal's with more creative attacking midfielders and solid defensive midfielders, which is almost similar with arsenal. If you watched that game properly you will notice more midfielders had chances to store goals more than strikes.

As for last season's defeat, I believe Arsenal players because of the intensity of the games they played week in week out for last season and the position they held then, some players had some level of fatigue, since there was no strong second eleven to always switch to unlike Manchester city, so when they met Manchester City, they couldn't withstand them.
So but for this season Arsenal players are more relaxed with a different psychology on how to approach a tough opponent like Manchester city.

Jatiluhung

Activity: 756
Merit: 394

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 06:54:50 PM

But it looks like Fullham is in big trouble at the moment because they are 2 goals behind Nottingham Forest. Because Nottingham Forest scored 1 goal in the 9th minute and 1 goal again in the 19th minute. I think Fullham will lose this match. because equalizing the score when we were 2 goals behind would be very difficult. Fullham may have had more of the ball but they had a weak defence. And that's a big deal.
But for the Newcastle vs Everton match, it seems you are right that this match will belong to Newcastle. because even now Newcastle is 1 goal ahead after ALexander Isak managed to score 1 goal in the 15th minute against Everton. But currently the match is still quite early. So everything can still change with still a lot of time in this match.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 06:59:46 PM

Guardiola has confirm some players will out from the game against villa. IMO, this could be considered as a serious consideration for bookmakaers caused by city is gonna face villa without weaker squad as some important players will be missing this game. The odds is pretty small for this match.
I don't mind arsenal and liverpool caused by they are all gonna have easy fixtures. The match against aston villa considerably difficult for manchester city.

Bookies should give higher odds considering the city will be missing some players. A bit strange to see how bookmakers considering villa is in the same level as mediocre club based on the current odds.
Bookmakers strongly believe if they can beat villa but i have opposite opinion. Villa is quite strong even though it was no at its peak performance.

This is going to be a very tough match for Aston Villa. I think now it is going to be almost impossible for them to stay at the top of the table. At least at the top four positions for sure. Manchester City is definitely not going to drop points in this match because they have dropped points in the last two matches. And they will be very determined to get all three points from this match. But Aston Villa has to be careful. They cannot go too defensive or too offensive as well. It seems like all the options that they have are going to be pretty bad. I think they will have to go for a draw and somehow try to avoid a loss.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2024, 07:08:10 PM

~~~
Arsenal style of play wasn't too different with pep guardiola style, which deal's with more creative attacking midfielders and solid defensive midfielders, which is almost similar with arsenal. If you watched that game properly you will notice more midfielders had chances to store goals more than strikes.

As for last season's defeat, I believe Arsenal players because of the intensity of the games they played week in week out for last season and the position they held then, some players had some level of fatigue, since there was no strong second eleven to always switch to unlike Manchester city, so when they met Manchester City, they couldn't withstand them.
So but for this season Arsenal players are more relaxed with a different psychology on how to approach a tough opponent like Manchester city.
So do you think Arteta is adopting Pep Guardiola's strategy this season?
You could be right, but basically Arteta was just trying to reduce the pressure by playing a little more defensively. This strategy reduces the effectiveness of Manchester City's attacks due to the lack of space in Arsenal's defense, so as a result we don't get Manchester City creating many goal opportunities throughout the match.

Meanwhile Pep Guardiola lost Kyle Walker on the right side which in turn made the attacks on the right side less effective. Foden also couldn't show his best form in that match because De Bruyne tended to help more attacks on the right, so Foden had to play a little to the left which made it difficult for him to develop throughout the match. I can say, it was a boring big match, that's the conclusion even though Arsenal were happy with 1 point at the Etihad.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Jatiluhung

Activity: 756
Merit: 394

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 07:13:20 PM

This is going to be a very tough match for Aston Villa. I think now it is going to be almost impossible for them to stay at the top of the table. At least at the top four positions for sure. Manchester City is definitely not going to drop points in this match because they have dropped points in the last two matches. And they will be very determined to get all three points from this match. But Aston Villa has to be careful. They cannot go too defensive or too offensive as well. It seems like all the options that they have are going to be pretty bad. I think they will have to go for a draw and somehow try to avoid a loss.
If Tottenham wins today's match and Aston Villa loses to Man City tomorrow, then the number of points Aston Villa and Tottenham will have the same. And yes, that will potentially make Aston Villa lose their position in the following week if they fail to win again the following week. So I agree that in tomorrow's match Aston Villa must at least try to get a point, even if it's only 1 point. But I think Man City as the host will not let the match end in a draw. Because currently Man City is also in a race to get to the top of the standings. If Man City does not get full points, Man City will be even further behind Arsenal and Liverpool.

███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Frankolala

Activity: 700
Merit: 523

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 07:18:02 PM

Manchester city should be able to win Aston Villa or else it will make them drop more points, which will not be helpful for them in the title race. Manchester city is stringer than Aston Villa, and I don't think that it would be a difficult match for them before they will find the back of the net on that day.

Manchester city have drawn their two consecutive matches which does not tell too good about them. So they would use this opportunity to have all three points by winning Aston Villa, no matter the scenario that would play out on the match day.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Justbillywitt

Activity: 238
Merit: 199

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 07:25:12 PM

Nottingham Forest are determined in their fight against relegation from the premier league. Despite the points deducted from them they didn't allow that be a hindrance to them. They are currently leading Fulham by 2 goals. They got two quick goals in the 9 and 19 minutes of the match. I was convinced that Nottingham Forest were going to win the match, but scoring 2 goals against a team like Fulham in the early first half was really something I didn't expect. Nuno Espirinto is doing a good work at Nottingham Forest.

hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 07:34:47 PM

Basically, Fulham is always a difficult opponent for Nottingham because after all, in first meeting between Nottingham and Fulham this season too, the fact is that Fulham won big with a score of 5-0 at that time. Also, considering this moment Nottingham who received a penalty with a deduction of 4 points, then of course that factor makes Nottingham in a difficultsituation at thismoment because it is make Nottingham close again to the relegation zone.

But anyway, who can predict with certainty because after all, Nottingham in this home match, in fact, Nottingham managed to win big in the first half with a score of 3-0 .Obviously, this is a surprise because after all, although Fulham has a higher percentage of ball possession in this match, but it looks like Fulham will fail to beat Nottingham in thismatch. Because ofcourse, because Nottingham has led with a big score in this first half with a score of 3-0, it will certainly be difficult for Fulham to turn things around.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
marcous

Activity: 2408
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 07:34:55 PM

In the midst of the tight competition for the Premier League trophy between Liverpool, Arsenal and City, in week 31 we will see two other elite teams compete in prestige, namely Chelsea vs United. These two teams have received quite a lot of attention this season, not because of their achievements, but because they often appeared to be funny throughout the season, especially in several easy matches which made them lose a number of points.

It is clear that this is the best big match next week, and will make it difficult for both teams to secure full points, even though on paper Chelsea has a slight advantage because they act as hosts. I think many bettors will avoid placing bets on one of them winning, because the two elite EPL teams this season cannot be completely trusted.

United ambition to penetrate the top four of the standings is actually becoming increasingly difficult, and Chelsea has the opportunity to add to their difficulties. The Blues usually perform well when facing fellow big clubs, maybe they can secure full points by beating Ten Hag fleet. Pochettino has the ambition to bring Chelsea into the top 10 of the standings, which Chelsea has struggled to achieve enough this season.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
punk.zink

Activity: 364
Merit: 381

trustdice.win (The Top of Crypto Casinos)

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 07:35:22 PM

But for the Newcastle vs Everton match, it seems you are right that this match will belong to Newcastle. because even now Newcastle is 1 goal ahead after ALexander Isak managed to score 1 goal in the 15th minute against Everton. But currently the match is still quite early. So everything can still change with still a lot of time in this match.

Newcastle played quite well in the first half and they dominated the game, but of the many opportunities they had, they could only score 1 goal for the time being. There are at least 2 good opportunities that could have been goals, It's just that Jordan Pickford played quite impressively tonight. Everton also didn't play badly. Even though they faced more pressure, but they still had counter attacks which were quite troublesome for Newcastle's defense. However, if in the second half Everton had continued to play defensive football, I think Newcastle would have got their second goal.

███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
TRUST DICE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
topbitcoin

Activity: 1624
Merit: 690

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 07:38:04 PM

15 minutes on the clock and now Tottenham are ahead as they're gaining momentum and a quick goal when the game is only 5 minutes old.

I think this situation will clearly be favorable for Tottenham because after all, playing away is actually a tension in itself where the support of the opposing supporters will definitely be very intimidating but indeed as far as the game goes now they have performed very well where they can always give a breakthrough and have the momentum to attack to make the situation good for them.

Currently, with the conditions that are indeed quite good for Tottenham I think confidence will definitely appear for them and it is a good thing so that they can continue to have momentum in this match.
West Ham were a little troubled by the fast style that Tottenham immediately did in this match which made their situation even carried away from the game played by Tottenham. If this continues then I cannot guarantee that they will be able to equalize the score because seeing from the situation of the first half this time they were quite depressed in compensating for Tottenham's game in midfield.

edit.

Hell one attack made my writing crumble instantly.
Score 1-1 now.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 07:44:24 PM

Guardiola has confirm some players will out from the game against villa. IMO, this could be considered as a serious consideration for bookmakaers caused by city is gonna face villa without weaker squad as some important players will be missing this game. The odds is pretty small for this match. .
This is what is expected of Pep Guardiola to do, to keep out and group the Manchester City players according to the matches they have for this week and next week.

By tomorrow they will play against Aston Villa, in three days, they will play against Crystal Palace and in the next three days they will face Real Madrid. All of their match to play for this week and next week are three-day intervals and that's what Pep Guardiola has to plan properly to know how to fixture the Manchester players according to match toughness.

For the Aston Villa and Crystal Palace match, Pep Guardiola will use few of Manchester City first eleven for the two matches and for Real Madrid, which is the Champions League match, he will make use of the Manchester City squad at his disposal to face Real Madrid because a win or draw is important since they are having away match at Real Madrid home.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Pages: « 1 ... 5791 5792 5793 5794 5795 5796 5797 5798 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 5813 5814 5815 5816 5817 5818 5819 5820 5821 5822 5823 5824 5825 5826 5827 5828 5829 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 5835 5836 5837 5838 5839 5840 [5841] 5842 5843 5844 5845 5846 5847 5848 5849 5850 5851 5852 5853 5854 5855 5856 5857 5858 5859 5860 5861 5862 5863 5864 5865 5866 5867 5868 5869 5870 5871 5872 5873 5874 5875 5876 5877 5878 5879 5880 5881 5882 5883 5884 5885 5886 5887 5888 5889 5890 5891 ... 6109 »
  Print  

Jump to: