Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 5596 5597 5598 5599 5600 5601 5602 5603 5604 5605 5606 5607 5608 5609 5610 5611 5612 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 5629 5630 5631 5632 5633 5634 5635 5636 5637 5638 5639 5640 5641 5642 5643 5644 5645 [5646] 5647 5648 5649 5650 5651 5652 5653 5654 5655 5656 5657 5658 5659 5660 5661 5662 5663 5664 5665 5666 5667 5668 5669 5670 5671 5672 5673 5674 5675 5676 5677 5678 5679 5680 5681 5682 5683 5684 5685 5686 5687 5688 5689 5690 5691 5692 5693 5694 5695 5696 ... 6043 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 616545 times)
Jaycoinz

Activity: 308
Merit: 152

God is All

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 09:55:22 PM

Manchester United probably won't win today's match. At the end of 85 minutes, they could not score any goal. The match is now in a goalless draw. But the performance of Nottingham Forest players is surprising me. I thought the team would probably play a defensive strategy. But Nottingham Forest players are doing a lot of attacking. They have taken a total of 16 shots so far, 5 of which were on target. On the other hand, Manchester United players made 19 shots. Of these, 6 were on target.

Obviously, I'm not against Manchester United winning in the tonight's game but where I'm concerned about is when the game have set, basically remaining the big boy teams to face, currently they are leading with a goal, and it is about 90+ minutes for the game to come to an end, I think that the victory for the tonight's match is already secured by the United team.

Well today's victory for them  can still be counted as a lucky one but all the same what really matters is that they have done the job and the victory is secured. Manchester united is a team that is really not consistent although its as a result of the many issues that the club is facing but I doubt that with all this happenings it's still safe to call them one of the big boys.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 10:00:40 PM

Casemiro was the decisive winner for Manchester United in this match in the 5th round of the FA Cup for Manchester United.
His late goal was able to make Manchester United advance to the next round and it made me quite happy with the final result given because in the end with Manchester United's victory in this match made my multi for Liverpool. Manchester United and Chelsea ended up with a pretty good advantage.

Overall, Nottingham Forrest actually played very well even though the flow of the game was completely controlled by Manchester United but in terms of opportunities Nottingham Forrest also did a very good thing because they could compensate for what Manchester United did it's just that at the crucial time they failed to concentrate which made them have to be willing to lose in normal time which only had 1 minute left.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 10:05:39 PM

Even against a championship team, Chelsea was so overwhelmed and lucky they were still able to win until the final minute of the match. Leeds played very well because they managed to put pressure on Chelsea from the start and even if Chelsea finally conceded it wouldn't be a surprise. The match ended with a score of 3-2 for Chelsea's victory in the FA Cup match and both teams did not proceed to extra time.

Chelsea are far better than you Manchester united but i was so sure that Chelsea should be able to win Leeds united, and i think they were to confident and that is why they lost, from the beginning of the match Chelsea was doing very well, because even first half they scored two goals, Chelsea just disappointed me, imagine winning two goals from first half and second half leed united equalized and still added one more goal, they gave leed too many chances and at the end of the day they took advantage of Chelsea underestimating them.

Because from the stats Chelsea did better but along the line starting from the second half they started fucking up and there carelessness lead to the winning of leeds united, so the thing is that leeds united won and it can not be changed.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Alpha Marine

Activity: 532
Merit: 286

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 10:06:01 PM

So far, Manchester united has had difficulty beating Manchester city because statistically, Manchester united has only been able to achieve 1 win in 5 meetings against Manchester city. The enthusiasm of the supporters will certainly be able to raise enthusiasm for the players, but in this meeting I think Manchester city is really aiming to win to be able to overtake liverpool. For this reason, Manchester united has a relatively small chance of beating Manchester city.

Normally, derby or rival matches are difficult to predict because anything can happen but this game looks pretty easy. It doesn't mean Manchester United don't stand a chance but Man City are too superior at the moment. Manchester United is in shambles at the moment.
When you look at both teams you'll know that Manchester City is more motivated to win because they're fighting for the league and it's matches like this that determine how much you want the league.
Man United on the other hand are just trying to make it to the top 4, a position I doubt they'll make this season.

With De Bruyne fit and firing, I think this is a straight win for Manchester City. De Bruyne on his day can win the match on his own. He creates and he scores goals out of nothing. Add that to the deadly partnership he has with Halland. Man United are going to work extra hard if they want to get at least a draw in that game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 10:13:43 PM

There are no guarantees in these matches, but I still expect City to be superior in the match. Manchester United will be struggling but I think Manchester City will win. I expect a quality match in the Manchester derby. I hope it will be an enjoyable match to watch.
Despite the fact that Manchester United vs. Manchester City will be a hard match, I didn't think Manchester City would win after their performance against Chelsea. Their play was appalling, and considering how hard Chelsea worked to score one goal in the first half of the game, a draw would not have been possible if Chelsea had maintained their level of consistency. Nevertheless, Manchester City took advantage of Chelsea's poor second-half effort and equalized again. However, they will truly find it extremely difficult to win the upcoming game against Manchester United.

However Despite that, Manchester United's dismal start to the season, I have faith that they will make every effort to record their greatest victory. Man City, I don't think they can win the game because so many people are expecting Manchester United to do well.

I don’t really get what you’re trying to say here. Are you trying to say you hope for Manchester United to win against Manchester City? Because if that is what you are thinking, I think you are about to lose your money, even if you stake it, it will no work for you. However, you cannot compare Manchester City's performance against Chelsea. So, we know how Manchester United's performance has been going through out the season, even though I know that Manchester City's performance is not as good as last season, but I doubt if Manchester United are going to win Manchester City in their upcoming match, so let’s wait and see.

Or is it because their recent performance is trying to give them a win against Manchester City? Don’t follow that performance, mate. A team that has been facing hard times and defeats in their matches cannot just play a few of their matches and think they are back to form. That is impossible. We need to see more improvement from them before we can say they are back to form. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Miles2006

Activity: 238
Merit: 149

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 10:26:50 PM

Manchester United probably won't win today's match. At the end of 85 minutes, they could not score any goal. The match is now in a goalless draw. But the performance of Nottingham Forest players is surprising me. I thought the team would probably play a defensive strategy. But Nottingham Forest players are doing a lot of attacking. They have taken a total of 16 shots so far, 5 of which were on target. On the other hand, Manchester United players made 19 shots. Of these, 6 were on target.
They are leading with 1 goal. Casemiro scored a single goal in minute 89'. The match against Nottm Forest looked very tight, Man United is like against a big team in EPL.  Grin  However, Man United deserves to win the match, they could play better in this match. But I'm not sure Man United may reach the final round if they only can play like this match. They make 20 shots but only could score 1 goal. Man United attackers have lack accuracy in shooting.

Poor performance from united and I actually predicted this match in favour of Manchester united, playing a game against Nottingham forest with 20 shots and just 1 goal sounds weak tho, I'm sure Manchester united are not just ready this season or they need some time to work on themselves before coming back strong next season including Rashford. I believe Manchester united next match will be against Manchester city, I doubt Manchester city will win so easily cause when it comes to defense Manchester united seems too tough in that aspect and if care is not taken Manchester city might win but not an easy one.

Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 10:32:39 PM

Although Manchester United is a strong team, their performances cannot be relied upon. .The performance of this group is very erratic. And so I refrained from betting on this match.

Looking from the stats of the match to the 80th+ minutes, you’ll never had believed that Manchester United will turn the game over and win in the end. It was such an unexpected win for them as Nottingham Forest was also at their best to have also won the match regardless of their position in the league and what people expected from them in this match. Casemiro was the hero of the match with the 89th minute header that sends them to the next round of the FA cup.

Unlike the Carabao cup, this competition looks more intense and competitive and every team are always looking to be at their best in order to advance to the next round of the competition. Great game from Manchester United tonight and also a good win for them. Hard luck to Nottingham Forest but they amazed me by their performance today.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Egii Nna

Activity: 294
Merit: 159

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 10:34:39 PM

Even if I'm not in England but I can imagine how people are excited for this game between Manchester City and Manchester United. In fact, Manchester City is a team with many effective players in good form like Haaland and they have a coach like Guardiola.
Also, Manchester City has improved a lot after the bad performances they had at the start of the season while Manchester United is still not in the good form and this is the reason to say for this match we can maybe easily predict Manchester City winning the game and Ten Hag is going to be under pressure after this game.

So far, Manchester united has had difficulty beating Manchester city because statistically, Manchester united has only been able to achieve 1 win in 5 meetings against Manchester city. The enthusiasm of the supporters will certainly be able to raise enthusiasm for the players, but in this meeting I think Manchester city is really aiming to win to be able to overtake liverpool. For this reason, Manchester united has a relatively small chance of beating Manchester city.

Haaland showed his sharpness when Manchester city beat Luton, so in my opinion the Manchester city squad has good enough capital to beat Manchester united. With Manchester city consistency in the Premier League this season, I think they will make the most of this match to maintain their chances of putting strong pressure on liverpoll.

No one will even think that Manchester United will win Manchester City in the next game they are going to play, because Manchester City is way more strong in terms of squad and performance, so expecting them to win is like something unexpected to expect Manchester United to win. Although everyone has seen their last performance with Luton Town, I think I should reserve my words because Manchester City definitely won. Manchester United, so all discussions should be cut short because in the game that Manchester United played today against Nottingham Forest, they were just able to score a goal, although the goal consisted of three points, so we can still say that they tried their best, but their best is not enough to win Manchester City. 

Oluwa-btc

Activity: 826
Merit: 573

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 10:36:21 PM

Casemiro was the decisive winner for Manchester United in this match in the 5th round of the FA Cup for Manchester United.
His late goal was able to make Manchester United advance to the next round and it made me quite happy with the final result given because in the end with Manchester United's victory in this match made my multi for Liverpool. Manchester United and Chelsea ended up with a pretty good advantage.

Overall, Nottingham Forrest actually played very well even though the flow of the game was completely controlled by Manchester United but in terms of opportunities Nottingham Forrest also did a very good thing because they could compensate for what Manchester United did it's just that at the crucial time they failed to concentrate which made them have to be willing to lose in normal time which only had 1 minute left.

Nothingham Forest as always would always want to make good use of the wings and they hurt Manchester United with those runs. Tonight, Elanga, Gibbs, Divock Origi and Hudson Odoi could not be of help for Nothingham Forest just like they did during the Premier League Competition.

Sofyan Amrabat was my man of the match tonight, he did had a good game and most people will not say nothing about him. Him present gave Casemiro the chance to advance more though they lacked chemistry and couldn't keep good ball possession during the game.
I don't know if Erik Ten Hag is blind, is it difficult for him to see that a player like Rashford should be dropped on the bench for some few games?

Congratulations to Manchester United as they advance into the next round of the Fa Cup Competition.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 10:37:21 PM

They are leading with 1 goal. Casemiro scored a single goal in minute 89'. The match against Nottm Forest looked very tight, Man United is like against a big team in EPL.  Grin  However, Man United deserves to win the match, they could play better in this match. But I'm not sure Man United may reach the final round if they only can play like this match. They make 20 shots but only could score 1 goal. Man United attackers have lack accuracy in shooting.

Poor performance from united and I actually predicted this match in favour of Manchester united, playing a game against Nottingham forest with 20 shots and just 1 goal sounds weak tho, I'm sure Manchester united are not just ready this season or they need some time to work on themselves before coming back strong next season including Rashford. I believe Manchester united next match will be against Manchester city, I doubt Manchester city will win so easily cause when it comes to defense Manchester united seems too tough in that aspect and if care is not taken Manchester city might win but not an easy one.
They scored the goal in the 89th minute and managed to pass the round. I didn't think they would have this much difficulty, but I was wrong. Even though it was a cup match, Manchester United did not take to the field with substitute players. Now I think they take the cup more seriously and want to win it. They are having a very difficult year this year.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1236

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 10:44:57 PM

Congratulations to Manchester United as they advance into the next round of the Fa Cup Competition.
Yes, and up next for them is a mouthwatering QF clash against Liverpool at Old Trafford, that is the game to look out for in the next round and one of two all EPL fixtures, with the other one being City v Newcastle at the Etihad.

Having said that, the Carabao cup final was a good show despite it being the trophy of least importance, now i think the FA cup is even going to give us a better show from the QF down to the final. I think we are going to get too big teams in the final; prolly City v Liverpool or City v chelsea or another Manchester derby final like it was last season.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
udidrone

Activity: 2114
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 10:47:40 PM

They scored the goal in the 89th minute and managed to pass the round. I didn't think they would have this much difficulty, but I was wrong. Even though it was a cup match, Manchester United did not take to the field with substitute players. Now I think they take the cup more seriously and want to win it. They are having a very difficult year this year.

We can call it a lucky goal after several attempts in 90 minutes they finally managed to score a goal, overall this was not Manchester united's best game we still see many weaknesses in several lines and if in the next match Manchester United plays like this then I doubt they can compete with other top teams. Manchester United had 20 shots and 7 on target but only one goal was successful meaning their attack line is not strong enough even though it shouldn't be too difficult to score a goal because the opponent is a weak team.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
EL MOHA

Activity: 406
Merit: 237

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 10:49:57 PM

Nothingham Forest as always would always want to make good use of the wings and they hurt Manchester United with those runs. Tonight, Elanga, Gibbs, Divock Origi and Hudson Odoi could not be of help for Nothingham Forest just like they did during the Premier League Competition.

Sofyan Amrabat was my man of the match tonight, he did had a good game and most people will not say nothing about him. Him present gave Casemiro the chance to advance more though they lacked chemistry and couldn't keep good ball possession during the game.
I don't know if Erik Ten Hag is blind, is it difficult for him to see that a player like Rashford should be dropped on the bench for some few games?

Seriously Rashford needs to be dropped but for who? Had Hojlund not out injured i would have love an attacking trio of him Garnacho and Amad but right now it seems Ten Hag doesn’t trust the Amad guy one bit which is frustrating seriously for a young player like him. As for Rashford, I think Ten Hag is repeatedly playing him to get his confidence back because we all know that with a confident and in form Rashford united wouldn’t be at this level currently. Sadly his personal life had affected his game this season and he looks to end the season on a very low level, but i still feel he doesn’t needs to be ditched like already. As for him been dropped from the starting line up, i second that because it helps take away the pressure on from him. Example can be seeing with the way it worked out for Maguire and man his having his confidence back and playing well again

Huppercase

Activity: 756
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 10:58:16 PM

Haaland showed his sharpness when Manchester city beat Luton, so in my opinion the Manchester city squad has good enough capital to beat Manchester united. With Manchester city consistency in the Premier League this season, I think they will make the most of this match to maintain their chances of putting strong pressure on liverpoll.

They win against Nottingham today in the FA tournament and all I can say is that Manchester City are going to not only win their match against Manchester United, they are going to crush them because if really is only a goal they could only get from Nottingham, then they should forget that they are going to win that game. Haaland and Kevin are matchmaked from heaven, if not that Kevin didn't has the chance to be around all this while due to his injury, we will be celebrating them as the winners of the Premier League this season, too good in my dictionary.

Poor Luton, they got there ticket to the Premier League after many years of trying only to be tossed around by the big guys, if there is any team that should t finish in the relegation zone is Luton because the way they challenged big teams here shows they are commited and wanting to stay in the Premier League, the remaining teams that were added from Championship are not having too much courage to last here. Next win for Luton town can help them escape this relegation zone.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Sakanwa

Activity: 490
Merit: 132

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 11:07:06 PM

Manchester United are lucky to have qualified to the next round of the cup tournament, their performance today was so awful that I thought Northingham Forest were going to win them,but thanks to Fernandes who played a beautiful free kick that went straight to the back of the net.With this kind of performance from Mam u,I don't think they will even have a chance to draw Mancity in their next premier league game.They are without their central attacker who was on fire before he got injured,and ever since then,their performance has dropped deeply.They have gone to the quater finals,but they won't get to semi finals because of their poor performance.

TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 11:07:56 PM

We can call it a lucky goal after several attempts in 90 minutes they finally managed to score a goal, overall this was not Manchester united's best game we still see many weaknesses in several lines and if in the next match Manchester United plays like this then I doubt they can compete with other top teams. Manchester United had 20 shots and 7 on target but only one goal was successful meaning their attack line is not strong enough even though it shouldn't be too difficult to score a goal because the opponent is a weak team.

Exactly, that's what im thinking about. The performance from manchester united is so poor in that game. This is also created difficulty for manchester united caused by the poor performance from the attacking line. It's also really hurting to see that how united needs midfielder to create a fuckin goal against nottingham forest.
Things are going even worst since MU was dominating the ball and owning some shots on target but it kept missed it till casemiro became a savior for manchester united from getting draw against nottingham forest. i don't like the performance from att line of MU without garnacho.
It's kinda performing poorly. Hojlund is totally needed by manchester united but this guy has terrible gameplay that put himself into the risk of injury.

Liverpool and chelsea were able qualifying for the next round. This is also making the competition to get FA cup becomes very strict these days. Just try to take the fact that if we will be having so many big matches to come at the same time caused by almost all of big teams were qualified for the next round.

Chelsea vs Leicester
Newcastle vs Man city
MU vs Liverpool
Wolves vs coventry

There will be three interesting matches to happen soon.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 812
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 11:18:27 PM

Manchester United are lucky to have qualified to the next round of the cup tournament, their performance today was so awful that I thought Northingham Forest were going to win them,but thanks to Fernandes who played a beautiful free kick that went straight to the back of the net.With this kind of performance from Mam u,I don't think they will even have a chance to draw Mancity in their next premier league game.They are without their central attacker who was on fire before he got injured,and ever since then,their performance has dropped deeply.They have gone to the quater finals,but they won't get to semi finals because of their poor performance.
Did you just call it luck?

I have full assurance over Manchester United to win this match because I know they are better this year than last year, and since they are out of top four for now, they know that the Premier League is not for them this season, they will do their best to get a trophy home just as they did last season.

This match will give Manchester United fans hope and confidence over their next Premier League match against Manchester City, me as an Arsenal fan will also be willing and will be very happy if Manchester United win the match because it will give Arsenal more hope on the Premier League title this season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Baki202

Activity: 294
Merit: 172

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 11:24:49 PM

They have improved but there game against Northingham Forest looks like they just went lucky because they scored when the game was almost finished, around 89 minutes. By pure luck, if they actually wanted to win from the beginning of the game, they would have made it happen either between the first half and the second half, so they did not have the intention of winning even if they crossed to the next round. The problem that Manchester United are always having is that they are not consistent and that has ruined there reputation in most of these leagues because they even have a keeper they cannot rely on. They just have to many problems to solve.

Manchester United don't have any chance against us because de bruyne  i love this guy he just knows how to do that magic of scoring and giving assists. Coming back, de Bruyne has already given two assists, and one thing I love about him is that he is not a selfish player.

Stable090

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 11:26:55 PM

No one will even think that Manchester United will win Manchester City in the next game they are going to play, because Manchester City is way more strong in terms of squad and performance
I am not even thinking that Manchester United can even win Manchester City in their next match, the match won’t even end as a draw. I am giving Manchester City a straight win in the match. Manchester United are really inconsistent, we all saw how they played against Fulham, I never expected them to lose in the match, but they did. Manchester City is really fighting for the league, and I don’t think a club like Manchester United can stop them from getting three points. De Bruyne is back in the squad again, we all saw how both De Bruyne and Haaland played incredibly well in their FA match yesterday, I am sure they are going to destroy Manchester United also.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 11:37:48 PM

No one will even think that Manchester United will win Manchester City in the next game they are going to play, because Manchester City is way more strong in terms of squad and performance
The Manchester derby is really going to be entertaining and I've great interest in this particular derby. Ofcourse it's the big EPL game and not one single person will afford to missed out. I'm present to watch both actions and bet responsibly on them. Manchester United have no balance when it comes to meet Manchester City. Waiting patiently for the weekend, where I will fit visit one of these gambling and make good use of the available odds for the game. There's no way Manchester United will come out triumphing in points against Manchester City.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 5596 5597 5598 5599 5600 5601 5602 5603 5604 5605 5606 5607 5608 5609 5610 5611 5612 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 5629 5630 5631 5632 5633 5634 5635 5636 5637 5638 5639 5640 5641 5642 5643 5644 5645 [5646] 5647 5648 5649 5650 5651 5652 5653 5654 5655 5656 5657 5658 5659 5660 5661 5662 5663 5664 5665 5666 5667 5668 5669 5670 5671 5672 5673 5674 5675 5676 5677 5678 5679 5680 5681 5682 5683 5684 5685 5686 5687 5688 5689 5690 5691 5692 5693 5694 5695 5696 ... 6043 »
  Print  

Jump to: