Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:30:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 [1348] 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 ... 6135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 642038 times)
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 06:06:39 PM

Atleast Rangnick is doing much better than Ole otherwise they would have been facing lot of losses till now. I still don't think coach is the problem, its the players that needs to be changed. They need to start doing smart transfers and get players that they actually need rather than trying for a player at a position at which they already have someone.
You may be right because I also think that the problem is not only about the coach because the players have to be evaluated too. The performance of Manchester United players is actually far from expectations despite having Ronaldo in his team. Winning everything is certainly not enough, so there must be players who can really contribute well to the team.

I heard Pogba will leave at the end of the season because his contract is going to expire, so there should be some other top names who can replace his role in midfield next season. After all, so far there are no big names at Manchester United other than Ronaldo, that's bad for a team that wants to win titles at the end of every season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 06:08:04 PM

Atleast Rangnick is doing much better than Ole otherwise they would have been facing lot of losses till now. I still don't think coach is the problem, its the players that needs to be changed. They need to start doing smart transfers and get players that they actually need rather than trying for a player at a position at which they already have someone.
Or maybe both of them have a problem.
Rangnick is currently still using a strategy that I think is quite old to do in this era.
On the other hand, many MU players who are labeled as stars or whose prices are expensive do not develop much there, even some of their legendary players do not criticize the performance of their players.
MU problems are quite a lot in my opinion and indeed this cannot only be solved if only one party is replaced. there must be some adjustments and reshuffles there starting from the players and coaching management

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 06:30:49 PM

The major problem with Manchester United is the fact that the club lack players and the coach need to be changed as the present state of the club is a pitiable one haven't lost most of their match its obvious that there is a serious internal problem with the club and man United have always been better than this.

You are close, but in reality Manchester United problem is the fact that they have owners that care only about the economical importance of a transfer not the footballing aspect; this is why any coach would struggle to work it out at Manchester united. As a coach, if you desire 4 players, the MUFC Board buys you an options that sells more shirts; not the one that suits the role

How then would the club progress? I think Mufc will get it right with Ten Haag, he won't get signings, atleast he can integrate young players into the squad
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 06:51:01 PM

Today there will be a match between Man United vs Everton The line-up has not been announced and as usual Ronaldo will work more on each line. Playing away may be bad enough for Man United even though they are still considered superior. But given the game Man United have gone through, it will be a tough game for Rangnick.

According to local news that I read, several Man United players will not be played, especially Shaw and Cavani who are still in injury condition, while Rangnick has a fairly large target point.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 06:53:23 PM

Or maybe both of them have a problem.
Rangnick is currently still using a strategy that I think is quite old to do in this era.
On the other hand, many MU players who are labeled as stars or whose prices are expensive do not develop much there, even some of their legendary players do not criticize the performance of their players.
MU problems are quite a lot in my opinion and indeed this cannot only be solved if only one party is replaced. there must be some adjustments and reshuffles there starting from the players and coaching management

Both of them? Possible but given how many coaches they changed after Ferguson, I would say try changing players now. There are many players currently who are not United level and yet they feature in games and keeps on doing mistakes and ultimately the whole team suffers. There are many potential players at bench that also needs to be utilized. So yeah maybe in managing part, maybe chances should be given more to some other players.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 06:55:12 PM

Ralhf Rangnick has told them what's best for them to go further.
If they are wise, they should take it if they're not, they the club will remain in damnation for the next three years.
I'm sure the likes of Paul Pogba and Cristiano Ronaldo will leave Manchester United.
Also I'd love to see ,the current Ajax coach at Manchester United because he's the best solution to Manchester United bit will sure take time, I see they're too hungry for success.
In the game against Everton,i still don't know what they're going to play.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 07:00:16 PM

Today there will be a match between Man United vs Everton The line-up has not been announced and as usual Ronaldo will work more on each line. Playing away may be bad enough for Man United even though they are still considered superior. But given the game Man United have gone through, it will be a tough game for Rangnick.

According to local news that I read, several Man United players will not be played, especially Shaw and Cavani who are still in injury condition, while Rangnick has a fairly large target point.
Everton isn't weak opponent at all where ManU isn't doing so good in this time. I think this match will not be a easy win for Manchester united. After announcing the line up, it will be clear who are playing and which team will be favorite in this game.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 07:03:01 PM

If they are wise, they should take it if they're not, they the club will remain in damnation for the next three years.
I'm sure the likes of Paul Pogba and Cristiano Ronaldo will leave Manchester United.
Also I'd love to see ,the current Ajax coach at Manchester United because he's the best solution to Manchester United bit will sure take time, I see they're too hungry for success.
I'm sure the club management will not standstill. after this season is over there will be something to surprise us.
against Everton, of course, Man United will be in the lead. but if they are not ready of course this is an important point for Everton to stay away from the relegation zone.
Man United has played inconsistently this season. even picking up Champions League tickets seemed too difficult for them. the worst chance for Man United should be a draw with Everton. I hope they play well.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MAAManda

Activity: 1498
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 07:27:26 PM

The major problem with Manchester United is the fact that the club lack players and the coach need to be changed as the present state of the club is a pitiable one haven't lost most of their match its obvious that there is a serious internal problem with the club and man United have always been better than this.

What are you talking about? are you talking about Manchester United in the past? Manchester United which is now very much different from what we used to see in the past, however, I think Manchester United are still consistently the top team in the EPL, currently they are in seventh position with 51 points. They are only 3 points behind Tottenham who are currently in fourth place.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 07:31:09 PM

Are you for sure that ten Haag is the one solution to so many problems of United? I don't think so. United need to build their squad strong. ten Haag has good mentality but we still can't say for sure if he is gonna settle all the things at United quickly and fix their problems.

United vs Everton would be a tight one. Both teams are facing their own troubles and I think considering the current form both team are at equal level. of course United team are much above Everton's squad so United will be the favourite but United also have tendency to make mistakes so to me seems like an equal match.
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 07:47:09 PM

I'm sure the club management will not standstill. after this season is over there will be something to surprise us.
against Everton, of course, Man United will be in the lead. but if they are not ready of course this is an important point for Everton to stay away from the relegation zone.
Man United has played inconsistently this season. even picking up Champions League tickets seemed too difficult for them. the worst chance for Man United should be a draw with Everton. I hope they play well.

Am I the only one that is thinking that Manchester United problem is not coaching? Honestly speaking when Ole came to Manchester united as a coach, Ole was good and the team was doing well. He ended second in the league and scored many goals. But at a time, things fell apart. He began to find it difficult to succeed. Some of his tactics that were working could not work again and he became devastated.

He was forced out after many time was given to him. Though Carrick did well within the 3 match that was given him. He was finally removed and Ralf Regnick was introduced with the hope that he will correct many things but here he is today. I really do not think that Manchester United problem is more of coaching. But I wish them well.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Harkorede
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 796

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 08:06:39 PM

It's still goalless between Wolves and Newcastle, but Newcastle have been the better side with Wolves more comfortable without the ball and absorbing all the pressure and even when with the ball, there have been no attacking intent whatsoever just stringing a couple of passes over the field before being dispossessed.  I'd be surprised if Wolves are able to get a goal here tbh, it's looking all Newcastle or a barren draw.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 08:08:11 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2022, 08:58:06 PM by youdacapt

Half time at st james park Newcastle vs Wolves. It is a goalless draw at half time as Newcastle united so far bossed the tie with Wolves struggling, A win for Newcastle would help their fight against relegation. Second half is underway and i am rooting for Newcastle to break the deadlock and get a  win

EDIT: 70th minute and Newcastle United have a goal. Can they hold on to a win ? YES, Big win for Newcastle United
EDIT - Newcastle United 1:0 Wolves
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 08:20:47 PM

Everton isn't weak opponent at all where ManU isn't doing so good in this time. I think this match will not be a easy win for Manchester united. After announcing the line up, it will be clear who are playing and which team will be favorite in this game.
Absent 4 players and will definitely worsen the game from Man United. They will find it difficult to block attacks from Everton. But for Everton, 1 point above the relegation zone, it creates pressure that must be made by Lampard in order to avoid a position they really don't expect. The defeat to Burnley has made Everton work even harder.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
judas

Activity: 1064
Merit: 350

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 08:20:54 PM

I'm getting even more excited about Manchester City - Liverpool game at the weekend as the days are passing. I'm not able to pick one side to win now as it is really difficult to do so. But I can say that we are going to watch great performances from both of these teams. I don't expect any of them to play a defensive game here. It would cause them a big problem in the end. Both of them must target a win in this game. And both of them shouldn't have any problem on scoring at least one goal. If Liverpool win this game, things can be even more interesting.

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▄▄
▄▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀     ▄▄   ▀▄  ▄
████ ▄▄▄▄ ▐██▄    █ ▐▌
█ ▐▌  ▀▀███████▄▄ ▐▌ █
▐▌ █    ▀██████▀▀ ████
███
▀▄     ██▄  ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀ ▄▀▀
▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄██
x

▄█▀▀▀▄█▀                                ▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀▄▄▄
██▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██   ▀██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄  ██▀  ▄▀
▄▄███▄▄ ▄ ▐██▄  ▌ █▌  █▄  █▌  █▄ ██  ██   ▄██    ██  █▌  █▄ ▄█▀  █  ███ ▄    ▄
██▄▄▄▀▀███ ▐███▄ ▌▐█▌  ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██  ██  ▀▀██    ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██ ▄▄▄ ▀███▐█▀███▀
▄▀  ▀█▄ ▀██▐█ ██▄▌▐█▌ ▀ █ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██▄▄▀     ██    ██ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██ ▄▀█▀ ███ ▀  ██
█    █▀  █▀▐█  ██▌ █▌  ▄▀  █▌  ▄▀ ██        ██   ▄█▀  █▌  ▄▀ ▀█▄  █   ██    ██
▀▄ ▀  ▄█▀ ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀█▄     ▄▄██▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀     ██▄▄█▀
▀▀▀▀      ▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄█▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄       ▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀▀                     ▀▀▄▀▀                     ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄
               ▄▀██▄
                ▄▄▄██▄
                ▄██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀█▄
▀████▀▀█████████████ ▀██▌
  ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀ ███
 ▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▄   ▄  ▀ ▄█  ▀████
  ▐█████▄▄▄▌  ▄███████▀██▄▄
   █▀█▄▄  ▀██▄█████ ██▌▄███
   ▐█▀  ▄ ███████▀ ▐██▌▀███▄
    ▀▄█████████▀  ▄▀▀█▄ ▄███▌
      ▐██████▀     ▄▄███ ▀███
                       ▄██▄
     ▄ ▄            ██▄████▄██▄
  ▄▄▐███▌▄▄         ▀▀██   █▀▀▀
 ████▀▀▀████         ████████
  ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ███     ▀▀▄▀▀▀
  ▐██▀▀██▌    █      ▄▀
      █       ▄▀   ▄█▀
     █  ▄▄▄████████▀
    ▄█▄█████████▀▀▀▄
    ▄▄
  ▄███████▀         ▀▄▄████ ▄▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀▄▄       ███▌  ▐███▀
██████▀     ███      ▄██████▄
████▀                ▀██▀▀██▀
CRYPTO'S IIIFASTEST
GROWING CASINO
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 08:23:55 PM

It's still goalless between Wolves and Newcastle, but Newcastle have been the better side with Wolves more comfortable without the ball and absorbing all the pressure and even when with the ball, there have been no attacking intent whatsoever just stringing a couple of passes over the field before being dispossessed.  I'd be surprised if Wolves are able to get a goal here tbh, it's looking all Newcastle or a barren draw.
Newcastle's performance improved again in this match after previously they couldn't play solidly and lost quite badly to Tottenham.
They look pretty dominating now in attack even though possession might have been Wolves ahead.
If this continues, I feel like it's just a matter of time before they score a goal.
Wolves have to make a change now because indeed if they continue to be attacked it will be dangerous for them

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 08:40:51 PM

I'm getting even more excited about Manchester City - Liverpool game at the weekend as the days are passing. I'm not able to pick one side to win now as it is really difficult to do so. But I can say that we are going to watch great performances from both of these teams. I don't expect any of them to play a defensive game here. It would cause them a big problem in the end. Both of them must target a win in this game. And both of them shouldn't have any problem on scoring at least one goal. If Liverpool win this game, things can be even more interesting.
I we place a bet on both team to score in this particular match,I don't know who is the favourite to win but what am sure is that Liverpool will give Manchester City a difficult game, for me pep Guadiola deserve to win this league, because Manchester City have be top since beginning of season,they have maintain top level of football for majority of the season. And I also wish them luck in the champions League too because is the only big title pep has not won for them.

Stake VIP wager
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 08:45:41 PM

Newcastle's performance improved again in this match after previously they couldn't play solidly and lost quite badly to Tottenham.
They look pretty dominating now in attack even though possession might have been Wolves ahead.
If this continues, I feel like it's just a matter of time before they score a goal.
Wolves have to make a change now because indeed if they continue to be attacked it will be dangerous for them
Today they are playing much better against quality team Wolves which is good for them as now they are much improved side even their injury problems are still on with few key players out, but current squad is also giving much better result after losing three away games if they keep playing like this then surely we can expect some good result at the end of season like they can go in top 10 which could be amazing after living very long time in relegation zone.

Right now we are in 83rd minute, and they are leading by 1 - 0 after one goal disallowed due to offside. Next week they have also good match against Leicester City which can give them full three points and higher place in league table.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1406

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 08:48:14 PM

Are you for sure that ten Haag is the one solution to so many problems of United? I don't think so. United need to build their squad strong. ten Haag has good mentality but we still can't say for sure if he is gonna settle all the things at United quickly and fix their problems.

Which is also the reason why Ten Haag asked the board management to include him 100% in the future signing and deal negotiation for transfer. He wants to build the team right from the scratch to fit him otherwise he wont be able to do his job properly

United vs Everton would be a tight one.

Hoping United to win tomorrow. I had a small parlay ticket for United, Dortmund and Newcastle to win as well as another esports game. Few minutes left on Newcastle vs Wolves but I guess its safe to say that they have won

Kinda tempted to cash them out now though as I dont feel safe with United as the last bet lol

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ondekinecakabilirim

Activity: 1190
Merit: 737

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 08:55:43 PM

There is only one match today. Newcastle United and Wolverhampton. Newcastle United have lost their last 3 games. They are going to the bottom of the league. Wolverhampton have a more stable outlook than Newcastle United. I had a hard time placing a bet. I think the home team is close to winning, but it is a match open to surprises. I would prefer to stay away.
Newcastle United defeat in 3 matches in a row puts its position in the relegation zone at 15th standings, Newcastle United performance has not been optimal in the last 3 matches so there is no chance to beat Wolverhampton in today's match. If Newcastle United does not change the pattern of the match for the better then today's home game will not be profitable for the Magpies.

Statistics can be misleading in the last matches of the league. Because non-repeat matches are played. The motto for the teams, to be or not to be, that is the question. Cheesy For this reason, surprise results can be experienced in many matches. Difficult weeks for those who love to bet. Because there are many possibilities. We need luck more than ever these weeks. I was not surprised by Newcastle United's win. I think normal result. Because they needed a lot.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Pages: « 1 ... 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 [1348] 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 ... 6135 »
  Print  

Jump to: