Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 [1365] 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 ... 6137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 642219 times)
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 06:41:40 PM

In principle, this is a good result in terms of maintaining intrigue in the championship. I don't think that City will be able to win all the remaining 6 matches, which means that Liverpool have a chance.
Finally Liverpool managed to force Manchester City to a draw in the big match this week with a 2-2 result. I think it was an interesting match where both teams performed very well throughout the game even though Manchester City looked deserved to win the match.

Compared to Liverpool then I think Manchester City managed to create enough chances where they could almost score more than 2 goals in the second half, but unfortunately the finish still didn't make them lucky. But honestly I think both teams are really entertaining in this game even though nothing has changed at the moment in the table.

I wonder if City will be able to recover from such a match and show a decent game against Atlético in the Champions League? In my opinion, this is a rather difficult task.
Of course Manchester City will find it difficult to win in the second leg against Atletico especially if Atlético appear defensively, but if they perform like today then it is not impossible for Manchester City to get away with a big score.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 06:42:40 PM

What a game it was! I definitely enjoyed the Manchester City - Liverpool match today. Liverpool weren't able to get ahead even once but they still were able to compete with Manchester City at the same level especially in the second half. The first half was not that good for Liverpool though. They had bigger struggles then. But starting the second half with a goal was the sign that they were going to fight hard. And at least they got a 2-2 draw here. But Manchester City are still the advantageous team in the standings.
There was no winner in this match, the Big Match Man City vs Liverpool finished with a score of 2-2. a thanks to this result, Man City is still one step ahead of Liverpool, Man City is still firmly at the top of the standings with 74 points from 31 matches, one point ahead of Liverpool who are in a second place. After this match is over, both teams must maintain their advantage until the finish line.  Especially Man City who still dominates the standings.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 06:43:06 PM

City will definitely make a mistake in the remaining games. They have to put a lot more effort into the Champions League than Liverpool because of Atletico. If necessary, I can even imagine that Klopp places more value on the PL than on the CL. The PL remains very exciting and i think, that Klopp and his team have a good chance Wink
Don't be so sure now Cheesy If something like this can happen to City then the same thing can happen to Liverpool right? they are quite busy with a busy schedule now especially for these two teams they will meet more now because after the current match they will meet again in the FA semi final which makes it certain this will make the players a little tired, not to mention the UCL 2 leg schedule next week .

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
jakdanyel

Activity: 1638
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 06:45:47 PM

Manchester City had a very difficult job to do against Liverpool. But they still were more advantageous than their opponent in the end. Because even a draw was going to be enough for them to maintain their lead in the standings. But they of course wouldn't like to make do with it. And they really wanted to defeat them just as Liverpool wanted to do the same to them. We saw a 2-2 tie at the end of the match and watched a great match for sure. But it is still not the end for any of them. There are still many weeks left for the end of the season.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 06:48:16 PM

City has been ahead twice. and Liverpool have come back 2x Still pretty, especially when you consider that the match was played in Manchester. City had many opportunities in the first half and a lot of space. Very quickly 2-2 in the 2nd half, then you expect that there will be some goals, but they stayed. Anyway, because of this 2-2 it remains very exciting who will become champion. Both teams can no longer afford a draw against other opponents.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1314

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 06:49:23 PM

I watched a match that was just as I expected thanks to Liverpool and Manchester City. None of them played boringly. They both wanted to win this match a lot and showed it by their performances. Manchester City were still one step ahead as they got ahead two times. But Liverpool weren't intending to lose any points in this match and they still kept the match at a tie. At the end, we had a draw by 2-2. Both sides wasted some important chances after the score became 2-2. And now, Manchester City must be still contented with the result as they are keeping their lead.
I'm sure you were among the millions who watched this match with suspense and none of the fans of Premier League would want to miss this event. Unfortunately, I missed the start of the match and didn't see the first goal, but I watched all the others. Indeed, a wonderful game of two excellent teams. It was worth wasting ~2 hours of my life for this. Although the score of 2-2 didn't change the positions of Manchester City and Liverpool relative to each other in the standings, this match gave football fans a chic show.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1110

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:01:57 PM

The match was everything it was hoped to be and with both teams being an attacking one, none went fully defensive to entertain any fear over the other. They both were out trying to undo themselves and I am extremely proud of Liverpool even though they didn't manage to get  the so desired win out of this game, they did manage to prove themselves as an equal to Manchester City. It was a most watch for real and by the end of this game, its going to be a big prove of how much difference a single point could make in winning the trophy.
City will definitely make a mistake in the remaining games. They have to put a lot more effort into the Champions League than Liverpool because of Atletico. If necessary, I can even imagine that Klopp places more value on the PL than on the CL. The PL remains very exciting and i think, that Klopp and his team have a good chance Wink
Apparently, Klopp was just taking his chances in this game with the EPL but, you can be rest assured it meant everything for Manchester City. What you've got to hand is means more than what you anticipate for and that's where the UCL stands for both teams.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1638

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:04:47 PM

It was just wonderful to witness a great game between these two great teams. Maybe it would have been even better if one side managed to win here. But on my behalf, I was really delighted with the performance each team showed here. Both of them were very willing to win the game and played fearlessly. If Liverpool managed to win, maybe the things would have started to be even more interesting. But it is still like that as it ended in a draw. If it ended by Manchester City's victory, I would have considered it that Manchester City were the champions already.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2022, 07:32:01 PM

I think Manchester United have to completely overhaul their squad next season, not only the coach, but United must also immediately hunt for a strong defender, Maguire must be immediately kicked out of the squad.  This season the Red Devils have been managed by two coaches, but their performance is still inconsistent, defense being their weak point.  The defeat to Everton further distanced them from finishing fourth at the end of the season.  MU is a mess, they are like a mediocre team.

Their transition didn't go smoothly, I don't know whose fault it was. But today the players didn't have the sense of fighting and the mentality to work tirelessly to play well. They have had a lot of coaches and a lot of players were bought according to the coach. But the results did not meet the high expectations of the fans. Maybe you are right that buying new players and discarding useless players is the solution. But I believe that all clubs need a process if they change coaches.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:37:23 PM

It was just wonderful to witness a great game between these two great teams. Maybe it would have been even better if one side managed to win here. But on my behalf, I was really delighted with the performance each team showed here. Both of them were very willing to win the game and played fearlessly. If Liverpool managed to win, maybe the things would have started to be even more interesting. But it is still like that as it ended in a draw. If it ended by Manchester City's victory, I would have considered it that Manchester City were the champions already.
Match has ended with draw but that match was so enjoyable. I was so excited to enjoy this match and finally it was a great match between two strong team. It would be more interesting if Liverpool managed to win. Overall a interesting game from City and Liverpool.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:46:54 PM

I think Manchester United have to completely overhaul their squad next season, not only the coach, but United must also immediately hunt for a strong defender, Maguire must be immediately kicked out of the squad.  This season the Red Devils have been managed by two coaches, but their performance is still inconsistent, defense being their weak point.  The defeat to Everton further distanced them from finishing fourth at the end of the season.  MU is a mess, they are like a mediocre team.

Their transition didn't go smoothly, I don't know whose fault it was. But today the players didn't have the sense of fighting and the mentality to work tirelessly to play well. They have had a lot of coaches and a lot of players were bought according to the coach. But the results did not meet the high expectations of the fans. Maybe you are right that buying new players and discarding useless players is the solution. But I believe that all clubs need a process if they change coaches.
The fighting spirit in manchester united has long gone since sir alex left.

We can see that only cristiano has that fighting spirit and the passion to play for the badge , the other are money oriented. shitty squad , not sure what to change in manchester united , a new world class coach such zidane? maybe .. just maybe. a high caliber player like haaland? maybe , but the whole coaching staff and the board itself should take the blame as well , they are sucks far too long .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2100
Merit: 452

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:50:33 PM

I really hoped for Liverpool to find a way to defeat Manchester City in Etihad today. Unfortunately I missed the first half but watched the whole second half. And I can say that it was still very delightful to me. Because both teams played very eagerly in this half to win but it was a 2-2 score we saw at the end. Liverpool are still my favourite to win the league. Actually I can't say that I don't like Manchester City. But I feel like Liverpool deserve the league title a little more than Manchester City now. But I will still congratulate Manchester City too as they have been superb also.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1589

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2022, 07:51:15 PM

2-2 is a good result for this match.
That's true, but there would have time for another 2 goals and after the 46 minute and the 2:2, everyone was waiting for it. That's the only thing that was negative about the game, everything else really nice for a match for 1st place In the league. In total there were 17 shots on goal by both teams, so nothing extreme. Only one would have been unfair, Mahrez in the 94 minute, that it was not a goal its good.

Manchester United is unbelievable... they play so bad and are now on 7th place in the league. Europa League even in danger...i can not believe it.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1540
Merit: 702

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 08:00:32 PM

And again Manchester city and Liverpool ended a draw.i think there is to much respect shared between this two side, Even if I think Manchester city is currently better than Liverpool, they give the Liverpool side much respect and this always give them a good chance in the game, I had always not consider this as the deciding match for who is going to win the league so a draw If good for both team.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2022, 08:02:28 PM

Manchester United is unbelievable... they play so bad and are now on 7th place in the league. Europa League even in danger...i can not believe it.

They really are getting horrible despite some of players being world class. The mentality is poor and that is what breaking their game apart. The next manager whoever comes will need to do a lot to fix the team and bring the mentality up again.

It is the competition which is taking them out of the the Europa league place but honestly United are playing football below the level like they used to play.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 08:14:26 PM

with the performance as aimed against Everton I agree with what you said.
really bad indeed enough to say to them in this matter. the closer to the end they get worse and there are lots of gaps in their game.
this is really worrying, they are getting worse again after last season's performance and this must be fixed immediately because even now the Europa League will be difficult for them

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SirLancelot

Activity: 2492
Merit: 582

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 08:18:03 PM

Match has ended with draw but that match was so enjoyable. I was so excited to enjoy this match and finally it was a great match between two strong team. It would be more interesting if Liverpool managed to win. Overall a interesting game from City and Liverpool.
Two big teams with equal strength and quality having same ambitions end first match in draw, not bad at all because surely winner going to have champions tag but now with this result we have to wait for this until some more exciting weeks. After watching this match now, I am feeling Manchester City need to do some hard effort for next match against Atlético Madrid because they are also not easy to beat or have draw in this crucial match, but Liverpool will now do some good effort in English Premier League because they are already feeling comfortable in this zone.

Surely a super match for this Super Sunday we have some very exciting competition between quality players from quality teams which will be carried on after few days again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2022, 08:26:46 PM

West Ham is losing right now with 2 goals vs Brentford.. They cannot profit from ManU failure and join Arsenal, it is hard for them apparently..
Otherwise Leicester and Norwich are leading with 1 goal each, with few minutes left in the game. Yep Norwich leading Roll Eyes

Arsenal, West Ham, United, Wolves -- arguably even Spurs and Leicester (okay fine, Conte seems to be on a jig but they've fooled me before). No one seems to want to play in Europe, or they're just giving each other chances every time: you go, no you go, why not you?

Norwich, heh. Burnley, heh. I give up, guys, really. Even Palace. Whip the big boys, stumble to the ex-big boys.

Just can't predict anything, but I guess that makes this league so bloody good to watch.

Now on to Citeh!
Perfect description pal! Cannot do better. You go, no you go Grin
Cannot find another league with the same epic fails except Serie A this season maybe. Things are weird there too.
City 2-2 Liverpool, I missed the game unfortunately but I assume it was intense there! They shared 1 point each and they will continue chasing each other until the last round apparently Wink

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1406

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2022, 08:29:02 PM

And again Manchester city and Liverpool ended a draw.i think there is to much respect shared between this two side, Even if I think Manchester city is currently better than Liverpool, they give the Liverpool side much respect and this always give them a good chance in the game, I had always not consider this as the deciding match for who is going to win the league so a draw If good for both team.

It was pretty even though but if you actually count that offside goal from Sterling and freekick from Mahrez that ended up hitting the left post then yeah City is better. This is pretty much the best outcome that Liverpool could get for now and its way more interesting now with 7 games to go for both sides so City needs to make sure that they are going to win all of it so Liverpool wont be able to catch up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1248

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 08:33:45 PM

And now the EPL is down to seven vital/all important fixtures for both City and Liverpool, it is more or less seven finals left for the both teams, and my goodness i am pretty sure at the end only fine margins will separate the two teams. I think City were the better team today, they created and missed more chances than their opponents. A win for City today would have guaranteed back to back titles for them, but now the anxiety continues and we could prolly have to wait till the last day of the season to get a winner in this one. City and Liverpool are heads and shoulders above the other teams in the EPL, and i don't think this rivalry is ending anytime soon, they would still be the top two teams in the league come next season.
Pages: « 1 ... 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 [1365] 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 ... 6137 »
  Print  

Jump to: