Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 5890 5891 5892 5893 5894 5895 5896 5897 5898 5899 5900 5901 5902 5903 5904 5905 5906 5907 5908 5909 5910 5911 5912 5913 5914 5915 5916 5917 5918 5919 5920 5921 5922 5923 5924 5925 5926 5927 5928 5929 5930 5931 5932 5933 5934 5935 5936 5937 5938 5939 [5940] 5941 5942 5943 5944 5945 5946 5947 5948 5949 5950 5951 5952 5953 5954 5955 5956 5957 5958 5959 5960 5961 5962 5963 5964 5965 5966 5967 5968 5969 5970 5971 5972 5973 5974 5975 5976 5977 5978 5979 5980 5981 5982 5983 5984 5985 5986 5987 5988 5989 5990 ... 6043 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 616545 times)
Alpha Marine

Activity: 532
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 08:04:17 PM

Both teams and their fans are still in shocked due to their loses which are surely understandable because no one was expecting defeats like these with things now completely out of the control for them because Manchester City is now leading by 2 points and their remaining matches are having no problems for them with now

One thing Manchester City have over other teams is not seeing themselves as invincible. Arsenal made the mistake of seeing themselves are undefeatable. They made that mistake on various occasions this season and it has always come back to hunt them. Manchester City players and management team have so much confidence in themselves and their team, you can see it from how they play on the field, but they never for once believe nobody can win them. They play every game knowing they're capable of losing. Arsenal on the other hand believe they'll win everybody no matter what. This kind of attitude reduces the way a team fights.
One advantage Argentina had in the 2022 world cup was losing the first game after coming to the world cup with an over 30 games unbeaten run. That loss was like a wake up call, it showed them that they're not invincible and they can lose and this helped them win the World cup.
Arsenal felt the same way against Porto and they were almost knocked out. They did same against Bayern Munich.The same happened against Palace. They didn't believe they could lose a home game and they are about the lose another league because of that.

Another difference between this team and Manchester City is that, after a loss like this, Arsenal's season cancelled just nose dive. The loss can ruin the momentum and they'll keep dropping points, but if it was Man City, they'll fight to the very end. Draw against Liverpool and Arsenal should have made Man City give up on the league, but no, they kept fighting and now they're up there, I don't see them dropping any point anymore
[/quote]

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 518
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 08:09:22 PM

Now the match has started and has entered the 10th minute. And for the time being, Chelsea is still in control of the ball well. It just seems that the strategy used by Pochettino in this match is the same as that used by Chelsea previously. And Sean Dyche did the same. But whether the results will be different today is still a question mark. And I hope Chelsea win this time. Because I have high hopes for them in this match.

edited : Chelsea is now leading 1-0

What is going on in Stamford Bridge!!! Chelsea is now leading by 3-0 courtesy of Cole Palmer. The Englishman has become the backbone of the Chelsea team. But the Blues have a history of not holding their lead till the end of the match. They have a defence that are not reliable and makes silly mistakes. If they can be able to hold this win till the end, they will be able to leapfrog West Ham and Manchester United to the seventh position if they can be able to win their outstanding game. Everton is slightly above the relegation zone, so they need to work harder to avoid moving out of the EPL. Maybe this is the Chelsea we should be expecting next season because it seems Mauricio Pochettino has gotten the winning formula.
It's actually four now, and giving the way Chelsea are currently playing now I think the goals are going to increase in the second half, because is as if all the attacking formations Chelsea manager drafted out, it's eventually working on Everton, there is no doubt about the fact that Chelsea are on a better position on the table than Everton but we've see clubs like crystal palace give tough time to other big teams.

Talking about next season, Given the statistical result of Chelsea's performance this season, I don't see too much of expectation for next season, though each season comes with it's own peculiarity but for pochettino and Chelsea I'm not expecting any surprises maybe except they buy new players.

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 08:13:40 PM

Cole Palmer scored a hat trick and now Nicolas Jackson also added to the lead by scoring 1 goal. So currently Chelsea is leading 4-0. This was truly a very surprising match but in a positive way. Because I'm sure many people are betting on Chelsea in this match.
This is one game where Chelsea seems to be getting everything right. One thing to have helped them so far is the fact that, they are ready to go forward, being more offensive and the back line keeps their offside flanks in check. One thing they’ve not been so good at though is avoiding set piece. They’ve conceived far too many corners and from the looks of it, it comes with lots of danger as the Everton side happens to be at the end of most of it and have been very aggressively crowded around the goalkeeper.
It seems like a 3points for sure for the  Pochettino side but, it’s the second half and Everton isn’t a side that should be underestimated. They seem to be taking so many yellow cards though, that would influence their play somehow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 418

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 08:19:22 PM

What a performance coming from the bridge, this shows that Chelsea are the cause of their problems. I hope after leading by 4 goals to nil they won't end up with a draw, the only play who's responsible for this positive movement for Chelsea is Cole Palmer. This guy is making things easy for the Blues and is hard to believe but he's Man City's bench warmer and now  he's Chelsea's best player, if Palmer continues like this I see him winning the best player of the season and the highest goals scorer award.
Everton need to put themselves together if not they're going to concede more than we are seeing at the moment. I know they're going through hell with the deduction of points but they should try and finish the season like Juventus did and avoid being relegated.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Roseline492

Activity: 280
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 09:05:38 PM

Arsenal and Liverpool were unable to win their respective matches on Sunday though I already saw it coming because some of the things that causes fear and anxiety in title competitors is when you see your title contender win a game before you guys will play your own game because when Manchester city won Luton by 5:1 on Saturday, I knew that either Liverpool or Arsenal will find their matches difficult to win and surprisingly the both of them lost and gave Manchester city a 2 point advantage over them and like i said previously, now that Manchester city have reclaimed the top spot in the league table, they will do everything within their capacity to maintain it till the season ends.

Arsenal and Liverpool has given Manchester City a direct tickets to the premier League trophy because of their inability to win their respective matches, actually this is the reason why is very difficult to predict or no the exact club that would win the premier league trophy, funny enough do to Manchester City late poor performance everybody was thinking that they will never win the premier League this season, meanwhile they were predicting either Liverpool or Arsenal will lift the trophy but to everyone greatest surprise Manchester City has been chosen and is going to be very good for Manchester City to win the premier League back to back.

DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 294
Merit: 229

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 09:12:47 PM

What a performance coming from the bridge, this shows that Chelsea are the cause of their problems. I hope after leading by 4 goals to nil they won't end up with a draw, the only play who's responsible for this positive movement for Chelsea is Cole Palmer. This guy is making things easy for the Blues and is hard to believe but he's Man City's bench warmer and now  he's Chelsea's best player, if Palmer continues like this I see him winning the best player of the season and the highest goals scorer award.
Everton need to put themselves together if not they're going to concede more than we are seeing at the moment. I know they're going through hell with the deduction of points but they should try and finish the season like Juventus did and avoid being relegated.
Cole Palmer is really a wonder kid and he's proven himself to be an exceptional player this season. His decision to move away from Manchester city's bench changed his career as a footballer and is one he'll be proud of everyday of his life. With his performance and consistency, I'm Even routing for him to take over Chelsea's captainship from Gallagher and the others. He plays with so much confidence and maturity for a player of his age.

Chelsea really destroyed Everton today, with a whooping 6 nil victory. Four beautiful goals from the wonderful Palmer, one from Jackson and another from Gilchrist. The boys have really done well and deserve some accolades. I'm really satisfied with the performance today and I wish they will remain consistent. Its possible for them to play Europa league playoffs. There's still seven matches to go for them and they're just three points behind Newcastle with an outstanding match.

Antotena

Activity: 350
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 09:14:36 PM

After finishing the Chelsea match against Everton, I went back to check all the matches Chelsea has played this month and last month of March, in all the Chelsea match Cole Palmer has made 2 assist in the matches which he didn't scored and the rest of the match, he scored atleast one goal in those matches. This shows that the problem of Chelsea underperformance is not from the players but from how Pochettino actually make used of the players.

Today, they printed 6 goals to nil to Everton, now let's say Everton is an average team but I'm very confident that if the way they played today is the same way they played against other leading teams in the Premier League, they wouldn't sit that long in the 10th place they have spent all their time this season. Perhaps a lesson learnt by the coaches, they will used this as a guide to continue if they still remain as the managers of the club.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 09:33:23 PM

-snip-
Cole Palmer is really a wonder kid and he's proven himself to be an exceptional player this season. His decision to move away from Manchester city's bench changed his career as a footballer and is one he'll be proud of everyday of his life. With his performance and consistency, I'm Even routing for him to take over Chelsea's captainship from Gallagher and the others. He plays with so much confidence and maturity for a player of his age.

Chelsea really destroyed Everton today, with a whooping 6 nil victory. Four beautiful goals from the wonderful Palmer, one from Jackson and another from Gilchrist. The boys have really done well and deserve some accolades. I'm really satisfied with the performance today and I wish they will remain consistent. Its possible for them to play Europa league playoffs. There's still seven matches to go for them and they're just three points behind Newcastle with an outstanding match.
Chelsea really did a great job today at Stamford Bridge winning the home game 6-0 against Everton. Cole Palmer scored a quattrick today and became the Chelsea player who managed to score 20 goals in 27 matches. Cole Palmer has also created 7 assists in 27 appearances in the Premier League with Chelsea, of course he is a special player for Pochettino so far.

Cole Palmer has now equaled Erling Haaland's goal tally at the top of the top scorer standings this season. Haaland and Palmer both have 20 goals, both are 1 goal ahead of Ollie Watkins who plays for Aston Villa. Palmer is increasingly shining with Chelsea this season, he is Pochettino's mainstay in every match.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 294
Merit: 229

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 09:37:24 PM

Arsenal and Liverpool has given Manchester City a direct tickets to the premier League trophy because of their inability to win their respective matches, actually this is the reason why is very difficult to predict or no the exact club that would win the premier league trophy, funny enough do to Manchester City late poor performance everybody was thinking that they will never win the premier League this season, meanwhile they were predicting either Liverpool or Arsenal will lift the trophy but to everyone greatest surprise Manchester City has been chosen and is going to be very good for Manchester City to win the premier League back to back.
There is no direct ticket anywhere and the winner of this EPL title isn't decided yet, at least each of them still had six matches each to go. Nobody ever envisioned the loses of the weekend of these strong contenders of the premier league title and I bet you more late dramas are still unfolding in this EPL final moments. I really think Liverpool players most especially are experiencing fatigue from much actions which to me is the main reason Klopp rested key players against Atlanta which led to such great loss and the same can be said for Arsenal players too.

I'm optimistic about the next few matches. Personally, I would want Arsenal to carry the trophy to compensate Arterta for his stress and the team to record a trophy after such long time. Everything is still possible, the three managers have done really well, but only time will tell who's lucky enough to clinch the title.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 09:40:16 PM

This time, Chelsea really slaughtered Everton without mercy. I also thought, maybe the second half will end tragically again. But apparently not. Chelsea was able to continue its excellent performance. Even adding 2 more goals was very impressive. Ah, if only Chelsea could always be as good and effective as this match. So it will provide a little more fresh air. Yes, even though the opponent is a small club in the EPL, Everton, at least Chelsea is not as disappointing as before. Their effectiveness was quite good, from 10 shots on target, they managed to score 6 goals, and of them there was 1 penalty kick. In fact, ball control was not that dominant either. The point is that in this match, Chelsea did very well.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 09:58:43 PM

Of course, VAR can minimize wrong decisions when the referee officiates a match. The referee is greatly helped by VAR, but in some matches VAR is also useless when the referee ignores VAR's call to review it. There is still the potential for cheating by referees in a match even though VAR already exists, but of course VAR has helped a lot.
This will depend also on how professional and neutral the referee is.  Grin Grin
But aside from that, VAR so far is really helpful, to ensure the referee in making the right decision. VAR commonly will show how the actual condition happened at that time and by watching and analyzing the VAR professionally, this will really decide the right decision based on that VAR.

Today, they printed 6 goals to nil to Everton, now let's say Everton is an average team but I'm very confident that if the way they played today is the same way they played against other leading teams in the Premier League, they wouldn't sit that long in the 10th place they have spent all their time this season. Perhaps a lesson learnt by the coaches, they will used this as a guide to continue if they still remain as the managers of the club.
I didn't watch this match and to be honest I was really surprised when I saw the result of the match. I even looked and checked several times to make sure. Yes, even though the opponent was not a strong team, it was quite extraordinary for me to see Chelsea slaughter a club without reply. This shows that Chelsea's quality is still quite good. but unfortunately, very inconsistent. Even though in the last 5 matches, Chelsea has never lost, right? just draw? But in reality, Chelsea often makes unnecessary mistakes and loses a lot of chances. and this must be improved in the future. And once again, congratulations to Chelsea.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 10:13:34 PM

Cole Palmer scored the record for most kicks in a match against Everton, he managed to take advantage of all the opportunities given by his team to execute and managed to penetrate Everton's defense. Cole Palmer is a player who is still young and has great potential. With the many goals he has scored, hopefully this will be a trigger for Chelsea to score more goals next season. So Chelsea is able to compete on points with many big teams in the top three of the standings. Even though currently Chelsea is still ninth in the standings, I am sure that next season they can do better.

Leviathan.007

Activity: 1582
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 10:16:44 PM

Man City has been very lucky this week. Because of the 3 strong candidates in the race for the title this season, it turns out that only Man City managed to get full points. Meanwhile, Liverpool lost surprisingly to opponents who were weaker than them this season, namely Crystal Palace. Meanwhile, Arsenal's defeat was equally surprising. But considering that their opponents are Aston Villa, that can still be considered quite reasonable. The most surprising thing was that Crystal Palace managed to win over the home team, namely Liverpool, at Anfield Stadium.

Now Man City leads the standings with a difference of 2 points from Arsenal and Liverpool. And I think this will probably be the same as last season. When Man City managed to reach the top of the standings, it was very rare for Man City to relinquish that ranking.

I can't wait for Manchester City's next match where they will face Real Madrid, who are both strong teams in the league. Liverpool's defeat yesterday certainly gave Manchester City an opportunity to take the lead, but I think they have an additional burden because they will play Real Madrid next Thursday, because maybe Real Madrid will make it difficult for them in the match, but I hope Manchester City can beat Real Madrid.

In my opinion, their current ranking could not even be said to be safe, because the point difference is not that far they could be overtaken by Arsenal or Liverpool. However, with Liverpool's next match which will be against Atalanta, I am not sure that Liverpool can win, because in their previous match they lost badly, from there I think Liverpool will be less confident in the next match.

Manchester City is currently very happy because the other teams like Liverpool and Arsenal can't get good results and the bad results from these two teams gave Manchester City the chance to have a better situation in the Premier League. In fact, Guardiola didn't start the season well but time after time and especially after the key and effective player De Bruyne got back into good form.
Maybe just like last season see Guardiola and his team win the Premier League at the end of the season even after the bad start they had. But the mistake from the other teams gave them a good chance.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 10:33:17 PM

What a performance coming from the bridge, this shows that Chelsea are the cause of their problems. I hope after leading by 4 goals to nil they won't end up with a draw, the only play who's responsible for this positive movement for Chelsea is Cole Palmer.
What a fantastic victory for Chelsea to win a team like Everton up to six goals without conceding a single goal or more goals at the end of the match. I am very much thrilled by their performance tonight because it is unexpected for Chelsea to have a comfortable home victory without making their fans feel disappointed at the end of the match.

Chelsea has a tough match to play next against Arsenal, let them not have a disappointing match result that will make everyone question how they were able to score Everton up to six goals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AYOBA

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 10:34:50 PM

Arsenal and Liverpool were unable to win their respective matches on Sunday though I already saw it coming because some of the things that causes fear and anxiety in title competitors is when you see your title contender win a game before you guys will play your own game because when Manchester city won Luton by 5:1 on Saturday, I knew that either Liverpool or Arsenal will find their matches difficult to win and surprisingly the both of them lost and gave Manchester city a 2 point advantage over them and like i said previously, now that Manchester city have reclaimed the top spot in the league table, they will do everything within their capacity to maintain it till the season ends.

Since Liverpool and Arsenal disappointed themselves greatly by playing poorly in their matches against their opponents, Manchester City has earned free tickets to the Premier League trophy. This kind of surprise is not what anyone was expecting from them after their amazing performance. Particularly Arsenal, for whom a great deal of fans had high hopes after their failure to win the Premier League last season.

However, given how they began this season with a fantastic performance, many fans expected them to avoid the mistakes they made last season, but owing to their incapacity and refusal to maintain consistency, they did the same thing. As it stands now Manchester City has receive free tickets to win the Premier League with full confidence.

Nheer

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 10:54:48 PM

What a fantastic victory for Chelsea to win a team like Everton up to six goals without conceding a single goal or more goals at the end of the match. I am very much thrilled by their performance tonight because it is unexpected for Chelsea to have a comfortable home victory without making their fans feel disappointed at the end of the match.
They were totally outstanding today and Cole Palmer stole the show by scoring 4 goals against Everton which now makes him the joint highest goal scorer with Haaland with 20 goals to their names. Palmer has practically been carrying Chelsea and without him i don’t know where Chelsea would find themselves and already he is the best Chelsea player this season, i think Chelsea are lucky to have him.

Tonight Chelsea was in beast mode as they totally destroyed Everton whom everyone thought would be a problem to them, they played well overall and at least the fans got something to cheer about this week even if they couldn’t win Arsenal.

Chelsea has a tough match to play next against Arsenal, let them not have a disappointing match result that will make everyone question how they were able to score Everton up to six goals.
Chelsea have been known for their inconsistency this season and it won’t be a new thing if they lose their next game but there is something i noticed with Chelsea this season, they seem to be good at playing bigger teams so i believe they would definitely give Arsenal a tough time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jegileman

Activity: 336
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 10:56:26 PM

Poor Everton, they were not able to hold Chelsea or stop Chelsea from scoring more goals. The match ended 6-0 in favour of Chelsea. This is a great win for Chelsea and goals like this in a single match always come once in a while. I’m very impressed with Chelsea’s performance today, how I wish they can be at their best like this in their most needed time in the season, they would have gone far and not be sitting on the position they are now. Their lack of inconsistency brought them to were they are now but it seems to me that they’re still yet to understand each other all and needs to continue to bond till next season. I feel Chelsea should do better next season but this season it’s already too late and I will blame them for not finishing in a better position this season.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 11:39:27 PM

Cole Palmer gave Chelsea a big win over Everton with a score of 6-0, and he was the penalty taker and scored Chelsea's fourth goal and made it a landslide victory over Everton. Apart from that, Chelsea also has the opportunity to be in the top 6 of the standings because there is only a difference of 3 points.
And the match at Stamford Bridge was characterized by a heated argument between Noni Madueke and Nicolas Jackson over who should take the penalty before the two were separated by Chelsea captain Conor Gallagher who gave it to Palmer and he executed it superbly. And he is trusted
to take all four penalties against Everton and all of them were successful, Chelsea really played very well throughout the game and Everton couldn't stop them from scoring.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 01:12:21 AM

Maybe I was too busy celebrating Eid so I just found out that Arsenal and Liverpool lost. Both lost at home. Even Liverpool had to lose to a lower ranked team. Of course this situation is very favorable for Man City, they can pass two teams at once to become number 1 in the meantime. This is quite interesting because we understand small mistakes at the end of this season are very detrimental. Is it possible that Asenal will fail again like last season after a long time at the top? I think it's very likely. Grin

The crazy race continued when both Arsenal and Liverpool lost shockingly, allowing Mancity to benefit and climb to the top of the table with a 2-point gap. I was quite skeptical about the possibility of Liverpool losing points when Mancity had won before, but did not think that Arsenal would also lose at home. The pressure from Mancity's early win is really not small for Liverpool and Arsenal.

Arsenal appeared out of breath after the quarter-final match with Bayern Munich in the Champion League. Although Aston Villa is a very difficult team to play against, at least Arsenal with their current form can keep 1 point at home. It can be seen that the Arsenal players are quite exhausted after the midweek match with Bayern. Liverpool was even more weak when they lost to Crystal Palace - the team that has run out of motivation this season.

The dream scenario occurred to Mancity when both Liverpool and Arsenal shot themselves in the foot. Not only that, both Liverpool and Arsenal have many more difficult matches than the last two waiting for them. The possibility of both teams continuing to lose points is extremely high, thereby increasing Mancity's odds of successfully defending the Premier League championship.

Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 02:13:07 AM

Cole Palmer gave Chelsea a big win over Everton with a score of 6-0, and he was the penalty taker and scored Chelsea's fourth goal and made it a landslide victory over Everton. Apart from that, Chelsea also has the opportunity to be in the top 6 of the standings because there is only a difference of 3 points.
And the match at Stamford Bridge was characterized by a heated argument between Noni Madueke and Nicolas Jackson over who should take the penalty before the two were separated by Chelsea captain Conor Gallagher who gave it to Palmer and he executed it superbly. And he is trusted
to take all four penalties against Everton and all of them were successful, Chelsea really played very well throughout the game and Everton couldn't stop them from scoring.
Cole Palmer or COLD Palmer  Grin? its so amazing with Cole Palmer goals last night against Everton and completed his hattrick goals trough left, right foot and success make him reach the amount goals of Erling Haaland have scored 20 goals in premier league. Can't predictable with Chelsea performance some time easy winning with many goals but many time Chelsea loss points with unpredictable teams.
The victory over Everton make Chelsea has chance lead to the 6th standings position behind has two matches left, its not bad for Chelsea next season if can't reach the Europe League spot place but participants for UEFA Conference League.

The winning over Everton give more confidence and capital for Chelsea next match against Manchester City in semifinal round of FA Cup, its another opportunity for Chelsea get directly UEFA Europe League ticket if become the winner.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 5890 5891 5892 5893 5894 5895 5896 5897 5898 5899 5900 5901 5902 5903 5904 5905 5906 5907 5908 5909 5910 5911 5912 5913 5914 5915 5916 5917 5918 5919 5920 5921 5922 5923 5924 5925 5926 5927 5928 5929 5930 5931 5932 5933 5934 5935 5936 5937 5938 5939 [5940] 5941 5942 5943 5944 5945 5946 5947 5948 5949 5950 5951 5952 5953 5954 5955 5956 5957 5958 5959 5960 5961 5962 5963 5964 5965 5966 5967 5968 5969 5970 5971 5972 5973 5974 5975 5976 5977 5978 5979 5980 5981 5982 5983 5984 5985 5986 5987 5988 5989 5990 ... 6043 »
  Print  

Jump to: