Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:17:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.1%)
Liverpool - 32 (16.6%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.3%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 193

Pages: « 1 ... 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 [837] 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 ... 6284 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 658002 times)
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 04:54:44 PM

I believe that the Chelsea v Leeds match is definitely going to be a wonderful match. It is because Leeds can contribute to this match a lot too. Chelsea are a few steps ahead of Leeds now of course. They are a much more stable team when it comes to getting wins. And I wait for them to get another win here. But at least, Leeds can score too and make the match more interesting.

I'm not sure that Chelsea's match against Leeds will be interesting, because if you look at it it's not balanced and it's clear that the chances of victory are already in the hands of Chelsea with more than 75% acquisition. So this match becomes the material for Chelsea as a place to score goals. Without any core players from Chelsea, Leeds can win a landslide victory.
actually this is not interesting for me because it is certain that they will win this match easily because for now Leeds is not commensurate with chelsea.
what makes this interesting is that I can win money easily from the results of chelsea bets.
although indeed football is uncertain, and sometimes there are some accidents in the score but I will be optimistic to be in chelsea

Bohdan820

Activity: 882
Merit: 628

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 05:12:14 PM

Haven't written here for a long time...

Very happy that Steven Gerrard is back in the Premier League! Aston Villa is a good club and for them such a coach is just right at the moment.
I hope that in Steven as a result everything will turn out better in the Premier League than it was in Lampard.
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1494

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 05:24:34 PM

Liverpool vs Aston Villa might be a tougher game than we expect for each team here. I'm quite aware of the great performance of Liverpool lately in this league. They struggled to score a lot vs Wolves last but they still won it by 1-0 away. If Aston Villa manage to defend them as good as Wolves at least, maybe they can have a chance for a point. But the favourite will still be Liverpool of course.

I don't think Liverpool will lose points in this match. Aston Villa is a good team but Liverpool is much better. Have you watched the last matches of Liverpool? They won every game for a long time, and in the last match they passed their champions league rival Milan without losing any points.
I think it will be an easy match Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 05:30:24 PM

This season Brentford has been performing greatly,  and their attacking pattern is good. But it will be hard to predict between the two teams who will score the highest number of goals.  Looking at previous matches of the both teams Brentford have scored more.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 05:35:01 PM

This season Brentford has been performing greatly,  and their attacking pattern is good. But it will be hard to predict between the two teams who will score the highest number of goals.  Looking at previous matches of the both teams Brentford have scored more.

Brentford have some good players but right now today they will be missing some of them like Ivan Toney and Canos will also be out for today's game. I would say Watford today has the edge. They have very good attacking players like King , Dennis who can score pretty good for the Hornets.

I would say 2-0 for Hornets today.
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 05:48:03 PM

They are good enough for a promoted team that has just debuted in the top tier of the English league and if I'm not mistaken this is the first time they have competed in the top tier since they were made.

Their achievements for the debutant team are quite good because indeed they are now in 13th position.
Even though they are slowly losing concentration and their performance is declining at the moment but I feel they will be in the top tier again next season

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 05:54:59 PM

Brentford have some good players but right now today they will be missing some of them like Ivan Toney and Canos will also be out for today's game. I would say Watford today has the edge. They have very good attacking players like King , Dennis who can score pretty good for the Hornets.

I saw the statistics of the past matches of the two teams. No team has been able to perform very well. Brentford has scored 7 goals in the last 5 matches, Watford has scored 8 goals. But Watford have been able to score against powerful teams such as Chelsea, Manchester City, Leicester City and Manchester United. Watford won 4-1 against Manchester United. So in today's match I want to keep the Watford team ahead.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 05:59:39 PM

Their achievements for the debutant team are quite good because indeed they are now in 13th position.
Even though they are slowly losing concentration and their performance is declining at the moment but I feel they will be in the top tier again next season
I think it's too early to predict considering the season isn't over yet. Brentford has so far been a pretty competitive team in every match even though so far they have only been able to collect 17 points from 15 matches. Brentford can make it difficult for top teams on several occasions because he has a strong vision when playing. But this is a consequence of a team like Brentford as they don't have star class players in their squad.

I'm just curious about Arsenal, Manchester United and also Tottenham this season because I think one of these three teams will qualify for the Champions League next season by ending the season at least in the top 4. Chelsea, City and Liverpool are believed to be taking part again next season although currently they still have a chance to qualify automatically if they manage to win in the final.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:00:00 PM

Liverpool vs Aston Villa might be a tougher game than we expect for each team here. I'm quite aware of the great performance of Liverpool lately in this league. They struggled to score a lot vs Wolves last but they still won it by 1-0 away. If Aston Villa manage to defend them as good as Wolves at least, maybe they can have a chance for a point. But the favourite will still be Liverpool of course.

I don't think Liverpool will lose points in this match. Aston Villa is a good team but Liverpool is much better. Have you watched the last matches of Liverpool? They won every game for a long time, and in the last match they passed their champions league rival Milan without losing any points.
I think it will be an easy match Smiley

Liverpool is really stronger and deserve to hold the 2nd place in the table. They have own the recent 4 matches consecutively and that too with high number of goals. Yes they did loose against West Ham but since then their performance has been really awesome. Yes Aston Villa too is performing good but can not compare with Liverpool. Hope tomorrow's match will be yes really stunning to watch the top team play against a team which is really performing well in the recent games.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1028

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:01:16 PM

It is always difficult to predict the outcome of such a match. In this type of match, anything can happen. The main reason for this is that the performance of any team is not regular. Brentford have won 2 and drawn 2 of their last 5 matches. But Watford have lost 4 of the last 5 matches. So Brentford's chances of winning this match seem high.
You can't judge them in this way. Watford opponents were stronger than Brentford opponents in the recent games. Both teams have almost same probability to win the match. Brentford is favourite in this match as they will play in their home condition. Beside that they was able to make draw against few good teams. It is also keeping them ahead. However, Watford have the ability to beat them too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:11:41 PM

‍Sooner or later, this should have happened, besides, a defeat from a team that is in 4th place is quite an ordinary situation. Judging by the odds from the bookmakers, the match with Leeds will be a simple formality for Chelsea.
1,32 - 5,60 - 9,40
Naturally, I also think that Chelsea is the favorite in this match, but the odds don't seem worth the risk.
a very risky bet. but maybe it will be very beautiful when there is an accident match like what happened to chelsea when they met West ham.
But indeed on the other hand Chelsea are indeed very seeded, apart from yesterday's defeat against Westham I think things like this now will be very difficult to happen even though a storm of injuries haunts chelsea

You mean bet on Chelsea? 1.32 means that for this odds to be profitable, Chelsea must win more than 3 out of 4 matches. It seems quite real, but the odds themselves are small, so I would look for some other more interesting outcomes in order to place a bet, for example, both teams will score.
Yep in this match I will place a bet for chelsea even though it will be a risky bet but I really believe they will win this match.
Leeds is still not an opponent for Chelsea even though Chelsea currently have a lot of their core players who can't appear.
There are other matches that I want to play, including City vs Wolves, Liverpool vs Aston Villa and MU vs Norwich. I will be in this match because I think it will be profitable

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:13:15 PM

Really disappointing to hear that the good players from Brentford may not be playing today. But do not they few more good players to manage their performance. Just checked these teams last match against each other on 21st July this year, Yes Brentford has own their match with 3:2. Though Watford lost the match, they really had good number of goals. When comparing Watford performance, both teams are equivalent. So as you say, yes its going to be really a challenging match today with 50:50 chance.  

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
DICE 
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1090

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:24:27 PM

Been thinking about this Liverpool and Aston Villa game this weekend, and imagining the mixed emotions from Steven Gerrard coming back home to Anfield a place where he built a name for himself to a legendary status with another team, with an intention to win and claim victory with all three points. A twist really, but i am still confident that klopps Liverpool will win (3-2).

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 129

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:27:15 PM

It is always difficult to predict the outcome of such a match. In this type of match, anything can happen. The main reason for this is that the performance of any team is not regular. Brentford have won 2 and drawn 2 of their last 5 matches. But Watford have lost 4 of the last 5 matches. So Brentford's chances of winning this match seem high.
You can't judge them in this way. Watford opponents were stronger than Brentford opponents in the recent games. Both teams have almost same probability to win the match. Brentford is favourite in this match as they will play in their home condition. Beside that they was able to make draw against few good teams. It is also keeping them ahead. However, Watford have the ability to beat them too.

Your point of view is right. But when players perform regularly, the results of past matches affect them. If they win a match, they enter the field with the winning mentality of the next match. They perform with the winning mentality. I know Watford's opponents were strong, and against them Watford tried hard and scored well. But they did not win. However, I would be happy to enjoy a competitive match.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1568
Merit: 705

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:31:29 PM

Been thinking about this Liverpool and Aston Villa game this weekend, and imagining the mixed emotions from Steven Gerrard coming back home to Anfield a place where he built a name for himself to a legendary status with another team, with an intention to win and claim victory with all three points. A twist really, but i am still confident that klopps Liverpool will win (3-2).
I think steven Gerrard would be so proud of his accomplishments as a player and now as a coach and to start his first premier league coaching career with his former and long term team he gave his whole playing career for, and I think he would be very much welcomed by the whole of Anfield, this was their hero, their captain fantastic and possibly their coach in the future.
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:40:51 PM

Aston villa are currently in pretty good form after being coached by Gerrard, But Liverpool are still too tough here and I feel they will win this game easily.
I'd be happy to give my bet to Liverpool and maybe add a little bit for both teams to score.
Even though Gerrrard is indeed one of the legends of Liverpool, Liverpool's game and strategy will still be very difficult to predict

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:50:40 PM

I think steven Gerrard would be so proud of his accomplishments as a player and now as a coach and to start his first premier league coaching career with his former and long term team he gave his whole playing career for, and I think he would be very much welcomed by the whole of Anfield, this was their hero, their captain fantastic and possibly their coach in the future.
Gerrard has a good chance of becoming Liverpool's future coach if he is successful enough with Aston Villa and any other team he may coach after Villa. Klopp will get a contract extension at Liverpool but I'm sure he won't be forever so Gerrard will get a chance to replace him. I'm sure he can improve Aston Villa's form, but he needs money backing to buy more players if Aston Villa owners want Gerrard to bring home the title at the end of the season (not this season) with his team.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 07:02:51 PM

The both sides have got both bad and good game's,will be a difficult one to decide who wins here.
A good pick will be for Watford to win, although they have conceeded goals  of late.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1626

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 07:26:04 PM

Striker Anthony Martial is 26 years old and since 2015 in Manchester United. In this season he has little playing time and in the future it will not be better. In the January transfer window there should be a transfer. This was confirmed by his adviser Philippe Lamboley. He says that Martial wants to leave ManU in January. He wants to play more.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 07:40:02 PM

Both teams having long list of absent players due to injuries but Brentford is in more trouble instead of Watford and form is also on same level but Brentford having some home advantage which is important for them in this match. Today's win is very significant for both teams as visitors slipping very badly due to their current form and Brentford is also having very good start, but recently they are coming down in table, so today's winner is surely going to be had some good way for next few matches.

Watford specially need this win for having some better spot as currently they are slipping into relegation zone which is worst for them with having some good and positive start in this season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 [837] 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 ... 6284 »
  Print  

Jump to: